PDA

View Full Version : Adopted transsexual sister - a working title / progress

thumper_kicks
09-25-2008, 03:05 PM
this is the first part to my first attempt at an erotic story. the beginning, ill admit is a bit lacking of erotica, but i hope you like it all the same. i'm going to finish writing it anyway, but would love some constructive comments, or ideas for future story direction.

i hope you like it. plz pm me or add comment here, thx and enjoy.

Adopted sister –

A few years back, my parents decided to adopt a girl from Russia. My mums’ friend was the one who told them about how young boys and girls were being given up for international adoption by their parents so they could escape the ongoing conflict in the region.

My father is a lawyer and my mother is a G.P. so we have always lived life quite comfortably, and I have grown to be independent as my parents are often worked right off their feet throughout the year. It was when I was 14 years old that my family gained a new member. Her name was Jasmine, she was 16 years old and she was unbelievably gorgeous. When she first arrived, it was clear that she could not understand English very well, but with our help, my new sister found her groove quickly, and we became a strong family. I would do anything for my sister.

Two years on, I’m 16 and my sister is 18, and what a stunner. She is 6 foot 2, weighs no more than 55kg, toned, athletic, with lightly golden skin and dirt-blonde hair. She has the face of an angel. Me, well, I’m not going to lie to you. I’m 6 foot, 58kg, and I am a pretty slight build, but I have a passion for boxing, so am pretty good in a fight. Honestly, my cock is 7 inches long and what id recon is average thickness. Nothing special, but it keeps me happy. I wouldn’t be described as hot, but any girl I’ve met has always called me cute. I’ve got a great sense of humour and can make just about anyone burst into laughter. My sister Sais that later in life, ill be fighting them off. I have my reservations, but we shall wait and see.

Both my sister and I are naturally shy people, her I don’t know why. But for us this works. We have a great relationship and help is there whenever we need it. My sister is straight, but has made it clear that she will not even think of boys until after high school or even after university. I, on the other hand, have some serious bisexual tendencies. I’ve never acted upon any urges; so lie confused amongst my fellow teenagers of the world.

Being close, my sister and I are quite open with one another, and she is the only person I have ever told about my cravings. She is great about it. She is always there if I get upset or start thinking about how our parents would react if they found out that I might be bisexual.

Right on my 16th birthday, my sister took me to an adult toyshop and bought me a few items to quench my ever-growing thirst. She helped me pick out an assortment of dildos in all shapes, sizes and functions. She also bought me a penis pump and a bunch of condoms, like 1000 in a box generic ones. As we were leaving, my sister was given a box by the storeowner, and I could only assume these were things she had bought on a previous occasion and was picking them up now. She wouldn’t let me see what she bought for herself. My sister only had one rule for me. She would only buy me dildos and the like that had no movement-parts, so no machines or vibrators. The only dildo she let me get with a suction cup was an 8-inch long, 3-inch thick black cock. Apart from this monster, my favourite was a largish butt plug that was made to stay in your ass for an entire day, and also a flexible double dong that was 18 inches long. I was really looking forward to playing with them.

Next up, Jasmine took me to a well-known gay area of town to have my ass and pubic hair removed using laser treatments. She told me that it would make playtime that much easier, more enjoyable and a whole lot cleaner. I have to admit, I loved having my hair laser-removed because my butt was now baby-skin smooth and my cock and balls looked a whole lot bigger. The thing I was most pleased about was that now my ass had definition, being rid of that ridiculous bush I once had.

When we got home, my sister made me sit down with her straight away and read all the instructions for everything she had just bought me, from the condoms and lubricant to the dongs and penis pump. She placed special significance on making sure I knew how to safely use the pump, telling me just how wrong things can go if I don’t use it right. To say the least, the whole talk was quite a cheek-reddening affair.

The final thing my sister did before sending me on my merry way was show me an instructional video on how to use a douche properly and to prepare an asshole for anal penetration. Finally it said how to ensure that it is as clean as possible when tidying up.

As soon as we were done, and as my sister expected, I was out of there like a flash. I ran up to my room, stowed away my box of toys in the back of my closet and moved towards the bathroom door that separates my and my sisters’ rooms. One thing she liked about having a bi-curious brother was that I kept the bathroom clean.

I went into the bathroom, stripped naked and sat down on the bath mat. I filled my new douche with warm water and the applied a small amount of lubricant to my sphincter like the video had said. Id gone no. 2 before we went out and hadn’t eaten anything since, so I was sure my bowels would be empty. The cleaning was a success, and after two flushes, ran crystal clear.

After that was done, I put some KY on my hand and smeared it on my bum, working it into my flesh. I then started putting a finger or two into my ass, slowly at first, then a little faster. It didn’t hurt much, and was different to what I was expecting.

Finally, the time had come. I went to my box; picked out a 6-inch long, thin dildo and the large suction dong. I wanted to stick the dong to the bathroom wall so I could suck on it while fucking myself with the smaller dildo.

I started sucking on the black cock and noticed that it was extremely realistic. It was floppy, squishy, but rigid and it actually had a retractable foreskin so you could have it as an uncut or cut cock to suck or fuck. It also had a timer and a suction pack that you could put liquid in and have it ‘ejaculated’ after a certain period of time. New age sextoys are awesome.

Continuing to suck, I started to play around my ass with the smaller dildo, and eventually positioned it at my bum. I started to wriggle it around slightly and apply pressure to by bum-hole. Right then my wrist started to hurt, and with the pain I found myself tightening up and unable to push the dildo into my hungry tight bum. I tried in earnest a few times until I became quite upset with the whole thing and gave up trying. My sexual frustration turned to sadness and my sadness to crying. Now dressed in my track-pants, I went down the hall to my sisters’ room. I knocked on her door and heard ‘just a minute’ then some frantic movement from within her room.

The doorknob turned and there she stood in the doorway, looking slightly dishevelled in her pink track-pants and her tight white singlet. My sister was so lucky. Gorgeous.

She saw me standing there, snivelling and upset, and gestured me into her room, giving me a comforting hug. Fighting back tears I told her what had happened. She brought me over to her bed, sat me down and gently rocked me in her arms.

“shh, shhh sweetie, it will all be fine. Don’t worry honey; it’s only your first experience. You need to be calm, comfortable and relaxed.” I began to calm down, and had managed to stop crying. My sister still held me, and stroked my head.

“that’s a girl, don’t be upset sweetie.” Whenever I was upset my sister would have a habit of referring to me as a girl, and her little sister. For whatever reason, it always seemed to make me relax. I kinda liked it.

After a bit longer, my sister stood up, and went to her cupboard. From within, she began to pull out all manner of small and medium size dildos. My god, there were a lot of them. But it was clear that she was not finding what she sought.

“What are you looking for” I asked.

“I’m trying to find you a small dildo with a suction cup so that you don’t have to use your hand. I know it’s against my rule, but I think these circumstances deserve some leniency. But I cant find it.” Seeing the sad look on my face seemed to spur on my sister further, and then it seemed as if a light blew in her head. My sister stared at me for a moment, made a slight nodding movement and looked away. She suddenly seemed upbeat, and walked over to her closet to search for something new. I followed her a way, and managed to see a peculiar looking contraption on her floor. Wow! I thought, she had a fucking-machine.

No time to think, as she suddenly found what she was looking for, and ushered me away from within her closet, looking slightly disappointed at my following her. She then handed me a pair of fluoro-pink panties. The look of confusion on my face must have been obvious.

“Take these with you into the bathroom and put them on. There crotchless panties. I want you to put them on backwards and then put your track-pants back on. Then call me in.”

“why?”

“just get going honey, trust me, I have an idea that is going to solve your problem.”

I turned and went into the bathroom with a new smile across my face. I don’t know what she has thought of, but I trust my sister. I once again stripped down, then slid my sister panties up my leg, with my cock and balls held snug in the tight panties. I had put them on backwards, just as my sister had requested, and then put my track-pants back on.

“Ok, sis, I’m ready.”

Before coming in to get me, my sister knocked on the door, just to check I was done, and then again, she gestured me into her room. In one corner of her room, down on the floor, she had placed a thick rug and a number of large pillows. It was then I noticed a realistic black dong (the same as mine) stuck to the wall, and I looked to my sister who was holding a long thin dildo.

She had me lie down, with the pillows placed underneath my tummy and crotch. I was still a bit unsure of what she was going to do, but I kept on with it. She then told me to start sucking the black dildo like I had earlier in the bathroom. I used one hand on the dildo at the base and my other hand to prop myself up sightly so I could comfortably reach the dildo. I began to suck the dildo cautiously. Instantly the dong began to give out small amounts of a salty white liquid, which I guessed would be an imitation of pre-cum.

“that’s it sweetie, just concentrate on that big cock there, think about it going in and out of your sweet mouth, and try to get as much in as you can. That’s right honey, good girl. Now just relax and enjoy that.

My sister then did something very unexpected, and she began to wiggle my track-pants down, to just below the opening in my sisters borrowed Fluoro-pink panties

She then sucked on the small dildo a few times before lowering it to my bum.

“see honey, Jas is gonna help you feel good, sweet. This way I can help you out without getting you embarrassed by seeing you naked.”

“ha, yeah well, mission failure sis, cos I’m pretty embarrassed right now!”

“give it a second sweetie, I guarantee your gonna start feeling all kinds of good, and you wont care, or even notice that I’m here.”

With that, my sister gently pushed the head of the dildo in my butt, and began slowly moving it around, and getting deeper. The feelings were unbelievable. It was more than I could have imagined. With every movement of the dildo, it rubbed a spot inside me, sending shivers down my spine, and waves of pleasure through my body. It was pure ecstasy.

(this is it so far. and dont worry, im not going to have them suddenly fuck now, lol, i hope to have another few installments before they get that far)

thumper_kicks
10-02-2008, 05:11 AM
plz guys/girls tell me what you think. i want to change the story so people will enjoy it.

DS-Kika
10-02-2008, 07:43 AM
I think its great!, I love how the boy is so trusting and woman like. Its a real turn on.

thumper_kicks
10-07-2008, 06:15 AM
thats one of the things i was going for. stay tuned for next part. anything you want me to put in the story?

DS-Kika
10-07-2008, 07:41 AM
surprise me. ^_^

jgud051
10-10-2008, 04:56 AM
lookin good so far; more please

Timnicebutdim
10-26-2008, 08:39 PM
Whens the rest coming?

thumper_kicks
10-28-2008, 03:25 AM
hey peoples, sorry to keep you waiting (major drama) sorry. ive been really busy but will have the rest to you asap.

apart from being busy with other stuff, ive also given the story a lot of thought, trying to make it original in the plot development, and HOT of course. namely, how the brother finds out about his sister and the aftermath kk, keep watching this space.

also taking suggestions for other stories. wanna see a certain scenario or relationship in a story but cant find one? let me kno n ill do my best 4 u!!

peace.

thumper_kicks
10-30-2008, 01:50 PM
i changed some in the first part, so ive posted it again. more will be posted wither tomorrow or the next day, hope you like it. suggestions?/comments?

Adopted sister – Part 1

A few years back, my parents decided to adopt a girl from Russia. My mums’ friend was the one who told them about how young boys and girls were being given up for international adoption by their parents so they could escape the ongoing conflict in the region.

My father is a lawyer and my mother is a G.P. so we have always lived life quite comfortably, and I have grown to be independent as my parents are often worked right off their feet throughout the year. My mother had always wanted a daughter, and right around the time of my 14th birthday, I met my new big sister. Her name was Jasmine, she was 16 years old and she was unbelievably gorgeous. When she first arrived, it was clear that she could not understand English very well, but with our help, my new sister found her groove quickly, and we became a strong family. I would do anything for my sister.

Two years on, I’m 16 and my sister is 18, and what a stunner. She is 6 foot 2, weighs no more than 60kg, toned, athletic, with lightly golden skin and dirt-blonde hair. She has the face of an angel. Me, well, I’m not going to lie to you. I’m 6 foot, 55kg, and I am a pretty slight build, but I have a passion for boxing, so am pretty good in a fight. Honestly, my cock is 7 inches long and what id recon, average thickness. Nothing special, but it keeps me happy. I wouldn’t be described as hot, but anyone I’ve met has always called me cute. I’ve got a great sense of humour and can make just about anyone burst into laughter. My sister always tells me that later in life ill be fighting them off. I have my reservations, but we shall wait and see.

Both my sister and I are naturally shy people, her I don’t know why. But for us this works. We have a great relationship and help is there whenever we need it. I’ve always been a smart kid, but at present I remain sexually and emotionally immature. I often don’t know how to handle situations like other people, and it can often take me longer to react than most people my age, or even younger. Because of this, by sister has taken on a secondary maternal role, always looking out for me when others cant.

My sister is straight, but has made it clear that she will not even think of boys until after high school or even after university. I, on the other hand, have some serious bisexual tendencies. I’ve never acted upon any urges; so lie confused amongst my fellow teenagers of the world.

Being close, my sister and I are quite open with one another, and she is the only person I have ever told about my cravings. She is great about it. She is always there if I get upset or start thinking about how our parents would react if they found out that I might be bisexual.

Right on my 16th birthday, my sister took me to an adult toyshop and bought me a few items to quench my ever-growing thirst. She helped me pick out an assortment of dildos in all shapes, sizes and functions. She also bought me a penis pump and a bunch of condoms, like 1000 in a box generic ones. As we were leaving, my sister was given a box by the storeowner, and I could only assume these were things she had bought on a previous occasion and was picking them up now. She wouldn’t let me see what she bought for herself. My sister only had one rule for me. She would only buy me dildos and the like that had no movement-parts, so no machines or vibrators. The only dildo she let me get with a suction cup was an 8-inch long, 3-inch thick black cock. Apart from this monster, my favourite was a largish butt plug that was made to stay in your ass for an entire day, and also a flexible double dong that was 18 inches long. I was really looking forward to playing with them.

Next up, Jasmine took me to a well-known gay area of town to have my ass and pubic hair removed using laser treatments. She told me that it would make playtime that much easier, more enjoyable and a whole lot cleaner. I have to admit, I loved having my hair laser-removed because my butt was now baby-skin smooth and my cock and balls looked a whole lot bigger. The thing I was most pleased about was that now my ass had definition, being rid of that ridiculous bush I once had.

When we got home, my sister made me sit down with her straight away and read all the instructions for everything she had just bought me, from the condoms and lubricant to the dongs and penis pump. She placed special significance on making sure I knew how to safely use the pump, telling me just how wrong things can go if I don’t use it right. To say the least, the whole talk was quite a cheek-reddening affair.

The final thing my sister did before sending me on my merry way was show me an instructional video on how to use a douche properly and to prepare an asshole for anal penetration. Finally it said how to ensure that it is as clean as possible when tidying up.

As soon as we were done, and as my sister expected, I was out of there like a flash. I ran up to my room, stowed away my box of toys in the back of my closet and moved towards the bathroom door that separates my and my sisters’ rooms. One thing she liked about having a bi-curious brother was that I kept the bathroom clean.

I went into the bathroom, stripped naked and sat down on the bath mat. I filled my new douche with warm water and the applied a small amount of lubricant to my sphincter like the video had said. Id gone no. 2 before we went out and hadn’t eaten anything since, so I was sure my bowels would be empty. The cleaning was a success, and after two flushes, ran crystal clear.

After that was done, I put some KY on my hand and smeared it on my bum, working it into my flesh. I then started putting a finger or two into my ass, slowly at first, then a little faster. It didn’t hurt much, and was different to what I was expecting.

Finally, the time had come. I went to my box; picked out a 6-inch long, thin dildo and the large suction dong. I wanted to stick the dong to the bathroom wall so I could suck on it while fucking myself with the smaller dildo.

I started sucking on the black cock and noticed that it was extremely realistic. It was floppy, squishy, but rigid and it actually had a retractable foreskin so you could have it as an uncut or cut cock to suck or fuck. It also had a timer and a suction pack that you could put liquid in and have it ‘ejaculated’ after a certain period of time. New age sextoys are awesome.

Continuing to suck, I started to play around my ass with the smaller dildo, and eventually positioned it at my bum. I started to wriggle it around slightly and apply pressure to by bum-hole. Right then my wrist started to hurt, and with the pain I found myself tightening up and unable to push the dildo into my hungry tight bum. I tried in earnest a few times until I became quite upset with the whole thing and gave up trying. My sexual frustration turned to sadness and my sadness to crying. Now dressed in my track-pants, I went down the hall to my sisters’ room. I knocked on her door and heard ‘just a minute’ then some frantic movement from within her room.

The doorknob turned and there she stood in the doorway, looking slightly dishevelled in her pink track-pants and her tight white singlet. My sister was so lucky. Gorgeous.

She saw me standing there, snivelling and upset, and gestured me into her room, giving me a comforting hug. Fighting back tears I told her what had happened. She brought me over to her bed, sat me down and gently rocked me in her arms.

“shh, shhh sweetie, it will all be fine. Don’t worry honey; it’s only your first experience. You need to be calm, comfortable and relaxed.” I began to calm down, and had managed to stop crying. My sister still held me, and stroked my head.

“that’s a girl, don’t be upset sweetie.” Whenever I was upset my sister would have a habit of referring to me as a girl, and her little sister. For whatever reason, it always seemed to make me relax. I kinda liked it.

After a bit longer, my sister stood up, and went to her cupboard. From within, she began to pull out all manner of small and medium size dildos. My god, there were a lot of them. But it was clear that she was not finding what she sought.

“What are you looking for” I asked.

“I’m trying to find you a small dildo with a suction cup so that you don’t have to use your hand. I know it’s against my rule, but I think these circumstances deserve some leniency. But I cant find it.” Seeing the sad look on my face seemed to spur on my sister further, and then it seemed as if a light blew in her head. My sister stared at me for a moment, made a slight nodding movement and looked away. She suddenly seemed upbeat, and walked over to her closet to search for something new. I followed her a way, and managed to see a peculiar looking contraption on her floor. Wow! I thought, she had a fucking-machine.

No time to think, as she suddenly found what she was looking for, and ushered me away from within her closet, looking slightly disappointed at my following her. She then handed me a pair of fluoro-pink panties. The look of confusion on my face must have been obvious.

“Take these with you into the bathroom and put them on. There crotchless panties. I want you to put them on backwards and then put your track-pants back on. Then call me in.”

“why?”

“just get going honey, trust me, I have an idea that is going to solve your problem.”

I turned and went into the bathroom with a new smile across my face. I don’t know what she has thought of, but I trust my sister. I once again stripped down, then slid my sister panties up my leg, with my cock and balls held snug in the tight panties. I had put them on backwards, just as my sister had requested, and then put my track-pants back on.

“Ok, sis, I’m ready.”

Before coming in to get me, my sister knocked on the door, just to check I was done, and then again, she gestured me into her room. In one corner of her room, down on the floor, she had placed a thick rug and a number of large pillows. It was then I noticed a realistic black dong (the same as mine) stuck to the wall, and I looked to my sister who was holding a long thin dildo.

She had me lie down, with the pillows placed underneath my tummy and crotch. I was still a bit unsure of what she was going to do, but I kept on with it. She then told me to start sucking the black dildo like I had earlier in the bathroom. I used one hand on the dildo at the base and my other hand to prop myself up sightly so I could comfortably reach the dildo. I began to suck the dildo cautiously. Instantly the dong began to give out small amounts of a salty white liquid, which I guessed would be an imitation of pre-cum.

“that’s it sweetie, just concentrate on that big cock there, think about it going in and out of your sweet mouth, and try to get as much in as you can. That’s right honey, good girl. Now just relax and enjoy that.

My sister then did something very unexpected, and she began to wiggle my track-pants down, to just below the opening in my sisters borrowed Fluoro-pink panties

She then sucked on the small dildo a few times before lowering it to my bum.

“See honey, Jas is gonna help you feel good, sweet. This way I can help you out without getting you embarrassed by seeing you naked.”

“Ha, yeah well, its not working, cos I’m pretty embarrassed right now!”

“Give it a second sweetie, I guarantee your gonna start feeling all kinds of good, and you wont care, or even notice that I’m here.”

With that, my sister gently pushed the head of the dildo in my butt, and began slowly moving it around, and getting deeper. The feelings were unbelievable. It was more than I could have imagined. With every movement of the dildo, it rubbed a spot inside me, sending shivers down my spine, and waves of pleasure through my body. It was pure ecstasy. I reached under my stomach, in earnest to find my cock, but my sister batted my hand away, telling me “just let me handle it sweetie, its better this way.”

After a few minutes my sister had worked the entire dildo into my ass, and was now taking care to push it all the way in and then out again, bringing it right to the tip in long slow strokes.

My sister was right, with the pleasure the dildo was giving me, I didn’t even think about her being there. She began long fast strokes, in and out, and within an instant my thighs began to tighten and I felt my face making involuntary squirms as I fought the desire to cum right there. I was dying for relief and had unwillingly began to hump the pillows that I lay on, whilst I sucked on a glorious black dildo, and had my gorgeous sister fucking my ass with a dildo for the very first time.

It was all to much for me, as, like clockwork, the dildo I had been sucking unloaded into my mouth, causing me to gag. The cock popped from my mouth and drenched my face and chin in cum. At the same time, my sister thrust the dildo in my ass hard and deep, brushing once again over my prostate and sending shivers through my entire body. With a moan that trailed out to a desperate whimper I came, perhaps not more, but more intense than I had ever before. Unlike any other orgasm id had to date, this one kept going as all the pent up tension had shot from my body. It was a new experience, as I found my entire body was shaking and enjoying the pleasure that was pulsing through my body.

I was spent. I collapsed forward onto the cushions, as my sister removed the dildo from my ass with a pop. She then patted and rubbed my butt cheeks, using her thumb to apply a cool liquid to my pink hole. Thoughtful.

Still held in my orgasmic trance, I was of no help to my sister as she got me to my feet and over into her bed. The last thing I can remember was her taking my track-pants off, pulling her bed sheets up to my shoulders and giving me a peck on the cheek. “Sweet dreams little sis… sweet dreams.” With that I drifted into a deep and thoughtless sleep, dead to the world.

Adopted sister – Part 2

I awoke to darkness, both inside and out. How long had I been asleep? The thought was quickly removed from my mind as I felt behind me and knew I was not alone. I turned around to see my sister, asleep and cuddled up behind me, her dirt blonde hair hanging over her flawless face. I glanced at her bedside clock, 11:30. Wow, my sister had literally put me in a sex coma. I’d been asleep for over 12 hours.

As I made my move to the edge of her bed, I was stuck, her arm wrapped around my waist. The movement stirred her. She shifted up the bed and sat upright; looking into my eyes she stroked my hair, “hey sleeping beauty… glad to see the condition wasn’t permanent.” She was thinking the same as me.

Without much thought, I lunged forward and embraced her in a tight warm hug, and kissed her playfully on the cheek and squealed, “Oh my god Jasmine, that was the most amazing I’ve ever felt in my life. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!”

Untangling from my clutches, “That’s alright sweetie, just keep it down though, mommy and daddy are asleep down the hall honey, and we don’t want to wake them and make them grumpy, now do we?”

I shook my head enthusiastically.

Whispering, “what did you tell mommy and daddy?” “I told them that when I took you to the park this morning that you got upset when some of the neighbourhood boys were mean to you. I told them I brought you up here and stroked your hair till you fell asleep.” I blushed, and my sister looked at me knowingly. “Thanks sis, but do you think you can tell mummy something different next time, I don’t want her going to those kids parents again.”

“Ok sweetie, ill think of something else for next time. For now, just come back under the covers, its cold out and you still need your rest.” I quickly hopped back into bed, and was met by the warm embrace of my sister, as she snuggled up to my back. I shuffled down so my head rested back against my sisters’ chest, as she continued to stroke her hand through my hair and rubbed her hand softly up and down my thigh. I was literally wrapped up in my sister.

Morning came, as I awoke still in my sisters’ bed. I looked around for her and froze when I saw her standing in front of her full-length mirror. She was no longer wearing her bedtime jersey, instead had on a pair of panties and was yet to put on her top. I stared at her breasts, seeing them for the first time. They weren’t huge, but they were perfectly shaped and pointy. Looking into the mirror, my sister caught my gaze in the reflection.

Jasmine quickly covered her breasts with her arms, only to then remove them and let me continue look at her tits. “Time to get up little man.” I didn’t say anything and just continued staring. “Well, aren’t you gonna give your sis a good morning kiss?”

An eager grin washed over my face as I began to move across the bed. Oh no… just as I moved I felt my erection rubbing against the sheets. The grin left my face and was replaced by shame. My sister, having noticed this drastic change in mood came to investigate. “Is there something wrong little bro?” my face fell to my lap, where my steely erection was tenting my sisters sheets and had managed to soak a patch in pre-cum. I was scared and didn’t know what to do.

“Hey sweetie, its alright, all teenage boys get erections in the morning, most aren’t as big as that, but hey, there’s nothing wrong with that now is there…Hmm I’m gonna have to come up with a new nickname for you.” “Why?” I said. “Well judging by that bat between your legs I can’t very well call you little now can I?” I blushed and looked away from my sister.

Jasmine came bounding over to her bed, with her breasts dancing from side to side. She jumped up onto the bed and gave me a few quick pecks on the cheek and then did a raspberry on my neck. “Guhh,” I giggled and began to laugh. “now scram little man, I’ve gotta go to swimming training, so I need to get ready.”

Luckily my hard-on had faded now. I jumped out of her bed, and in a dash I pulled my track-pants up over my temporarily exposed butt and crotch. I’m pretty sure my sister stole a look.

I ran out of my sister room and down stairs to the kitchen where my mother stood at the stove cooking me bacon and eggs for breakfast.

“Morning honey, hows my little guy today, feeling better?”

“Yes mommy, I had a really nice sleep,” as I ran to her and gave her a tight hug. My face rested on her chest as she gave me a kiss on the forehead. My mom was a little taller than me, and if I had to guess, she would be about my weight. She was fit, toned with long slender legs, a beautiful tanned complexion, and a pair of flawless c-cup breasts. Funnily enough, my adopted sister looks just like my mother, except my mother has long, flowing jet black hair.

I sat down at the kitchen bench, swirling around on the roller chair, taking the odd glance at my mothers’ firm ass, held in only by the slightest of panties.

Just I was looking in my moms direction, my sister came into the kitchen. Having seen where my attention lay, she came up to me, smiling and lightly tapped me on the nose. She then said her goodbyes, calling out to my father, who was still upstairs and running late for work. Jasmine grabbed her bag, gave mum and I each a kiss on the cheek and ran out the front door.

“Hey Champ!” it was my dad. He came into the kitchen, ruffled up my hair, went over and said his goodbyes to my mom, picked up his briefcase and the lunch my mom had made him and walked out to the garage. “Bye, see you both tonight. If your not too tired, we can play catch tonight, ok champ?” “Ok daddy, bye!”

Seemingly just as quick as my sister and daddy had gone, my mummy got ready for work, and she too left. “Sweetie, there’s money on the counter if you want to order yourself some takeout for lunch, but remember, don’t let them in the house. Behave yourself, and enjoy your first day of holidays. I’ll be home at 6.” Wearing high heals, mommy now had to bend down to kiss me goodbye. “Have a good day sweetie.”

Adopted Sister – Part 3

They were all gone, and I was left alone in my house. It was 7:30 now, and Jasmine wouldn’t be home till at least midday. I didn’t feel right about it, but I couldn’t fight the urge to go upstairs to her room and play with her toys.

TGL
10-31-2008, 09:06 PM
Can't wait for part 3! Post soon please :)

DS-Kika
11-01-2008, 07:31 AM
great work!

DL_NL
11-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Excellent story, can't wait for the rest!

jordyd19
11-09-2008, 10:11 PM
I have an adopted sister I just wish she was a hot russian who was older but still it's hot because it's closer of a story

Frostbite
11-13-2008, 04:08 PM
I like this story. Can't wait for the rest of it.

thumper_kicks
12-01-2008, 09:17 AM
sorry everyone, ive been sick lately, but am now better and beginning to write more for you, thank you to my readers xxxooo

iloveshedick
06-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Where is the rest

zimm66
06-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Nice job

iloveshedick
01-03-2013, 03:50 PM
When are u doing more

fasconal
06-01-2013, 09:46 AM
pity this isn't finished, very hot