PDA

View Full Version : Would you be seen in Public with a TS?

Pages : [1] 2 3

HP1000
09-25-2008, 06:28 AM
Would you hold her hand and kiss her in public? Or keep it a secret? I would only date a TS if she is confidential...

NYBURBS
09-25-2008, 06:36 AM
Would you hold her hand and kiss her in public? Or keep it a secret? I would only date a TS if she is confidential...

Some guys would, most probably not. Some will if the girl is very passable. I have been on dates before but tbh I don't do PDA regardless if it's a GG or TS. I have to tell you though that if you want to keep things that "confidential" then you're not really dating her. You should really come to terms with what you want and who you are before you go down that path.

Legend
09-25-2008, 06:43 AM
Good luck even finding a girl to date who you are ashamed of and treat like they are some kind of side show freak.What kind of girl would even date a guy like that.

Nikka
09-25-2008, 06:49 AM
this must have been an interesting poll...

NYBURBS
09-25-2008, 06:51 AM

Wanna take a wager on how many pages this bad boy is gonna go?

SarahG
09-25-2008, 06:52 AM

Depends on whether or not it'll go salvagely in the process

vietboy
09-25-2008, 07:12 AM
What is confidential?
Is confidential the same as "on the down-low"?
You're not interested in a relationship, nor are you interested in the girl, because all you care about is dick and taking loads in secret, you self-hating closet case.

SoCaliDude
09-25-2008, 07:21 AM
if she is passable, yeah not a problem. Finding a super passable one is the challenge

Willie Escalade
09-25-2008, 07:23 AM
Been there, done that. Always with a passable girl. No big deal.
Ditto. Guys were even hitting on her, which she actually liked.

KiraHarden
09-25-2008, 07:37 AM
Sure, I would :) it's the walking with nervous men who don't wanna be outted I dread. I feel like John Dillengers date with some of thses bozos

KiraHarden
09-25-2008, 07:39 AM
Sure, I would :) it's the walking with nervous men who don't wanna be outted I dread. I feel like John Dillengers date with some of thses bozos

Quiet Reflections
09-25-2008, 08:11 AM
going out in public has never been a problem for me. i love a girl thats proud of who she is

NYTSJulie
09-25-2008, 08:21 AM
The nervous ones are tricks, they act this way even with the most passable girl. They think they are more important then the tranny. That the tranny is on a lower caliber then them.

hwbs
09-25-2008, 08:21 AM
been doing it so long it is not something i even think about

ted naves
09-25-2008, 09:10 AM
Of course.

LAGent4ts
09-25-2008, 09:21 AM
I have and will continue to do so. Makes me feel great having an attractive woman on my arm.

ted naves
09-25-2008, 09:23 AM
I have and will continue to do so. Makes me feel great having an attractive woman on my arm.

Perfectly put.

slinky
09-25-2008, 09:35 AM
I'm seen out with TS girls in public all the time (though it's friends, not dates).

A few months ago I saw girl who wrote on her blog about being out with a guy and getting harassed for being T by a bunch of guys outside a club. What I thought was that if I were out with a girl and that happened, even if we were just friends that I'd pull her close and act like we were dating.

I have some friends who date guys who don't want to be seen out with them. I want to be supportive of my friends, but I just can't when it comes to that.

But at least for me, this isn't just a TS thing. I kiss my gay friends hello and goodbye. I date 6'4" black girls (GG's who "don't pass" - how's that for a concept?). I dress to go out. But I guess I've always liked to tell people "go fuck yourself" who want to judge me.

Bob's Tgirls
09-25-2008, 10:30 AM
Transsexuals generally don't go around announcing their status. However, what if you are out on a date and somebody clocks her and says something? Are you going to pull her close to you to show you're proud of who you're with or will you step away like you don't know her?

Your answer will likely determine if you'll have a meaningful relationship with a TS.

Your answer either way doesn't make you a good or bad person. If you're young or new to this world you might be worried what friends or family will think of they find out. I went through that period when I was younger. Fortunately, I evolved to not worrying about what other people think. I think a lot of guys go through this.

I've been around the transgender scene for over 2 decades. Generally it's the younger guys who are worried about being caught with a tranny. Older ones are less likely to care unless they're in a position in which it could hurt their careers.

Buddy Wood
09-25-2008, 12:10 PM
It's pretty much all I'm ever seen out in public with nowadays. It can be very interesting. Some of the most passable girls in the biz get a lot of stares and attention simply because they are so damn hot and dress so...well sexily. Risque. That tends to be a bit of an issue at times as well. Guys that seem to have no idea that they are ts but that can't keep their eyes off of the girl. Try going to a mall with Kimber James or a straight club with Celeste and you'll know what I mean. It's ridiculous - even the girls stare with envy. I don't know who knows or who thinks what but everyone just seems to want to fuck them.

If it's a date. Then of course I don't give a shit what anyone else suspects or thinks. I have pretty good taste too so - it would be someone I would be proud to be with.

The question is usually - do they wanna be seen with me??

Justawannabe
09-25-2008, 01:59 PM
Of course I would be seen in public with one. I can't even imagine treating someone so badly that you wouldn't be seen in public with them due to how they look, or because they are some variant of minority. Just beyond understanding.

Sean

melissacarter
09-25-2008, 02:19 PM

That comment made me fucking laugh out loud!

As for the original question the OP wins this year's award for "most insulting question by suggestion". And has sealed his future living out all TS fantasies in a Red Roof Inn with hairy truck driver crossdressers.

Kimber James
09-25-2008, 02:22 PM
It's pretty much all I'm ever seen out in public with nowadays. It can be very interesting. Some of the most passable girls in the biz get a lot of stares and attention simply because they are so damn hot and dress so...well sexily. Risque. That tends to be a bit of an issue at times as well. Guys that seem to have no idea that they are ts but that can't keep their eyes off of the girl. Try going to a mall with Kimber James or a straight club with Celeste and you'll know what I mean. It's ridiculous - even the girls stare with envy. I don't know who knows or who thinks what but everyone just seems to want to fuck them.

If it's a date. Then of course I don't give a shit what anyone else suspects or thinks. I have pretty good taste too so - it would be someone I would be proud to be with.

Awwwwwwwwwww, Buddy your so sweet. Do you remember when you almost got into a fight on the street outside Bergdorf's in NYC with that guy when he was saying really perverted things.

drock
09-25-2008, 03:59 PM
would i be seen in public with a tranny good question?

Castor_Troy05
09-25-2008, 04:06 PM
Of course I would, this is a bit of a silly question. If you're seriously too ashamed to be seen out with a girl that you're dating, then I can't imagine that relationship is gonna last. No girl TS or otherwise is gonna wanne be a "dirty little secret"

Gh0strider
09-25-2008, 04:10 PM
who wouldnt you been seen in public with? why are you concerned with what the public sees...other than politicians and celeberties whose business is based on public perception, why would you even care who you are being seen with whether than be transgender, gay, poor, rich, crimal, famous, attractive, handicapped, etc.

TsVanessa69
09-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Its not an issue of the girl but the guy. Is he man enough to admit he like what he likes and not care what the world thinks? Thats why I got fed up with these pussy ass cowards and charged them. I am not the most passable girl on the block and I found a man who cares for ME, not society and peoples opinions. I go anywhere and everywhere with him, without make-up or anything. Its not about the girl, if she is passable or not, its about if the man is man enough , plain and simple. If you are a pussy, instead of fucking and running, pay the girl to confinsate her for her time dealing with a pussy ass bitch! As Diddy says and I made it my new motto: No BitchAssNess!!!!!!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
09-25-2008, 04:35 PM

And why wouldn't they??????????? :wink: :wink:

Artmann100
09-25-2008, 04:54 PM
I have never had the honor of being able to be a TS, but i like to think i would be proud to be seen with one.

At the same time, I do live in a small town with some very narrow minded people in it.. but in a larger city.. why not? Anonymity is a wonderful thing that way.. and if I were actually to the point where i was dating her, i feel I had better be proud enough of her to be seen in public with her!

Some TS are farmore than passable, and even the couple I have met are no "worse" than "average looking women".. so what is the big deal?

Viva La Transexualla~!

lahabra1976
09-25-2008, 06:06 PM
Usually going with a passable tgirl in public is quite easy. I find the tougher question should be

"would you go with a tgirl in public who is passable physically, but her voice gives her away"

lahabra1976
09-25-2008, 06:10 PM
I find the latter hard in some ways to deal with in public cause you got this hot looking passable tgirl that everyone is looking at, but the moment she talks, everyone knows now.

MrsKellyPierce
09-25-2008, 06:18 PM
I personally would never date a guy that would hide me in the closet.

I've been out of the "closet" since age 12 no use going back in.

Dim01
09-25-2008, 06:25 PM
There is a tranny in my school, I had found her blog (it was a fluke) on the net and I sent her a message a few days ago, hope she'll reply, let's see...

lahabra1976
09-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Are you talking college or high school?

Dim01
09-25-2008, 06:32 PM
college, it would be different in a high school

MrsKellyPierce
09-25-2008, 06:37 PM
well good luck lol

blckhaze
09-25-2008, 07:04 PM
If something shames you so much that you wouldnt tell other you do it, you might as well not get involved period.

You wouldnt hide your gg girlfriend, no matter how fat or ugly shemay be, so why wold this be any different?

hondarobot
09-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Honestly, the guys who "wouldn't want to be seen in public" with a girl, are guys no girl would want to be seen out in public with anyways.

:lol:

Teydyn
09-25-2008, 08:01 PM
If she is "good enough" to date, then she is more then good enough to be seen holding hands in public with. (No, i dont mean looks with good enough, i mean her personality).

But then my wife would kick my ass, if i ever would hold hands with another TS :)

Sure, I would :) it's the walking with nervous men who don't wanna be outted I dread.
Good one =)

NYBURBS
09-25-2008, 08:25 PM

That comment made me fucking laugh out loud!

As for the original question the OP wins this year's award for "most insulting question by suggestion". And has sealed his future living out all TS fantasies in a Red Roof Inn with hairy truck driver crossdressers.

Yea well that was a gem too lol.

DaLonelyGuyNJ
09-25-2008, 10:06 PM
Yes, and I would never be ashamed.

westxgrrl
09-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Well, I'm not nearly as pretty as the girls on this forum, and I still have a bad attitude about guys who want to f**k me but are ashamed to be seen with me, even in TG-friendly surroundings. To me, the problem is not about me so much as their inability to face up to what they are and what they like. I'm not the least bit ashamed of what I am or what I look like, and I know how to be a great date and girlfriend. I just don't understand the stigma -- if you like TSs or even fem guys and/or you're gay, what's the problem? Why are you ashamed for other people to know that about you?

I agree with Kelly (who is omg so beautiful!) -- it has taken me years to get as far out of the closet as I am, so nobody is going to drag me back in just cuz he's stuck there!

tgirlzoe
09-26-2008, 04:29 PM
About three and a half years ago, I was becoming involved with my first average straight guy. We went to university together, we talked a lot and he was interested in me. I dropped the T-bomb and after a period of uneasiness, he decided he still was interested. It took him a long time to get comfortable being physical with me.

One time he wanted to go downtown and eat and I asked him this sort of question. I said, "What if someone sees us together and thinks you're gay?" He said, "Nobody is going to think that!" I pushed, "Well, what if one of your friends sees us and reads me and judges you on it?" "Fuck 'em."

He was 6'3", about 250lbs and went to the gym every day. I am 5'6", 135lbs (well, was then). He always made me feel very safe.

We did get a couple of stares in the restaurant. I don't think it was because I was trans because I hadn't even told my dormmates (2bdrm suite, 4 girls, 1 bathroom >.<) and so I felt I was reasonably passable. I think it was more the fact that we were talking, perhaps too loudly, about odd animals we've eaten. LOL

"Fuck 'em." Who cares what people think? If your man is too embarrassed to be seen with you, then he isn't a man.

tonkatoy
09-26-2008, 04:58 PM
It was never an issue for me, she was very passable , which helped, I still have friends that ask about the "big titted blond girl", my concerns were more with her wearing , in my opinion too revealing clothes, ie lots of cleavage, then getting nervous when guys looked at her because she thought she had been clocked, but they were really just looking at her boobs. I think that is an issue for some girls, might be fine to go to the club all slowed out (slow is my made up term for slut-ho's) but maybe not appropriate for the grocery store.

SimonTonight
09-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Well, I wouldn't get involved with the tgirl that ain't passable anyway. Not because I care so much what other people think -- I just like it that way. So that shouldn't be a problem for me. However I have never ever done something like that :D That's because I live in Eastern European country (one of the Baltic States to be exact) and AFAIK it's just ain't possible to find a girl like that here... So for now I'm just making plans about the gg I met last weekend in the club :)

Mr. Sinister
09-26-2008, 11:51 PM
I would love to be seen in public with a TS. Heck, I would love to have a ts as my wife. They put real women to shame.

alpha2117
09-27-2008, 12:28 AM
I hate when people say "yes if she's passable" ... if you are dating someone then goddam date them. if she is good enough to date she is good enough to be seen with. I had a gf who was tallet than me. I'm 6'2 and i guess she was 6'4. Lovely girl to look at but to say she was passable would be crazy. Most T girls really aren't that unclockable (especially to women) but if you are serious about the person it shouldn't matter.

SarahG
09-27-2008, 02:04 AM
I hate when people say "yes if she's passable" ... if you are dating someone then goddam date them. if she is good enough to date she is good enough to be seen with. I had a gf who was tallet than me. I'm 6'2 and i guess she was 6'4. Lovely girl to look at but to say she was passable would be crazy. Most T girls really aren't that unclockable (especially to women) but if you are serious about the person it shouldn't matter.

My maternal grandmother was 6'4- it does happen with GGs. AFAIK she never had anyone think she was trans.

Wouldn't be hard to find even straight gg's who, because of either natural reasons or how they present themselves- cannot pass. There's the lumberjack butch lesbian stereotype but not all gg's who have trouble passing are into the whole "flannel & combat boots w/ a mullet" image.

I'd kinda have to question the logic of anyone who cares about passing, dating someone who can't- regardless whether they're dating a tgirl or a gg.

As to height differences, all the girls (ggs) in my family are pretty tall, in dating for some of them it's been a problem... not because people think they're trans, but because some guys are insecure when their dates are taller than they are (I can think of this one girl in my family whose bf forbid her from wearing heels because he didn't like feeling so tiny next to her- without shoes he was fairly short to begin with at 5'4, and she is 5'10).

But if the girl can pass, and the guy won't go out in public out of fear- it sounds like a situation that's just pretty much doomed to not work, unless there is more to the story (i suppose its possible for someone who is agoraphobic to somehow enter into a LTR and not date for that reason).

ARMANIXXX
09-27-2008, 02:47 AM
Usually going with a passable tgirl in public is quite easy. I find the tougher question should be

"would you go with a tgirl in public who is passable physically, but her voice gives her away"

As you mentioned that I thought about this very thing that happened to me in June (NBA Finals time).

TS chick I was seeing, we decided to go to BJ's (resturaunt with a bar) to watch the NBA finals (hate Boston lol) and they were packed on that Sunday. So we got lucky and got seats at the bar as a couple of peeps were leaving so we could drink while waiting for a table. We sat right beside a couple brothas and at first they were friendly to me and her, talking about the game and beer and whatnot, because she is a passable Filipina girl, but as soon as she started talking (her voice isn't too rough, feminine, but it isn't passable), the expressions on their faces changed and I could see them mumbling and whispering a bit.

I didn't think too much about it really, cause 1, I liked her.

2. I was never gonna see them again

3. I've figured out, and am still figuring out, that I'm pretty comfortable with myself. I mean hell....I'm a performing musician, so to some degree, I have to be.

I was proud myself, because it was like I had reached another level. It's one thing to get this sort of reaction of different ethnicities, but to get it from black people, that was a little bit more of a test.........and I passed.

Anyways, She and I aren't an item because, sadly, I was just the rebound guy. :(

Oh well.....Back to Craigslist Casual Encounters I go.

;)

llove
09-27-2008, 02:55 AM
hell yeah

TsVanessa69
09-27-2008, 02:59 AM
About three and a half years ago, I was becoming involved with my first average straight guy. We went to university together, we talked a lot and he was interested in me. I dropped the T-bomb and after a period of uneasiness, he decided he still was interested. It took him a long time to get comfortable being physical with me.

One time he wanted to go downtown and eat and I asked him this sort of question. I said, "What if someone sees us together and thinks you're gay?" He said, "Nobody is going to think that!" I pushed, "Well, what if one of your friends sees us and reads me and judges you on it?" "Fuck 'em."

He was 6'3", about 250lbs and went to the gym every day. I am 5'6", 135lbs (well, was then). He always made me feel very safe.

We did get a couple of stares in the restaurant. I don't think it was because I was trans because I hadn't even told my dormmates (2bdrm suite, 4 girls, 1 bathroom >.<) and so I felt I was reasonably passable. I think it was more the fact that we were talking, perhaps too loudly, about odd animals we've eaten. LOL

"Fuck 'em." Who cares what people think? If your man is too embarrassed to be seen with you, then he isn't a man.
THAT IS SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!

OEMEnemyNum1
09-27-2008, 03:50 AM
I've hung out with a few girls in public. I don't see it any different than hanging with any other girl. I'm not a big PDA guy anyways.

Spent this last weekend out in Vegas hanging out with a girl in public.

pharo
09-27-2008, 05:23 AM
Question:

Would you be seen in Public with a TS?

Answer:

<Wholeheartedly> YES.

saifan
09-27-2008, 05:33 AM
Yup. I've been in this situation already as well. No PDAs but all the same I was out and about with her.

PapiBear
09-27-2008, 06:26 AM
I would.
I have.
And...
...I liked it.

Azrial
09-27-2008, 06:27 AM

you could admire that dudes mentallity, BUT....

I'm sorry, your view point is just as flawed and judgmental as others that you criticize. i would think someone going through a transition like that would be the most understanding of how difficult it is with friends, family and otherwise. I'm not saying you're completely wrong, but taking such a insensitive view as "if your man is too embarrassed to be seen with, then he isn't a man" is just completely generalized and insensitive to the plight anyone associated with what we ALL are associated with. the "Gay/Bi/Transgender" community (whatever you want to label it). I have friends AND family members that would completely disown me if they knew what my sexuality involved. that's not to say that i shouldn't at some point come to terms with those feelings on a more public level, but you don't understand the mentality of a man who would feel that way?

your type of mentality, as a tgirl, makes me feel like i shouldn't even bother with tgirls in the future on a serious level. i get no level of understanding? just some straight up stiff "come out completely or fuck off!-shit? boooo

tgirlzoe
09-27-2008, 06:28 AM
I like moderate PDA. I like being able to hold hands when we walk together or have little kisses. Not like the weird people making out on the bus or anything, which makes everyone uncomfortable. If it's in a club or something, where PDA is acceptable, then making out can be okay.

It's a very rare occasion where someone not only reads me (and who knows how often that is?) but has the gall to say something. If the guy is going to be with you, he has to realize that it's a possibility, no matter how slim, and he has to stand up for you.

I just found out today that a guy at work has to report to jail this weekend to serve 30 days (and then they're getting him for outstanding warrants after that). He was out with this girl and some guys started talking crap about her for no reason so they beat the tar out of them. My ex also had a tendency to get into fights to defend women. Brawling is a rather violent and uncivilized way to defend a woman's honor but it's certainly better than trying to distance yourself from her and not say anything, that's very disrespectful and a good way to make people lose respect for you. It's almost as bad as not taking her out and thinking you can keep her as your "dirty little secret".

What's between your girl's legs can be you two's "dirty little secret" but you still need to be man enough to take her out and be seen with her.

eddie
09-27-2008, 06:29 AM
I took Tara Emory out on the town in San Diego, no problems or insecurities. If the ladies look good then there never is a problem

Azrial
09-27-2008, 06:31 AM
i agree completely, it just seemed like you were completely insensitive to the idea or a guy even thinking of being 'stealth' as they say

tgirlzoe
09-27-2008, 06:38 AM
your type of mentality, as a tgirl, makes me feel like i shouldn't even bother with tgirls in the future on a serious level. i get no level of understanding? just some straight up stiff "come out completely or fuck off!-shit? boooo

Come out as what? He wasn't gay or anything.

Telling family and friends, if you choose to do so, about what's between your girlfriend's legs (or, perhaps, what used to be there...) is something that is a whole other topic. I met my boy's grandmother but I certainly am not going to tell her about my penis! She's a nice old Catholic lady, I'm sure I'd give her a heart attack. If you're in a long-term relationship and you want to tell people to keep them from finding out later and to minimize the scandal, then that's different.

Maybe I just don't understand the orientation of "chasers", do you think it's like being gay? Because that's the way you're describing it. Maybe that whole mess is why I don't deal with chasers at all. My boy said a couple months ago, "I mostly understand transsexuals, I don't understand guys who are into them specifically, I think that's even more weird". My boy is uncomfortable with me being a transsexual, good, because so am I.

Azrial
09-27-2008, 06:47 AM
see therein lies the issue, i specifically like transexuals. that's the conflict i'm talking about. most tgirls want to be seen and known as ggs, but most guys that are into them and appreciate them as they are, want them to remain tgirls. i like girls AND dick, if you're actively trying to get rid of that dick, sorry, i'm not really interested. now see a serious relationship with a no-op (at least penis wise) tranny is most admirer's ultimate goal (i don't say chaser, because fuck that, i don't chase anyone).

it's a complete catch 22 all around

and to expound upon the gay aspect you were talking about. i don't describe as I view it, i describe as OTHERS view. a large majority of outsiders would view me and many others on this site as GAY. i don't feel that way, i don't really appreciate a label really. but hell yeah i'd look at it as "coming out" many people close and dear to me would view me in a completely different light. and i'm not condoning that at all, but being reluctant to make that known is completely understandable

SarahG
09-27-2008, 08:45 AM
I've met alot of guys' families and i've never told them, because it simply doesn't matter. They're not going to be having sex with me so there's no reason to wear my genitalia on my sleeve.

There also becomes a point where no one really cares, I kinda have to wonder about the girls who insist on telling -everyone- they ever meet that they're trans. There's a line, and its not a fine line, between being out & being an attention whore about it.

Just as I'd kinda have to wonder about any chaser who is only into tgirls (not ggs or gbs, just tgirls) who feels they have to bring it up with everyone, all the time. Being out doesn't require it being the biggest issue in your day to day life.

There are lots of girls who are out, as in its not a secret by any stretch of the imagination, who don't get tshirts made out to say I AM TRANS, nor do a lot of out girls that I know go around telling everyone they ever interact with day to day- like the clerk at the cash register at the grocery store.

see therein lies the issue, i specifically like transexuals. that's the conflict i'm talking about. most tgirls want to be seen and known as ggs,

I am confused, are you saying you'd want your tgirl GF to not only be nonop, but be out and introduced to everyone "as the tgirl girlfriend"?

finebrowncock
09-27-2008, 09:58 AM
Went to the movies during the day time, here in the bay area with a non-passable TS. That was the second I had gone out with her. The first time we went for Thai food. So i guess you could say I don't care if I am seen with a TS or not.

D'yer Mak'er
09-27-2008, 11:29 AM
If you won't do something as simple as be seen with them, why waste time trying to have a relationship?

SimonTonight
09-27-2008, 03:41 PM
If you won't do something as simple as be seen with them, why waste time trying to have a relationship?

It's like saying "why watch porn if you can't have a relationship with that girl anyway" :)

brickcitybrother
09-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Please - been there done that. She's my date? Then, she's my date!

Willie Escalade
09-28-2008, 05:26 AM
After going to Club Cobra on Thursday night, a few friends and I went to Bob's Big Boy in Burbank. Among us was Carmen (Queen USA 2008) and Victoria Prada, one of Bob's models. Needless to say most of the guys in the restaurant was checking out the ladies for obvious reasons...they're gorgeous!

drock
09-28-2008, 05:33 AM
After going to Club Cobra on Thursday night, a few friends and I went to Bob's Big Boy in Burbank. Among us was Carmen (Queen USA 2008) and Victoria Prada, one of Bob's models. Needless to say most of the guys in the restaurant was checking out the ladies for obvious reasons...they're gorgeous!

Who's the cutie in the brown leather jacket???

Willie Escalade
09-28-2008, 05:43 AM
Carmen

drock
09-28-2008, 06:21 AM
Carmen

Thanks.

HP1000
09-28-2008, 08:01 AM

Are those guys with the Sharpie faces ashamed to be seen with a TS?

Celeste
09-28-2008, 10:06 AM
lol thanks for the kind words Buddy, hehe... Of course I would be seen with you, your one of my oldest/closest friends, in the scene. Your my boy BFF :wink: Buddy loves seeing the reactions I get, and I love seeing Buddys Face and hearing what he has to say about the reactions. We have a BLAST together :rock2 Cant wait to get back to you babe XoXo

Now I know this sounds HORRIBLE, but I have to be honest. Alot of you may HATE me for saying this, and I probably shouldnt. I love my ts girls, But I can understand why and how alot of guys would not want to be seen with a TS girl in public! I mean come on :idea:, even I dont want to be seen in public with TS's sometimes. I know some girls are more fortunate than others, but I personally will NOT go out with all the TS girls I know, in public. There are very few that I will go anywhere and everywhere with. The others I will only go to TG friendly places with, or at the privacy of their home or mine. Either they are just plain clocked, or they are too tranny sexy 24/7, or they have that surged tranny look, or they start talking and get all these weird stares.

If your a girl thats never had a problem in public, and never had a guy be embarrased to be seen in public with you, then you know what Im talking about! To all of a sudden go from nothing to being CLOCKED all the time, everywhere, because of present company, can be too much :( I mean from voice, to looks, to the way they carry themselves, all that added unwanted attention is not worth dealing with sometimes.

beatmaker
09-28-2008, 12:58 PM
lol thanks for the kind words Buddy, hehe... Of course I would be seen with you, your one of my oldest/closest friends, in the scene. Your my boy BFF :wink: Buddy loves seeing the reactions I get, and I love seeing Buddys Face and hearing what he has to say about the reactions. We have a BLAST together :rock2 Cant wait to get back to you babe XoXo

Now I know this sounds HORRIBLE, but I have to be honest. Alot of you may HATE me for saying this, and I probably shouldnt. I love my ts girls, But I can understand why and how alot of guys would not want to be seen with a TS girl in public! I mean come on :idea:, even I dont want to be seen in public with TS's sometimes. I know some girls are more fortunate than others, but I personally will NOT go out with all the TS girls I know, in public. There are very few that I will go anywhere and everywhere with. The others I will only go to TG friendly places with, or at the privacy of their home or mine. Either they are just plain clocked, or they are too tranny sexy 24/7, or they have that surged tranny look, or they start talking and get all these weird stares.

If your a girl thats never had a problem in public, and never had a guy be embarrased to be seen in public with you, then you know what Im talking about! To all of a sudden go from nothing to being CLOCKED all the time, everywhere, because of present company, can be too much :( I mean from voice, to looks, to the way they carry themselves, all that added unwanted attention is not worth dealing with sometimes.

At least your keeping it real Celeste, not justifying the lack of unilateral treatment amongst people you claim to be friends with.

It's easy to say the guy is weak, but many of these same transsexuals wouldn't take some bummy looking guy, driving a hooptie, around their materialistic TS friends for fear of embarrassment and the impending teasing that will come later. She may only date him because he's well endowed or some other shallow reason. You also have racist transsexuals, who won't be seen in public with a Black man or possibly an Asian or darker Latin man. Yet, they'll escort with him in some secluded hotel room and take his money. To keep it real, some transsexuals have people in their own families who dread going out in public with them, especially in the neighborhoods they live and work in. So to always expect a guy, whom you just met to be the bigger person, isn't always realistic. However, I do agree that no TS should allow a man to treat her like a 2nd class citizen and hide her away. You see this a lot with FA's or Fat Admirers, lovingly known as "Chubby Chasers". They're attracted to fat women, but are fearful of larger society's reaction. They're TS's who are cruel to overweight or unattractive women, but want to talk about men being shallow. Most men who consider themselves heterosexual, do not want to be labeled as gay, a fag, or not a real man. This comes with the territory of dating a TS. Matter of fact, I hear transsexuals call men who are attracted to transsexuals "fags" all the time. I own a few DVD, where they espouse this nonsense on camera. I'm also sick of these delusional broads who say "they would only date a man who didn't know they were actually a transsexual", when they met. I guess they feel he's a real man. Many say they'll only romatically date a man they meet at a regular nightclub and will treat the guys at the tranny clubs like Johns. Fine, many men at the TS clubs are on some fetish shyt, so I understand that to some degree. However, if you can pass in a regular club, most of these guys would not hesistate to walk out and about with you. My point is, these guys at the regular clubs aren't going to approach someone they know to be a man 95% of the time, so what makes them morally superior. I always laugh at the opening dialogues on Shemale Strokers, where the TS talks about meeting some hot guy in a regular setting, then 30 minutes later he's sucking their cock. My point is, these dudes get lured in by the hot exterior, pumped up asses, alcohol and horniness like we do, but if you weren't passable you'd probably get no love, private or public. Also, there's lots of dudes like myself who primarily go to regular spots versus the TS bars that are too monetized, so I could see a TS, that I recognize and play dumb. Trust me, cats know what it is, especially if she does porn or has a heavy presense on the internet. We know transsexuals have this thing about a man thinking they're a GG, so some dudes will feed into that fantasy to get laid. I'm personally at a point in my life where I'm not mentally ready to deal with the ridicule that may come with openly dating a transsexual (who's not 100% passable and doesn't work in the adult industry), so I don't do them a disservice to even interact with them romatically or sexually. As an African-American male, I don't like being treated like a 2nd class citizen or that my existence involves fulfilling some suburban white girl's Mandingo fantasies (I've encountered a few at work who've flirted with me, when no one was around, then acted brand new later). Therefore, I would not subject someone else to this behavior. So for right now, I pretty much date and have sexual relations with GGs. Also, I want to have kids and start a family, so I can't risk falling in love with a TS, only to wrongfully hurt and dump her later down the line, because she couldn't provide me a biological child. Some dudes engage in this irresponsible behavior on a premeditated basis and they need to knock it off. To keep it all the way real, if I was in Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Italy, Thailand etc, I wouldn't care about walking around with a hot TS, because the people living there, I'll never see them again most likely and probably couldn't understand their nonsensical remarks, even if I tried. The last time I went to a party (one of Allanah's) about 2.5 years ago, a Latin tranny wanted to meet me at my job for a date the very next day and I clearly got nervous. She cursed me out and stormed off. I would have definitely been labeled the "gay guy" at work, if I let that go down and I'm not. I'm only attracted to feminine, attractive TS's with curvy shapes, the same characteristics I like in the GG's I date. I don't like men, muscles and bottoming. However, for people on the outside looking in, you're a fag and I'm not trying to shoulder that. Dudes will test your gangster, just off that mere fact and I'm not trying to lose my job because I had to get it crackin on some clueless dude. After that incident, I fell back from any personal interaction with a TS, that might lead down that road. I did feel like shyt, I won't front.

Just My Two Cents!

trannybanger
09-28-2008, 02:06 PM
At least your keeping it real Celeste, not justifying the lack of unilateral treatment amongst people you claim to be friends with.

It's easy to say the guy is weak, but many of these same transsexuals wouldn't take some bummy looking guy, driving a hooptie, around their materialistic TS friends for fear of embarrassment and the impending teasing that will come later. She may only date him because he's well endowed or some other shallow reason. You also have racist transsexuals, who won't be seen in public with a Black man or possibly an Asian or darker Latin man. Yet, they'll escort with him in some secluded hotel room and take his money. To keep it real, some transsexuals have people in their own families who dread going out in public with them, especially in the neighborhoods they live and work in. So to always expect a guy, whom you just met to be the bigger person, isn't always realistic. However, I do agree that no TS should allow a man to treat her like a 2nd class citizen and hide her away. You see this a lot with FA's or Fat Admirers, lovingly known as "Chubby Chasers". They're attracted to fat women, but are fearful of larger society's reaction. They're TS's who are cruel to overweight or unattractive women, but want to talk about men being shallow. Most men who consider themselves heterosexual, do not want to be labeled as gay, a fag, or not a real man. This comes with the territory of dating a TS. Matter of fact, I hear transsexuals call men who are attracted to transsexuals "fags" all the time. I own a few DVD, where they espouse this nonsense on camera. I'm also sick of these delusional broads who say "they would only date a man who didn't know they were actually a transsexual", when they met. I guess they feel he's a real man. Many say they'll only romatically date a man they meet at a regular nightclub and will treat the guys at the tranny clubs like Johns. Fine, many men at the TS clubs are on some fetish shyt, so I understand that to some degree. However, if you can pass in a regular club, most of these guys would not hesistate to walk out and about with you. My point is, these guys at the regular clubs aren't going to approach someone they know to be a man 95% of the time, so what makes them morally superior. I always laugh at the opening dialogues on Shemale Strokers, where the TS talks about meeting some hot guy in a regular setting, then 30 minutes later he's sucking their cock. My point is, these dudes get lured in by the hot exterior, pumped up asses, alcohol and horniness like we do, but if you weren't passable you'd probably get no love, private or public. Also, there's lots of dudes like myself who primarily go to regular spots versus the TS bars that are too monetized, so I could see a TS, that I recognize and play dumb. Trust me, cats know what it is, especially if she does porn or has a heavy presense on the internet. We know transsexuals have this thing about a man thinking they're a GG, so some dudes will feed into that fantasy to get laid. I'm personally at a point in my life where I'm not mentally ready to deal with the ridicule that may come with openly dating a transsexual (who's not 100% passable and doesn't work in the adult industry), so I don't do them a disservice to even interact with them romatically or sexually. As an African-American male, I don't like being treated like a 2nd class citizen or that my existence involves fulfilling some suburban white girl's Mandingo fantasies (I've encountered a few at work who've flirted with me, when no one was around, then acted brand new later). Therefore, I would not subject someone else to this behavior. So for right now, I pretty much date and have sexual relations with GGs. Also, I want to have kids and start a family, so I can't risk falling in love with a TS, only to wrongfully hurt and dump her later down the line, because she couldn't provide me a biological child. Some dudes engage in this irresponsible behavior on a premeditated basis and they need to knock it off. To keep it all the way real, if I was in Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Italy, Thailand etc, I wouldn't care about walking around with a hot TS, because the people living there, I'll never see them again most likely and probably couldn't understand their nonsensical remarks, even if I tried. The last time I went to a party (one of Allanah's) about 2.5 years ago, a Latin tranny wanted to meet me at my job for a date the very next day and I clearly got nervous. She cursed me out and stormed off. I would have definitely been labeled the "gay guy" at work, if I let that go down and I'm not. I'm only attracted to feminine, attractive TS's with curvy shapes, the same characteristics I like in the GG's I date. I don't like men, muscles and bottoming. However, for people on the outside looking in, you're a fag and I'm not trying to shoulder that. Dudes will test your gangster, just off that mere fact and I'm not trying to lose my job because I had to get it crackin on some clueless dude. After that incident, I fell back from any personal interaction with a TS, that might lead down that road. I did feel like shyt, I won't front.

Just My Two Cents!

Well put Beat!

Celeste
09-28-2008, 02:10 PM
I try beat! And I never said these people were my friends. I have like 2-3 TS gf's, that I would call a true friend, the rest are acquaintances, fellow party-goers, I tend to prefer gg friends over ts friends, less dramatic.

HeatMan
09-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I've been in public with tgirls before. It's not a big deal. One I went to a regular club with and for pizza. Another girl I went out with her a few times - to Acme Market, to Best Buy, and other places. A third girl I went out with to the mall for a while and to Bennigan's (a burger place like TGI Friday's). I think some people could tell they're TG's, but overall no one was rude or made a comment. Some people stared, but f- 'em. It was nothing bad though. Also, I think if you're in a city, people will be more tolerant. I don't know how things would go in a smaller town.

tgirlzoe
09-28-2008, 04:15 PM
I mean come on :idea:, even I dont want to be seen in public with TS's sometimes. I know some girls are more fortunate than others, but I personally will NOT go out with all the TS girls I know, in public. There are very few that I will go anywhere and everywhere with. The others I will only go to TG friendly places with, or at the privacy of their home or mine. Either they are just plain clocked, or they are too tranny sexy 24/7, or they have that surged tranny look, or they start talking and get all these weird stares.

I have a few trans friends in town but none I see on a regular basis. It's more like I just say "hi" when I run into them every couple months. Generally, the trans people I know in town are FTM. I think there's something about college that turns straight girls into lesbians and lesbians into boys ^_^ I like lesbians and trannyboys and that whole thing, they're usually good people. These days though, I mostly live in the straight world and I enjoy it much more than being marginalized.

I did, however, date a tgirl for about two years. When we first started hanging out, I was fresh on hormones (~6mo) and was fairly clockable (though I'm 5'6" and have never had a masculine physique) and she sometimes was very nervous about being seen with me in public, especially at her school where people knew her. Luckily, I improved quite a bit but it does hurt to be told that you're too clockable to hang out with (especially when I might think the same thing about them!)

These days I pretty much have the choice to reveal my hand or not. I try to just act as though I wasn't trans. No plastic surgery, no slutty outfits, etc. I can complain, usually jokingly, to coworkers (I work in a clothing store so it's relevant ^_^) about having big feet (size 10) or about having no real curves ("boyish" figure). Some of my coworkers know that I am bisexual to some degree (isn't everyone according to KInsey?) and I've told a couple that my ex-fiance was trans (luckily he doesn't live here and never did so I'm not really outing him). I have begun to find that fine line between standing up for trans people, if the subject comes up, and not outing myself in the process (I couldn't stand having that drama at work -- it'd be like high school all over again).

But I think a lot of girls do this and to just hide all tgirls either as a tgirl, afraid of getting outed, or as a man, afraid of being labeled "gay", is wrong. It definitely hurts a person's self-esteem and self-image to be told they aren't passable enough to be seen with you in public. If you are friends with someone or especially if you are lovers, you have to support that person even if you think it could hurt you socially. If you are embarrassed to be seen with someone, then don't be friends or lovers with them. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment.

HeatMan
09-28-2008, 04:19 PM
I try beat! And I never said these people were my friends. I have like 2-3 TS gf's, that I would call a true friend, the rest are acquaintances, fellow party-goers, I tend to prefer gg friends over ts friends, less dramatic.

Hey Celeste, no one would be afraid to be seen with you because you're cute and actually have a NORMAL personality, which is important. I remember you from your Yahoo group back in 2003 or 2004. You seem like someone you could take out and actually talk to, unlike some girls who complain all the time and lack the intelligence to have a regular conversation.

Willie Escalade
09-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Are those guys with the Sharpie faces ashamed to be seen with a TS?
Don't know. I didn't get permission from them to post the picture, hence the edit.

Paladin
09-29-2008, 06:20 AM

Well said Celeste!

OEMEnemyNum1
09-29-2008, 06:41 AM

Haha, I can see your point. I wont hang with a girl in public unless they are pretty much unclockable. I gotta be pretty hard up on a girl for that.

dan_drade
09-29-2008, 07:34 AM
I go out in public with my GF all the time. We always hold hands, kiss, walk together, talk together and do everything els that a so called "normal couple" would do.

If the only way you will see a T-girl is on the DL then either there is something wrong with you or you are seeing the wrong girl.

Kimber James
09-29-2008, 02:50 PM

It's so funny you mentioned that he likes seeing peoples reactions, it's so true he does that with me. He freaks me out sometimes though because he always points it out, and I'm always nervous about what people are thinking anyway.

cstslover
10-06-2008, 01:00 AM
totally would and have

MrF
10-06-2008, 02:04 AM
The question and responses are interesting because they highlight some unique problems that transexuals face. It's difficult for me to try to put myself in the shoes of a transexual, but if someone were to offer me a relationship only if it were in secret, I'd reject such an offer. And if it means rejecting nearly all offers, so be it. It is disrespectful.

In principle I see no problem being in public with a transexual if I've made the decision to be associated with that person. Reasons to associate include business, friendship, family ties, romance, and all the usual stuff. The people you choose to associate with are obviously more important than the random people who observe you on the street. And how people accept your choices of association are one of the criteria you use to judge whether or not to associate with them. Finally, I would not necessarily associate with a random transexual just as I would not associate with any other random person.

Celeste
10-11-2008, 03:28 AM
Kimber: Your sooo right! Sometimes you wont even notice it, But leave it to Buddy and he'll point it out! hehe... And Sweetheart, you have NOTHING to worry about, your gorgeous!

Done1
10-11-2008, 05:24 PM
The question was, would you be seen in public with a TS? It never asked about dating or any of the other stuff that others have crossed over into, but the responses along those lines given the original question is interesting. Especially the ones about "passable" . So, given the original question, my answer is yes. When I am out in public with a male friend or GG friend I don't worry about what others are assuming, likewise if I were out with a TG friend. People will always make assumptions, some wrong some right. If I had a TG friend I would not be ashamed of her no matter what she looked like.

russtafa
10-11-2008, 06:41 PM
i married one and was liveing with her for 8 years

brickcitybrother
10-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Been there done that!

attracted2ts
12-02-2008, 08:39 PM
I personally have no problem with it...I got out right gay friends who I will not hang out with because they are drama filled or just out right weird (you know the type that is bitch this bitch that and carry a purse but talks down upon women & TG)...Since I'm not a tranny chaser but a man who likes women period and it hust happens that some of the women I'm attracted to are Tg's...So sorry if she is a ugly GG or TG I won't be seen in public with them unless we're just friends..Open your mind up...Whatever you do or like enjoy it...Sounds to me if you don't want to be seen in public with a TG either you are confused, or need to learn to be yourself remember they talked about Jesus so where you think you stand....

bte
12-02-2008, 08:54 PM
I went out in public with a transexual. I had known this person all my life and knew that this person was indeed trans. I had no problem with it. I went to the park with this person and we walked around talking about life and shit like that. We went to a store and there were some guys shouting "That looks like a dude." and shit like that. I guess it's hard can't imagine being in her shoes. But yeah I go out in public with them as long as they are cool.

Bostonman4tglady
12-02-2008, 09:43 PM
I met up with a local tg lady just up the road from me about a month or so back.

We chatted online a bit first then we both felt a bit spontaneous and agreed to meet that coming weekend for dinner at a great restaurant then afterwards play it by ear.

While she looked quite attractive in her pictures I must say I was not at all disappointed in the least when I saw her in person.

A few heads turned here and there because she was dressed well, not provocatively really but still you couldn't help but look at her.

After enjoying a great meal we headed to one of the local places that is tg lady friendly for a few drinks then called it a night.

I've no problem at all going out with a gal and being seen in public.

nohj68
12-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Of course.

latinpapi
12-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Absolutely, if you're in a relationship and in love than what is there to hide or be ashamed of? At this point in my life I would like to settle down with the right girl...who is a TS...and be proud to show her off.

The reality is there are a lot of insecure men out there that are afraid of being called gay or have their sexuality questioned. Let's get real here, if you like and are attracted to TS who cares? There's nothing to be ashamed of or insecure about liking women of another gender, the fact remains that you are attracted to females and the only people who would know about her being TS is whomever you disclose it to.

By the way ladies, I am single and looking for LTR. Hispanic and located in Florida.

michneo
12-03-2008, 02:58 AM
yup yup surely would

mishadark
12-03-2008, 03:17 AM
How many Ts's would be prepared to be seen with another Ts, if they didn't pass?
ie. it doesn't matter how well you pass
as your stealth can / is "blown" by association...

Shallow or personal protection.
YOUR LIFE IS POTENTIALLY AT RISK.

Oh, how many Ts's are prepared to be seen in public with a guy who is, well, below average....even if he is a client?
...Standards.

This thread is great...so shallow
& reduces people to the superficial.
which is ok as thats me. :wink:

mishadark
12-03-2008, 03:19 AM
we headed to one of the local places that is tg lady friendly for a few drinks

Sorry hun, that doesn't count
as it's not really "in public"
:wink:

beantownchica4u
12-03-2008, 03:25 AM
I think people should not be worried about this and be happy with the person they like rather then being read of being with us trans.

mishadark
12-03-2008, 03:34 AM
Anyway guys if its a superficial date thing its not gonna work long term. I mean, how long do you think things are gonna stay the same between ours legs.
Try dating the person, not the object, you might just find it more rewarding.

baracutay00
12-03-2008, 03:39 AM
"There are some hypocrates here who only want a Girl to satisfy their needs and thats it. they only love tgirls here on the forum and in a some cheap hotel room.....when ever i have a relationship life is wonderful...and no shame

mishadark
12-03-2008, 03:39 AM

Yep. I'm ashamed thats how I am as well.
I only get clocked when with other Ts's & I can't handled it. I can't function or leave my house for days' I'm that fragile & insecure.

Not great, but for me, thats how it is.

BeardedOne
12-03-2008, 04:04 AM
I'm surprised that I haven't weighed in on this yet.

I have been , and would be seen in public with a T-gurl. A couple of gurls from this very forum could attest to that and I've been out to dinner or a party with other gurls not from the 'scene'.

I have enough issues with being out in public without worrying about what people think about who I'm with.

How about "Would you be seen in public with your butt-ugly, drunken-ass, ill-mannered best bud?".

Seriously, how many of you (Of any gender) would truthfully confess to that egregious social sin?

wolfticketer761
12-03-2008, 04:05 AM
if she is a hooker then no.

BeardedOne
12-03-2008, 04:07 AM
if she is a hooker then no.

Yah, better to be seen with some skanky GG ho'. :roll:

ocguy
12-03-2008, 04:12 AM
yes i would hold her hand, kiss her, etc hehe

russtafa
12-03-2008, 06:35 AM
i married a transexual

EyeCumInPiece
12-03-2008, 06:36 AM
I dont even like being seen in public with the gg's ive been fuckin wit recently....

steviedresses
12-03-2008, 08:50 AM
1985. Had a tgirlfriend for awhile. Took her back to the little (I mean population 1500) town where I grew up. Went to a party with a bunch of my high school classmates. She really did not pass very well but everyone was so drunk they did not notice. Or if they did they never said anything. She was cool. Had a great time. We broke up, I broke her heart, sucked.

meditation
12-07-2008, 10:28 AM

my bf does.

well, i think u should always back up your gf, you can keep it a secret but if she is exposed, you have to stand by her side, thats what I think, if you want to be worthy of a man.

meditation
12-07-2008, 10:28 AM
i married a transexual

aww. :)

meditation
12-07-2008, 10:32 AM
How many Ts's would be prepared to be seen with another Ts, if they didn't pass?

Oh, how many Ts's are prepared to be seen in public with a guy who is, well, below average....even if he is a client?
...Standards.

This thread is great...so shallow
& reduces people to the superficial.
which is ok as thats me. :wink:

i know what you mean, but i don't mind. I know how hard it is to not pass and i can't just give up on that person , i tried to be proud of being with trans girls who cant pass, i think its important to be their friends in public. I am comfortable with that. I am abit of a daredevil. I treat people how I want to be treated, etc.

irvin66
12-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Hell Yeah!!!!!!!! :lol:

DL_NL
12-07-2008, 03:52 PM
I don't care what others think, I only want my date and I to have a good time. So, yes.

peggygee
12-07-2008, 05:49 PM

Depends.

If the woman is one of those loud, flamboyant types, who draws attention
to herself by her attire, demeanor, use of gay and tranny terms, etc.,
then no.

But if she carries herself like a lady, then we can hang.

Danielle Foxx
12-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Depends.

If the woman is one of those loud, flamboyant types, who draws attention
to herself by her attire, demeanor, use of gay and tranny terms, etc.,
then no.

But if she carries herself like a lady, then we can hang.

I agree,

I know lots of trans women who still have not shaken the "gay boy" attitude. They are loud, cause scenes, snap at people, have no common curtsey, dress inappropriately such as letting their boobs hang out, showing too much skin...etc...

I have several friends who are just "normal" people. They like to blend in. To me and to them life is not a stage and we are not putting on the live production of Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

But I think for men it does not matter. It's the fact we are TS that scares them. And it is not our insecurities that we are discussing here right? I think the issue here comes from a man's inability to embrace his life. But men will never take responsibility for many if any of their flaws. They always blame everything on women and their "drama" as they put it.

tsluvaman
12-07-2008, 06:10 PM
I for one have never been ashamed of my ts girlfriends, wether we are dating or just friends.I have a few ts who just like to hang out and need a ride to the mall or something and its never been an issue with me at all. I do notice guys giving me jealous stares when I'm in the mall with a couple of hott ts. I have also noticed the girls never have had negative comments thrown their way. Thats in Chicago, but I don't know about other citys. Ts or gg all beautiful woman should be appreciated and not be hidden. If more guys would be seen out with t girls, I think society would become more acustom to them and more accepting of them.

aShemalesboyfriend
12-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Of course I would have been together for 2 years with one. now I am definetley in love with another one who I realy wish to merry....what a stupid question...those who wouldn´t shouldn´t be allowed to have any sex with a ts......like meet in club...ok go out I come in 5 minutes.

Ts who follow this aren´t worth anything...stand to your girl

melissacarter
12-07-2008, 09:04 PM
I agree,

I know lots of trans women who still have not shaken the "gay boy" attitude. They are loud, cause scenes, snap at people, have no common curtsey, dress inappropriately such as letting their boobs hang out, showing too much skin...etc...

Word. It is a great accomplishment to blend in and simply be the girl next door.

A lot of those "loud" people are from the drag scene.

Beaner
01-16-2011, 03:22 AM

hold and kiss her public um no.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-16-2011, 03:24 AM
Damn, this thread is old!!!

Jake4
01-16-2011, 03:52 AM
Of course I would. My girlfriend is TS. Not only would I be seen in public with her, but I hold her hand, put my arm around her, and treat her like a lady when we are out. I have even kissed my girl in public. I don't care if anyone knows she is TS. I'm proud of her and I like to be with her.

Jackal
01-16-2011, 04:04 AM
I have dated a few transwomen in public (ie regular restaurants, cafes, walking side by side on the street), and a few were not even very passable or great looking, but they were nice and it was an enjoyable time. Treat a lady like a lady, even if she is not absolutely gorgeous

phobun
01-16-2011, 04:26 AM
I agree,

I have several friends who are just "normal" people. They like to blend in. To me and to them life is not a stage and we are not putting on the live production of Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

But I think for men it does not matter. It's the fact we are TS that scares them. And it is not our insecurities that we are discussing here right? I think the issue here comes from a man's inability to embrace his life. But men will never take responsibility for many if any of their flaws. They always blame everything on women and their "drama" as they put it.

Behaving normally is best. I don't see the point of acting like a petulant gayboy if you are a girl.

Willie Escalade
01-16-2011, 04:38 AM
I'll answer that question after I'm done with breakfast at the Shore House Cafe later on tonight...

rockabilly
01-16-2011, 04:41 AM
Breakfast at night?

To answer the question , Yes i would.

Willie Escalade
01-16-2011, 05:06 AM
Breakfast at night?
Well, it WILL be around 3:30am in the morning...:)

rockabilly
01-16-2011, 05:28 AM
Well, it WILL be around 3:30am in the morning...:)

Ah pulling an all nighter or an early riser huh Willie ? lol

SirCumsAlot
01-16-2011, 05:55 AM
I would =)

I went out with one in Florida. I had no problem going out in public with her. Ahh fun times...

dan_drade
01-16-2011, 07:53 AM

If you are only going to see her on the DL. then you should probably just hook up with an escort.

BellaBellucci
01-16-2011, 08:00 AM
I would never allow my self to be seen with one of those freaks. 'Girls' with penises?! Fucking disgusting! :geek:

~BB~

NYTSJulie
01-16-2011, 08:00 AM
I never take a back seat or settle for anything less than what would be expected from a genetic female in a proper courtship, and hope that every tranny expects the same. I have dated guys and met their families without the family knowing. I do not want my status out there like that, because when people know they treat you different, so I prefer they don’t know. Although I make it very clear he needs to be ok if someone were to find out, because there is a chance that could happen.

a994
01-16-2011, 08:52 AM

If I love her, I don't see why I wouldn't show my affection for her in public. If I had a t-woman as a friend I would not be ashamed to be seen in public with her.

Now I might not go around telling everyone we see that she is a t-woman. That really depends on her feelings. But I wouldn't hide her or my feelings for her either.

runround04
01-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Why dont someone only to hide them? I show off everything nice that i have, cars, bikes women...

TSVeronica
01-16-2011, 10:03 AM
i never take a back seat or settle for anything less than what would be expected from a genetic female in a proper courtship, and hope that every tranny expects the same. I have dated guys and met their families without the family knowing. I do not want my status out there like that, because when people know they treat you different, so i prefer they don’t know. Although i make it very clear he needs to be ok if someone were to find out, because there is a chance that could happen.

co sign!

south ov da border
01-16-2011, 10:05 AM
I'd be down for it, only because I'm to the point where I don't care what ppl think and what I do isn't important to anyone but me...

russtafa
01-16-2011, 10:27 AM
If i lived in the islamic world i could wrap her in one of those black things so nobody could see her

giovanni_hotel
01-16-2011, 10:43 AM
I never take a back seat or settle for anything less than what would be expected from a genetic female in a proper courtship, and hope that every tranny expects the same. I have dated guys and met their families without the family knowing. I do not want my status out there like that, because when people know they treat you different, so I prefer they don’t know. Although I make it very clear he needs to be ok if someone were to find out, because there is a chance that could happen.

This is the most logical, well informed, intelligent post on dating TGs that I've read in a while.

I'm totally cool with dating a girl, but I don't think there is a need to advertise her status.
However, you've got to be prepared to have someone 'out' her and know where you stand beforehand.
If hypothetically my girl is clocked, we BOTH are.

Stealthnacho
01-16-2011, 10:48 AM
I'm military, so it depends where I'm at. Dated a girl in SF where people don't look twice at that sort of thing, Honolulu wasn't bad either. Then some other places I'd rather not. Why ask for trouble when all we want is a fun night?

renoned
01-16-2011, 11:53 AM
Sure I would without hesitation. Finding a lady that would be seen with me is the problem.

audifan
01-16-2011, 06:08 PM

As a guy, I agree with all of this. I couldn't face myself, let alone her, if I wasn't prepared to stand by her in public.

slingblade
11-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Maybe if shes totally passable.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-07-2011, 09:48 PM
I would never allow my self to be seen with one of those freaks. 'Girls' with penises?! Fucking disgusting! :geek:

~BB~

ROTFLMAO!!!:salad

THEbottom
11-08-2011, 12:55 AM
Are you Kidding me ? You'd have sex with her but not been seen in public with her ? C'mon man if she's just a toy pay for her and go away---if she's a gurl you are interested in treat her like she is someone special---after all she is !!!

FreddieGomez
11-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Maybe if shes totally passable.

200% passable like Sydney Starr

jerseyboy72
11-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Yes and I have.

SammiValentine
11-08-2011, 01:10 AM
only if am wearing a strutter bubble

Prospero
11-08-2011, 02:04 AM
Of course - I have often, in restaurants, clubs, art galleries etc

0utrageousss
11-08-2011, 02:09 AM

Every transsexual is clockable to someone. Eventually you will be outed as the homosexual you secretly are. Remember this when you're out with a TS next time ;) Hehe

Yvonne183
11-08-2011, 02:11 AM
I would only be seen in public with a guy if he was 100% passable as a man. A rare person indeed.

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 02:14 AM
Only if he wants me naked

Fancy fancy
11-08-2011, 02:15 AM
I have on numerous occasions, I find its especially beneficial when raining as they hold the umbrella higher than a genetic girl

russtafa
11-08-2011, 02:16 AM
my lady is a ts and we have been together for 2 years now and my ex was a ts and we were together 7 years and 2 of those years in misery

muh_muh
11-08-2011, 02:47 AM
I would only be seen in public with a guy if he was 100% passable as a man. A rare person indeed.

i cant believe no ones ever said that before
very true indeed

Heather Moorland
11-08-2011, 03:14 AM
Every transsexual is clockable to someone. Eventually you will be outed as the homosexual you secretly are. Remember this when you're out with a TS next time ;) Hehe

Only male bottoms are homosexuals :) The guys who tops their TS girlfreinds (or young boys) are straigth.

dreamon
11-08-2011, 04:34 AM
I have on numerous occasions, I find its especially beneficial when raining as they hold the umbrella higher than a genetic girl

I got a good chuckle out of this

Paulistano
11-08-2011, 05:38 AM
No...I would hide my face with a mask!
:dancing::dancing::dancing:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-08-2011, 06:02 AM
Sure, they don't bitch as much when they have to jack up the car to change a flat tire!!!:dancing::hide-1::whistle:

0utrageousss
11-08-2011, 06:06 AM
Only male bottoms are homosexuals :) The guys who tops their TS girlfreinds (or young boys) are straigth.

Gay sex is gay sex, sex with a transsexual makes you at least bisexual. But as a true transvestite that's a concept that you'll never grasp. Any straight man I've encountered was not the least bit interested. You're wrong.

0utrageousss
11-08-2011, 06:09 AM

Wait did you just say a guy who fucks young boys is straight? WHAT? HUH??? Not only is that GAY sex that is gay PEDOPHILE sex. You're one fucked up crossdresser dude.

slingblade
11-08-2011, 06:20 AM

yeah mane kinda what i was thinking love stealth girls.

Merkurie
11-08-2011, 06:30 AM
I have been seen in public with TS women many times. The first time was at a club with a bunch of friends and I started dancing with this hottie and when we got off the dance floor we were both pretty rodded up and the cat was way out of the bag.

TRANSEXUAL TOP BELICE
11-08-2011, 06:33 AM

A bottom guy is homo?????

Do you know what really mean transexual????

Most ts cant get hard ,and thats why they bottom

To many hormons , and they need to take hormons

to look femenine otherwise they willl stay tranvestite

rydermorrison
11-08-2011, 06:37 AM

young boys? wtf is wrong with u?

raybbaby
11-08-2011, 06:48 AM
Bwahahaha, this thread got all kinds of funny!

TRANSEXUAL TOP BELICE
11-08-2011, 07:23 AM
I have been seen in public with TS women many times. The first time was at a club with a bunch of friends and I started dancing with this hottie and when we got off the dance floor we were both pretty rodded up and the cat was way out of the bag.

I guess the question means if you went on a date with a transexual

No finding them on clubs

Merkurie
11-08-2011, 07:42 AM
yes dates too.

Heather Moorland
11-08-2011, 02:23 PM

This is how it was in ancient Rome and Greace. A man was suppose to be the top and a woman was suppose to be the bottom. A man could have sex with men, women, transgendered and young boys. As long as he was the top he was considered a real man and straigth. If he was the bottom he would face redicule.
In ancient Rome and Greace there was also women who toped, they was caled Tribades and they wasn't considered straigth either. The Tribades did both men and other women.
All this changed with christianity into that sex was for procreation only. That is why there is other norms to day (espessially in the christian fundamentalist USA)

It is only healthy to know that norms could be different. It makes you less narrow minded.

Prospero
11-08-2011, 03:51 PM
You naked with me in Picadilly Circus Adriana... what a gas that'd be until the police came along

slingblade
11-08-2011, 04:36 PM
young boys? Wtf is wrong with u?

lol ..............

Yvonne183
11-08-2011, 05:24 PM

Let's re word the original post just a little and see if this sounds offensive.

Would you be seen in public with a black person?

Would you hold her/his hand and kiss her/him in public? Or keep it a secret? I would only date a black person if he/she is confidential...

Does the above sound offensive,, well the original post is equally offensive to me and probably most tgirls.

runningdownthatdream
11-08-2011, 05:36 PM

Would you hold her/his hand and kiss her/him in public? Or keep it a secret? I would only date a black person if he/she is confidential...

Does the above sound offensive,, well the original post is equally offensive to me and probably most tgirls.

Good analogy....... I think though that some of these men get so carried away with their sexual obsessions that they forget they are talking about other human beings with feelings.

baller1987
11-08-2011, 06:31 PM
I was in public with a ts this weekend. Actually saw some girls I knew from high school. I said hi, then just kept moving on. Wasn't a real big deal. Didn't come out that she was ts, but easily could have. One of these times its gunna come out, but I'm in no rush. I want to delay the shitstorm as long as possible.

TRANSEXUAL TOP BELICE
11-08-2011, 09:41 PM
[quote=Heather Moorland;1043102]This is how it was in ancient Rome and Greace. A man was suppose to be the top and a woman was suppose to be the bottom. A man could have sex with men, women,

Are we going back to high school????

Here we are taking about Male, Woman Straight botto

I cant find which book said we suppose to be who

According to Rome n Greece there is no shemale lol

But shemale is not man or woman

Is a simple shemale...

shemale
Can be top or bottom with guy, female or who ever they want

insurgentes
11-08-2011, 11:22 PM
I LOVE being seen with a ts in public, especially when she slightly gives away that she is ts: wonderful ! I get so excited. I love to kiss her when others can clarly see me, for examples on the elevating stairs of a high level department store: this gives me sparkles of excitation everiwhere; or for example when you go out to dinner in a very nice place with a very feminine ts: that's pure thrill and excitement !!

What about you ?

aShemalesboyfriend
11-08-2011, 11:34 PM
I would and I did but to be honest some that I had sex with I wouldnt even I had sex with. I was holding hands and kissed to but with some I didnt like that and told them that they are not my gf. As I see this thread I was asked by a ts I know if she can post pictures with us together on facebook. just pictures with us no kissing or stuff but you can see that we were closer at that time.

I have a GirlGF now and had issues about my TS as a girlfriend in the past so I dont like her to know anymore. I answered she can post it if only friends can see and she doestn mention my name there. But I really dont feel sooo grad about it even I have always been opened up to my TS loving

TS NISHA
11-09-2011, 03:29 AM
Thats kind of true it is most of the younger guys

MrsKellyPierce
11-09-2011, 03:47 AM
Couldn't the same be asked...

Since most of the guys that are into ts are 35 and older

If they would be comfortable going down the street with someone who looks like their dad or grandpa?

Goes both ways :)

:)

0utrageousss
11-09-2011, 03:54 AM
This is how it was in ancient Rome and Greace. A man was suppose to be the top and a woman was suppose to be the bottom. A man could have sex with men, women, transgendered and young boys. As long as he was the top he was considered a real man and straigth. If he was the bottom he would face redicule.
In ancient Rome and Greace there was also women who toped, they was caled Tribades and they wasn't considered straigth either. The Tribades did both men and other women.
All this changed with christianity into that sex was for procreation only. That is why there is other norms to day (espessially in the christian fundamentalist USA)

It is only healthy to know that norms could be different. It makes you less narrow minded.

This isn't ancient rome or greece ya fucking psycho. That's called being a PEDOPHILE and it's illegal. You're disgusting

eddymunster90
11-09-2011, 04:57 AM
Why not, I've dated, kissed, held hands, danced and all that good stuff with TS's.

TRANSEXUAL TOP BELICE
11-09-2011, 05:48 AM

If they would be comfortable going down the street with someone who looks like their dad or grandpa?

i cant agree with this i dated guys my age, im 25 and i dated a 22 and 26 yrs old guy

maybe if you past 30 you can get a date with grandpa ONLY

wbmando
11-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Sure.

Colin92660
11-09-2011, 07:57 PM
everyday if posible! Anyone care to take a walk with me?

hwbs
11-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Lol @ the ageism when so many girls say they are 28 when I was like 21 and now I'm 35 and still the same age.......I pull girls and I don't do websites photoshoots twitter pages / layouts ...when u got a big dick ,a slick tounge and a good tailorthere is never an expiration date on game....

Nivek
11-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Yes if passable, but then again I'm only into passables.. Sooo YES. Shit, if this Monster is passable as a man, they might as well be passable too!

onmyknees
11-10-2011, 01:17 AM
LMAO at the insecurity of some dudes on here. What makes you for a second think that any of these ladies would want to be seen in public with you all? You're pretty presumtious, but lack self confidence. I'd take Wendy anywhere...anytime.

FreddieGomez
11-10-2011, 01:45 AM
LMAO at the insecurity of some dudes on here. What makes you for a second think that any of these ladies would want to be seen in public with you all? You're pretty presumtious, but lack self confidence. I'd take Wendy anywhere...anytime.

huh? i was agreeing about the girl in the 1st pic

fred41
11-10-2011, 02:32 AM

To be fair...I don't think the older guys here seem to have any problem...however to answer your question:

I'm not uncomfortable being with a TS, but I would be very uncomfortable with someone that looks like my Dad or my (deceased) Grandfather....that would be wrong for soooo many reasons...:).

perrorojo
11-10-2011, 02:41 AM
I don't have a problem is the us --- People just think I have a latina GF

However in Mexico it's a different story --- The people have a sort of tranny radar,
and it can be very embarasing

And yes I am older then 35

onmyknees
11-10-2011, 02:53 AM

Very, very insightful Yvonne. I hope some of the transparent, superficial dudes who are obsessed with passability ( as they define it) read what you've said. The whole thread seems tacky and ignorant to me. I don't know if that was the intent of the OP, but it's instructive to read some of the responses. They would treat an "average" TS woman like a leper.

doctor screw
11-10-2011, 05:05 AM
Sure,as long as it's a dark-lit room(movies,and not on a premiere night).Not too many people around,and far away from people I know.
When were walking, she has to stay 15 ft.behind me.If anyone asks If were together,she has to say....I'm her AA sponsor:geek:

Nivek
11-10-2011, 06:03 AM
^^^ hahaha awesome! I wish I had the wit in my post!

Helvis2012
11-10-2011, 06:14 AM
Yes, I have.

blackdiamond5
11-10-2011, 11:36 AM
for me i have never met a ts that isn't all about the money. I live in nyc and i doubt if they are any passable ts that isn't going to charge you for one thing or the other. I love ts but the way they give u a bill every now and then makes me see them as people for sexual pleasure whose responsibility is to make us happy and get paid for it. I would love to date one if she's real and not into trying to get as much cash from me but i doubt if there are any. And for the question would i be seen in a public with a ts? I am really into very passable shemales so why not. if i decide to mess with her, that means she can fool anybody.

PSL4u
11-11-2011, 01:50 AM
The thing is that well in some areas of the U.S. it is still not acceptable to be gay, to support the gay or lesbian community, or to be see in public with a transexual.

If a transexual is passable, nobody would know the difference anyways. And my illustration above shows the difference between passable and not.

0utrageousss
11-11-2011, 02:06 AM
Every transsexual is clockable to somebody, I can't believe how hung up you guys are on if the girl is fooling everyone else. If YOU like her, then who cares? Whenever guys go on and on about how "passable" someone is or isn't it gives me a headache. Has it ever occurred to any of you that someone might LIKE being a transsexual, and wouldn't mind being perceived as such. The world doesn't revolve around you and your selfish closeted desires.

jerseyboy72
11-11-2011, 02:08 AM
Yes!

beaufont
11-11-2011, 02:20 AM
Yes if I had feeling's for someone then ofcourse I would want to be seen in public with them - why not? Anyone on here that would not want to be seen in public with a TS must purely want to see them as a fantasy & not a reality they could enjoy being with.

Don't think you should ever see anyone your not proud to be with, otherwise you are not being honest to yourself. SIMPLES

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 02:39 AM
i cant agree with this i dated guys my age, im 25 and i dated a 22 and 26 yrs old guy

maybe if you past 30 you can get a date with grandpa ONLY
Huh? You can't read very well...

I was saying most of the guys hating probably are either fat/ugly/old/etc

And it's like would the girl want to be seen with you YOU in public?

dc_guy_75
11-11-2011, 02:49 AM
I dated many transwomen, some more "passable" than others, but all could be "clocked" be someone observant (especially by ggs).

If we're going out, I try to stick to gay sections of dc, where the vast majority of people could care a less.

The only people to consistently give shade are cab drivers.

doctor screw
11-11-2011, 02:53 AM
I dated many transwomen, some more "passable" than others, but all could be "clocked" be someone observant (especially by ggs).

If we're going out, I try to stick to gay sections of dc, where the vast majority of people could care a less.

The only people to consistently give shade are cab drivers.

I hope you only took them out at night,or to the movies.Try to avoid large crowds as well,lol.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-11-2011, 02:58 AM

Kelly, you may have just lost much of the respect I had for you. I'm not sure you know who is hating, and to put it on a group of people, indisciminately is unfair on your part.

hotnphx
11-11-2011, 03:06 AM
Kelly, you may have just lost much of the respect I had for you. I'm not sure you know who is hating, and to put it on a group of people, indisciminately is unfair on your part.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

rydermorrison
11-11-2011, 04:44 AM
if a guy is too bitchmade to be seen in public with a t-girl then he doesnt deserve to date one.. pay ur money and find an escort..

Ben
11-11-2011, 05:06 AM

Yes! In fact I have been seen in public with a TS... :)

MdR Dave
11-11-2011, 05:06 AM

I'm getting fatter, older and uglier every day.

mealticket
11-11-2011, 05:15 AM
I have read many of the comments here....many say they will only go out in public if she is passable, some don't care, some say they will take her out but only to a gay part of town.....and for those that say no ts is completely passable, BS...i have met quite a few that no one could ever tell, not even other TS, but yes I would take a TS out in public but she would have to be passable because I wouldn't date some one who isn't, I don't want a girl that looks like a man.

0utrageousss
11-11-2011, 06:29 AM
Yes!

:) :)

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 06:41 AM
All I'm saying corvette those in glass houses shouldn't cast stones

Like fat husbands who call their heavyset wives fat

etc

I just find it disgusting how people go on and on about looks and then if they look in the mirror they aren't no catch themselves..

And that's my point we don't know who is hating cause 96% of the posters on here that degrade hide behind fake pics or avatars...

Corvette you know me well enough to know when I find something unfair I say it flat out

And again all I was saying we all have our downfalls and the ones hating are probably not Brad Pitt or model perfect

So what makes them any better

And how dare they come on a transsexual board to degrade us

Like the guy that posted a photo of a blonde and then of Wendy - how fucking disgusting is that to do that?

You asshat - lets see what you look like?

And the other guy's saying oh I would only go to gay clubs or gay areas with one

Or oh no not me or only at night where it's not crowded

How fucking dickless you all are

dc_guy_75
11-11-2011, 07:43 AM
Kelly, most t- women aren't as pretty (or educated) as you.

When dating, I've found "gay" areas/bars allow me to be more comfortable, especially first dates (especially since the person in the pics might be different in person)

Anyways, You've found a spouse (so problems like these mighty seem distant)

slingblade
11-11-2011, 09:52 AM
if a guy is too bitchmade to be seen in public with a t-girl then he doesnt deserve to date one.. pay ur money and find an escort..

well ryder it seems you only like to have guys fucking you anyway and not date them so whats the difference? :confused:

BigDF
11-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Kelly, you may have just lost much of the respect I had for you. I'm not sure you know who is hating, and to put it on a group of people, indisciminately is unfair on your part.Aw, come on now. You really don't think Kelly knows who the haters are? I suspect her definition of a hater is someone who publicly states that the girl has to be passable before he would be seen in public with her. I know it's mine. And that is the same as saying that you wouldn't want anyone to know you're with a TS because of some sort of stigma.

The answer to the question is simple enough, you're either willing to admit you're attracted to TS to your friends and family or you're not. A lot of guys on here get all locked up on the idea that this is a pornography board and that anything goes. But it's a place to interact with the ladies who act in these movies as well. It seems that a lot of guys tend to forget that and expect the ladies to perform in here as well. And when that doesn't happen all the hate and negative bullshit starts flowing.

For crying out loud is it really so hard to understand that these are real living human beings who are working when you see them in a movie, but are just like you or me and expect to be treated with respect and courtesy. Not talking about you, CorvetteDude, but these other humps that can't seem to get it through their heads that what someone does in the course of their work in a movie is generally not the way they are IRL. :geek:

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 10:53 AM
Kelly, most t- women aren't as pretty (or educated) as you.

When dating, I've found "gay" areas/bars allow me to be more comfortable, especially first dates (especially since the person in the pics might be different in person)

Anyways, You've found a spouse (so problems like these mighty seem distant)
Oh I understand that - but DC I have been out with the most passable looking girls who act like gay man or sound it...that to me come across as embarrassing and they are my ts sisters

BraveHeartz
11-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Never been with a TS at home, but when I lived in Thailand I spent time with some girls. Never bothered me going to the mall, beach or somewhere public together. Didn't really get stares from the locals either, mainly just foreigners who would stare (not sure if it's coz they clocked the girls as TS or coz they were little thai girls with a big white dude like something from Donkey Kong).

BigDF
11-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Never been with a TS at home, but when I lived in Thailand I spent time with some girls. Never bothered me going to the mall, beach or somewhere public together. Didn't really get stares from the locals either, mainly just foreigners who would stare (not sure if it's coz they clocked the girls as TS or coz they were little thai girls with a big white dude like something from Donkey Kong).
I know that feeling real well, being 6'6" and 350 lbs. I've never been out with a TS, but I get stared at all the time, especially when I'm with 5'4" wife. Also get funny looks walking my Jack Russell.:geek:

BraveHeartz
11-11-2011, 11:28 AM
I know that feeling real well, being 6'6" and 350 lbs. I've never been out with a TS, but I get stared at all the time, especially when I'm with 5'4" wife. Also get funny looks walking my Jack Russell.:geek:

Lol, I got the same problem walking my three fucking toy poodles! :cheers:

luvthatranny
11-11-2011, 12:40 PM

100% for sure.
I only date beautiful women, ts or natural, I could care less what we do, where we do it, or what people think!
I have been with 4 girls from the finda____.com site, and they all had fun as did I.
South beach or Ft. Lauderdale, IDC, as long as she turns me on!!!!

spunktrumpet
11-11-2011, 01:57 PM
I used to have a tranny girlfriend in Amsterdam when I worked there for a bit, I remember the first time we went out to a bar together & I didn't think it would be so bad but every fucker had to stare right at us, I was fucking threaders by the end of the night. But the more we went out together the more comfortable I became especially when we were with friends in a group (seem to get less stares the more of you there are). In the end I was happy as Larry even to the point where she would come to meet me at work & wait for me to finish,.........good times. But having a TS girlfriend does seem to land you in more fights than with a normal girl, I dunno if its just europe or everywhere but some arabs are some of the pushiest pests I've ever encountered, I had to lamp one guy in the street once because he just would not leave her alone, even though we were walking arm in arm the cunt wouldn't give up.

Jericho
11-11-2011, 02:52 PM
All I'm saying corvette those in glass houses shouldn't cast stones

Like fat husbands who call their heavyset wives fat

etc

I just find it disgusting how people go on and on about looks and then if they look in the mirror they aren't no catch themselves..

And that's my point we don't know who is hating cause 96% of the posters on here that degrade hide behind fake pics or avatars...

Corvette you know me well enough to know when I find something unfair I say it flat out

And again all I was saying we all have our downfalls and the ones hating are probably not Brad Pitt or model perfect

So what makes them any better

And how dare they come on a transsexual board to degrade us

Like the guy that posted a photo of a blonde and then of Wendy - how fucking disgusting is that to do that?

You asshat - lets see what you look like?

And the other guy's saying oh I would only go to gay clubs or gay areas with one

Or oh no not me or only at night where it's not crowded

How fucking dickless you all are

What about the ancient fuckers who call you Granny? :hide-1:
:lol:

irvin66
11-11-2011, 02:58 PM
When she looks so nice then Yes! :dancing:

rydermorrison
11-11-2011, 05:54 PM
well ryder it seems you only like to have guys fucking you anyway and not date them so whats the difference? :confused:

who told u that? im engaged to an awesome guy who loves me and doesnt care who knows..

doctor screw
11-12-2011, 02:50 AM
who told u that? im engaged to an awesome guy who loves me and doesnt care who knows..

Wait....don't you date a les... never-mind,lol

Buzz
11-12-2011, 03:41 AM
I can't imagine that a woman, any woman, would enjoy being with a man who is ashamed to be seen with her. If she's proud of herself you should be proud of her too.

rydermorrison
11-12-2011, 04:42 AM
Wait....don't you date a les... never-mind,lol

i'm engaged to a transman....

slingblade
11-12-2011, 05:41 AM

Oh you R cause i'd love to put my big black chocolate pole in your sweet tight white hole!! Youre so sexy and fem looking!! :fuckin::fuckin:

muh_muh
11-12-2011, 05:57 AM
ive gotten past the point where i cared about strangers oppinions on me and the people i surround meself with long ago
so i guess thats a yes then

EvonRose
11-12-2011, 06:19 AM
i'm engaged to a transman....

That is so awesome!!! Congratulations, you sound happy, and you look beautiful so all the best!

rydermorrison
11-12-2011, 06:27 AM
Oh you R cause i'd love to put my big black chocolate pole in your sweet tight white hole!! Youre so sexy and fem looking!! :fuckin::fuckin:

lol well thank u. i always knew u were a gentlman! :p

rydermorrison
11-12-2011, 06:28 AM
That is so awesome!!! Congratulations, you sound happy, and you look beautiful so all the best!

thnx! :)

loveboof
11-12-2011, 06:31 AM

She sounded indignant to me (but I hope she's happy).

I don't understand this thread. Who cares who you're seen with?! That means nothing - surely people aren't that shallow... ? :/

slingblade
11-12-2011, 09:31 AM
lol well thank u. i always knew u were a gentlman! :p

Mucho Gracias mami.. :Bowdown: :)

BluegrassCat
11-12-2011, 09:39 AM
This is some of the fucked up shit girls here have to deal with. From an article in the New York Observer:

“I’ll never forget it; I was 23 or 24,” she said. “I remember a very specific moment when we were literally in the middle of having sex and he asked me if I was in love with him. I had just broken up with [the photographer] shortly before, and I was like, ‘Why are you asking me that right now?’ And he said he knew that I liked him a lot, and that we got along really well, and he thought I was falling in love with him. So I said to him, ‘Are you in love with me?’ And his response was, ‘I can’t be in love with you.’ And I literally got up and put my clothes on and left and never spoke to him again.

“It was in that moment that I learned that I would never put myself in a situation, or that I would try incredibly hard to avoid situations where—because I thought that was really incredibly shitty for someone to say something like that: ‘Oh, I can’t be in love with you.’ Why? Because I’m different, because I’m a freak? Because your parents wouldn’t like it, because your friends wouldn’t like it? It hurt a lot. It sucked.”

http://www.observer.com/2008/arts-culture/second-most-beautiful-girl-new-york

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Ive been seen with a few TS that reside on HA (even if you claim you arent still here, we both know you are) funny thing is: after they hang out with me they go lead normal lives, settle down with a nice guy, get careers.......
I feel like I'm jinxing the pervs who frequent HA begging for new cellphone pics girls post to beat off to while their wives sleep 2 rooms down.....

-JWBL

MatiasTz
11-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Yes.

BigDF
11-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Ive been seen with a few TS that reside on HA (even if you claim you arent still here, we both know you are) funny thing is: after they hang out with me they go lead normal lives, settle down with a nice guy, get careers.......
I feel like I'm jinxing the pervs who frequent HA begging for new cellphone pics girls post to beat off to while their wives sleep 2 rooms down.....

-JWBLSo you're the one, huh? I don't like you anymore.:joke:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-12-2011, 07:34 PM
I would like to take Ashley George to the Blue Angels Show, today!!!

insurgentes
11-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Being seen out in public with a nice TS or TV is one of the things that thrills me most !!

I've been out with passable TS to fine restaurants, departments store and disco clubs: every time it has been a very exciting and pleasant experience.

insurgentes
11-12-2011, 08:29 PM
I would LOVE to go out with EVON ROSE to a nice disco club tonight !!

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=84970

archineer
11-13-2011, 04:44 AM
Yeah been there done it, but all of the girls i've dated pass well. I'm openly bi so it's no biggie, i'm friends with ts' who don't pass that well and i'm not ashamed of them.

Tyler___Durden
11-14-2011, 09:35 PM
if she is passable, yeah not a problem. Finding a super passable one is the challenge
If she's super-passable, you'll never know.... ;-)

NaughtyJesse666
11-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Of course. If she is a girl I'm interested in, there is no reason to be shy or afraid. She is a person just like anyone else for goodness sakes

Caff_Racer
11-15-2011, 01:58 AM
Whilst I would have no problem at all in being seen in public with a TS, I think that the important point is Kelly's question:

And it's like would the girl want to be seen with YOU in public?

And I must admit that when I look at myself in the mirror, I am more than aware that in my case the answer would be a definite "no".

rwerfet
11-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Yes, have plenty of times.
Had a few tg girlfriends, and even though they have all passed well, I really stopped caring what people think. At least where I live, they're polite to your face.

gotchagood
11-22-2011, 11:28 PM
Why not? She'd probably be more feminine that any of the other girls in the room.

ashymon
11-23-2011, 03:17 AM
I would, I have. I have taken several out to dinner in LA to places like Mortons, Flemings, etc. If she is beautiful and sexy I really dont care what is between her legs.

tsadriana
11-23-2011, 04:11 AM
I would, I have. I have taken several out to dinner in LA to places like Mortons, Flemings, etc. If she is beautiful and sexy I really dont care what is between her legs.
well said Ash,doesn`t matter what is btw her legs,matter how is she in and out and of course the look of the woman worth it more then 1000,s words:)

justafreak
11-23-2011, 05:32 AM
sure, why the heck not

doctor screw
11-23-2011, 06:27 AM
Trannys are just sexual play things,so hell no

The trans I had the unfortunate experience of talking to,turned out to be the most vile ppl I've came across in my entire life(I've talked to serial killers with better personality's).I tried to view transwomen in a positive light....fuck that..... they're just fuck-dolls.

Just threw-up the tranny kool-aid,and I'm no longer blind

hiwatt1000
11-23-2011, 06:48 AM
...I've dated "special" girls for about 15+ years now---lived with them, did daily things; shopping, trips, et al., and never had a problem being seen with them/nor did they have a problem being seen with me [humor]...they were "passable", looked like an everyday/normal person/woman...it was fine-looking forward to it again since I'm single and looking...I always enjoyed dating/relationships with TS's...getting back out and re-introducing yourself these days seems to be just as challenging then [over the years] as it is now...I'm sure this goes both ways for the girls when they're serious about finding meeting someone––long answer short: yes-being seen in public, not a problem...

Yvonne183
11-23-2011, 06:55 AM
No man would want to be seen with me, I'm not normal. If I was to walk with a guy, i might do something crazy and have us both arrested

Also if a guy was to walk down the street with me, there's a chance some biker would recognize me and they might kicked the guys ass that was with me at the time.

Anyways,, I mostly walk alone.

dc_guy_75
11-23-2011, 07:00 AM
We all walk alone.

Feeling naked.

In a shell.