PDA

View Full Version : iris from next top model is gone just 4 weeks

ken41wood
09-25-2008, 04:55 AM
i was hopeing to c her go longer.i hope it was not just a set up

Quiet Reflections
09-25-2008, 05:46 AM
Braveman is right about that. Shes not horrible shes just not what i imagine when i think antm.plus she really didnt do well this past week on the show

tsntx
09-25-2008, 06:03 AM

She was not an attractive model. There are women on HA that put her to shame. Next....

FINALLY!!!! something we can agree on.... bitch was FUGLY and not a good model... she did ok as the "homeless model" last season tho lolol

mimiplastique
09-25-2008, 06:07 AM
OMG OMG I AM GLAD TOO !!! WHEN i saw i wanted tO BE THE FIRST TO POST IT ,.. LIKE YES THE FAGS OFF ...

I HATED THAT BITCH SHE WAS SO BORING ... AND CLOCKY

YasminLee
09-25-2008, 06:07 AM
though i see where she messed up the last few seasons and the second i head focus was the eyes i was scared for her with the shoot. but to call her ugly or not attractive is a little harsh...this is not just a photo to post on ha after retouching all the flaws...it was tv and was exposed from all angles and she did beautifully...be nice..she is our family and sister and i wish her all the best...top model is not it for her but there is a lot to come after this appearances for her.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-25-2008, 06:14 AM
I wasn't really impressed with her as a whole. She was too skinny and her teeth gaps were annoying. There goes one tg dream of becoming America's Next Top Model! :(

Oh well..I'm pretty sure one day someone from our community will MAKE it!!

~Kisses.

HTG

HP1000
09-25-2008, 06:15 AM
The American Society is not ready for a chick with a dick yet

tsntx
09-25-2008, 06:19 AM

She was not an attractive model. There are women on HA that put her to shame. Next....

FINALLY!!!! something we can agree on.... bitch was FUGLY and not a good model... she did ok as the "homeless model" last season tho lolol

LOL. Maybe you're not that bad of a person Jen! You would have been a much better pic to go on ANTM.

face wise maybe

im supermodel height... * 5'11 * but not supermodel weight lol i have an athletic build

yasmine and claudia would have been MUCH better in place of her on this series... they didnt want a pretty ts, they didnt want a ts that could upstage the gg's... they wanted plain and boring... and thats what they got... then they got rid of her... im amazed she got this far personally

tsntx
09-25-2008, 06:20 AM
I wasn't really impressed with her as a whole. She was too skinny and her teeth gaps were annoying. There goes one tg dream of becoming America's Next Top Model! :(

~Kisses.

HTG

several have... 1 for sure is nina poon, allanahs friend... amazing artist.... she did the ad campaign w/ kenneth cole... yall find it ;)

cheez
09-25-2008, 08:10 AM
yeah isis just wasn't particularly good. it had nothing to do with her attractiveness. plenty of ugly GG girls do well on the show. she didn't have confidence or personality. being bland is the kiss of death...

NYTSJulie
09-25-2008, 08:27 AM
she was ok not the best but I have seen far worse, voice was real clockable though. she is young and just starting out I am sure in time she will be ova, but not today.

susi1045
09-25-2008, 08:13 PM
wow

MrsKellyPierce
09-25-2008, 10:48 PM
At least she appeared on the show and thats all that matters. She had Tyra's support which means alot in the industry itself. She crossed over to mainstream even for a few weeks I am sure it was worth it to her.

I never watched the show, but I wish her luck.

And most supermodels etc aren't the standard of what people think is beautiful, but their "LOOK SALES" or they just "PHOTOGRAPH" well which really matters when you are a top model PHOTOGRAPHS.

I'd say none of the girls on that show look like beauty queens but on photos they do.

rocklob
09-25-2008, 10:53 PM
She definitely merited outlasting the three that got cut before her, but I agree, she didn't have the " it" factor. Her pics were boring and the other way to stay, on as a producer's fave, means having a BIG personality. She was too insecure.
Pity, she was likable. But the door is now open, if a tgirl with the modeling chops and a tv-genic personality comes along. We know Tyra is not averse.

MrsKellyPierce
09-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Alyssa Paris should enter she has that barbie look

bassman2546
09-26-2008, 01:28 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm sure it will happen too as Tyra is all about ratings not necessarily selecting the best model. There was a time she was pro-African American. Then when Tyra herself gained about forty pounds it was time for a plus-sized model to win - again not the best choice that season but it kept viewers tuned in to the end and it gave hope for those overweight lazy women who just can't put down the fork.

Love to see Miss Jennifer Paris apply, but I think she's way better than that show.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-26-2008, 01:54 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

several have... 1 for sure is nina poon, allanahs friend... amazing artist.... she did the ad campaign w/ kenneth cole... yall find it ;)

Oh yes, How could I forget. She just did a Kenneth Cole Ad. :P

Though, I was more referring to something like this (the original model search which Tyra copied):

Ford Super Model of the World competition

http://www.fordmodels.com/smowapply/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N96eOiyEXlg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssVJ4_Z-cJQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGIs7hST7zc&feature=related

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TsJennifer
09-26-2008, 02:18 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm sure it will happen too as Tyra is all about ratings not necessarily selecting the best model. There was a time she was pro-African American. Then when Tyra herself gained about forty pounds it was time for a plus-sized model to win - again not the best choice that season but it kept viewers tuned in to the end and it gave hope for those overweight lazy women who just can't put down the fork.

Love to see Miss Jennifer Paris apply, but I think she's way better than that show.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. However I am not interested.

I feel Isis has potential to be a beautiful women not a model. She is just starting to transition. She will be a stunner if she makes the right decisions.

I think its great that Tyra put her on the show and didn't alienate her. I hope to see more TS girls in all fascists of the entertainment industry.

Xoxo~

Jennifer Paris

IsuckTgirlCock
09-26-2008, 02:54 AM
she had to be the worst representation of hott ladyboy models ever. her snaggle tooth, big nose, huge crack head eye balls bursting out, just not attractive at all.
Besides, all of the girls there added together dont equal one hair on Elina's head. That chick is so fucking hott. It would do her a favor to boot her off the show so a real modelling company can pick her up and pay her big bucks. Tyra ruined Jades hair a few seasons ago, and now this year shes trying to make Elina look ugly with that mopp of nasty red curly hair. Why does she do that to the hottest models??? WTF? At least Elina is so fine she still looks awesome.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/kobeslayer/Elina.jpg

trannybanger
09-27-2008, 02:20 AM
I hope to see more TS girls in all fascists of the entertainment industry.

Xoxo~

Jennifer Paris

Sorry, but this one amused me. But I definitely concur!