PDA

View Full Version : Poor Old Legend

JamesHunt
09-22-2008, 06:06 AM
I've been on this board in a few guises on and off for a few years now, and one poster who never ceases to amaze me is the legendary LEGEND!!!

Why can't he face the facts that we can all see through the bullshit he posts about having some deep meaningful relationship with a transsexual, and it's obvious he's just in it for the cock.

I rest my case :lol:

Legend
09-22-2008, 06:22 AM
I've been on this board in a few guises on and off for a few years now, and one poster who never ceases to amaze me is the legendary LEGEND!!!

Why can't he face the facts that we can all see through the bullshit he posts about having some deep meaningful relationship with a transsexual, and it's obvious he's just in it for the cock.

Is it so hard to believe i do not want penis inside me nor do i want to suck on anyones penis,sorry to disappoint you but legend doesn't roll like that.I'll leave all the penis for you bro.

JamesHunt
09-22-2008, 06:24 AM

Is it so hard to believe i do not want penis inside me nor do i want to suck on anyones penis,sorry to disappoint you but legend doesn't roll like that.I'll leave all the penis for you bro.

You answered.........

If you had no issues about this thread, you'd of ignored it

OWNED

SarahG
09-22-2008, 06:31 AM

Some chasers never bottom.

Just sayin'

Legend
09-22-2008, 06:36 AM

You answered.........

If you had no issues about this thread, you'd of ignored it

OWNED

Yeah,you really "owned" me there bro.I have disgrace myself for stating i'm not into penis,my sensei isn't going to be happy that i let my ninja skills down to get owned in such a fashion.

JamesHunt
09-22-2008, 06:38 AM
Yeah,you really "owned" me there bro.I have disgrace myself for stating i'm not into penis,my sensei isn't going to be happy that i let my ninja skills down to get owned in such a fashion.

The spades not big enough, where's that shovel to dig that hole deeper :lol:

My advice........ move on :lol:

GinX
09-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Wow, you really owned Legend there...how will he ever face being humiliated? Now his sensei is going to beat him with the 1000 Feet of the Angry Ninja Technique...oh, the humanity...

Anybody who starts a thread just to draw someone out and so he can say he"owned" that person is the one with the issue and therefore the one who is

OWNED.

NYBURBS
09-23-2008, 09:02 AM
You just have to love the fights about who loves cock, who doesn't, and the randomness with which these topics are created.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
09-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Without getting attacked myself I would like to point out If your name is in a post are you going to just not comment on it?