PDA

View Full Version : Yankee stadium

blckhaze
09-20-2008, 03:36 AM
Any of my fellow new york heading to this weekends last series in the house that ruth built?

I snagged seats a few months ago and Im really gonna miss the place (even though the new place is next to it). seen a few good games there and it sucks arod and crew are stinking it up this year.

qeuqheeg222
09-20-2008, 10:11 AM
how does the new stadium look??will it be the same feel???i remember when they tore the ol comiskey down and built that u.f.o shit across the road..plastic disney shit compared to the ol iron and wooden seats..fireworks from a rickety grandstand...riots in the parkin lot in the 70's.....

celticgrafix
09-20-2008, 05:17 PM
Any of my fellow new york heading to this weekends last series in the house that ruth built?

I snagged seats a few months ago and Im really gonna miss the place (even though the new place is next to it). seen a few good games there and it sucks arod and crew are stinking it up this year.

how much those tickets set u back?

blckhaze
09-20-2008, 09:24 PM

how much those tickets set u back?

enough lol. I got my 3 back in may so i made out nicely compared to some.
the new stadium looks good from the outside, and its suppose to be just like the old on on the inside, but who knows.

hwbs
09-22-2008, 07:49 AM
seemed like they did a good job from TV...was like 3/4 of the teams last game there as Yankee...

blckhaze
09-22-2008, 07:18 PM
ceremony was exciting and well planned.

I have a piece of the wall to pass on to the kids.