PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys ever fantasized of being feminized...?

bananix
08-17-2005, 10:14 AM
Have you guys ever fantasized of being feminized by a mistress or girlfriend?

I have and find it very exiting. I've also had fantasies of being transformed into a ts (using hormones but not surgery).

But haven't practised any cross-dressing though.

junior
08-17-2005, 10:19 AM
I can write a story about that and post it in the story section. Let me know if you'd like that .

Junior

Paul
08-17-2005, 10:50 AM
everyones probably thought about that at one stage or another in their lives. i know personally myself that ive thought about it, and tried it, its awkard to explain to people but i understand it myself.....and i dont call myself a CD.

kieron
08-17-2005, 10:50 AM
i have been daydreaming about wanting to look like a girl but haven't done anything about it yet. umm...yes

hwbs
08-17-2005, 01:25 PM
nah i dont think so....not my cup of tea..i do know allanah wanted to dress me up as liza minelli one year ,for halloween.....but that doesnt count :lol:

canihavu
08-17-2005, 03:59 PM
I can write a story about that and post it in the story section. Let me know if you'd like that .

Junior

Write it Junior!!!! I would LOVE to read it!!!!!

lucx
08-17-2005, 04:32 PM
i ALWAYS fantasize about it....

I think it's my MAJOR turn on!!

junior
08-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Canihavu,
Posted it in the stories section. I just ask that if you read it, you rate it on a csale of 1-10. Thanks !!

Junior

canihavu
08-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Canihavu,
Posted it in the stories section. I just ask that if you read it, you rate it on a csale of 1-10. Thanks !!

Junior

Cool I will read it and let you know...

rick_932
08-17-2005, 07:14 PM
na, not at all

Hugh Jarrod
08-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Nope

msliseboy
08-18-2005, 01:13 AM
Of course I love to fantasize about becoming a real girl - doesnt everyone here? Big hard Nipples esp...

abblecore
08-18-2005, 10:52 AM
nope, never, i like being and looking like a man

BADAZZBODY
08-18-2005, 11:38 AM
wow i must be slow because i was like feminized ...i thought that was turning someone into a transsexual like hormones and shit...yall taking about getting put up in drags like cross dressing and shit...yall using the the wrong word in my opinion cause i didnt know that what being talked about.. i remember on time i went to philly and i client came to my room wit his drags in a bag i was shocked i never had did that before but i played long wit it it was cute and funny...

canihavu
08-19-2005, 07:22 AM
I used to have a fantasy about a hot tranny making me dress like woman (the hair clothes, nails, shoes the whole nine). In my fantasy I even had boobs (don't know how that would, lol). She has me cooking for her and I am in the kitchen wearing a terry cloth robe with nothing underneath. Anyway, i am at the stove and she walks up behind me and feels my ass and reaches in my robe and plays with my tits. She then starts grinding my ass and my dick get s super hard. Anyway, to make a long story short, she makes me go down her right there in the kitchen and then fucks me doggy style over the stove...