PDA

View Full Version : Teachers Pet (Fiction) Please Read To The End And Rate It

junior
08-17-2005, 05:45 AM
TEACHERS PET

I was a year behind in high school because the summer between my junior and senior year I was involved in a motorcycle accident. I missed the whole year laid up in the hospital. When I returned to school the next year all my friends had graduated and all the girls I knew too. I had a plan though to meet girls, but would it work ?

I picked Home Ec as one of my classes figuring I'd meet plenty of girls plus the teacher was young and HOT. Miss Michaels was in her 20's and had a fantastic figure and was always dressed proffesionaly but with more than a hint of sex. I thought her class would be great but it was really a nightmare. I wasn't good at anything we did in class and the girls thought it was creepy because I was the only guy so none of them would talk to me. I was so alone at school and lonely for a woman. Home Ec was the worst because with all those women around me I couldn't help but fantasize about all of them. My favorite though was Miss Michaels !! Her body, her perfume, her eyes, and those clothes !!! Everything about her turned me on.

Miss Michaels noticed that I was having trouble in class and said she could help. I was sure she didn't know what the problem really was. She invited me out to eat to discuss my problems in class. I thought it would be cool because I was over 18 having been held back because of my injuries. We got to the restaurant and was shown to a booth. I sat down first and then Miss Michaels sat next to me on the same side. I was very nervous now that she would notice my attraction to her.

I said "Miss Michaels wouldn't you be more comfortable on the other side ?" She said "First off it is Michelle, and second Tommy, if you don't relax we will never be able to solve your problems in class." I relaxed and began to have fun. Michelle was flirting with me a bit and constantly touching me in places as well. I was still turned on but so much more at ease with Michelle. When dinner was over I realized that Michelle had indeed helped me and I was ready to go home. Michelle said "Not yet, come back to my place for dessert."

We got back to her place and I thanked her for all she had done to relax me. "You and I both know I haven't helped you with the real problem yet Tommy." I must have looked confused because she told me "We both know the real problem is you are hard all throughout class looking at me when you think I'm not watching !! I figure if we have sex tonight you will know what it is like and not need to fantasize during class anymore." I was standing there dumbfounded and hard as steel. Michelle lead me to the bed with the satin sheets and sat me on it. First she took off my shirt and began to lick my nipples. Then my shoes, socks, pants and underwear were gone, I was naked. She took off her dress and stood before me in a sexy black lace slip. Michelle laid me back on the soft satin and began the best blow job I've had right up until today !! I was so excited it felt like I came in minutes.

I was so turned on and happy and feeling such affection for Michelle all I wanted to do was go down on her. I told her as much. "Tommy are you sure ?" she said. "Absolutely Michelle !!" was my response. She turned around then reached under her black lace slip and stepped out of something more than panties. She turned back around to face me and as my eyes lowered to her crotch I was met with a life changing site !! Michelle had a cock that had to be about 8 inches long and quite thick as well. She sat down on the bed and whispered "Go ahead Tommy you know you want to. " And I did !!! I started to lick the head and then began to run my tongue up and down the shaft. It was so sexy that I was hard again already. Michelle sexily whispered instructions to me while gently guiding my head with her hands. After a long time she was ready to cum and told me so. "Do you want to swallow my sweet girly cum Tommy ?" I moaned a yes and she preceded to let loose. I'd never sucked a cock before so even though I swallowed most of it some dribbled down my chin. Michelle said I looked so cute with her cum dripping from my mouth that she couldn't help but kiss me.

I was laying on the bed tired out when Michelle turned me over and began lubing my anus. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she was getting ready to fuck me. I was scared but knew that this was really what I wanted. As Michelle was lubing me she slipped first one finger in my ass followed shortly by a second and then a third. She was slowly fucking my ass with three fingers when she abruptly stopped. I was so upset that she stopped till I looked over my shoulder and saw her getting in position behind me. It took a while for me to relax so she could get in me. Once in she started pumping me slowly picking up the pace a very little at a time. Before I knew it she was fucking me with full force and I was thrusting back at her as she was jerking my cock in time to her thrusts. I was ready to cum again and I told Michelle that. "If you cum you will have to lick it all off my satin sheets, are you sure you want to do that Tommy ?" There was no thinking I'd ever say no to this HUNG ANGEL. I started cumming what felt like buckets just as Michelle let loose in my ass. I'm not sure what felt better !!! As I came down from all the excitement Michelle was gently stroking my cock as she encouraged me while I was licking my cum off her satin sheets.

After it was all over Michelle and I dressed and she drove me back to my car exhausted, excited and knowing my life was forever changed. I became one of Michelle's best students ever both in and out of the classroom. I never saw her again after graduation but I only date girls like Michelle !!!

Ecstatic
08-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Where can I sign up for this Home Ec class? :)

Gets a woody up for me. :)

Tadmirer
08-17-2005, 05:33 PM
Junior, that was really hot.

Please write more !!! :o

NYCe
08-17-2005, 08:14 PM
Good stuff.

skulley69
08-18-2005, 12:55 AM
Outstanding story....I loved it....makes me wish I could go back to school, well, at least that school.... :P [/list][/code]

bknyballer3
08-18-2005, 03:52 PM
OK WHAT SCHOOL DID HE GOTO....wait it was a fictional story....shit...oh well...You story was hot I loved it.

canihavu
08-19-2005, 07:12 AM
Damn that was a hot story!!

Madcity
08-24-2005, 04:13 PM
That was a very hot story. I would love to be that boy in school. WOW!!

brickcitybrother
08-26-2005, 04:29 AM
Great story ... great

SHEMALES YUM-YUM
09-08-2005, 12:28 PM
THAT STORY REALLY GOT ME OFF! DAMN HOT!!!

Starman
11-13-2005, 10:20 PM
More please!