PDA

View Full Version : new cigarette ---not kidding --

dreamer
09-18-2008, 05:41 PM
yeah --there's a new cig I bought ---Camel "crush" ----kinda crazy new way to kill yourself ---

you open the pack ---grab a smacker ---and you have the option

"regular taste --or menthol" ---

you pull out the smoke -----and there's an option ---

just light the bitch and smoke it -(regular --no taste --kind of a Marlbnoro light feel -----

or squeeze the filter ---and enjoy a refreshing menthol taste --

fucked up ---I am amazed ---

I am serious ----I bought 4 packs (buy 1 get one deals)

you light it --and it tastes bland ------you squeeze the filter ---and it's a menthol!!!

miraculous!!!

I even took scissors ---cut the filter open --------------and there's a little aqua blue BALL inside ----fucked up ---

I dunno ---yeah --this tiny little ball bearing sized ball ---

I squezed this ball between my fingers --and LIQUID came forth!!! ---

whatever ---I am excited about this new smoke ---

hondarobot
09-18-2008, 05:58 PM
I would advise against smoking a cigarette with a ball of "liquid menthol freshness" contained in the filter. I smoke, but I wouldn't smoke that.

Jericho
09-18-2008, 06:09 PM
I would advise against smoking a cigarette with a ball of "liquid menthol freshness" contained in the filter. I smoke, but I wouldn't smoke that.

Yeah, wouldn't want to damage yer health, would ya! :lol:

hondarobot
09-18-2008, 06:17 PM
Tobacco is one thing, odd balls of "menthol gell" are another level entirely. I'll stick with stuff I understand how it will kill me eventually.

dreamer
09-18-2008, 06:24 PM
dudes ---cancer is inevitable ---we're all gonna get it ---whether now --or later ---whatevr ---why cry? ---help me die --

it's all decided ----

lupinIII
09-19-2008, 01:46 AM
Precisely, dude, everything in the modern world is a carcinogen so why frakkin' bother?

This thing would be weird for me, about halfway through a cig I end up crushing the filter between my lips, just a weird habit I've developed. So it's a regular cig for the first half then I get the funky methol taste.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
09-19-2008, 03:59 AM
The liquid cometh forth and it was good (and cool)

Coroner
09-19-2008, 04:29 AM
Well, some folks taste balls anyways, so why not "a ball of liquid menthol freshness". :lol:

I´m a passionate (whatever that is) smoker, so gotta check this out, although I know it´s a cheap market trick.

hondarobot
09-19-2008, 04:35 AM
OK, if a girl with great boobs offered me a shot of "Menthol Goodness" delivered as a shot from her cleavage, I suppose I wouldn't say no.

BabyFirefly42481
09-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Sounds interesting........Gonna have to check it out jus to see. i agree wit hondarobat tho......that gell ball can't be good for you.