PDA

View Full Version : Warning for those who are uncut and enjoy rough sex

arnie666
09-16-2008, 01:24 PM
So last week my bird (well I want her to be) hasn't seen me for some months I was somewhere hot and sandy. So when I came back she practically was ripping my clothes off when I walked through the front door. Saying she hasn't fucked anyone since I went away. 8)

We didn't even make it up the stairs, she was tearing my back apart so I flipped her over and fucked her . She was going nuts swearing at me and all sorts. We rolled over and she went on top, I have never had a girl fuck me so hard in my life, my head was banging against the bottom stair. She was slamming away and then I felt an enormous pain in my penis. I screamed like a girl and when she dismounted I noticed the skin of my foreskin had slipped all the way down. It was like a donut and it looked like it was trying to strangle my penis. :shock:

Try as I might I could pull it back and my bird tried too. So she drove me to hospital. I walked in like John wayne, and got the receptionist who must have won cunt of the year. Sat down and five mins later saw a nurse who also needed to know all the details. I then waited about an hour (this was at 1AM with all the drunks). Things looked up when a pretty looking nurse called me , my girlfriend offered to come with but I was thinking I'm sure she will look after me. She leads me to this cubcile where in front of me was the biggest sausage wallah I have ever met. The cute nurse excused herself and left me with this total bum bandit.

He eyed me up and down then said 'I hear you have been playing with someone and injured yourself get your pants off'. He then told me to lie down and spending a bit too much time looking at my organ (which was swelling and larger than normal ) and my tanned strong hairy legs . He then said he would try to 'manually reduce' it ,if he couldn't I would need a minor operation. He then basically jerked my cock up and down with me yelling my heard off. He then goes 'all done you are such a baby, in future stretch your foreskin in the bath or get someone to do it for you if it happens again you will need a special cream to loosen things up or perhaps a minor surgical procedure'. He reckoned all those months without any sex had tightned things up.

So lads stretch your cock and it's great because I get my bird to give it a good stretch on a regular basis now :D . It's great because I have two weeks off and I 'm getting pulled off everyday. I'm more worried about my balls holding up to the stress than anything.

cliffnotes

girl friend broke my cock
got wanked off by a right poofter to sort it out
to avoid that make sure you stetch your meaty treat.

voy4her
09-16-2008, 02:55 PM
thought you were going to say you'd snapped the banjo string. Sounds like a good time was had by all tho, good luck in your recovery.

Richctdude
09-16-2008, 03:10 PM
ouch

BBaggins06
09-16-2008, 03:25 PM
They should get Hayden Panettiere do to a PSA about this.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd189/BBaggins06/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

NjTranceAddict
09-16-2008, 11:26 PM
Every story told by a brit with their silly lingo always seems funnier than it actually is.

Justawannabe
09-17-2008, 04:24 AM
No... this one is actually pretty damn funny... painful, but funny. Somehow all the best stories have that in common.

Sean

NYBURBS
09-17-2008, 06:40 AM
Epic