PDA

View Full Version : Bail for a tranny sleeping with someone deemed underage.....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-16-2008, 01:12 AM
Spoke to someone last night who got arrested for sleeping with an under aged (early teens) young man.

Now I think the bail was exaggerated DRASTICALLY but I was told she was out on $60,000 bail.

Either way I don't respect anyone sleeping with someone under aged, way too many dudes on HA alone for any chick (GG/TS/TV) to pounce on, let the boys grow up............

Figured I'd share it with the group.

JWBL

voy4her
09-16-2008, 01:25 AM
thing is its a weird double standard. I do agree that you shouldnt take advantage, but on the other hand, when i was fifteen i fooled around with my teams physio, and i was all for it. If shed been busted or gone to jail id have been mortified, everything we did was consensual with a capital C. Having said that im not cruising around looking for a 15 yr old to fuck, and id need help if i was.

Nowhere
09-16-2008, 01:34 AM
Now, while I think a handful of situations might be gray (especially when you've got a young guy / older woman thing), it is in the interest of all children to be strict on this.

There are predators out there, and there's simply no other way to protect children than having the laws as they are.

The courts are right.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-16-2008, 01:44 AM
Spoke to someone last night who got arrested for sleeping with an under aged (early teens) young man.

Now I think the bail was exaggerated DRASTICALLY but I was told she was out on $60,000 bail.

Either way I don't respect anyone sleeping with someone under aged, way too many dudes on HA alone for any chick (GG/TS/TV) to pounce on, let the boys grow up............

JWBL

lol What if the predator was the young man and kept his age a secret? ;) Just saying cos most young guys these days looks 20 (stature and built) even in their 16-17 age cap.

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-16-2008, 02:05 AM
well vise-grip (hehe) in this particular case the kid in question was the younger brother of the tranny's ex, thus a tool to get back at the ex overall, a very cowardly move if you ask me, nonetheless $60k BAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [yeah right]

Trogdor
09-16-2008, 02:19 AM
Here's a question....who the hell waits till they are "of age" to fuck anyhow?

I WISH I got laid before I hit 18. I would not be sop fucked up as I am now, had I gotten laid when I was a kid.

note how America has the highest age laws, and yet we got the biggest problems?

I say we outta go a bit European

and besides, a young guy getting laid is NOT going to mess him up.....if you think that it will mess him up, you're dumber than I thought. I seen chicks do the same, I knew one girl in my freashmen class who was dating a college freashman, and they HAD to be be getting it on.

And remember, about 50 or 60 years ago, if a someone, male or female, was not married and had kids by the TIME they were 18, it would really out of the norm. Persoanlly, I doubt the founding father cared when people started fucking....the whole "wait till they are 18 law" I think was NOT made to protect teenages.....it was made by members of club SAG.....over the hill folks who let their bodies and mind go, and dont want to have to compete with the younger folks....that, to me, is why things are as they are.

I mean....you really think every teenager is going to "be pure and innocent" till they are 18? Pffft, you're dreaming. As I said, I was preying every night for some holt older woman to have her way with me. I'd have been less cynical and angery now had that happened

SarahG
09-16-2008, 02:45 AM
thing is its a weird double standard. I do agree that you shouldnt take advantage, but on the other hand, when i was fifteen i fooled around with my teams physio, and i was all for it. If shed been busted or gone to jail id have been mortified, everything we did was consensual with a capital C. Having said that im not cruising around looking for a 15 yr old to fuck, and id need help if i was.

On broad concept terms I agree with the basics of what you're saying.

The theory behind having an age of consent makes sense. Its all about cognitive ability, if you're not old enough to think clearly, you're not old enough to consent to sex. But there's no consistency of what this age should be. An act that would be 100% legal in one state, would put you on the sex offender lists in another. 15 in some states is legal, and in some states the age of consent varies depending on your legal sex status, and what type of sex act it is.

Now, while I think a handful of situations might be gray (especially when you've got a young guy / older woman thing), it is in the interest of all children to be strict on this.

There are predators out there, and there's simply no other way to protect children than having the laws as they are.

The courts are right.

Agreed, but it is just plain stupid that the age of consent can vary so dramatically from state to state. The law needs reform to be at least uniform in respect to age of consent issues. It also makes you wonder how many people are on the sex offender lists for stuff that would only be illegal in one or two uniquely regulated states.

now how America has the highest age laws, and yet we got the biggest problems?

What kind of problems are you referring to?

slinky
09-16-2008, 02:52 AM

Where is the double standard? Haven't you been watching the news the past few years? how many female teachers have we seen get busted for sleeping with their under aged male students?

And the concept is that it doesn't matter if the kid wants to do it, but that at the age they are at, they are incapable of "informed consent". Similar to sleeping with a drunk/drugged person or person with mental defect. If they aren't capable of making an informed consent, it doesn't matter if they "wanted to".

Legend
09-16-2008, 02:56 AM
Didn't the blonde teacher who did it was let go and soon after she did it a second time.If that was a guy the first time he did that he would have gotten the book thrown at him.

slinky
09-16-2008, 02:59 AM
I was told she was out on $60,000 bail.

Is this a girl who has problems coming up with $800 the first of every month?

Odds are it wasn't $60,000... or she wasn't out (and yes, I know you don't have to come up with $60,000 in cash, but you do have to get someone to bond it). But I guess there could be some ATM out there who got the "Oh, Papi please......" phone call and couldn't help himself.

SarahG
09-16-2008, 02:59 AM
Where is the double standard? Haven't you been watching the news the past few years? how many female teachers have we seen get busted for sleeping with their under aged male students?

Surely you're joking?

There is absolutely a double standard between the guys and the girls who get charged in cases like this. Usually the girls get slaps on the wrist. The reason why the guys don't get big press coverage when they get charged is because everyone assumes they did it, they go to court as a stigmatized evil-doer, and get hastily convicted in a biased, prejudice court.

But I don't see how any of that has to do with this thread, the courts are routinely biased against trans people and I would have figured- assuming the OP's story really happened, that the court would be eager to "send a message" when the accused is a "sexual deviant." Those stereotypes are fairly commonplace, look at the way even the NYC area press has spun stories involving even trans victims in the last 10 years.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-16-2008, 03:05 AM
well vise-grip (hehe) in this particular case the kid in question was the younger brother of the tranny's ex, thus a tool to get back at the ex overall, a very cowardly move if you ask me, nonetheless $60k BAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [yeah right]

Lmao! This is why you should never boink an ex-bf's younger brother out of spite! Boink the younger first, before dating his older brother (though make it hush hush from the older bro). :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
09-16-2008, 03:13 AM

smh.

that bail dont sound right, but it doesnt change the complete weirdness of it (oddly enough its a common practice amongst the wounded hearts of women, but usually they dont get caught)

Trogdor
09-16-2008, 03:57 AM
now how America has the highest age laws, and yet we got the biggest problems?

What kind of problems are you referring to?

Examples:

Drinking age is 21: Yet this country is FULL of drunks.
Age for sex is 18: Lots of teenage pregnancies I see around here
Age for smoking is 18: Just like the first.

Personally, I think this, at MOST, and I'm being generous, that it only delays at most. Once someone hits 21 for example, it's "OMG, we're drinking!!!!!" and they drink, drink drink. I knew a girl who hit 21 a few years ago.....first night...bam, car crash. I say learn to drink before you learn to drive. The same can be said for the others. And is not the ages much less in europe and asia or something? And America's got tons of teenagers having kids, drunks everywhere, and chainsmokers. Don't seem to work in my opinion.

If you lower the ages, I can bet you dollars to danishes that their will be less of these problems. Hell, I had a friend from Europe join me in Detroit last year, he could not go in the clubs, where he could back home, and he said to me, "Sheesh, no wonder you silly americans have so many drunk people and drunk drivers." And he can have sex in his country at 16.
I can see why I see dudes going to Europe for babes.

Trogdor
09-16-2008, 03:59 AM

smh.

that bail dont sound right, but it doesnt change the complete weirdness of it (oddly enough its a common practice amongst the wounded hearts of women, but usually they dont get caught)

Where were those wounded women when I was a teen? :(

Trogdor
09-16-2008, 04:00 AM
Lmao! This is why you should never boink an ex-bf's younger brother out of spite! Boink the younger first, before dating his older brother (though make it hush hush from the older bro). :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

:shock:

~Butt-Head voice~ I love you...uh huh huh huh....uh huh huh huh....

slinky
09-16-2008, 04:23 AM
Surely you're joking?

There is absolutely a double standard between the guys and the girls who get charged in cases like this. Usually the girls get slaps on the wrist. The reason why the guys don't get big press coverage when they get charged is because everyone assumes they did it, they go to court as a stigmatized evil-doer, and get hastily convicted in a biased, prejudice court.

But I don't see how any of that has to do with this thread, the courts are routinely biased against trans people and I would have figured- assuming the OP's story really happened, that the court would be eager to "send a message" when the accused is a "sexual deviant." Those stereotypes are fairly commonplace, look at the way even the NYC area press has spun stories involving even trans victims in the last 10 years.

man gets 120 days and $4,500 fine (http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jun/11/ex-clarksville-teacher-sentenced-statutory-rape/)

woman gets 2 yearsa probation and $5,000 fine (http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2008/04/teresa-engelbach-convicted-of-statutory.html).

But frankly, that's not the double standard I thought we were talking about. What the double standard one would worry about here is between a guy and a TS. And I don't there's any particular evidence that there's a double standard.

blckhaze
09-16-2008, 05:51 AM

smh.

Pffft. there were a few candidates Id have loved to give me a lil while in high school

Trogdor
09-16-2008, 06:17 AM

smh.

Pffft. there were a few candidates Id have loved to give me a lil while in high school

too many damned chicks with moral standards in my town......I hate small towns. :x I gotta move to L.A. one day. >_>

NYBURBS
09-16-2008, 06:25 AM
There is a double standard, but it is slowly beginning to erode. I am somewhat shocked at all the stories I hear lately about female teachers and teenage male students. As for the bail, that does seem like a lot but it all depends on the Judge, how offended they are by the particular charge, and what they consider the flight risk. Bail varies greatly, especially if this was a suburban court rather than a city court.

Justawannabe
09-16-2008, 06:30 AM
Always hate bail that's higher than what you could get fined, understand it, as it covers the Jail time too... just hate the idea.

Age of consent in the US varies a lot... from 14 to 20 last time I checked a decade ago, with exception all over for folks within x years of each other.

Australia had at least one area that was 21 when I was there last year... and one border was 21 on one side 16 on the other... guess that works well.

For the record when I turned 18 I was nearly charged as my then girlfriend was only 15 for a couple of weeks. They couldn't prove anything, so they moved to kidnapping (lived on the border of NY and CT... to get from my house to hers you went over the line briefly), just saying we have some crazy ass laws.

Sean

slinky
09-16-2008, 06:38 AM
It's not only the age of one party but of both. It's one thing for a 16 year old to be screwing a 15 year old and another for a 32 year old to be doing it.

Trogdor
09-16-2008, 06:38 AM
I am somewhat shocked at all the stories I hear lately about female teachers and teenage male students.

Pffft, like the male students are gonna be complaining......odd are those guys are gonna be the epitome of confidence. 8) I only wish that I knew where these schools where when I was that age. Would have done me a world of good.

Trogdor
09-16-2008, 06:41 AM
Always hate bail that's higher than what you could get fined, understand it, as it covers the Jail time too... just hate the idea.

Age of consent in the US varies a lot... from 14 to 20 last time I checked a decade ago, with exception all over for folks within x years of each other.

Australia had at least one area that was 21 when I was there last year... and one border was 21 on one side 16 on the other... guess that works well.

For the record when I turned 18 I was nearly charged as my then girlfriend was only 15 for a couple of weeks. They couldn't prove anything, so they moved to kidnapping (lived on the border of NY and CT... to get from my house to hers you went over the line briefly), just saying we have some crazy ass laws.

Sean

Too many crazy ass laws if ya ask me.

NYBURBS
09-16-2008, 06:45 AM
I am somewhat shocked at all the stories I hear lately about female teachers and teenage male students.

Pffft, like the male students are gonna be complaining......odd are those guys are gonna be the epitome of confidence. 8) I only wish that I knew where these schools where when I was that age. Would have done me a world of good.

Ya I can understand that point of view, but I can also see now how that might damage a teenager in the long term. We're men and since our first woody we have always wanted to hump anything soft and wet, but that doesn't mean a true adult should exploit that. We send our kids to school with the belief that those adults will behave responsibly; having sex with someone's child does not fit the definition of responsible.

Thatiger23
09-16-2008, 08:25 AM

JWBL

was she a school teacher? lol j/k

SuperKev12345
09-16-2008, 07:12 PM
does anyone know the name of this ts woman , and or have a pic of her

JANIRA
09-16-2008, 07:25 PM

JWBL

lol What if the predator was the young man and kept his age a secret? ;) Just saying cos most young guys these days looks 20 (stature and built) even in their 16-17 age cap.

~Kisses.

HTG

VERY TRUE HARA

A few years back this young guy came to see me through my services and i was bothered on how young he looked so i asked him his age he said 19,,,i was sceptic so after we were done he opened his wallet to give me a tip ,, and his I.D,, fell out i was fast enough to grab it off the floor before he did,, and it read,,,much younger.....My heart dropped to my feet i was so in shock and still. Enraged I told him why the hell did he lie and of course he said becacuse He knew i wouldn't see him if I knew his real age....DUH!!!!! Lemme tell you i didnt sleep for at least a month,,,lol Now a days if I am sceptic I ask for 2 forms of Identification .....like a back teller....LOLL

Trogdor
09-16-2008, 09:04 PM

JWBL

~Kisses.

HTG

VERY TRUE HARA

A few years back this young guy came to see me through my services and i was bothered on how young he looked so i asked him his age he said 19,,,i was sceptic so after we were done he opened his wallet to give me a tip ,, and his I.D,, fell out i was fast enough to grab it off the floor before he did,, and it read,,,much younger.....My heart dropped to my feet i was so in shock and still. Enraged I told him why the hell did he lie and of course he said becacuse He knew i wouldn't see him if I knew his real age....DUH!!!!! Lemme tell you i didnt sleep for at least a month,,,lol Now a days if I am sceptic I ask for 2 forms of Identification .....like a back teller....LOLL

Told you, NOBODY waits till they are 'of age' to fuck in America.
Might as well make it lower like in other countries since every younger person is DETERMINED to get laid anyhow.

endo420
09-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Age of consent in England is 16. Jolly ho.

JANIRA
09-16-2008, 09:39 PM
Someone told me the legit age in New york is 17,, :shock:

Trogdor
09-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Age of consent in England is 16. Jolly ho.

and they learn to drink before they learn to drive.....very smart, the English. Why can't that be like that here?

England: Have a great time as a teen!

America: at 18, you can serve, and die for your country, but don't you DARE think of touching a drop of booze!

And what's with being an 'adult' at 18, but not drinking till you're 21? I just don't get it. You're an adult, but not an adult? So, if that makes 18-20 still a "child", and letting 18-20 year olds into the army....is that not child abuse? I remember Jesse Venture, just after becoming govener of Minnesota, asked that very question on Leno's show. And thanks to the stupid drinking age....NO bars, NO casinos, NO clubs, NO stripbars, hell you can;t even buy porn or sex toys in some places till you are 21. :roll: Is it any wonder why so many teens go to Canada, Mexico or other places for Springbreaks and other vacations? Lower the ages and you'll keep dollars and taxes in the states....and you know how the government LOVES its dollars and taxes.

Anyhow, as I said, very smart, the English.

Trogdor
09-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Someone told me the legit age in New york is 17,, :shock:

You make that sound like a bad thing, Jan.

Jay6966
09-16-2008, 09:57 PM

JWBL

60 Fucking LARGE! :shock: :shock:

I think that was hefty fine. Saying that shouldn't the guy who was sleeping the TS share some of the responsibilty???

JAY

JANIRA
09-16-2008, 09:59 PM
Even thou 18 is only a year difference , i always thought it was 18 as far as the states are concerned. with all that said ........I'M IN THE MOOD FOR SOME YOUNG UNLEGIT MEAT..........'"NOT"" !!!!!!

NYBURBS
09-16-2008, 10:07 PM
Even thou 18 is only a year difference , i always thought it was 18 as far as the states are concerned. with all that said ........I'M IN THE MOOD FOR SOME YOUNG UNLEGIT MEAT..........'"NOT"" !!!!!!

lol yea it varies from state to state, but NY is 17 for consent to sexual conduct with an adult. As was also mentioned, there are other exceptions for teenagers that are within a certain number of years of each other. I've always found it troubling that its no defense that you thought someone was older than they were. I think we all know clubs where it's 21 and over but girls get in at 15 or 16 and they look like they are over 20 (and tell you they are). Imagine taking someone home from a club and then ending up in prison over it :(

SarahG
09-16-2008, 11:53 PM

In Arizona it is 18, but in most states its lower than that. Used to be easy to find states where 12, 14 and 15 was common but all the states are slowly increasing the age of consent so now 16-18 is typical.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-17-2008, 02:01 AM
Age of consent: USA by State

STATE AGE

Alabama 16
Alaska 16
Arizona 18
Arkansas 16
California 18
Colorado 15
Connecticut 15
D.C. 16
Delaware 16
Florida 16/18 (bill pending)
Georgia 16
Hawaii 14
Idaho 14
Illinois 16/17
Indiana 16
Iowa 18
Kansas 16
Kentucky 16 - [1]
Louisiana 17
Maine 16
Maryland 16
Massachusetts 16/18
Michigan 16
Minnesota 16
Mississippi 16 - [2]
Missouri 17
Montana 16
Nebraska 16
Nevada 16
New Hampshire
16/18
New Jersey 16/18
New Mexico 17
New York 17
North Carolina 16
North Dakota 18
Ohio 16
Oklahoma 16
Oregon 18
Pennsylvania 16
Rhode Island 16
South Carolina 14/16
South Dakota 16
Tennessee 18
Texas 17
Utah 16/18
Vermont 16
Virginia 15
Washington 16
West Virginia 16
Wisconsin 18
Wyoming 16
Puerto Rico 18

FOOTNOTES:
[1]Age 16 if the man is 21 or older.
[2]If the female is over 12, the status applies only to virgins.

SOURCE: http://www.webistry.net/jan/consent.html

But don't let that give you any ideas! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Trogdor
09-17-2008, 02:10 AM
Age of consent: USA by State

STATE AGE

Alabama 16
Alaska 16
Arizona 18
Arkansas 16
California 18
Colorado 15
Connecticut 15
D.C. 16
Delaware 16
Florida 16/18 (bill pending)
Georgia 16
Hawaii 14
Idaho 14
Illinois 16/17
Indiana 16
Iowa 18
Kansas 16
Kentucky 16 - [1]
Louisiana 17
Maine 16
Maryland 16
Massachusetts 16/18
Michigan 16
Minnesota 16
Mississippi 16 - [2]
Missouri 17
Montana 16
Nebraska 16
Nevada 16
New Hampshire
16/18
New Jersey 16/18
New Mexico 17
New York 17
North Carolina 16
North Dakota 18
Ohio 16
Oklahoma 16
Oregon 18
Pennsylvania 16
Rhode Island 16
South Carolina 14/16
South Dakota 16
Tennessee 18
Texas 17
Utah 16/18
Vermont 16
Virginia 15
Washington 16
West Virginia 16
Wisconsin 18
Wyoming 16
Puerto Rico 18

FOOTNOTES:
[1]Age 16 if the man is 21 or older.
[2]If the female is over 12, the status applies only to virgins.

SOURCE: http://www.webistry.net/jan/consent.html

But don't let that give you any ideas! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm sure ALOT of teens are gonna LOVE it if the florida bill passes :roll:
It's funny how the still have virginity as an issue. Thought the 1800's was over. Virginity is like your appendex, it has no purpose, it can be a royal pain in the ass, and once you get rid of it, you feel MUCH better once it's gone.

Anyhow, least michigan's got one neat thing.

blckhaze
09-17-2008, 02:23 AM
America: at 18, you can serve, and die for your country, but don't you DARE think of touching a drop of booze!

Right.....

*goes hide the pictures of preteen christmas drinking*

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-17-2008, 02:39 AM

True. Cali's at 18.

And about being a virgin, Is there really such a thing? lol :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Trogdor
09-17-2008, 02:43 AM

True. Cali's at 18.

And about being a virgin, Is there really such a thing? lol :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Least CA's where 90% of the nation's good looking chicks live :P

sexyshana
09-17-2008, 02:52 AM

Dont do it Janira... remember 15 will get you 20...

Celeste
09-17-2008, 04:04 AM
:screwy Come on girls, stop trying to CORRUPT the young uns! If not, CHECK IDS!!!

Trogdor
09-17-2008, 07:56 AM
:screwy Come on girls, stop trying to CORRUPT the young uns! If not, CHECK IDS!!!

How do you "corrupt" young ones who's only thought in their heads IS beiing corrupted? I mean that was like a man on a mission to get corrupted in my teen years. Would have done me a world of good, I mean not having even KISSED a girl till I was 20 was very embarrassing for me, I tell you what.

And I can tell you that any teenaged boy would drive over his own parents to get laid at an early age. Why? They'd be looked upon as "The Man" by his peers, and he'd get one hell of a confidence boost.

If not, to quote Hank Hill, "That boy just ain't right!"

brickcitybrother
09-17-2008, 07:08 PM
$60k bail (I'm sure it was with a 10% option) isn't out of line for the crime - Male or Female.

And for all the talk of double standards, don't look at the criminal, look at the victim. It is the victim's age, race, sex, etc. that will dictate the treatment of the defendant. Think about it.

Nuff Said.

LilWyte
09-18-2008, 06:05 AM
its kinda wierd..being 15 is still fresh in my memory and i was just as sexualy active as i am now lol if i banged a chick over 18 it wouldnt have been her takin advantage of me...but then i hear shit bout like some 30 yr old dude meeting a 15 yr old chick online and yea thats pretty fucked up