PDA

View Full Version : ok please help

wakka
09-16-2008, 12:35 AM
I have posted in the reviews section but thought i'd try here as well. I live in Belfast N Ireland and later this month 3 gorgeous ladies ie Allanah Starr Gia Darling and Kimber James are visting my fair city(not that its mine lol). I would love to meet these ladies -problem is that it would be too expensive to see them all(not complaining bout rates tho-as long as u get what you've paid for).

So what I would really like is some thoughts on who would be best to see bareing in mind it would be my 1st time with a TS.

Thanks in advancee

Wakka

voy4her
09-16-2008, 12:40 AM
having been with none of the above, my totally uninformed choice would be Kimber, but that might be because of the recent Kimber fever sweeping the boards. Also altho Alanna an attractive girl, shes not my type, so take it for what you will.
GL with your first time my friend!

saifan
09-16-2008, 02:18 AM
Allanah. Hands down best value for your dollar.

slinky
09-16-2008, 03:06 AM
What are you looking to get out of the experience? Do you like bigger girls or more petite girls? Are you a size queen?

mrbig
09-16-2008, 09:27 AM
What are you looking to get out of the experience? Do you like bigger girls or more petite girls? Are you a size queen?

who the f* cares what we would do, we all like different things, just make ur own choice :)

heres a nice body type/ height comparison pic for ya :wink: :

mrbig

the_corner
09-16-2008, 09:40 AM
It seems to me that the 3 girls are traveling together.... they are on the same cities... on the same dates....

Honestly, I would choose Kimber

voy4her
09-16-2008, 02:58 PM
yes id be 9 inches deep in kimber pretty quick, and im only 8 inches at my hardest.

Richctdude
09-16-2008, 03:08 PM
allah

wakka
09-16-2008, 08:35 PM
i'm looking to be topped-looking for a good domiant top-so any ideas who wud be best and yes i wud be interested in size-but also looking for a nice experience.

Basically a GFE with a twist

Stavros
09-16-2008, 08:41 PM
I only know Allanah and found her to be a most amaxing person in terms of her personal history and her business sense -I think she would have been a successful business person in any sector of the economy (maybe she should turn to banking!!). Also great if you like the large voluptuous style of woman.

My problem dude is that after that Malaysian girl was busted at Belfast airport carrying £14,000 of cash don't the girls wonder if Belfast is high risk/low reward right now? Not being rude dude, but why visit Belfast anyway? It rains pretty much everywhere else too!!

Harrys Boy
09-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Anybody know if they are traveling to the mainland uk? This is a big event! We need more info!