PDA

View Full Version : My hormone update!!!

BiancaStJames
09-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Hey everyone I know its been a while. I havent really been around But I wanted to update everyone on my progress.....

Its my 3rd month on hormone, and I am seeing a difference in by boobs as well as my hips and butt are filling out more.. my body tone is softer and so is my skin its slow change but i can tell and my mood is def bitchy to say the least latley.......

well just wanted to keep you all updated I told you I would.. and please comments are welcome just be kind im a working progress =)

www.myspace.com/biancastjames
www.niteflirt.com/biancastjames

lisaparadise
09-15-2008, 09:00 PM
hey congrats,i still remember how exited i was watching all the changes from the mones,everytime i went to bed i prayed to god that when i woke i would be a princess but im sure i must have pissed him off abit cause it never came about lol oh well such as life so now when i get a compliment i just say thanks i have a good surgeon hahahaha but no worries kiddo you will be a princess keep up the good work im proud of you girlfriend.

BiancaStJames
09-15-2008, 09:04 PM
hey congrats,i still remember how exited i was watching all the changes from the mones,everytime i went to bed i prayed to god that when i woke i would be a princess but im sure i must have pissed him off abit cause it never came about lol oh well such as life so now when i get a compliment i just say thanks i have a good surgeon hahahaha but no worries kiddo you will be a princess keep up the good work im proud of you girlfriend.

thank you soo much Lisa I really appreciate it.. thanks you have always been there for me too...

talk to u soon girl

TGL
09-15-2008, 09:24 PM
The hormones really did a great job already. As you say yourself, your body is growing in all the right places, and your body has really taken a very feminine shape. I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Carissa00031
09-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Congrats and thanks for the update doll!
I am also on hormones for the past 4 months and seen many changes on me, but a slow change is ok with me as long as I am seeing progress made.

Alyssa87
09-15-2008, 09:37 PM
she's putting her pussy together!
arrite mama.

when u coming down? there arent many beach-able days left.

Carissa00031
09-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Here is another pic to show I did change alot, my face looks more feminine now.
I'm also in my mid 40's to let everyone know & that is my real hair in the pic as well.

Hazel Tucker
09-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Congrats Girlie! Pop open that cork, and let's make a toast to estrogen. :D

Best of luck! :D

BiancaStJames
09-15-2008, 10:03 PM
arrite mama.

Gurrllll I know I need to get to Jersey asap.. I miss ya btw im assuming ur all healed since i saw you last...

and dont worry I been saving up for mine!!!

BiancaStJames
09-15-2008, 10:04 PM
arrite mama.

Gurrllll I know I need to get to Jersey asap.. I miss ya btw im assuming ur all healed since i saw you last...

and dont worry I been saving up for mine!!!

Alyssa87
09-15-2008, 10:06 PM
check your pm's

Carissa00031
09-15-2008, 10:07 PM
I just sent you a PM doll.

BiancaStJames
09-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Congrats Girlie! Pop open that cork, and let's make a toast to estrogen. :D

Best of luck! :D

thanks girl!!!!!!

thanks to everyone for the support btw

Carissa00031
09-15-2008, 10:22 PM
You're welcome and good luck with everything.

BiancaStJames
09-15-2008, 10:24 PM

thanks and trust always need some luck!!!!

I will def keep everyone posted on y progress but you can always see my new pics and progress on my myspace...

Carissa00031
09-15-2008, 10:31 PM

thanks and trust always need some luck!!!!

I will def keep everyone posted on y progress but you can always see my new pics and progress on my myspace...

cool, I'll keep you posted on my progress too.
I'm so happy now about myself that I can never go back.
Once again, good luck! :)

AsiaMei
09-15-2008, 10:32 PM
werq bytch! that belt is ovah, u looking lovely darling =]

BiancaStJames
09-15-2008, 10:38 PM
werq bytch! that belt is ovah, u looking lovely darling =]

Thanks gurlll!!!
appreciate the love mama and thanks I love that belt
ohh and your new pic on myspace is ovahhh ma...