PDA

View Full Version : So what's the most cock

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-14-2008, 03:49 AM
You've sucked or jacked off in a given night? lol

Mostly a question for the girls..but guys could answer too! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

NYBURBS
09-14-2008, 03:51 AM

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

lol that's a loaded question, I see a multi page thread coming.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-14-2008, 03:54 AM

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

lol that's a loaded question, I see a multi page thread coming.

:lol: Which makes for a fun thread! lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

NYBURBS
09-14-2008, 03:56 AM
True but I will refrain from this one. I wouldn't want you to see me as a filthy man whore :( Actually mine wouldn't be too bad, but involves a few threesomes I had when I was a bit younger.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-14-2008, 03:58 AM
True but I will refrain from this one. I wouldn't want you to see me as a filthy man whore :( Actually mine wouldn't be too bad, but involves a few threesomes I had when I was a bit younger.

Nothing wrong with 3somes. Never really had a full blown 3some that included fucking. :(

Oh well.. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
09-14-2008, 04:02 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

oh and 2. J/O mine and hers.

Human-After-All
09-14-2008, 04:06 AM
I was with a ladyboy in Amsterdam, I blew her and then she sat on my stomach and I jacked her off onto my chest and then massaged it all over me. She's the only shemale I've ever been with, unfortunately.

NYBURBS
09-14-2008, 04:08 AM

Nothing wrong with 3somes. Never really had a full blown 3some that included fucking. :(

Oh well.. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

They're OK, mine always involved Filipino girls (TS), idk why but they wanted to bring a friend. It's just something different and was fun, but nothing you'd want to do on a regular basis. But anyways so ya I guess my answer would be 2 in a night.

Justawannabe
09-14-2008, 04:16 AM
Not sure... no more than one at a time I guess not including mine.

on threesomes... I've only had one... and fantasy scenario or not, the one word that stuck in my head afterward was tiring. Don't get me wrong, it was fun... even with all the bruising, but I there was a lot of work to be done, so hard to relax and enjoy... every time I got a chance to sit back I just needed to close my eyes and recharge.

Sean

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-14-2008, 05:33 AM

Oh well.. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

They're OK, mine always involved Filipino girls (TS), idk why but they wanted to bring a friend. It's just something different and was fun, but nothing you'd want to do on a regular basis. But anyways so ya I guess my answer would be 2 in a night.

Oh, I didn't know you're such a BOYTOY! :P Filipna girls from Queens? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

NYBURBS
09-14-2008, 07:13 AM

Oh well.. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh, I didn't know you're such a BOYTOY! :P Filipna girls from Queens? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL ya Queens and Manhattan. That was back in the day though, haven't had one of those adventures in a long time lol.