PDA

View Full Version : I really like this website.

Eric420
08-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I do.

I have really enjoyed looking at TS women for a really long time. Being from a small conservative farm town, there was never really a place to discuss how awesome TS women are(I now live in LA and can go to clubs where there are nights specifically just for TS and TS admires, huzzah!!!). At 27 years of age, its finally really awesome to have a place to discuss and admire and even get to talk to TS women, be it online. It is really cool how if one of us has seen one pic of one girl, maybe another knows that girls homepage, etc... It has been fun learning of new hotties, like Mariana Cordoda, .ca Foxx, Holly(that really big boobed girl from Chi-town), Sol, Diva Michelle, Nikki(that super hot black chick, like whoa!)... And it has been great to see fellow fanship for girls I already like... Allanah, Ana, Gia, Vanity, Raquel(that super curvy hot girl from Florida that is almost unknown, except everyone has heard of her, lol!)

Regardless if the world enjoys admitting it or not, some of the most beautiful women in the world happen to be transsexual.

HungAngeles.com, You Rock!!!!

Eric Smith

PS... I mean, just so you know... I dont really discriminate between TS and GGs... I guess people might consider me bi cuz I like TS, but trust me... I have been with enough dudes of all types to not be into dating dudes... I just consider myself someone who is masculine, and I am into people who are feminine... And TS are MOST DEFINATLY feminine... IMO...

e

PPS, yeah, TS are soooooooooooooo feminine... some TS are soooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!! much more feminine that the average GG... I mean, look how these girls work out, dress up, pose, look, just look, i mean have you seen them????.... I'm young... I know if I play my cards right I will end up with a great woman. I'm just saying(w.o. lookin for a booty call, at all, I just really want to make it expressed that I think TS women are sooo great) that the great woman I may end up with COULD be a TS girl...

OK... Eric, great post, time to wrap it up and hit the hay...

OK, me, you sure know what's up.

e

WendyWilliams
08-16-2005, 09:24 AM
Welcome Eric for the most part we are all harmless LOL,,, at times like any dysfunctional family we have moments but deep down we all like each other, some more than others :)

Have fun and enjoy the site.

Eric420
08-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Welcome Eric for the most part we are all harmless LOL,,, at times like any dysfunctional family we have moments but deep down we all like each other, some more than others :)

Have fun and enjoy the site.

OMG!!! I forgot to mention the Hot Wendy Williams!!! WOW! Wendy, you are really hot!! You have such pure healthy looking skin, you are a true beauty! :D :D :D I am definatly looking forward to checking out your DVDs!

e :D

Skillet
12-03-2005, 10:30 PM
That's almost exactly how it is with me. Living in an un-heard-of town at the edge of South Dakota, not exactly booming with a mass populous of pretty t-girls. I would definitely love to go to LA or somewhere near there where the ladies are more plentiful, but for now, I shall dream. And coming to this site is the next best thing. :D