PDA

View Full Version : THE NEW EDELWEISS IS NOW OPEN.......GOOD BYE NOW BAR U SUCK

dan_yearsgone83
05-06-2003, 05:12 AM
After my college lets out in a week or so and I finally get back around to visiting NYC, I'll definitely check that bar out. It sounds like a hot time.

flabbybody
05-07-2003, 03:25 AM
Mega, You should have an opening gig. Have all the girls come on a specific night. Mia, Sky, Mandi, JLo. All the superstars show for the new Edleweiss. kinda like the Acadamy Awards. Let us know the date. Make it on a friday or sat., but not too late. It's a very cool neighborhood, lotsa great restaurants.

Ferris
05-08-2003, 02:04 PM
Is there a way to get some pictures? Or do they have a website?

flabbybody
05-09-2003, 04:46 AM
Ferris
It's a freaken tranney bar. Why are you asking about a website? Mega's going to get all the hotties to show up. You come in and meet the girls you dream about. forget about pictures, this is the real thing.

Ferris
05-09-2003, 01:50 PM
If I could go to NYC I would but alas.....

tslvrnyc
05-13-2003, 12:39 AM
Went to Edelweiss friday around 1:30 - it was kinda dead and the place is even smaller than the Now Bar. Anyways, the setup is kinda cool, they have tables outside and in the inside they play decent music. Not too many people there, maybe like 5 or 6 girls and about that many guys. Saw a few girls I knew from the other clubs. Lots of promise for this place - looks great for the summer with those chairs out on the street. It has almost a cafe type atmosphere. Oh and BTW - it was not free, I was charged $20.