PDA

View Full Version : Aylhin

Alaska Guy
09-13-2008, 09:21 AM
There's another girl named Aylhin that I think is totally hot. Anybody know anything about her? Here's her website.

www.aylhin.com

I still don't know how to make the post show that the thread is active with pics.

Willie Escalade
09-13-2008, 01:03 PM
The pictures are fairly accurate...but she photoshops her body too much. It makes her look too skinny. She is thin; she doesn't have to fake it.

Bob's Tgirls
09-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Yes, she is a stunner. Unfortunately she turned down my offer to do a shoot. She is a cool girl though.

The last time I spoke to her (several months ago) she was moving to Europe. I heard that she was back in LA, but have not confirmed that. Her website suggests that she is either based in EU or travels back and forth across the Atlantic.

I put a call in to someone who might know her whereabouts. I'll add to this if I find out anything.

Alaska Guy
09-14-2008, 07:37 AM
Yes, she is a stunner. Unfortunately she turned down my offer to do a shoot. She is a cool girl though.

The last time I spoke to her (several months ago) she was moving to Europe. I heard that she was back in LA, but have not confirmed that. Her website suggests that she is either based in EU or travels back and forth across the Atlantic.

I put a call in to someone who might know her whereabouts. I'll add to this if I find out anything.

Thanks guys, you are cool as hell!

HungNYC77
09-15-2008, 01:30 AM
i got to have an experience with this girl once when she was visiting NYC... to me she is the hottest most passable ts on the planet

tjinla2001
09-15-2008, 03:45 AM
She is a high volume LA-based prostitute. IMHO she looked way better befor all the surgery and breast augmentation

LATSDog
09-15-2008, 06:24 AM
She was in Toronto. Go to eros and see. About a week ago. I met her before. All I have to say is hot hot but a clock watcher. I was there about twenty minutes and she let me know I had twenty left. That kinda kills the fun.

wayz
02-01-2014, 07:58 AM
ANy news of Aylhin?

Ben in LA
02-01-2014, 08:00 AM
Not since this thread was last replied to...