PDA

View Full Version : Rapper Kanye West arrested

Legend
09-13-2008, 06:44 AM
I'm surprised he didn't say tmz hates black people seriously that guy is a crybaby premadonna bitch.I hope he meets the health inspector(boondocks joke).

tg4me
09-13-2008, 06:45 AM
Tough Hombre? I think he's a jerk. Don't like ANYTHING about him.

I admire Obama, Louis Hamilton, Tiger Woods, Bill Cosby, Colin Powell, Stanley Clarke, George Duke, MLK, etc. '

ottorocket
09-13-2008, 07:29 AM
Whats next for Kanye...stealing babies pacifiers from their suckling mouths...lol

Dino Velvet
09-13-2008, 09:27 AM
As much as I hate Kanye West, I think I hate the sleazeballs at TMZ more.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-13-2008, 09:43 AM
I agree that while he did was wrong BUT the paparazzi situation, TMZ crap seems to be SO out of control these days. I like to read Perez Hilton, but those people who work for TMZ just seem to harass and antogonize everyone.

The other day I saw some video of Madonna's 11 year old daughter being chased and hounded by a crowd of photographers while leaving a nail salon with another girl of a similar age. It was just gross.

Dino Velvet
09-13-2008, 10:06 AM
but those people who work for TMZ just seem to harass and antogonize everyone.

I saw that TV show once, just once. I got pissed off watching it. Celebrities, who are people too last I checked, try to have a nice peaceful meal or a quiet night out and these losers chase them around with cameras. They act surprised as they explain to their bottomfeeder boss, Harvey Levin, that they didn't enjoy having cameras shoved in their face.

The episode I saw had Dustin Hoffman in it. Hoffman used to come into a place I worked fairly regularly. He's the nicest guy you'll ever meet and not a hint of attitude. Anyway, Hoffman was out with his wife waiting to get his car back from the valet. The valet brought back the wrong car so he had to wait. In the meantime this camera guy is snapping off pictures and making smart ass remarks to him. Dustin, being a cool guy, smiled at him but you could tell he was pissed.

rico87
09-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Beating up on camera men doesn't make you one tough HOMBRE !

hwbs
09-13-2008, 01:31 PM
yeah fuck the paparazzi....people buy that shit by the boatloads...i always end up with some us weekly type magazines all over my desk and in the breakroom...

Surkis
09-13-2008, 02:29 PM
As much as I don't like Kanye, I hate the paparazzi even more. I mean those are the kinds of people who need to get hit by cars.

celticgrafix
09-13-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm surprised he didn't say tmz hates black people seriously that guy is a crybaby premadonna bitch.I hope he meets the health inspector(boondocks joke).

dude i agree, he thinks everyone hates black people, and he is quite the bitch

underdog6
09-13-2008, 09:28 PM
I laughed my ass off when i saw that. I hope they sue the shit out of his punk ass.

Legend
09-13-2008, 09:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJb7OvHhBBg

Anyone remember this,what a crybaby whining bitch.

celticgrafix
09-13-2008, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJb7OvHhBBg

Anyone remember this,what a crybaby whining bitch.

hahaha, yeh, he looked like a jackass, someone needs to beat his little punk ass

El Nino
09-13-2008, 09:50 PM
he sucks

Dinand
09-13-2008, 11:15 PM
Beating up on camera men doesn't make you one tough HOMBRE !
Unless the camera man is Brock Lesnar!

Remy757Photog
09-14-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm not a fan of Kayne, but I did get a laugh out of seeing the ruckus. I these photogs go way too far. I do think Kayne could have handled the situation much better. With fame comes a whole new set of problems and the paparazzi is one of them, just smile, be as boring a subject as possible or walk off. Kayne deserves whatever the police fine him with cause breaking anothers personal property is a no-no.

blckhaze
09-14-2008, 01:08 AM
tmx always go to far, but kanye has alway been, as the kids say now, bitch made.

youcancallmeclaire
09-14-2008, 01:25 AM
A popular musician got arrested? I never saw that one coming.

mimiplastique
09-14-2008, 01:26 AM
i love keanee hes like fifty cents and little wayne

Helvis2012
02-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Everyone on staff at TMZ should be shot. It's that simple.
West is a dickhead, too. Talentless.
He'll be a footnote soon enough.

jjhill
02-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Everyone on staff at TMZ should be shot. It's that simple.
West is a dickhead, too. Talentless.
He'll be a footnote soon enough.

You might not like his personality, but by no means is the man talentless. Four quality/platinum albums as a rapper/autotuner, and i'm not gonna even get into the platinum albums that he helped produce.

Helvis2012
02-17-2009, 06:16 PM
jjhil, you need to get a grip and some context.

This guy will be a distant memory soon. A bad dream.

If he had anything, it might endure......you know....like art?

"She a gold digga!" You've got to be kidding me. HA HA HA HA!
But hey, keep buying.....someone is going to have to support the dickhead soon enough. Stay tuned.

jjhill
02-18-2009, 12:48 AM
grip and context? you obviously don't appreciate good music. I don't like country music, but that doesn't mean its not good. I def support him, first day his album drops im always first in line. And distant memory? do you know how long he been around? i can tell you don't listen to rap, or if you do maybe you like soulja boy? Or is your problem you can't relate to his music? That could be a problem too. Or better yet, name me some rappers out now that's better. I work with music for a career, so any artist or genre you would like to talk about let me know.

jjhill
02-18-2009, 12:50 AM
oh and i forgot, is that the only song you know? or just all his singles in general? Plus I dont think he need support, as much money as he made last year alone, he can support his grand children children. Don't step on the court with Jordan if your not bringing your A game

ef9hatchman
02-18-2009, 02:43 AM
Is it bad that I like his music? He might be a bitch but he still has the talent of singing...

jjhill
02-18-2009, 02:45 AM
Is it bad that I like his music? He might be a bitch but he still has the talent of singing...

ef9 that's why your my homeboy!

ef9hatchman
02-18-2009, 02:51 AM
Lol JJhill,But about him thinking no one likes black People well I can only agree on the sense of(haze) who likes that fat basterd lol-Nah j.k I think hes just a little confused about the shit thats going on after losing his mother.Its not a easy concept losing someone who inspired you on everything you have done/The person you love the most.

jjhill
02-18-2009, 02:59 AM
Lol JJhill,But about him thinking no one likes black People well I can only agree on the sense of(haze) who likes that fat basterd lol-Nah j.k I think hes just a little confused about the shit thats going on after losing his mother.Its not a easy concept losing someone who inspired you on everything you have done/The person you love the most.

that's true, he does have personality issues. but like you said, his mother died and his fiancé left him. all that in the same month. that can really mess up an individual

CORVETTEDUDE
02-18-2009, 03:54 AM
Fuck him!!! In the ass if you want to but, Fuck Him!

jjhill
02-18-2009, 03:57 AM
Fuck him!!! In the ass if you want to but, Fuck Him! :smh

Dilldo
02-18-2009, 07:50 AM
jj hill

i'll buy a Kanye West record if you can answer either of the following :)

Name the guy both Miles Davis and Dizzy Gillespie
called the greatest trumpet player ever.

If i'm playing in Ab Lydian or G Phyrgian which
key or keys am i playing in ?

addicted
02-18-2009, 07:59 AM
kanye west is garbage, he is not an emcee and does nbot make hip hop music. he is pop star for teeny boopers. bullshit played out nonsense

jjhill
02-18-2009, 08:01 AM
jj hill

i'll buy a Kanye West record if you can answer either of the following :)

Name the guy both Miles Davis and Dizzy Gillespie
called the greatest trumpet player ever.

If i'm playing in Ab Lydian or G Phyrgian which
key or keys am i playing in ?

You don't have to buy a Kanye record. I just hate people who bash his music. I'll agree his personality not the best. But ok rookie, I'll play along with this.
1. Satchmo or Bird?
2. I don't play an instrument,

jjhill
02-18-2009, 08:02 AM
kanye west is garbage, he is not an emcee and does nbot make hip hop music. he is pop star for teeny boopers. bullshit played out nonsense

Name 5 better lyricist that's currently out! I don't think he's just for teeny boppers, have you heard his mixtape stuff. everybody have an opinion but back that shit up with some factual information. and what genre does college dropout, late registration, and graduation fall under?

Helvis2012
02-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Wow!
I didn't mean to rock your world!
Looks like you're in love with the dude.

Again, get a grip! He sucks. He really does. But thanks for the laugh.
I'm still howling!

jjhill
02-18-2009, 02:55 PM
Wow!
I didn't mean to rock your world!
Looks like you're in love with the dude.

Again, get a grip! He sucks. He really does. But thanks for the laugh.
I'm still howling!

Everybody know that dissing kanye west to a chicagoan is fighting words lol. like somebody dissing jay-z or jim jones to a new yorker. if you listen to rap you would understand. It's just that I know you couldn't come up with valid points besides saying he suck. Nice failed attempt buddy. But I would expect that from somebody who thinks animal cruelty is funny! And yes he is one of my favorite rappers of all time. Told you to bring your A game

addicted
02-18-2009, 03:10 PM

Name 5 better lyricist that's currently out! I don't think he's just for teeny boppers, have you heard his mixtape stuff. everybody have an opinion but back that shit up with some factual information. and what genre does college dropout, late registration, and graduation fall under?

name 5? I can name 300 hundred. it falls under wackness. This is not opinion its fact. dude is wack sellout. lil wayne is garbage too

jjhill
02-18-2009, 03:29 PM
i'll do you even better name me 30! and I agree about Lil Wayne, he fell off. Lights Out was hot tho! back your shit up with facutal information dude. i'll get back to yall once i get off work. You still didn't answer my question, you talking the talk, now walk the walk dude

chefmike
02-18-2009, 03:50 PM

Helvis2012
02-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Everybody know that dissing kanye west to a chicagoan is fighting words lol. like somebody dissing jay-z or jim jones to a new yorker. if you listen to rap you would understand. It's just that I know you couldn't come up with valid points besides saying he suck. Nice failed attempt buddy. But I would expect that from somebody who thinks animal cruelty is funny! And yes he is one of my favorite rappers of all time. Told you to bring your A game

You're funny. Especially the geography thing.

Keep up the good work.

jjhill
02-19-2009, 12:40 AM

You're funny. Especially the geography thing.

Keep up the good work.

Dude i'm done arguing with yall on this topic. I'm arguing with individuals with the musical intellect of little kids. Obviously we are on two different wavelenghts musically, hope you don't mind when I quote you in my dissertation!

addicted
02-19-2009, 03:06 AM

You are truly obsessed with me, I mean its really eating you alive and i am enjoying watching you sink to even lower levels than you have ever reached. lol

addicted
02-19-2009, 03:08 AM
i'll do you even better name me 30! and I agree about Lil Wayne, he fell off. Lights Out was hot tho! back your shit up with facutal information dude. i'll get back to yall once i get off work. You still didn't answer my question, you talking the talk, now walk the walk dude.

what for kanye west is not an emcee and does not make hip hop, he is pop snot, watered down bubble gum cotton candy commercial bullshit.

Instrumental
02-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Erm, I really enjoyed Kanye's first 3 albums (808's is pure garbage) and I respect him as a producer and such but as a lyricist he really is just mediocre. Definitely nothing special in the rapping department. Five current emcees that are better? Black Thought, Common, Nas, Jay-Z, Mos Def. Need 25 more? Andre 3000, Big Boi, Phonte, Double K, Thes One, Guru, Q-Tip, MF DOOM, Rakim, O.C., Del, Ras Kass, Masta Ace, Busta Rhymes, Murs, Lupe, Funky DL, J-Live, Large Pro, Redman, Method Man, Prodigy, GZA, Raekwon, Ghostface.

Kanye's flow, delivery, lyrics, and voice, they just don't compare to these guys (and mind you there are many more as well). Not to say Kanye is bad (but again I think he lost it with 808s) but rapping definitely isn't where he shines.

addicted
02-19-2009, 08:47 AM
that moron does not even write his lyrics, he pays a ghost writer. how else can you explain such blantant wack shit

chefmike
02-19-2009, 08:55 AM
that moron does not even write his lyrics, he pays a ghost writer. how else can you explain such blantant wack shit

jjhill
02-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Erm, I really enjoyed Kanye's first 3 albums (808's is pure garbage) and I respect him as a producer and such but as a lyricist he really is just mediocre. Definitely nothing special in the rapping department. Five current emcees that are better? Black Thought, Common, Nas, Jay-Z, Mos Def. Need 25 more? Andre 3000, Big Boi, Phonte, Double K, Thes One, Guru, Q-Tip, MF DOOM, Rakim, O.C., Del, Ras Kass, Masta Ace, Busta Rhymes, Murs, Lupe, Funky DL, J-Live, Large Pro, Redman, Method Man, Prodigy, GZA, Raekwon, Ghostface.

Kanye's flow, delivery, lyrics, and voice, they just don't compare to these guys (and mind you there are many more as well). Not to say Kanye is bad (but again I think he lost it with 808s) but rapping definitely isn't where he shines.

Instrumental I respect your list. Esp since you know your shit and not some random dude just bashing kanye. I can discuss music with you. As for me though I love Kanye first 3 albums and mixtapes. I didn't buy 808 because I honestly didn't want to lament with the dude. My top 5 favorite rappers include rappers that's from Chicago. Because I can relate to what they rap about, and some stuff they people don't get. Like when Kanye mention "audy home" and Common says "black like the disciples". And now since I live in NYC i understand New York rappers better, cuz when Nas mention c-town, I was like what's C-town, or when Ghost mention pathmarks. I had no clue what those guys was talking about. This my top 25, Nas, Kanye West, AZ, Common, Lupe, 2pac, Jay-z, Notorious B.I.G, Eminem, Pusha T, Game, Cam'ron, J R Writer, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Lil Wayne, Lloyd Banks, scarface, ghostface, raekwon, jadakiss, big pun, twista, rakim, big L, Naledge, young jeezy. I have a much longer list, but those are some of my favs.

Oh and by the way i hate the shit out of auto tune one reason y i didn't get the carter 3 and 808

Respect

jjhill
02-19-2009, 03:44 PM
And another reason I went so hard for the dude is because he was one of the first people to give me a chance and opportunity. I wouldn't be where I'm at right now with out him. I worked with Hustle/G.O.O.D music for two years. I'm not saying I kicked it with him 24-7 cuz that's not the case at all, and things would of been a lot better if the head of my department didn't leave and I wasn't in school still. But for the true hip hop heads pm me for proof if you want or if you don't believe me. As for pelvis and the guy who name on here is a track off Late Registration i'm done adressing them. Off to work I'll holla later!

addicted
02-19-2009, 06:40 PM

How old are you 13? kids post pictures like this.

chefmike
02-19-2009, 08:41 PM

addicted
02-20-2009, 10:04 AM

Wow more pictures? How old are you 13? Stupid jackass.

Helvis2012
02-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Dude i'm done arguing with yall on this topic. I'm arguing with individuals with the musical intellect of little kids. Obviously we are on two different wavelenghts musically, hope you don't mind when I quote you in my dissertation!

Yeah.....right. Let's hope your spelling and grammar improves by then. Dissertation....what a joke. Do you really think everyone is as inexperienced as you?
Enjoy your stay in fool's paradise, professor! :lol:

jjhill
02-20-2009, 03:33 PM

Yeah.....right. Let's hope your spelling and grammar improves by then. Dissertation....what a joke. Do you really think everyone is as inexperienced as you?
Enjoy your stay in fool's paradise, professor! :lol:

:smh I deleted what I originally wrote. I'm taking the high road from now on. Have fun with this thread helvis. If you want to get serious with it PM me.

Helvis2012
02-21-2009, 07:22 PM
I deleted what I originally wrote. I'm taking the high road from now on. Have fun with this thread helvis. If you want to get serious with it PM me.

What a guy! :claps