PDA

View Full Version : hiv does not cause aids

tao1kiku
09-12-2008, 03:01 AM
Such as? Where are your facts to backup this ascertation?

TomSelis
09-12-2008, 03:13 AM
Here we go again....

vietboy
09-12-2008, 04:14 AM
A lot more facts are being brought to the table that hiv does not cause aids.
Troll.

youcancallmeclaire
09-12-2008, 04:18 AM
Life: a sexually transmitted disease that is always fatal.

NYBURBS
09-12-2008, 04:33 AM
Life: a sexually transmitted disease that is always fatal.

Worthy of a sig quote

vietboy
09-12-2008, 05:43 AM
http://garynull.progressiveradionetwork.org/

go to the 9/11/08 show, Its 3 hours and its deep. All naysayers please listen before you comment.
Not a troll, just a sheep who got spooked by a talk radio host with what quackwatch.com calls "curious credentials". Is this your source?...

From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Null):

Gary Michael Null (born 1945) is a talk radio host and author on alternative and complementary medicine and nutrition in the United States. He is also a critic of the medical and psychiatric communities. He considers himself "one of the country's leading health and fitness advocates."[1] He is the owner of the supplement and media company Gary Null & Associates, Inc.[2] He was raised in West Virginia with his two brothers. He has one daughter, Shelly Null, with whom he has co-authored a book. He has several associates: Doug Henderson, a lawyer, who is the Director of Operations for Gary Null & Associates and frequently co-hosts Null's radio shows; Richard Polonetsky, the vice-president of Gary Null & Associates, and Manette Loudon, who heads his production company.

Gary Null does not have an advanced degree in science or medicine. He holds an Associate Degree in Business Administration as well as a Bachelor of Science degree from Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, New Jersey. He has a Ph.D. in "Interdisciplinary Studies" from Union Institute & University, a private college that gives degrees by correspondence from Cincinnati, Ohio. According to Null, his Ph.D. thesis was titled, "A Study of Psychological and Physiological Effects of Caffeine on Human Health." Union Institute & University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, but its accreditation does not cover awarding of PhDs in the sciences, only in the humanities. Null is a New York State Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist.[3]

vietboy
09-12-2008, 06:07 AM
vietboy, Your a joke to me. You dont even have no purpose on this thread but yet you you invest your valueable time to try and make mock this thread. It shows how narrow minded you are.
You have wasted your valuable time getting duped by gibberish.

A simple-minded sheep.

Worthy2, i bet you have been swindled and taken advantage of your whole life.

mimiplastique
09-12-2008, 06:25 AM
Two leading causes of aids is

drinking tap water

and

rays from the sun

the newest studies have shown

MrShow52
09-12-2008, 06:28 AM
I read a study that said mimi was the leading cause of aids

Alyssa87
09-12-2008, 06:32 AM
3______2....

mimiplastique
09-12-2008, 06:37 AM

well before me your mother was in the lead faggot
go kill yourself

DC
09-12-2008, 06:55 AM
Worthy is not completely wrong, this is the opinion of some of the worlds leading doctors and scientists.

go to www.aliveandwell.org to read more,

MrShow52
09-12-2008, 07:22 AM

well before me your mother was in the lead faggot
go kill yourself

fail...

vietboy
09-12-2008, 07:51 AM
You have no purpose on this thread, You made your jerkoff comments ok are you happy? Now get the fuck out of here, this thread is not about me. Stop trying to hijack this thread with your stupidity.
This thread is totally about you, worthy2. Because wherever these stupid ideas go, so goes the dupe who champions them. Besides, you started the thread. If you are willing to testify about the validity of your gibberish, then you stand to be impeached.

A sheep is not a convincing advocate for the joy of howling at the moon. Best to leave howling at the moon up to those that howl best.

vietboy
09-12-2008, 08:17 AM
Your a punk coward hiding behind the comforts of your computer talking tough. The real sheep is YOU jackass because you believe everything the government tells you. You have no brain and you are basicly just a mindless robot.

You didnt listen to the press conference so shut the fuck up asshole. Until you listen to the complete show of 3 hours then you need to go crawl back into the hole you came out of.

moron
Now you seem to be foaming at the mouth... sheep don't get rabies too often, do they? Must be something else.

You know, HIV can cause madness, even dementia. You might wanna get checked out.

vietboy
09-12-2008, 08:37 AM
How does it feel to be wrong?
The last person who asked me that had come to my door to save my soul.

slinky
09-12-2008, 10:52 AM

You are very wrong here.

vietboy
09-12-2008, 03:50 PM

You are very wrong here.
What does it mean to be "very wrong", as opposed to just wrong?

There's a lot of good stuff at http://www.aidstruth.org , both about AIDS denialism and pseudoscience...

http://www.aidstruth.org/new/pseudoscience/treatments

Alyssa87
09-12-2008, 08:17 PM

You are very wrong here.
What does it mean to be "very wrong", as opposed to just wrong?

There's a lot of good stuff at http://www.aidstruth.org , both about AIDS denialism and pseudoscience...

http://www.aidstruth.org/new/pseudoscience/treatments

i think he meant the 'valuable' time thing :P

tsmandy
09-12-2008, 09:47 PM
There are many people who believe this, in fact it was the cause of the split between ACT-UP and ACT-UP San Fransisco. Also there was a while when Thabo Mbeki was denying HIV caused AIDS while South Africans were dying at an unbelievable rate.

HIV-AIDS denial does nothing to stop the AIDS holocaust.

lahabra1976
09-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Additionally, although there is prove that HIV may not cause AIDS, but the bigger and more important thing is HIV is related to AIDS? As in its a correlation that if you have HIV, you are more likely to get AIDS. Some of you who may have taken statistics know that correlations don't imply causation, but may imply a relationship.

Its sort of like the idea that AIDS doesn't cause death. Thats true you die from a cold, infection, ordinary things. But nevertheless AIDS is related to death.

lahabra1976
09-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Is this really "worthy" to talk about...LOL

lupinIII
09-13-2008, 07:24 AM
Vietgirl, Do you work in the modern medicine field or what? You seemed to get a sore ass when this topic was brought up.

Do you?

If you are coming at us with some slightly more demonstrable facts than "HIV doesn't cause AIDS because some guy who wrote a PhD thesis related to the effects of caffeine says so" it wouldn't be too bad but you are ignoring a lot of provable science. I'm not saying science is infallible but you seem to be putting quite a lot of stock in some exceedingly dubious new age bullshit. And from me that's saying a lot considering my interest in medical anthropology and the syncretism that I think is essential in creating effective cross cultural therapies and treatments, not just for HIV/AIDS but for countless other infections and ailments.

By the way Alyssa that new avatar looks frickin' stunning!

vietboy
09-13-2008, 08:08 AM
Vietgirl, Do you work in the modern medicine field or what?
The fact you called me "vietgirl" is very revealing. You used "girl" as an epithet with the intention of diminishing me. If you did not have a low opinion of females, you would not have written that.

You are not only a simple-minded dupe, you are a misogynist.

Go back to listening to a talk radio host with a PhD in caffeine tell you about the healing power of magnets, the joy of juicing and how a government-corporate conspiracy suppresses the truth that HIV is really your buddy.

This progressive radio network you promoted, with all those lunatic theories discussed on it, seems to be a foil of extreme right wing talk radio, with its tales of black helicopters and one-world government conspiracies.

Those nonsensical fantasies have become a new sort of faith for the schizotypal, like yourself. Odd beliefs are an opiate, they dull the pain of your own pathetic, powerless existence.

vietboy
09-13-2008, 08:14 AM
Additionally, although there is prove that HIV may not cause AIDS, but the bigger and more important thing is HIV is related to AIDS? As in its a correlation that if you have HIV, you are more likely to get AIDS. Some of you who may have taken statistics know that correlations don't imply causation, but may imply a relationship.

Its sort of like the idea that AIDS doesn't cause death. Thats true you die from a cold, infection, ordinary things. But nevertheless AIDS is related to death.
Are you a Republican running for Vice President or something?

vietboy
09-13-2008, 08:24 AM
There are many people who believe this, in fact it was the cause of the split between ACT-UP and ACT-UP San Fransisco.
Unfortunately, several of the San Francisco members died of AIDS, and a few are listed here (http://www.aidstruth.org/new/denialism/dead_denialists).

voy4her
09-13-2008, 10:51 AM
if you want to talk about sheep, lets talk about people who voted for Bush a second time. There should be some kind of Honorary Retard award for them.

While i havent listened to or read the information here, i will with an open mind. Its important to remember that society as a whole is motivated by the desire or need to make money. The medical profession is no exception in this area, and if its more profitable to keep you sick and treat that than to cure you, you bet that's the decision thats going to be made somewhere along the line.

How many ads do you see saying "ask your doctor about blah blah"- thats just fucking wrong,on top of promoting hypochondria. You should go to your dr with your problems and he should try to fix them for you.
My own GP bitches about pharmaceutical companies and the kickbacks they try to give you to prescribe their drugs to patients, regardless of their need.
Its no secret our healthcare system is a total shambles, and TBH i think we need to socialize medicine.
Insurance is a scam.
i went to Holland in 1999. Pre Euro. My bags didnt make the connecting flight and i was stuck with no asthma inhaler. I very rarely have attacks so i wasnt too concerned. That night though , i had a severe attack. I had to go see a dutch doctor very early the next day, barely able to breathe. Fuck, i thought- all my vacation cash is gonna go on being examined by a doctor.
I see the dr, he examines me, prescribes steroid pills and an inhaler. The total cost, including the medicine, 80 Guilders. That was approximately $40 at the time.In America, god knows what that would have cost me. My physical last week cost $415 and my doc gives me a cash discount. I filled a prescription yesterday, cost me $145.
I cant get decent insurance because of a preexisting disc injury.
Gotta love it.
This life is not some kind of team sport where we pick a side and support them right or wrong, but thats what politics has become. For years anyone who questioned 9/11 or Bush had their patritosim called into question, their AMERICANISM called into question.
Meanwhile everyones hearing 9/11 Iraq over and over till 70% of people think Iraq had something to do with 9/11. Hell if you go to the FBI website they cant even tie Bin Laden to 9/11. Yet we all just went along with it, ok'd everything, let Halliburton go to town let the patriot act get passed.
The whole thing is disgusting, Im ashamed that the families of the victims of 9/11 never got any answers, and im ashamed that we as a country stood by with our thumbs in our asses while George and Dick committed warcrimes around the world.
And if you dont think they did commit warcrimes, then why did they tack on an addition to the Military Commissions Act that prevents anyone in the Bush administration from being prosecuted for war crimes. That says guilty in no uncertain terms.
When confronted with that piece of legislature, the adminsitration claimed they had no idea who authored it.

The more you look, the more it stinks. The deeper you dig,the more you find.
I recommend watching Loose Change the final Cut, and to always, always question. WE the people are the watchdogs, WE must prevent more JFKs, MLKs, RFKs, and 9/11s from happening and then being swept under the rug.
When will we be so sick of the lies that we wont settle for anything but truth? Everytime we let a Warren Commission or a 9/11 commission get away with the whitewash, we condone it, we encourage it, we ask for a repeat of it.
When is enough? When is enough?
/rant off

lupinIII
09-13-2008, 11:19 AM
The facts are in and idiots like you cant change them. Hiv does not cause aids and the hiv test is a fraud. Facts my friend deal with it.

What facts? All you've done is rant about how we're all fools. Please, show us something tangible and you might stop looking like a petulant little douche. We aren't going to do the research to support your own piss-weak argument. Stop being such a lazy little cunt and enlighten us.

Teydyn
09-13-2008, 02:39 PM
vietboy, Your a joke to me.

Now get the fuck out of here, this thread is not about me. Stop trying to hijack this thread with your stupidity.

Your a punk coward hiding behind the comforts of your computer talking tough. The real sheep is YOU jackass because you believe everything the government tells you. You have no brain and you are basicly just a mindless robot.

Your a worthless lowlife basicly a reflection of your parents.

You have no purpose on this thread. Go post about politricks you idiot.

The facts are in and idiots like you cant change them. Hiv does not cause aids and the hiv test is a fraud.
Soooooo, you are not a troll? Why do you make posts like this then?

How does it feel to be wrong?
Wanted to ask you the same question

Facts my friend deal with it.
Facts.. please show me fact. Just one. You didnt.

I think its an insult to all the people who died of and have this horrible disease.

TsVanessa69
09-13-2008, 03:48 PM
My job is that of a peer educator for an organization who helps to prevent hiv and std's and to help people who have HIV live longer healthier lives. And yes, HIV does lead to AIDS.

djlindy5763
09-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Being a person who spent 7 days in a hospital with pnemocystis carynii pneumonia, a disease found in people who have HIV, I think I can speak on this a little bit. I was diagnosed with the virus, HIV, in January. While I am able to keep the virus in check through a once a day medication, without it I would most assuredly develop full blown AIDS. It is further true that the majorty of people do not die from AIDS. They die of other diseases complicated by AIDS. I will not claim to know all there is about this horrible disease, I just know that I have it.

vietboy
09-13-2008, 04:26 PM
Facts.. please show me fact. Just one. You didnt.
Worthy2 doesn't have any facts and he's incapable of articulating anything convincing. He's even unable to spit back anything spoon fed to him by that boring radio show he keeps talking about. But is the radio show convincing? Consider the radio show host himself. A PhD on the subject of caffeine from a school that Wikipedia describes as, "a private college that gives degrees by correspondence." Books about the healing powers of magnets and the joy of juicing. Does anyone other than the gullible dupe, worthy2, listen to a radio show and come away believing that HIV does not cause AIDS?

Ultimately, this thread is not about HIV. The thread is about worthy2. Practically the whole discussion for 5 pages has been worthy2 getting taunted for being the simple-minded fool that he is, and worthy2 raving about "facts" (of which he can not articulate) and conspiracies.

lupinIII
09-14-2008, 02:19 AM
This thread kinda reminds me of the periodic crusades that armani goes on against uncircumcised wangs. Irritating and distracting but ultimately futile and retarded and somewhat amusing to post in.

Felicia Katt
09-14-2008, 05:37 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_denialism

Its a long, detailed article, but the first paragraph is nicely succinct

AIDS denialism refers to the views of a loosely connected group of individuals and organizations who deny that the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is the cause of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). HIV/AIDS denialists prefer the terms "rethinker" or "dissident". Some denialist groups reject the existence of HIV, while others accept that HIV exists but argue that it is a harmless passenger virus and not the cause of AIDS.

The causative role of HIV in the development of AIDS has been established and is the subject of scientific consensus. Denialist arguments are considered to be the result of cherry-picking and misrepresentation of predominantly outdated scientific data, with the potential to endanger public health by dissuading people from using proven treatments. With the rejection of these arguments by the scientific community, AIDS denialist material is currently spread largely through the Internet.

FK

paulyboombatz
09-14-2008, 06:34 AM

AIDS denialism refers to the views of a loosely connected group of individuals and organizations who deny that the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is the cause of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). HIV/AIDS denialists prefer the terms "rethinker" or "dissident". Some denialist groups reject the existence of HIV, while others accept that HIV exists but argue that it is a harmless passenger virus and not the cause of AIDS.

The causative role of HIV in the development of AIDS has been established and is the subject of scientific consensus. Denialist arguments are considered to be the result of cherry-picking and misrepresentation of predominantly outdated scientific data, with the potential to endanger public health by dissuading people from using proven treatments. With the rejection of these arguments by the scientific community, AIDS denialist material is currently spread largely through the Internet.

FK

Worthy2 your ignorance is scary.

Felicia Katt
09-14-2008, 07:07 AM

FK

Start your own thread ok? This thread is about how HIV does not cause and there is a link to the show. If you dont take the time to hear the show why post on here.
I guess you are an AIDS denialist denialist? LOL Your entire premise is completely without merit, so you'll forgive me if I don't find it necessary to regard something you contend supports it or limit my participation to discussing your position without providing the context for it.

FK

lupinIII
09-14-2008, 08:53 AM
retarded kind of like your country? fucking asshole

Oooh! Wit to rival Oscar Wilde! Am I supposed to get swelled up with indignant patriotic feelings because some asshole I'll never meet insulted my country which I acknowedge is governed by a bunch of conservative-lite assholes and populated by an overwhelming majority of macho, homophobic, psuedo-racist douchebags? What country are 'you' from you mangy pissant? Actually I don't care, let me reiterate one of my previous posts.

We aren't going to research your own argument, if you think there's something amazing in that 3 hour long podcast that you posted a link to, please post some transcripts of the key points or summarise them (this is assuming you grasp their concepts enough to be able to summarise them, I may be giving you way too much credit). I'm not going to subject myself to 3 hours of laughable psuedo-scientific methodologies and wildly idiotic hypotheses to prop up your stupid viewpoint.

The reason we 'cavemen' (not to mention the lovely 'cavewomen') have been posting here echoes Teydyn's previous statement. Your stupidity is an affront to everyone who has suffered through this terrible disease, whether by having it or by knowing anyone who has.

vietboy
09-14-2008, 08:56 AM
You didnt listen to the show so there is no reason to post on this subject. Its very obvious you have special interests in this matter so there is really no need for you post here.
There's nothing new in that stupid radio show. All the arguments are old, recycled and long discredited. You're just so feeble-minded and clueless that you've just now heard them.

If you think you are onto something so phenomenal, prove it and get it published. There was a rag called Continuum that was founded to publish such stupidity, but then the people who ran it all died of HIV/AIDS. Hmmm.

Perhaps you are such a whack-job that you think governments, the private sector, competing scientists at numerous universities, pharmaceutical companies and editors of the various and unrelated scientific journals are all in on some big secret conspiracy? Nobody wants to expose the secret of the century because they're all in on the money and no one will talk? Get real.

The bigger and more unbelievable the conspiracy, the more likely easily manipulated fools like yourself are to swallow it.

vietboy
09-14-2008, 09:03 AM
This thread is about how hiv does not cause and there is a link to the show.
No, this thread is about you, worthy2. You have shown your stupidity to the world and there are now 6 pages of people calling you ignorant. You are the subject of this thread, not the old and discredited theories you promote.

arnie666
09-14-2008, 09:47 AM
Well I can't even view this bloody show. It says something about the bandwidth being exceeded. Perhaps this site is offering free tin foil hats for all the other nutballs. ?

Worthy 2 perhaps you could post of few of the arguments up on this board as I am genuinely interested .Rather than just abusing people who don't share your point of view. Don't get me wrong abuse on this board is great esp if a 'hung angel' is doing the abusing but your not exactly putting your point well.

I'm not fan of drugs companies myself for certain reasons. In fact they rank foruth on my bury them all in a lime pit behind liberals,human rights lawyers and journos in that order. So it would give me something to get outraged about . Thanks

GinX
09-14-2008, 10:31 AM

FK

Well if thats the case your stupidity is predictable. People like you are cavemen when it comes to this subject.
p

Well look....how about meeting everyone half way? I know you consider it important, but most of the people here don't really have the time to sit through a three hour lecture. However, since you seem to be familiar with the main arguments presented, perhaps you could list them here. I'm not asking for a full blown thesis but rather a recap of the main points. If you did that, we could examine the argument on a point by point consideration. What do you think?

fish268
09-14-2008, 10:42 AM
You are an idiot! This is my first post, and there is a reason for it.

You are simply wrong!

lupinIII
09-14-2008, 04:29 PM
I don't think this fool can be convinced, let's just hope he's a nobody as opposed to someone with any kind of moral, political or social clout.

To promote my point better than I ever could.

lupinIII
09-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Prove me wrong man, post something of consequence, instead of idle threats and a bunch of hearsay.

TheLongChodeAhead
09-14-2008, 06:16 PM
what's next? cancer cells don't cause cancer?

youcancallmeclaire
09-14-2008, 10:10 PM
*insert wordy rebuttal with profane interjections*

TsVanessa69
09-14-2008, 10:24 PM
My job is that of a peer educator for an organization who helps to prevent hiv and std's and to help people who have HIV live longer healthier lives. And yes, HIV does lead to AIDS.

If thats the case its important for you take a few minutes out of your day and listen to the link I provided for the show.
I work with CDC and many hospitals, doctors, and health centers.
I ask at work this morning, and I was ask if that question was meant to be a joke. I showed the post to my manager and he simply stated that its sad that uneduacted people on the issue pass on untrue statements.
HIV does lead to AIDS. If you were not infected with HIV you could notreach the AIDS status.

dan_drade
09-15-2008, 12:35 AM
I wonder if those that belive HIV does not lead to AIDS would be willing to be infected with HIV. This would surely make a great scientific study. Who knows, it could even expedite a cure or vacination for AIDS. I know there are a lot of people that belive this type of bullshit, but I don't think that any of them would be willing to participate in such a study. So I gues they would really just have to STFU.

vietboy
09-15-2008, 01:09 AM
Sorry either you listen to the show or no discussion. Its a press conference not a lecture. It is cutting edge material so I am sorry if anyone is not ready. Move on dont post here.
What is it, a radio show or a press conference?
It doesn't appear that you even know what it is.
You continue to show your stupidity.
You aren't capable of even arguing your own side.
You're dumber than George W.

vietboy
09-15-2008, 01:10 AM
I don't think this fool can be convinced, let's just hope he's a nobody as opposed to someone with any kind of moral, political or social clout.

To promote my point better than I ever could.

Fool? fuck you and fuck your mother.
You are a fool.

lupinIII
09-15-2008, 01:54 AM
I think worthy is trying to rickroll us!

OK, in all honesty dude, this whole thing is frakkin' hilarious. You won't post summaries or transcripts. You have absolutely no concept of how medicine works. And you seem to really enjoy your blind moral superiority.

One more time, stop posting links, start posting key points. We aren't here to research your arguments. We have our viewpoints, we have our facts, we haven't heard a single point of any consequence from you. Please, think, and then respond.

GinX
09-15-2008, 02:11 AM

FK

Well if thats the case your stupidity is predictable. People like you are cavemen when it comes to this subject.
p

Well look....how about meeting everyone half way? I know you consider it important, but most of the people here don't really have the time to sit through a three hour lecture. However, since you seem to be familiar with the main arguments presented, perhaps you could list them here. I'm not asking for a full blown thesis but rather a recap of the main points. If you did that, we could examine the argument on a point by point consideration. What do you think?

Sorry either you listen to the show or no discussion. Its a press conference not a lecture. It is cutting edge material so I am sorry if anyone is not ready. Move on dont post here.

So you can't summarize for us? That means either:

A. You don't understand the material well enough to do so

B. You're simply too lazy to defend your own assertion or

C. It's all just BS

If you're really serious about this and claim to understand the presented material, then you should be able to enter into a somewhat informal debate. You want everyone to listen, but you can't be bothered to list a single, legitimate reason for anyone to do so.

If you can't be bothered to defend your position and assertions, then you shouldn't bother to post here. It's simply an act of intellectual dishonesty.

hippifried
09-15-2008, 02:18 AM
Ok, I tried to go & watch whatever it is that everybody's supposed to watch or they're stupid or something.
Here's what I found:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
This blog has reached its bandwidth limit. If you are the owner, please contact Customer Service.

lupinIII
09-15-2008, 02:24 AM
Apparently the shows are on iTunes too. GinX I agree with you, but I think you're missing...

D. All of the above.

hippifried
09-15-2008, 03:23 AM
So...
If HIV doesn't cause AIDS, what does?

Does Gary Null know?

Just sayin'. Seems to me that it has to be caused by something.

"Just the facts, maam."

tao1kiku
09-15-2008, 03:54 AM
WOFT = Waste of f**ing time! Go back to your trailer and keep brushing those two teeth you have left.

scroller
09-15-2008, 04:15 AM
No, no, I get it -- he's one of them newfangled insult comics. Hey, do me next!

BrendaQG
09-15-2008, 04:48 AM
Why hasn't this nonsense died already? HIV causes AIDS is a fact.

(ok. There are other auto immune and immune deficiency type diseases and conditions. (http://www.who.int/classifications/apps/icd/icd10online/?gd80.htm) Like some people who get cancer and the chemo and radiation kills their immune system. Those things are a different story. Maybe people hear of people with such conditions and get confused? :-? )

vietboy
09-15-2008, 05:27 AM
Well thats what the doctors were taught in the cookbook medicine they know. They were taught wrong, They dont know no better. Even if they thought it was wrong they would not go against the grain and risk their career.

WOFT = Waste of f**ing time! Go back to your trailer and keep brushing those two teeth you have left.
I am surprised that worthy2 is not trying to tell us that Elvis is somehow involved.

So which is it, worthy2? Were doctors not taught correctly, so that the only person with the correct knowledge is a talk radio host with a PhD thesis on caffeine at a school described by Wikipedia as, "a private college that gives degrees by correspondence" and who has written books on the healing power of magnets and the joy of juicing?

Or, is it indeed that the doctors "thought it was wrong" but nonetheless participate in a vast conspiracy to suppress the biggest secret of the century, involving thousands of competing doctors, as well as private and public health care organizations, regulatory bodies and payors, in order to not "risk their career" by pissing off some pharmaceutical firms?

Is it that your favorite radio host (with what quackwatch.com calls "curious credentials") knows better than all the doctors of the world, or is this the mother-of-all-conspiracies?

In either case, you are a dupe and a fool.

"They dont know no better"... do you?

trish
09-15-2008, 05:47 AM
Gee, and all this time I thought it was the prayers of the self-righteous to bring the wrath of God down upon sodomites that caused AIDS. STOP THE PRAYERS AND STOP AIDS, NOW!

Felicia Katt
09-15-2008, 06:49 AM
Well thats what the doctors were
How does it feel to be to blantantly ignorant to the facts. Thousands of scientists are backing this. Listen to the show asshole and you will get an idea. itunes 9/11/08 the gary null show. Ok asshole? You will get torn a new asshole with all the knowledge you simpleton.
Name just 3 scientists of the "thousands"

Provide a transcript or synopsis with sources for this radio show. Or just provide one or two non-anecdotal, peer reviewed empirically and epidemiologically valid studies that support the show's premise.

I don't have to attend the Flat Earth convention to know their position is ridiculous. Your refusal to offer anything other than a radio show in support of yours keeps it equally riduculous. Just because you have been brainwashed doesn't mean we have to visit the laundromat LOL

FK

Felicia Katt
09-15-2008, 07:21 AM
correction dumbass you have been brainwashed by modern medicine which has done absolutely nothing with all the billions of dollars to save lives. Everything has failed that modern medicine has done and yet people still wont try anything different. How many more toe tags before there is a change?
I will take that as a sign you can't name even one real scientist who supports your "theory" and that you can't or won't subject your "source" to anything close to objective scrutiny.

I will also take it that you are completely and intentionlly ignorant about the fact that because of science and modern medicine, AIDS used to be a quick, automatic death sentence, and now is not.

Speaking of trying anything different, so far, you have not persuaded anyone here of anything, so maybe you should take your own advice and do something different than referring them to some radio show, or insulting them.

FK

Felicia Katt
09-15-2008, 08:32 AM
correction dumbass you have been brainwashed by modern medicine which has done absolutely nothing with all the billions of dollars to save lives. Everything has failed that modern medicine has done and yet people still wont try anything different. How many more toe tags before there is a change?
I will take that as a sign you can't name even one real scientist who supports your "theory" and that you can't or won't subject your "source" to anything close to objective scrutiny.

I will also take it that you are completely and intentionlly ignorant about the fact that because of science and modern medicine, AIDS used to be a quick, automatic death sentence, and now is not.

Speaking of trying anything different, so far, you have not persuaded anyone here of anything, so maybe you should take your own advice and do something different than referring them to some radio show, or insulting them.

FK

You dont even make no sense name a scientist. Listen to the show itunes the gary null show 9/11/08 there are scientists on there. Aids inc has scientists from all around the world backing this. Thats a stupid and meaningless arguement but I expect that from someone who looks like you.
You said there are thousands of scientists who support your position. Name 3. If there are actual scientists on the show, identify them. If AIDs Inc has scientists on your side, list them, If all you have to say is listen to the show, you really have nothing to say that anyone will listen to here. If there were any scientific merit to what you are saying, you should be able to provide some substantiaton or documentation for it. If the show is full of credible, reliable information, there should be a transcript and a list of references.

You can't defend your position by trying to offend me. All it does is reinforce how foolish, and ignorant you look.

FK

vietboy
09-15-2008, 08:58 AM
How does it feel to be to blantantly ignorant to the facts. Thousands of scientists are backing this. Listen to the show asshole and you will get an idea. itunes 9/11/08 the gary null show. Ok asshole? You will get torn a new asshole with all the knowledge you simpleton.
Scientists in which fields?
Caffeine, like your hero?
The fact someone is a "scientist" does not mean that person is qualified to have an opinion vis-a-vis HIV and AIDS.
Are any of them atmospheric scientists?
That is surely related to HIV!
How about biophysics, like Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos, leader of the Perth Group?
Read here (http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,21630819-5006301,00.htm) how a judge in Australia tossed the Perth Group out of court as "not qualified" to be expert witnesses.

That stupid radio show has proven nothing.
The fact you are mesmerized after hearing those old and discredited ideas for the first time indicates one thing only: you are a naive, simple-minded fool!

Now Felicia Katt has helped you to show yourself as too stupid to name even 3 of the "thousands of scientists."

You are a dupe who is totally unable to defend his own position

vietboy
09-15-2008, 09:06 AM
You dont even make no sense name a scientist.

http://www.osamalovesobama.com/content/binary/ObamaSpeakEnglish.JPG
The double negative is still a negative when speaking the vernacular of toothless trailer-dwelling folks and other lower social class whites.

There wasn't even no body in Elvis' coffin. Of course he's out in the field right now making meth and HIV. And meth and HIV never hurt no one!

Here is some more crap from worthy2:
Get the fuk outta here with your obama t shirts (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=37036)

vietboy
09-15-2008, 09:10 AM
There is nothing to defend, I deal with facts not opinions. All the facts are in aids inc the dvd.
No, if the "facts" exist at all they are in your head, or probably someone else's head since your head lacks capacity.
You certainly have not articulated any facts here.

How much does the DVD cost?
Who is trying to profit off the gibberish and lies you are trying to promote?

scroller
09-15-2008, 09:23 AM
No, no, I get it -- he's one of them newfangled insult comics. Hey, do me next!

I don't think he's going to do me. :(

But anyway, now I think the joke here is that HE hasn't listened to the podcast either, because he can't name anyone or anything that's on it. He's trying to get people to waste time on some random 3-hour piece of audio. Good prank in theory.

D.W.
09-15-2008, 09:28 AM
I still intend to continue believing H.I.V. can cause the current disease to further get worsen if your not protecting yourself and living in sad denial.

They both are different diseases but they can get worser and worser making it more effective to give to others fasters in unprotected sexual acts and drugs.

vietboy
09-15-2008, 09:44 AM
How much time did you spend on this thread? You cant even listen to the beginning of the show or the end to get an idea. Your just biased, narrow minded and ignorant to the facts. That's funny because you would think someone coming to a board like this would have an open mind but instead everyone is stuck in their ways and just wont give something a chance. Stay in your comfort zone while I continue to bring you links for cutting edge material.
There is nothing new on that show. It is all old, discredited BS.

Just because you were impressed the first time you heard that crap only means you are a simple-minded fool.

D.W.
09-15-2008, 09:55 AM
I don't think putting all your faith into someone on the radio would be such a good idea. Mr.worthy2. Abstinence and controlling your sex appitite is a good idea.

GinX
09-15-2008, 04:41 PM
How much time did you spend on this thread? You cant even listen to the beginning of the show or the end to get an idea. Your just biased, narrow minded and ignorant to the facts. That's funny because you would think someone coming to a board like this would have an open mind but instead everyone is stuck in their ways and just wont give something a chance. Stay in your comfort zone while I continue to bring you links for cutting edge material.

If that's the case, why don't you give us a reason to even listen to the "cutting edge" material you post? You have been repeatedly asked to provide some reasonable data relating to this material that you believe in so earnestly. No one is asking you to post an entire transcript but rather have made reasonable requests, but it seems like you can't be bothered to do that...so, that being the case, I'm going to be a little more direct...

YOU made a thread titled "HIV does not cause AIDS" and YOU have asserted this as truth. I am now asking YOU to prove your claim true. Do not try and tell me to go "listen to Null at iTunes"...I'm not dealing with him, I'm dealing with YOU since YOU asserted this claim. Why do YOU insist that your claim is true? You can either list the supporting evidence for your claim and be ready to discuss it or you can just stop posting altogether since all you seem to be doing is retreating into intellectual cowardice.

slinky
09-15-2008, 08:33 PM
You said there are thousands of scientists who support your position. Name 3. If there are actual scientists on the show, identify them. If AIDs Inc has scientists on your side, list them, If all you have to say is listen to the show, you really have nothing to say that anyone will listen to here. If there were any scientific merit to what you are saying, you should be able to provide some substantiaton or documentation for it. If the show is full of credible, reliable information, there should be a transcript and a list of references.

You can't defend your position by trying to offend me. All it does is reinforce how foolish, and ignorant you look.

FK

As much as I disagree with worthy, and think he doesn't "support" his position in any other way than calling anyone who disagrees with him names, he is correct about a number of respected scientists who strongly believe that HIV does not cause AIDS. Probably the most notable is Kary Mullis, winner of the Nobel prize in Chemistry for PCR. He also does not belive the Global warming theory. He and Peter H. Duesberg , a professor of molecular and cell biology at the University of California, Berkeley, are probably the top two scientists being AIDS denialists. the third might be Serge Lang.

GinX
09-16-2008, 04:07 AM

If that's the case, why don't you give us a reason to even listen to the "cutting edge" material you post? You have been repeatedly asked to provide some reasonable data relating to this material that you believe in so earnestly. No one is asking you to post an entire transcript but rather have made reasonable requests, but it seems like you can't be bothered to do that...so, that being the case, I'm going to be a little more direct...

YOU made a thread titled "HIV does not cause AIDS" and YOU have asserted this as truth. I am now asking YOU to prove your claim true. Do not try and tell me to go "listen to Null at iTunes"...I'm not dealing with him, I'm dealing with YOU since YOU asserted this claim. Why do YOU insist that your claim is true? You can either list the supporting evidence for your claim and be ready to discuss it or you can just stop posting altogether since all you seem to be doing is retreating into intellectual cowardice.

This is funny lol. I have never saw such stupid people in my life!!! Now you have changed up the thread so now you are argueing that you are dealing with with me. Sorry but this thread is 100 percent about the show so take it or leave it. Listen to the show then we can discuss any points. I am sure you will disagree with the show since you and everyone else is narrow minded and stuck in your ways and will never change. I didnt expect everyone to agree with me on this but I didnt expect to see such arrogant pricks on this board who wont even give the show a listen for 10 minutes. How long did it take you and anyone to write their posts? During that time you could of at least got an idea of what the show was about. I guarentee once you listen to the show for a few minutes you will be interested.

http://www.garynull.com/aidsinfopage.php?vid=1

There's nothing funny at all going on here. This thread is NOT 100 percent about some show that Gary Null did...it IS 100 percent about you creating a thread that claims HIV does not cause AIDS and then using the Null broadcast as a means to support that assertion. Gary Null didn't create this thread...YOU did.

If you think it's arrogant to ask you a simple question like "what are Null's main points?" then you aren't very committed to the position. Insulting people and just saying "go listen to the show" don't do anything to help you out. That's like me saying "He's wrong" and then instead of supporting my assertion, I just say "go read the reports yourself". That wouldn't help me very much, would it? These posts only take a few minutes for me to write...I do not intend to spend three hours out of my day listening to someone of dubious academic credentials.

If you can summarize his position, then do so...if you can't, just say so. Until you do or just say you can't, I'll refrain from posting on this thread. I've wasted enough time on this intellectual dishonesty for now.

lupinIII
09-16-2008, 04:20 AM
This thread pointless and bloody stupid. I'm making the conscious decision to hijack it. We're all now talking about...(looks around for something to talk about). Pop-tarts! They were discontinued in Australia in the 90s, I guess the consumer watchdogs didn't want Generation Y becoming a bunch of obese diabetic piles of ass fat. That or they didn't sell well. Either way I found a store that sells 'em! Seriously I'd forgotten how sugary those mother fuckers are. I ate 2 and was on a total sugar high like some ADD riddled child, it ruled.

lupinIII
09-16-2008, 05:09 AM
Again you demonstrate your complete lack of comprehension. You don't end arguments, you aren't some badass debate god, you ignore facts and just insult people (or their countries in my case) who don't agree with your view. Kinda like Bill O'Reilly, honestly this thread has been kinda hilarious just to see you get all defensive and indignant when people disagree with you.

But back to the real topic, what's the consensus on the best Pop-tart flavour? So far I've only tried the fudge sundae ones, they don't have many flavours at the store.

lupinIII
09-16-2008, 05:43 AM
Soo...guess you aren't a fan of Pop-tarts then? :D

Again you demonstate that you are an utter asshole. Now go jump in some shark invested waters and do yourself a favor.

By the way what are 'shark invested waters", is it a new brand of bottled mineral water that's owned by a bunch of sharks? Or are sharks the commodity that was traded to get the rights to the water. You weren't very clear there. Just wanted some clarification, I wouldn't want to jump in the wrong kind of water here, that'd be embarassing. :)

GinX
09-16-2008, 05:54 AM

This is funny lol. I have never saw such stupid people in my life!!! Now you have changed up the thread so now you are argueing that you are dealing with with me. Sorry but this thread is 100 percent about the show so take it or leave it. Listen to the show then we can discuss any points. I am sure you will disagree with the show since you and everyone else is narrow minded and stuck in your ways and will never change. I didnt expect everyone to agree with me on this but I didnt expect to see such arrogant pricks on this board who wont even give the show a listen for 10 minutes. How long did it take you and anyone to write their posts? During that time you could of at least got an idea of what the show was about. I guarentee once you listen to the show for a few minutes you will be interested.

http://www.garynull.com/aidsinfopage.php?vid=1

There's nothing funny at all going on here. This thread is NOT 100 percent about some show that Gary Null did...it IS 100 percent about you creating a thread that claims HIV does not cause AIDS and then using the Null broadcast as a means to support that assertion. Gary Null didn't create this thread...YOU did.

If you think it's arrogant to ask you a simple question like "what are Null's main points?" then you aren't very committed to the position. Insulting people and just saying "go listen to the show" don't do anything to help you out. That's like me saying "He's wrong" and then instead of supporting my assertion, I just say "go read the reports yourself". That wouldn't help me very much, would it? These posts only take a few minutes for me to write...I do not intend to spend three hours out of my day listening to someone of dubious academic credentials.

If you can summarize his position, then do so...if you can't, just say so. Until you do or just say you can't, I'll refrain from posting on this thread. I've wasted enough time on this intellectual dishonesty for now.

So I take it you agree with me that hiv does not cause aids. Thanks for the support and when you get a chance check it the show and the youtube links.

So I see you admit you are incapable of summarizing his position or establishing a coherent argument other than 'go listen to this'...and by association, I further take it that ANY idea or theory that goes against the grain or what is established you automatically believe in...so, in other words, you're just another unfortunate soul who is addicted to conspiracy theories.

Thanks for the admission. Now that that's over, this thread should be locked.

vietboy
09-16-2008, 06:13 AM
I am just insulting people who start with me, You need to open your eyes and read the posts. They start and I finish them for good. I dont start trouble but I end it.
You have not ended anything, fool.

You are naive and simple-minded and you are awe-struck after hearing that stuff for the first time.

Worthy2 said he'd discuss it if anyone listened to it, but he is obviously a liar.

I have already listened to the whole thing.

I told you before there's nothing new. Totally boring and filled with old, discredited hysteria and hype and paranoia, combined with distortions, ignorance and deception.

My recommendation is to consider the person recommending it: worthy2. He is too dumb to argue his position and uses the vernacular of toothless and uneducated lower class trash. He's a total dupe.

I am not surprised worthy2 is mesmerized. Asking worthy2 what he thinks of the show is like asking a gullible kid if he or she likes the X-Files.

vietboy
09-16-2008, 06:14 AM
The hiv leads to aids theory is the greatest medical fraud in the history of the world.
Simple minded troll.

BBaggins06
09-16-2008, 06:18 AM
Reader's Digest version of thread

Worthy2 - look at this movie

everyone else - show me real proof

Worthy2 - you're a *@&*(@#)

everyone else - *taunts Worthy using big words he doesn't understand*

Worthy2 - look at this movie

everyone else - post a clip

Worthy2 - look at this movie asshole

:deadhorse :banghead

vietboy
09-16-2008, 06:30 AM
Since your 1st post all you proven is that your a negative narrow minded piece of shit. A low life loser and a punk coward who hides behind the comfort of his computer knowing in real life you would take a serious beatdown if you talked as tough as you wrote.
You are describing yourself.

You are still dumb. You are still unable to defend your own viewpoint.

You are out of your league, simpleton.

skaterboisandiego
09-16-2008, 06:47 AM
i figured it out!!!!!!!! Worth2 is Magic Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!

tao1kiku
09-18-2008, 03:39 PM
And a very public message in response to that private message from Worthy2, one that was a single word to me of "coward".

Worthy2, for the fact that I post a photo of myself in my profile shows I am not hiding from the others on this forum, thus no cowardice there. For the fact that I with all rights as a member of the forum questioned the legitimacy of the statement in the posting that YOU put up (and making a posting near begs of the forum members for a response) does not make me a coward. You made one very audacious statement with no evidence or reference to validated medical studies - of course people such as myself are going to ask you to prove it or shut up.

And finally, I can stand proud as having been a proud member of my country's Armed Forces for several years in the combat arms. I had the guts to serve my country as a front line soldier, something few people have the cojones to do.

Not exactly cowardice is it? But methinks sending a private message making the accusation of "coward" is of itself, an act of cowardice.

You waste oxygen little one, go away and please do not breed and make copies of yourself - there are enough problems in the world.

tao1kiku
09-18-2008, 07:49 PM
And again, public response to Worthy2, his 2nd email of" talking shit behind a computer makes you coward. in real life you would silent scared to get a beatdown."

Were you oxygen deprived during childbirth? Cord wrapped around your neck? Mamma fell down the stairs while you were in her? I'm asking because you obviously did not read the missive above.

But, I suspect your ability to read and comprehend is far below that of your ability to hurt small animals, people smaller than you and drink beer while drooling.

Go away little man, I have no time for you. And if you care to see me face to face, more than happy to. I've faced more fear serving my country, something you do not have the cojones to do.

tao1kiku
09-19-2008, 12:15 AM
"fuck you and your life story. fuck the armed forces and your war. eat a fat dick you punk ass motherfucker"

Spoken like the true slack jawed, slope headed, mouth breathing, drooling, inbred cretin that you are.

Please, do not breed.

lahabra1976
09-19-2008, 12:37 AM
"fuck you and your life story. fuck the armed forces and your war. eat a fat dick you punk ass motherfucker"

You know some of what he said can be taken as a good thing like "eat a fat dick" thats could be a good thing if its the fat dick of a beautiful tgirl.

"punk ass motherfucker" - who wouldn't want to fuck the ass of a beautiful mother?

tao1kiku
09-19-2008, 01:31 AM
True enough and perfectly timed, just on my way out to the local Tgirl night at a downtown bar!

chefmike
02-05-2009, 09:03 PM
The cretin who started this thread, worthy2, came back as addicted within a day or two after he was banned...same repugnant and offensive troll, different name...the next time he's banned let's hope it's sticks...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42040&start=30

chefmike
02-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Back on the bus, zippy!

chefmike
02-08-2009, 03:22 AM
A bump for the chump!!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=610698#610698