PDA

View Full Version : Once again IsuckTgirlCock shows his ignorance and bigotry

strokeitnow
09-11-2008, 06:26 PM
To: strokeitnow
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 pm
Subject: Re: Game Over You Lose
strokeitnow wrote:
The verdict is in punk. Your trash and all on the board concur.
lol ok beeotch. i wiped my asshole with ur face. i still get to have sex w the same tgirls u jack off too. i win jiggy. ur blocked now. so ill never read another word from u nigger

Is this punk something else, unbelievable.

Dinand
09-11-2008, 07:57 PM
No offence but fuck him, he's a troll.

IsuckTgirlCock
09-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Great Stuff ! make up some more, my little circus animal. Jump through somemore hoops !

lahabra1976
09-11-2008, 11:14 PM
No offence but fuck him, he's a troll.

Careful people sometimes take that literally around here

BeardedOne
09-12-2008, 12:03 AM
i win jiggy. ur blocked now. so ill never read another word from u nigger

Followed by:

Great Stuff ! make up some more, my little circus animal. Jump through somemore hoops !

Means that they are still reading here, not blocking. Lie #1.

So much for credibility.

vietboy
09-12-2008, 04:11 AM
To: strokeitnow
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 pm
Subject: Re: Game Over You Lose
strokeitnow wrote:
The verdict is in punk. Your trash and all on the board concur.
lol ok beeotch. i wiped my asshole with ur face. i still get to have sex w the same tgirls u jack off too. i win jiggy. ur blocked now. so ill never read another word from u nigger
IsuckTgirlCock is a lonely troll who's obsessed with strokeitnow.
Strokeitnow did nothing wrong, it's just that IsuckTgirlCock is gay and got turned-on by the dicks in strokeitnow's avatar, and now he's hopelessly in love with strokeitnow.

And this is not to deprecate gays; it's just that both IsuckTgirlCock and strokeitnow are male, and IsuckTgirlCock is hot and horny for strokeitnow and trying to flirt stupidly with him. So so gay.

IsuckTgirlCock is surely not what he claims to be. No doubt that IsuckTgirlCock is a lonely, dumb, gay virgin in poverty.

IsuckTgirlCock
09-12-2008, 04:28 AM
[ No doubt that IsuckTgirlCock is a lonely, .

yep, so when i want company, i call up the tgirls you can only jack off to. yasmin, vanity, mia.........etc etc, keep up the good work ! lol i get the last laugh, yet again. vietboy? let me guess, you want to claim now to be chinese, like the rest of the vietnamese, since the chinese are ten times smarter and taking over the world? yes, youl be chineseboy next lol. all the viets want to be chinese, its the 'in thing'/ so so pathetic