PDA

View Full Version : Did HOWARD STERN cross the line? - auction 21 y/o virgin

mrbig
09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Howard Stern in virgin territory

Look for Howard Stern to shock again on Tuesday morning when he's due to kick off the auction of a 22-year-old beauty's virginity.

Expected to step on the block, so to speak, of Stern's Sirius radio studio is a San Diego woman who says she wants to sell her maidenhood to pay her college tuition.

"I don't have a moral dilemma with it," says the pretty brunette, who's using the pseudonym of Natalie Dylan "for safety reasons."

"We live in a capitalist society," she tells us. "Why shouldn't I be allowed to capitalize on my virginity?"

Dylan was introduced to Stern by Dennis Hof, proprietor of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, Nevada's famed legal brothel (seen on HBO's hit series "Cathouse.")

Hof says the auction will be conducted online via bunnyranch.com, and that the deal will be consummated at the Bunny Ranch, where Dylan's sister already works. "I think it's a tremendous idea," he says. "Why lose it to some guy in the backseat of a Toyota when you can pay for your education?"

There won't be any questions about Dylan's virtue: The lass says she's willing to submit to a polygraph test and a gynecological exam to confirm her virginity.

According to Dylan, she and her sister were forced into the skin trade partly because their stepfather allegedly took out student loans in their names without their permission, leaving them unable to finance their education.

She says she's already earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies at Sacramento State and that in January she'll start her master's work in marriage and family therapy there. She hopes to get a doctorate.

Meanwhile, her mother, a "conservative" fourth-grade teacher, doesn't approve of what she's doing, "but she supports me."

More worrisome is the potential media storm. "I understand some people may condemn me," Dylan says. "But I think this is empowering. I'm using what I have to better myself."

Dylan told us she got the auction idea after reading about a Peruvian woman who needed to pay for her mother's medical bills. A Canadian man made a whopping $1.5 million bid, but the woman reportedly decided not to go through with the sex.

Dylan says the winner won't necessarily be the highest bidder. "I want someone with chemistry. We'll take bids until I find a suitor I'm happy with.”

http://www.bunnyranch.com/virgin/

what do y'all think?

mrbig

Mac_Hine
09-11-2008, 03:06 PM
howard interviewed her, that's the only thing he has to do with this

francisfkudrow
09-11-2008, 04:26 PM
I don't have a problem with it, or with Stern's involvement, but hopefully it doesn't become too much of a media spectacle. If it does, the Republicans will point to it as an example of moral decay in our society, and it will help them get elected the same way Janet Jackson's nipple helped the GOP in 2004.

dan_drade
09-11-2008, 06:57 PM
I suppose you belive everything you read.

Barnabis78
09-11-2008, 07:01 PM
He didn't auction off anyone, it was just an interview. The media doesn't seem to want to do it's homework on any story. It makes ya wonder what else they screw up.

the_corner
09-11-2008, 07:09 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3230/2790950732_f8c0c01554.jpg

nohj68
09-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Howard went out of his way to say he doesn't have anything to do with this and he was pissed he was being grouped in. All he did was give an interview with the girl and the guy behind it from the Bunny Ranch.

Legend
09-11-2008, 09:46 PM
lol,like she is a virgin.

Trogdor
09-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Sell it, virginity is overated anyhow.

But I highly doubt she's a virgin. Most 21 year old virgin chicks are introvertent, ugly lil trolls anyhow. :P

dan_drade
09-11-2008, 10:08 PM

But I highly doubt she's a virgin. Most 21 year old virgin chicks are introvertent, ugly lil trolls anyhow. :P

Are you still a virgin?

mrbig
09-12-2008, 12:32 AM
I must say, that I'm not in America right now, so, I don't know much about the latest news and/ or developments about this case. This was the only story I received on my little rss-pocket-reader just before boarding the plane. before turning off the wifi connection I quickly copy/ and pasted it on this board, hoping you guys could tell me more about the latest info about "the king of all media". hmm, I did not know howard only interviewed hof and this lil' hooka.
I also overheard all this talk between these housewives( who were also waiting to get on board) about how they read in the nytimes about how howard initiated this auction and that he was the mastermind behind this "stunt"……guess I could've known this was bs :banghead :lol: :roll: :oops: :mrgreen:

mrbig

tatsu1
09-12-2008, 04:19 AM
Can I just say: O & A tranny rock? I mean the beef between the two shows is waning, however, I still need to point out that O & A is the better show...

That is all.

IsuckTgirlCock
09-12-2008, 04:25 AM
shes fugly and at a brothel you have to wear a condom. id wanna bust a nut inside her, so no deal

Trogdor
09-12-2008, 04:40 AM

Are you still a virgin?

No, but it's been so long, I could be one of those born again virgins I bet :roll:

Trogdor
09-12-2008, 07:37 AM
at a brothel you have to wear a condom. id wanna bust a nut inside her, so no deal

Uh? How many working ggs or tgs do you know who will let you fuck them without a condom?

That's like playing a game of Russian roulette....
http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/368/print_preview/192212.jpg

It's more fun if ya use a clip. :mrgreen:

JanetElise
09-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Stern is a dipshit

Trogdor
09-12-2008, 12:45 PM
Stern Rules :D

IsuckTgirlCock
09-12-2008, 10:17 PM
at a brothel you have to wear a condom. id wanna bust a nut inside her, so no deal

Uh? How many working ggs or tgs do you know who will let you fuck them without a condom?

That's like playing a game of Russian roulette....
http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/368/print_preview/192212.jpg

how many virgins do you find at a brothel? none, so if you find one, youre not going to catch anything cumming inside her, not likely anyway

Tranny Chaser
11-29-2008, 03:45 AM
Stern is great. If you get upset over anything he says or does, then you need to get out of your house more.

Goldenguinea
11-29-2008, 04:00 AM
Stern was great. He stopped being great after 6 mos on satellite. He no longer puts any effort into the show nor does he have to. He has no incentive any longer. He rushes through the fucking news. "Anything else Robin" and he starts after the first fucking story. Like there would be just 1 story. He plays the same bits over and over and seems to need to play a bit's entire history. For example, the Pat O'brien tapes. When ever something about Pat Obrien comes up they first play the tapes. Then they do the Pat Obrien songs they made with the tapes. Then they do the Pat Obrien phony phone sex calls. It was funny when it first happened but we dont have to here the entire history every fucking time. At this point the wrap up show is better than the main show

SXFX
11-29-2008, 04:04 AM
Of all the things I wouldn't pay for!
A virgin! Thanks but no thanks!
Just give me one chick who knows what she is doing!

Tranny Chaser
11-29-2008, 04:05 AM
Stern was great. He stopped being great after 6 mos on satellite. He no longer puts any effort into the show nor does he have to. He has no incentive any longer. He rushes through the fucking news. "Anything else Robin" and he starts after the first fucking story. Like there would be just 1 story. He plays the same bits over and over and seems to need to play a bit's entire history. For example, the Pat O'brien tapes. When ever something about Pat Obrien comes up they first play the tapes. Then they do the Pat Obrien songs they made with the tapes. Then they do the Pat Obrien phony phone sex calls. It was funny when it first happened but we dont have to here the entire history every fucking time. At this point the wrap up show is better than the main show

I agree with the rushing Robin on the news part. For me the news is actually the most entertaing part of the show.

LilWyte
11-29-2008, 09:52 AM
why would u pay to sleep wit a virgin shes jus gonna whine bout how it hurts n curse at u

Nowhere
11-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Howard Stern in virgin territory

Look for Howard Stern to shock again on Tuesday morning when he's due to kick off the auction of a 22-year-old beauty's virginity.

Expected to step on the block, so to speak, of Stern's Sirius radio studio is a San Diego woman who says she wants to sell her maidenhood to pay her college tuition.

"I don't have a moral dilemma with it," says the pretty brunette, who's using the pseudonym of Natalie Dylan "for safety reasons."

"We live in a capitalist society," she tells us. "Why shouldn't I be allowed to capitalize on my virginity?"

Dylan was introduced to Stern by Dennis Hof, proprietor of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, Nevada's famed legal brothel (seen on HBO's hit series "Cathouse.")

Hof says the auction will be conducted online via bunnyranch.com, and that the deal will be consummated at the Bunny Ranch, where Dylan's sister already works. "I think it's a tremendous idea," he says. "Why lose it to some guy in the backseat of a Toyota when you can pay for your education?"

There won't be any questions about Dylan's virtue: The lass says she's willing to submit to a polygraph test and a gynecological exam to confirm her virginity.

According to Dylan, she and her sister were forced into the skin trade partly because their stepfather allegedly took out student loans in their names without their permission, leaving them unable to finance their education.

She says she's already earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies at Sacramento State and that in January she'll start her master's work in marriage and family therapy there. She hopes to get a doctorate.

Meanwhile, her mother, a "conservative" fourth-grade teacher, doesn't approve of what she's doing, "but she supports me."

More worrisome is the potential media storm. "I understand some people may condemn me," Dylan says. "But I think this is empowering. I'm using what I have to better myself."

Dylan told us she got the auction idea after reading about a Peruvian woman who needed to pay for her mother's medical bills. A Canadian man made a whopping $1.5 million bid, but the woman reportedly decided not to go through with the sex.

Dylan says the winner won't necessarily be the highest bidder. "I want someone with chemistry. We'll take bids until I find a suitor I'm happy with.”

http://www.bunnyranch.com/virgin/

what do y'all think?

mrbig

No, AMERICA crossed the line by making college so expensive that someone would have to do such a thing for paying for it.

At one time, in America, people could work a summer to pay for it.

In 2008, it costs as much as a HOUSE for most people.

DL_NL
11-29-2008, 10:07 PM
shes fugly
I'd go see an optometrist if I were you.

brickcitybrother
11-29-2008, 11:45 PM
1. Would you condemn E-bay if she put her virginity on it for bid? OF course, not! So if she's doing it on Howard, what's the difference? None!

2. She's not going it on Howard - he just thinks its interesting. Like a few other entertainment/news outlets. If you're not going to condemn then for bringing you the story ... don't condemn him!

3. Its sex for sale. She of legal age engaging in an act that's legal in the jurisdiction she's in. So either Bid, Watch or ignore. Thanks.