PDA

View Full Version : Allanah Starr

Da Boss
09-11-2008, 06:46 AM
So How Do You Locate Or Chat With T-girls Like Vanity,Viki Richter,ALLANAH STARR.....let me tell u i have this new found thing with allanah starr lol sorry guyss and i realli want to meet her and not in a party!! i want a lil private one on one session if u dig wat im sayin? :P :D :o :lol: ....How the hell do u get this woman alone!!?? cmon i kno someone knows

EyeCumInPiece
09-11-2008, 07:41 AM

Da Boss
09-11-2008, 07:43 AM
y u put that?

Castor_Troy05
09-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Well all 3 of those girls do have yahoo accounts, it's not up to me to hand out the information on them though.

It's hard to actually get to talk to them however as Allanah for example is one very busy lady.You gotta understand she probably gets a million messages a minute on any IM program and cannot respond to them all. Vaniity is only ever on for brief moments but sometimes you can catch her on bobs pc (from Bobs Tgirls)

Vicki is there most of the three, but unless you know her or she knows you, there aint much chance of talking happening.

If you talk to either of the girls through here or via myspace or whatever then you can always just ask for their IM id's or i'm sure if you just look on their websites, they'll be there. In fact some girls even have them on their profiles on here.

You can try chatting there and maybe meeting them that way, or you could just go to the parties. Allanah is taken though I believe so you may be outta luck there

Willie Escalade
09-11-2008, 08:15 AM
I'm sure one of them will be down in Miami soon enough, Rick! :wink:

tsntx
09-11-2008, 08:30 AM
eros?

i mean how dumb can you guys be?

NYBURBS
09-11-2008, 08:39 AM
i mean how dumb can you guys be?

The answer to that might scare you :banghead

hippifried
09-11-2008, 09:05 AM
You might try dropping her a private message in here.

vman2375
09-15-2008, 03:20 AM
eros?

i mean how dumb can you guys be?LMFAO!!!!!

hondarobot
09-15-2008, 03:37 AM
So How Do You Locate Or Chat With T-girls Like Vanity,Viki Richter,ALLANAH STARR.....let me tell u i have this new found thing with allanah starr lol sorry guyss and i realli want to meet her and not in a party!! i want a lil private one on one session if u dig wat im sayin? :P :D :o :lol: ....How the hell do u get this woman alone!!?? cmon i kno someone knows

I'd suggest attending the next AVN awards, wearing a cape bearing the phrase "u dig wat im sayin?". Act in real life like you post online, and I'm sure you will get some form of recognition (although it probably wouldn't be exactly what you're looking for).

:lol:

bulldog
09-15-2008, 08:01 AM
LOL. yo , yo, yo, yo fo sure. Da Bozss just keepin' it real yo. Sho'nuff. He be bad, cos them tg shortz they be diggin on the thugpimps like Da Boss, ya hear me G? Boiiiii!

I'd suggest attending the next AVN awards, wearing a cape bearing the phrase "u dig wat im sayin?". Act in real life like you post online, and I'm sure you will get some form of recognition (although it probably wouldn't be exactly what you're looking for).

:lol:

"makes a whooshing motion over his head" ok then, im gonna go and try and decifer that, see ya'll in a month

PALGary
11-20-2010, 11:47 AM
Allanah was my first TS & I have to say that her 'celebrity' status has not gone to her head. It was a real GFE, kissing, fucking each other & cumming in my mouth. The only thing I was disappointed about was not being able to fuck long enough to cum inside her. I asked her to walk around naked which was a huge turn on, ending in me cumming on her tits. At the time, I rated the experience around 6/10 but having seen so many awkward girls since, I'd raise that to 7.5

african1
11-20-2010, 11:59 AM
this thread is from 2008...:ignore:

stillies77
11-20-2010, 03:44 PM
This goes out to PALGary....

YouTube - Dave Matthews - Gravedigger (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1po92tr0VEU)

PALGary
11-21-2010, 01:55 AM
I suppose I'm meant to look at dates but wtf...