PDA

View Full Version : seanchai

vietboy
09-11-2008, 03:34 AM
Is it Sean Chai, as in a Chinese last name, or seanchai, as in the Gaelic seanchaidhe or seanchaí?

GroobySteven
09-11-2008, 05:13 AM
Gaelic

gunn
09-11-2008, 06:25 AM
Whatever you call him it makes no difference,same shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coroner
09-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Tiocfaidh Ár Lá. :lol:

Quiet Reflections
09-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Yes it will

GroobySteven
09-11-2008, 11:25 AM

C'mon don't be bitter just because I don't want to make a shemale wrestling movie. I offered to do it if you paid the production fees but not going to invest my own money in it.

mrbig
09-11-2008, 12:52 PM

C'mon don't be bitter just because I don't want to make a shemale wrestling movie. I offered to do it if you paid the production fees but not going to invest my own money in it.

"a shemale wrestling movie".... :whoa :crazy :whoa
did you ask for this gunn? :lol:

mrbig

lisaparadise
09-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Is it Sean Chai, as in a Chinese last name, or seanchai, as in the Gaelic seanchaidhe or seanchaí?hmmmm and all this time i thought seanchai
was an island in the caribbean lol :oops:

GroobySteven
09-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Is it Sean Chai, as in a Chinese last name, or seanchai, as in the Gaelic seanchaidhe or seanchaí?hmmmm and all this time i thought seanchai

The Latin & Filipino girls call me "sunshine" (try pronouncing seanchai with a Scottish accent) - although as I'm fairly well know on the business side of things, I do use my real name now, usually "Grooby Steven"
http://www.grooby.com/seanchai/

Lisa - Canadian or French accent (or you can do both right !?!)

lisaparadise
09-12-2008, 12:44 AM

The Latin & Filipino girls call me "sunshine" (try pronouncing seanchai with a Scottish accent) - although as I'm fairly well know on the business side of things, I do use my real name now, usually "Grooby Steven"
http://www.grooby.com/seanchai/

Lisa - Canadian or French accent (or you can do both right !?!)DUDE the only french i know is my manicure and pedicures hahahaha

MrsKellyPierce
09-12-2008, 12:48 AM
rofl shemale wrestling that could be kind of fun in mud

LTR_Seeker
09-12-2008, 02:53 AM
that so redneckish mud wrestling women lol