PDA

View Full Version : pamela anderson in a bikini on ellen today

LilWyte
09-10-2008, 08:50 PM
did anyone else see this :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: http://www.hellarious.com/2008/09/pamela-anderson-strips-bikini-on-ellen-video/ damn

IsuckTgirlCock
09-10-2008, 10:25 PM
pam is the hottest chick of all time. she is so cool. i love her show. and she never bitches or complains about anything. what a awesome lady

Norma
09-10-2008, 11:06 PM
:D Pam is such a hottie! If Ellen was a transsexual, she would've had a hard-on that showed through her pants lol. :lol:

Ben
09-10-2008, 11:06 PM
pam is the hottest chick of all time. she is so cool. i love her show. and she never bitches or complains about anything. what a awesome lady

Still, definitely, one of the hottest chicks. Wish she was running for President. She's sweet, kind and caring. Oh, but she can't. She wasn't born in the U.S. But wasn't McCain, also, born outside the U.S.??????

the_corner
09-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Ohh I love that woman!

subfantasies
09-10-2008, 11:29 PM
cant blame her hahahahaha :D

Takingbackme
09-10-2008, 11:41 PM
SO hot!

tsntx
09-11-2008, 12:02 AM

uh... what?

she bitches and complains about animal "rights", peta issues, KFC, leather seat covers etc.... yet the dumb bitch wears leather and enjoys MANY leather products

she WAS pretty years ago as long as she was in over exposed lighting and more makeup then a NYC queen

hwbs
09-11-2008, 12:06 AM
she is good looking but i loved voluptuous pam from baywatch and VIP....she is a size queen like many guys on here hahaha...i guess they have something in common , lol

flabbybody
09-11-2008, 12:10 AM
I've always loved her slutty look
she's got that 'please fuck me' face

IsuckTgirlCock
09-11-2008, 12:36 AM

uh... what?

she bitches and complains about animal "rights", peta issues, KFC, leather seat covers etc.... yet the dumb bitch wears leather and enjoys MANY leather products

she WAS pretty years ago as long as she was in over exposed lighting and more makeup then a NYC queen

sure shes not as hott as she was years ago, but i still never heard her bitch about anything,. show me a clip of her complaining. she doesnt. shes awesome. and her peta complaining is fighting for a cauze, its hardly bitching about her coffee being cold or her driver not showing up on time. ever watch the kardashians or LiLos little sisters show? they all complain. but not goddess Pam

El Nino
09-11-2008, 12:39 AM

uh... what?

Sounds like you are bitter.

LilWyte
09-11-2008, 12:50 AM
vip = greatest show of all time

hwbs
09-11-2008, 12:56 AM
I've always loved her slutty look
she's got that 'please fuck me' face

what we call a slutface....kind of like the way they formed branjelina hahahahaha

Ben
09-11-2008, 01:57 AM
Pamela Anderson strikes me as being a very moral person. And a traditional conservative.
Placing emphasis on traditional values like, well, morality. And she recognizes that our slaughter, exploitation and consumption of animals is highly immoral. :)

LilWyte
09-11-2008, 01:58 AM
deep fried chicken strips wit honey mustard > actual chickens

celticgrafix
09-11-2008, 03:32 AM
she had a day, and i mean a day, she busted and used

tsntx
09-11-2008, 03:41 AM
lmao w/ outlandish comments in this thread that say "vip = best show ever" im not even going to acknowledge the comments against me... lol fucking retards

celticgrafix
09-11-2008, 03:46 AM
lmao w/ outlandish comments in this thread that say "vip = best show ever" im not even going to acknowledge the comments against me... lol fucking retards

damn i agree, shit fuck vip

Legend
09-11-2008, 03:48 AM

You can see better acting in a third grade school play then in that show.

celticgrafix
09-11-2008, 03:55 AM

uh... what?

sure shes not as hott as she was years ago, but i still never heard her bitch about anything,. show me a clip of her complaining. she doesnt. shes awesome. and her peta complaining is fighting for a cauze, its hardly bitching about her coffee being cold or her driver not showing up on time. ever watch the kardashians or LiLos little sisters show? they all complain. but not goddess Pam

goddes my ass, she's done, and kim k. is banging, so get off her ass, cause im gettin on it

Ben
09-11-2008, 04:12 AM

I luv Pam Anderson. But I admit that V.I.P. was awful.
Stilted acting, poor dialogue and utterly moronic storylines. The only thing that made it semi watchable was seeing Pam in her pretty outfits, seeing her perfect figure and her beautiful face. :)

bassman2546
09-11-2008, 02:14 PM

uh... what?

Agreed. Also, she's so desperate for attention that this is all she can muster up on a talk show since she lacks so much talent. If people can tear their eyes away from her huge plastic tits for one second, they'll realize that her body is aging and lacking any sort of tone due to her excessive partying.

She may be a fellow Canadian, but she's a Hep C skank all by herself.

lisaparadise
09-11-2008, 03:17 PM
pam is the hottest chick of all time. she is so cool. i love her show. and she never bitches or complains about anything. what a awesome ladyco-sign thats the canadian way

AllanahStarrNYC
09-11-2008, 08:38 PM
she looks great!

IsuckTgirlCock
09-11-2008, 08:50 PM
the jealously knows no bounds, pam trumps all women and the rest hate her for it,. period. shes rich, smart and hotter than any woman in history or near the top at least. scoreboard biatches. and she still looks smoking hott after 2 kids.

Paladin
09-11-2008, 11:40 PM
animal abuse - what about silicone abuse ?????

Ben
09-12-2008, 12:58 AM
the jealously knows no bounds, pam trumps all women and the rest hate her for it,. period. shes rich, smart and hotter than any woman in history or near the top at least. scoreboard biatches. and she still looks smoking hott after 2 kids.

A lot of women could be "jealous" of Pam. But attractiveness is very subjective. Some find her attractive. Some don't. I, personally, do find her attractive.
And a lot of men are, I guess, jealous of Mariana Cordoba, Adriana Rodrigues, Mint and Yasmin Lee because they possess large penises. :)

IsuckTgirlCock
09-12-2008, 01:23 AM

A lot of women could be "jealous" of Pam. But attractiveness is very subjective. Some find her attractive. Some don't. I, personally, do find her attractive.
And a lot of men are, I guess, jealous of Mariana Cordoba, Adriana Rodrigues, Mint and Yasmin Lee because they possess large penises. :)

Who is bashing Mint and Yasmin on here? your logic is in your ass. Women are horribly jealous of someone like Pam. And if the women find Pam not attractive like you say, then they are even more jealous that so many men and women love a woman who isnt attractive . Doesnt matter, either way theyre jealous. And her boobs LOL. Likes shes the only hottie in LA with fake boobs? nice try haters

maximilian
09-14-2008, 04:31 PM

I luv Pam Anderson. But I admit that V.I.P. was awful.
Stilted acting, poor dialogue and utterly moronic storylines. The only thing that made it semi watchable was seeing Pam in her pretty outfits, seeing her perfect figure and her beautiful face. :)

Yeah, the show was awful. I watched it just to see Natalie Raitano's gorgeous ass.

scroller
09-14-2008, 05:21 PM
Wow, Ellen always gets these ridiculous smoking hotties all over her. Pam looks great. Good for her.

strokeitnow
09-14-2008, 07:50 PM

let me guess IsuckTgirl cock, you bought and paid for pam just like the others you called out in earlier threads... what a joke, get back to your double wide troll..

Ben
09-24-2008, 11:45 AM
:D