PDA

View Full Version : who is this?

slikrickdalicka
09-09-2008, 09:10 AM
she intimidates me and give me goose bumps....god she is amazing.........

flabbybody
09-09-2008, 03:32 PM
VIVI

Richctdude
09-09-2008, 03:38 PM
:) hot

ttmanofsteel1
09-09-2008, 04:25 PM
dude she is like one of the most easiest girls in there u can talk to.......
and she isnt one of the girls where if u dont start the conversation with how much money have and/or if u want a lapdance......it's ok. she'll still chat with u...........the other girls tho......well most of them dont have time to chat...they're busy "working"

susi1045
09-10-2008, 03:03 PM
ttmanofsteel1 Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude she is like one of the most easiest girls in there u can talk to.......
and she isnt one of the girls where if u dont start the conversation with how much money have and/or if u want a lapdance......it's ok. she'll still chat with u...........the other girls tho......well most of them dont have time to chat...they're busy "working"

thank you . i go to the parties most to have fun and of couse to make some money but for me my enjoyment is first , well i have not done this for long is have been 1 1/2 year. glad that people see me good.

flabbybody Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIVI

thank you for the pic. sayhi to me whenever you stop in the parties. if you know i like to have fun .and botter everyone in a good way .

slikrickdalicka Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:10 am Post subject: who is this?

she intimidates me and give me goose bumps....god she is amazing.........

smile way until you see me in person than you will running smile.lol... thank you for the comment . if you stop by the club stop by and say hi .i promise i will not hurt you .

Richctdude Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:38 pm Post subject:

hot
thank you

susi1045
09-10-2008, 03:06 PM
some pics

susi1045
09-10-2008, 03:17 PM
more

ttmanofsteel1
09-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Hey Vivi yur welcome beautiful! I mean the guy was just askin a question so i figured i'd warn him ya know. U wud know my face if u saw me. the couple times i attend the parties we always end up talkin and thats wat i like about u. well u and the bunch of frens u always hang with....especially the lovely vixen Ashley.
But yea i like yur vibe........yur always down to party FIRST......and of course try and make a couple bucks AFTER......which i totally get, respect and admire.
JUst wish some of the other girls cud follow yur attitude............

Keep Doin Wat U Do Babe..........

And to all the other girls.........am not hating.......just make a dude feel good before u try to hit him up for his hard earned cash. WE ALL out here tryin to make a living!!!!

susi1045
09-11-2008, 11:40 AM
ttmanofsteel1 Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:22 pm Post subject:

Hey Vivi yur welcome beautiful! I mean the guy was just askin a question so i figured i'd warn him ya know. U wud know my face if u saw me. the couple times i attend the parties we always end up talkin and thats wat i like about u. well u and the bunch of frens u always hang with....especially the lovely vixen Ashley.
But yea i like yur vibe........yur always down to party FIRST......and of course try and make a couple bucks AFTER......which i totally get, respect and admire.
JUst wish some of the other girls cud follow yur attitude............

Keep Doin Wat U Do Babe..........

And to all the other girls.........am not hating.......just make a dude feel good before u try to hit him up for his hard earned cash. WE ALL out here tryin to make a living!!!!

thank you . well i can not help with the other girls but in a way i understand why they act that way . well i see you at one of the parties .. ty vivi

canihavu
09-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Nice...

mrbig
09-11-2008, 12:30 PM
@ vivi

but keep in mind that there'll always be mofo's trying to take advantage of cutie pies such as yourself,- just sayin'.
Your one of the good girls, but know whom you're dealin' with. I don’t want to see you get hurt…..

p.s. why dont you ask for the title"a hot hungangel"?

mrbig

Thatiger23
09-11-2008, 12:30 PM
VIVI

wow she is very very beautiful....i need to make my way to one of the parties still....mabey ill come to one to see what they are like and if i like it ill come to one for my birthday

susi1045
09-11-2008, 01:55 PM
canihavu
5 Star Poster

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:24 am Post subject:

Nice...

thank you

Thatiger23 Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:30 am Post subject:

flabbybody wrote:
VIVI

[color=brown]wow she is very very beautiful....i need to make my way to one of the parties still....mabey ill come to one to see what they are like and if i like it ill come to one for my birthday

that will be great you will have a lot fun . and we can celabrate your birthday with style . smile

mrbig Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:30 am Post subject:

@ vivi

but keep in mind that there'll always be mofo's trying to take advantage of cutie pies such as yourself,- just sayin'.
Your one of the good girls, but know whom you're dealin' with. I don’t want to see you get hurt…..

p.s. why dont you ask for the title"a hot hungangel"?

mrbig

mr big you are right you got thos kinds that they think that they own you but you know who are they and you just can walk away from them. i am new on this site i joined a year ago bt just now start using it. no idea about the tittles. thank you vivi

mrbig
09-11-2008, 02:17 PM
[...] no idea about the tittles[...]

just PM one of the moderators:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/groupcp.php?g=1322

you're really a very very "hothungangel" :whoa

mrbig

susi1045
09-11-2008, 02:29 PM
thank you mr big i did . lets see what is going to happen .. vivi

susi1045
09-27-2008, 07:32 PM
slikrickdalicka it was nice seeing you at sony's d party last night ..

luv4Tgirls
09-27-2008, 08:06 PM
She is a HOTTIE, can I ask who is the girl in the middlep8040006_190.jpg: 884 Time(s) Viewed, 76.67 KB

mrbig
09-27-2008, 10:55 PM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:32 pm Post subject:

hey Vivi, how are you doin? hope all is well. :)
I see that they still haven't confirmed ur "hungangel-status"...whats up with that?... I don't think they need to have some sort of additional proov , right? :lol: . I mean, its not like there aren't any party- pix from you here on HA already.... :lol: :o Speaking of that, ur still busting some moves on the nyc-dancefloors?? :lol:....but dont party too hard without me, heh he ... :wink: :D

anyways, who did you PM, bout said status? cause best option would've been / would be johnywalkerblacklabel or hollywoodbuckstrap...dont think the rest of the crew is much online these days....

http://www.hungangels.com/board/groupcp.php?g=1322

Okay Miss,
seeya,

mrbig

susi1045
09-28-2008, 01:34 AM
mr big .. i did i forgot who . but it is ok .. so how you been have you been to the parties lately..

mrbig
09-28-2008, 04:32 PM
mr big .. i did i forgot who . but it is ok .. so how you been have you been to the parties lately..

Hey Viv,
im doin fine, thanks for askin. ive been traveling
a lot lately actually, thus constantly hopping on
a plane. --(im already psyched, cause my annual
trip to amsterdam is coming very soon, yeah)-- but
even though Im pretty tired when Im home again Im
still always on the look for someone to take care of me,
to rub my tired muscles when I finished my workout,
smooth out my sheets and make me dinner and serve it
with a kiss :P :wink: but in regards to "the parties", neh,
not really a big fan of those. The whole concept of
"chasers" ,"admirers" and tg's who clearly don’t enjoy
being there in the first place and who're trying to get
some nerds attention or whatever isn’t quite appealing
to me- to say the least. but to each his own, I guess. If
being part of that scene makes them happy, then its fine
with me. I, on the other hand, prefer keeping it low profile
and, you now, do all the "regular" stuff: meaning -( not
sayin "pros" dont like to do these kind of stuff, but most girls I know
are mostly interested in going to all kinds of tg parties there are
and r gettin pissed when I dont want to come along as there "accessory")-
dating, movies, strolling through central park, dinners, clubs
( not "tg-clubs") , doin errands on a saturday, goin for a bike
ride and/or just hanging out @ my or the ladies
crib, relaxing. Im all for havin a equal relationship where both
parties in a relationship are having a job without being financial dependant
toward one another. thats about it. By the way,how are
you doin urself, miss lady? still in school or have you
already finished it and/or workin on some new (photo/movie )
projects? allrighty,

seeya round kid :wink:

mrbig :king

susi1045
09-28-2008, 06:58 PM
mr bug.. well glad to heard that you are not in the ts scene. sometimes it guess a little stressful . like you know i go there to have fun more than anything and of couse to work. yes i am done with school a few years ago . now i am working on my financial freedon that is why i go to the party and making money and investing on buy properties in ecuador. i do not want to do this for long . just want to be finacial free and start traveling and enjoying myself. everything is great with me. hope you are doing great and have as much fun as before or more on your trip to amsterdam. ttl hugs kisses vivi