PDA

View Full Version : What makes one a good fuck buddy?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Qualities you seek in a fuck buddy, Anyone? lol ;)

Reliability, endurance etc.

~Kisses.

HTG

Intrepid
09-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Aside from the sex stuff? Discretion. I can't stand "kiss and tell".

Justawannabe
09-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Haven't had someone fall into that category in a dozen years or more... wouldn't even know what the rules would be now.

Sean

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-09-2008, 12:58 AM

Understood. But, are you married? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

flabbybody
09-09-2008, 12:59 AM
no phone calls/texts/emails the next day

trannybanger
09-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Availability & Inavailability

jeromes
09-09-2008, 01:04 AM
No pillow talk after sex.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-09-2008, 01:07 AM
*Easily disposed of right after..no spending the night! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

jeromes
09-09-2008, 01:13 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Right. Just clean yourself up and be on your merry way! :wink:

Intrepid
09-09-2008, 01:19 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

No. Single. I just don't like being the subject of gossip.

Quiet Reflections
09-09-2008, 01:23 AM
beautiful,smart,funny,own car and place. pretty much what i look for in a regular relationship just without being exclusive, anything less isn't worth my time.

Intrepid
09-09-2008, 01:24 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

No. Single. I just don't like being the subject of gossip.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-09-2008, 01:28 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Exactly! I hate it when they start feeling at home and hug the mattress or ran sack your fridge. :evil:

Umm, sorry but you've got to GO, goodnight! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

jeromes
09-09-2008, 01:35 AM
I should also add that it can be a real thrill to have a passionate fling with someone you wouldn't normally hang out with in everyday life for long periods of time. Sometimes people can have incredible sexual chemistry, but beyond that they have little in common. The added sense of "naughtiness" allows some people to cut loose and play out their fantasies. Both partners have to be very clear about what they want from having a fuck buddy, and need to talk about their expectations so that there are no misunderstandings.

mrbig
09-09-2008, 01:37 AM
That shes not too serious about gettin booti calls :wink: :lol:
....she has to be nasty and I mean NASTYYYYY............
....on top of that, I dont need a girl who wants to "know" me, wants to jabber etc.....

heres a vid of teddy and his crew, nothin more to add....:

CliCk N SeE:

http://b.imagehost.org/0743/blackstreet.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci9HwSXDFHM)

mrbig

Intrepid
09-09-2008, 01:43 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Exactly! I hate it when they start feeling at home and hug the mattress or ran sack your fridge. :evil:

Umm, sorry but you've got to GO, goodnight! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Yes! Hence the six hour rule. "You cannot spend more that six hours here at my place". She's got a house mate so I've never spent much time over there. The housemate thinks I'm just some guy from work. Everyone else thinks we're just aquaintences.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-09-2008, 01:46 AM
6 hours? lol I don't even do 2 hours with a fuck buddy. I'd go nuts!! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

will802
09-09-2008, 01:47 AM
silence.....

blckhaze
09-09-2008, 01:54 AM
basically a friend with special benefits
know what role we play for each other, and try to stay within that box.
As cold as it can sound, sex doesnt equal love.

Intrepid
09-09-2008, 01:59 AM
6 hours? lol I don't even do 2 hours with a fuck buddy. I'd go nuts!! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

For me it's not all grab and go whenever we hook up.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-09-2008, 02:13 AM
To me a fuck buddy is just that, a fuck buddy (who gives me pleasure and I him) to the literal sense of the word. Someone whom I can have hot sex with no pressure, strings, drama, headache and all. Then leaves when I tell him to.. til next time. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but when you extend the relationship into doing things together such as going to see a movie, to the mall, clubs etc. that's when it sometimes gets weird and complicated, no?

~Kisses.

HTG

Intrepid
09-09-2008, 02:23 AM
To me a fuck buddy is just that, a fuck buddy (who gives me pleasure and I him) to the literal sense of the word. Someone whom I can have hot sex with no pressure, strings, drama, headache and all. Then leaves when I tell him to.. til next time. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but when you extend the relationship into doing things together such as going to see a movie, to the mall, clubs etc. that's when it sometimes gets weird and complicated, no?

~Kisses.

HTG

That's often the case but not always. What's the longest you've kept a particular fuck buddy?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-09-2008, 02:44 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

That's often the case but not always. What's the longest you've kept a particular fuck buddy?

Um, 6 months maybe 8 tops (i think, I never kept count). The problem with mine is that they get too demanding (like my world only evolves around them or sex). So whenever i feel pressured, i seek a new one! Haha..

~Kisses.

HTG

sugdaddie69
09-09-2008, 02:44 AM

~Kisses.
I agree with you,except i'll add communication and trust,just like any other friendship.I just recently ended a fuck-buddy relationship.We both ageed to tell the other if either wanted to sleep with someone else,we both got checked before getting our freak on,so we'd know we were both clean at that time.Yes,i know some std's lie dormat,but it was a good way to build some trust and communication.A condom only covers part of what i like to do sexually.I have a oral fixation,lol.
HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-09-2008, 02:57 AM
Yeah, that's another thing too. You'll have to trust your fuck buddy not to bring you std's! I would never fuck without a rubber unless I am dating the guy..and even that seems crazy these days! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
09-09-2008, 03:03 AM
Not spending the night, number 1 requirement.

Number 2, not using my toothbrush before she leaves. That's a deal breaker.

:)

blckhaze
09-09-2008, 03:28 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

eh kinda
but if you make it clear "hey we just fuck buddies, not bf/gf" it shouldnt be a major problem doing normal things as well.

mrbig
09-09-2008, 03:42 AM

thats just nasty!
I wouldn't even use my wife's ( if I had one) toothbrush....I would lick her , french kiss her, but I wouldn't exchange toothbrushes, thats one thing for sure....

mrbig

TSCURIOUS
09-09-2008, 03:51 AM
Ability to talk normal the next day. In other words - it is what it is....

tao1kiku
09-09-2008, 03:59 AM
Separation. I don't want to hear about the guy's you're banging, and don't show up at the bar I work at with your another guy you're banging or dating.

Ohh, and BC wants to do all those nasty things you just might not do in a "normal" relationship.

Had one for six months. I thought it was dating, we'd talk on the phone 1-2 hours a day, make dinner for each other at least once a week. But she referred to it as nothing more than BC.

hondarobot
09-09-2008, 04:03 AM

thats just nasty!
I wouldn't even use my wife's ( if I had one) toothbrush....I would lick her , french kiss her, but I wouldn't exchange toothbrushes, thats one thing for sure....

mrbig

Damn right it's nasty. I've had it happen to me before, then I bought a new toothbrush. Girls can be weird at times. Here's an even more weird story:

The first girl I "seriously dated" use to buy me those BlowPop suckers occasionally in High School. She liked having me eat the candy part, then she liked to eat the gum center off the stick. True story. Yes, I realized it was weird, but she had a great ass, so what was I gonna do?

:shrug

But back to the topic. . .

xrey
09-09-2008, 05:21 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

My opinion ... that is a pretty damn good definition of a fuck buddy. Sexual chemistry has got to be one of the driving forces - someone whe gives me pleasure and me her.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-09-2008, 05:28 AM
A fuck buddy in my defintion is the broad you do all the nasty, sweaty, twisted, sexy, lustful, desired things to that YOU WOULD NEVER DO to your girl!!!!!!!!!!

You have to be careful with that though, you do shit to a fuck buddy they aren't used to and they no longer JUST wanna be the fuck buddy!!!

salvador
09-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Never had one would never be one

Trogdor
09-09-2008, 10:28 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

A girl who's not a prude. Seems girls in michigan were all raised by nuns. :P
I mean you even suggest the idea of fuck buddy....and she and her g/f's will nail you ass to a cross rather quickly.

Trogdor
09-09-2008, 10:30 AM
A fuck buddy in my defintion is the broad you do all the nasty, sweaty, twisted, sexy, lustful, desired things to that YOU WOULD NEVER DO to your girl!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you not? I mean what's the point of having her around?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-10-2008, 05:22 AM
Separation. I don't want to hear about the guy's you're banging, and don't show up at the bar I work at with your another guy you're banging or dating.

Ohh, and BC wants to do all those nasty things you just might not do in a "normal" relationship.

Had one for six months. I thought it was dating, we'd talk on the phone 1-2 hours a day, make dinner for each other at least once a week. But she referred to it as nothing more than BC.

Just what heck is BC?

~Kisses.

HTG

NYBURBS
09-10-2008, 06:05 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Kinky, comfortable with themselves, understands it's to get off and not to fulfill some emotional need. Oh and of course they have to actually be good at it.

Oh and I think BC stands for booty call Hara.

trannybanger
09-10-2008, 06:01 PM

You have to be careful with that though, you do shit to a fuck buddy they aren't used to and they no longer JUST wanna be the fuck buddy!!!

Always the catch 22.... cause later in life, when you are with the wife or whatever... yo uare thinking about that freaky ass fuck buddy!!!!!!!

hwbs
09-11-2008, 12:15 AM
all i have is fuck buddys ..i used to be naive about them...i get the ones who pretend they are interested in dating but all we have been doing 4 years are fucking...i go along with them but i know better....my newest one lives like i swear 2 blocks from one of my older ones...now i can kill 2 bird with one stone , lmfao...

u not sure if the girl is just your fuck buddy...do they ever call just to talk or call u on your birthday or even buy u a present....if all of your questions are no then she is def just your f buddy...