PDA

View Full Version : Jesse and Wendy tagteam submissive male!

WendyWilliams
09-08-2008, 07:31 PM
I have done a scene with a married couple, Ive done Buck, and Ive shared a male sub with a female so why not another transsexual? Well this weekend I and Jesse of ts-jesse.com took Steven and made him our little bitch. First let me say what a pleasure he was and completely submissive, great find Jesse! Jesse and I did some posing for Nick, one of the best photographers shooting ts stuff today, while Steven watched and got excited watching us play with each other!!!

The scene started with us talking about our sexual preference, which we both are tops by nature. Steven worshipped our cocks, we used a toy on his little ass and we used a masterbator on his little cock! Jesse fucked him doggie and cowboy, hehe!! I then took him standing doggie and missionary! I finished with a nice load on his face and Jesse on his ass!

I loved this type of scene and hope to share another sub with a hot shemale again soon!

The scene should be about 30 minutes with lots of talking, fucking, sucking and 2 nice cumshots! (Shot in HD).

The pictures and video will be available on Ts-Jesse.com and HotWendyWilliams.com but for now here is a peek at the action!

gunn
09-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Evil as always WENDY.I love it!

a994
09-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Wendy, you and Jesse look HOT! How I would love to top both of you!:)

nohj68
09-10-2008, 08:53 PM
The scene you did with the married couple, if it's the one I'm thinking about where he restrains her in the beginning, was amazingly hot. Probably my ATF scene. When you cum in the end you have this amazing look on your face, it was sexy as anything I ever saw. And this looks right up there as Jessy is as hot as you. If you both are in the NY/LI area, I'll offer up my services!

jesseflo
09-25-2008, 02:26 AM
fun shoot! its already up on my site check it out!

francisfkudrow
09-25-2008, 06:12 AM
This Steven is a lucky guy, other than the having a little cock part...

HIM999
10-07-2008, 10:58 PM
my dream tag team

tsntx
10-08-2008, 12:27 AM
maybe its jsut the angle but you look 3x his size in that first shot

how tall r you?

KiraHarden
10-08-2008, 12:45 AM
It looks like the forced perspective, they used in Lord Of The Rings to make Frodo look small next to Gandalf

WendyWilliams
10-08-2008, 12:55 AM
Actually he does have a small penis but he is an amazing sub, great ass, and was one of the best male partners Ive worked with in a very long time.

Next too Jesse I look like a giant LOL,,,,,,,,,,Well with heels I am LOL

Please check out either site too enjoy the 40 minute video, the editor said it was an amazing scene

tsntx
10-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Actually he does have a small penis but he is an amazing sub, great ass, and was one of the best male partners Ive worked with in a very long time.

Next too Jesse I look like a giant LOL,,,,,,,,,,Well with heels I am LOL

Please check out either site too enjoy the 40 minute video, the editor said it was an amazing scene
like kira said it looks like the angle

thnx for not freaking out on the comment :D

WendyWilliams
10-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Why would I freak out LOL Sorry Im not following this now.

Was her comment directed towards me being so tall next too Jesse or the guys penis? LOL IM lost!

Either way his penis is small and Im tall LOL

menacingmethods86
10-08-2008, 01:29 AM
ohh biting tongue :lol:

tsntx
10-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Why would I freak out LOL Sorry Im not following this now.

Was her comment directed towards me being so tall next too Jesse or the guys penis? LOL IM lost!

Either way his penis is small and Im tall LOL

no in the first pic... bc ure closer to the camera... and prob taller/bigger then him... you looked way bigger then you probably really are next to him

nothing to do w/ penis lol or the other chick she looks big next to him too

WendyWilliams
10-08-2008, 01:46 AM
Oh who cares LOL

Great video and pics are there!

Haters enjoy, fans enjoy, others enjoy!

Just for curosity he is the same heigth as me when my heels were off!

WendyWilliams
10-14-2008, 06:22 AM
I really enjoy being in control and when give then chance by my new girlfriend Jesse I jumped at the chance. Jesse said she had an amazing submissive guy who really had a great ass and she wanted to share! I met Jesse at the studio and we begin to get ready for our fun! Steve was so shy but deep down you could tell he wanted to suck some shemale cock. We started off by having Steve give both of us good head, slowly taking our cocks deep in his mouth. I loved watching him look up at Jesse while he sucked her big 8 cock! I then pulled out my glass heart shaped dildo and penetrated him while his mouth was full of Jessesf cock. We both took turns putting our cock in his ass. I fucked him doggie and missionary while Jesse did him doggie and on his side. After we took turns ravishing his round tan ass we both cum on his face. We did however give him some pleasure so we let him use a masterbator (tube used for jacking off).

You can join either my site or Jessefs to see the 45 minute video in mp4 version. On HotWendyWilliams.com you can view the ENTIRE scene and Jesse has it on her site divided in 2 clips! Eventually on HWW.com you will have it in streaming version also. Both sites you can see the photo gallery of over 150 photos from the scene as well as the video.

HERE TO SEE IT ON HOTWENDYWILLIAMS.com
http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

/