PDA

View Full Version : A Contrversial beginning on these forums.

Pvt1
09-07-2008, 05:25 AM
Lets start by asking why majority of transsexuals/shemales/ and ladyboys act and claim the majority owes them the world. I can try and understand life is tough but to you are not superioe.

I have read but not commented on many threads but frustration has it's powers as well... you want love BUT love means money to majoritefor youst negativity and hoy does that not defeat the purpose/

befor you post the ngativity about this and that just read the forums you belong too.

[/code]

TsVanessa69
09-07-2008, 05:31 AM
The only thing I ask is to be treated with respect.
Nobody owes me shit and I don't owe anybody.

yodajazz
09-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Lets start by asking why majority of transsexuals/shemales/ and ladyboys act and claim the majority owes them the world. I can try and understand life is tough but to you are not superioe.

I have read but not commented on many threads but frustration has it's powers as well... you want love BUT love means money to majoritefor youst negativity and hoy does that not defeat the purpose/

Before you post the negativity about this and that just read the forums you belong too.

You have to understand, that when you say: “I have it tough, and nobody can understand me or what I’m going through”, it can be used as an excuse to justify any behavior. For example, charging $200+ per hour and giving bad service. But everybody uses that excuse to some extent. But it often takes positive outside influences to direct us to healthy or productive behaviors. But many do not reach out to help trans people.

The short answer is that many tgirls need to be taught about love. Part of love is giving of oneself for love’s sake, and for a higher purpose. Everyone does it naturally, but being taught love helps one to practice it much better. So do your duty and go teach one.

I have a feeling that somebody does owe you. But you will get it back from a place that you do not expect. Just look out for it to come so you don't miss it.

toolegitforu
09-08-2008, 03:36 AM

Before you post the negativity about this and that just read the forums you belong too.

You have to understand, that when you say: “I have it tough, and nobody can understand me or what I’m going through”, it can be used as an excuse to justify any behavior. For example, charging $200+ per hour and giving bad service. But everybody uses that excuse to some extent. But it often takes positive outside influences to direct us to healthy or productive behaviors. But many do not reach out to help trans people.

The short answer is that many tgirls need to be taught about love. Part of love is giving of oneself for love’s sake, and for a higher purpose. Everyone does it naturally, but being taught love helps one to practice it much better. So do your duty and go teach one.

I have a feeling that somebody does owe you. But you will get it back from a place that you do not expect. Just look out for it to come so you don't miss it.Thats what shrinks are for. I tried to teach just being a friend, and sincerely caring for another human being. Without the need to receive money from every man you come across. Very few reciprocated. After years of exp., I have to side with the OP on this one. I stopped making excuses for trannies a long time ago. You live in the same world I do. You breathe the same air. Eat the same foods. And old enough to know right from wrong. Then when you're dead ass wrong, I'm gonna tell you about it. I don't care how pretty every cockhound says you are. I don't care how big you're cock is. WRONG IS WRONG. You treat me with respect, you get it back, always. If you're a trannie and looking for special treatment from me, you're in for a rude awakening. And its basically due to the fact that some foul, less than human trannies fucked it up for the cool ones. I treat everyone the same. Man, Woman or Trannie.

hwbs
09-08-2008, 03:45 AM
do u know and/or met all of these girls around the world ? Or are u just talking about the girls on here ?

Legend
09-08-2008, 03:55 AM
Lets start by asking why majority of transsexuals/shemales/ and ladyboys act and claim the majority owes them the world

That's one hell of a stereotype.

Stoked
09-08-2008, 04:12 AM
Lets start by asking why majority of transsexuals/shemales/ and ladyboys act and claim the majority owes them the world

Here is another one... from none other than Bravefart himself, who just called my mother a cunt...

The short answer is that many tgirls need to be taught about love.

Classic.

TsVanessa69
09-08-2008, 04:41 AM

Here is another one... from none other than Bravefart himself, who just called my mother a cunt...

The short answer is that many tgirls need to be taught about love.

Classic.
Most of the guys we deal with don't even know about love themselves, how could they teach us.
I say do what I did recently, learn to love yourself first!

Remy757Photog
09-08-2008, 06:31 AM
It really sounds like you have an eschewed perspective of t-girls, that's a pretty bad stereotype dude, don't base all tgirls off of what you may have experinced or worse heard through here-say, maybe that's just the kind of gals you are attracting. I have met some tgirls who seemed to have a chip on their shoulder (maybe something happened earlier to put them in a foul mood). I've also met many more t-girls that are very cool, level headed, and responsible. Some hold down a "regular" 9-5 job and still model for us, others may choose not to.