PDA

View Full Version : Best rough sex you ever had................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-06-2008, 04:58 PM
What's the best rough sex you ever had?
By rough I do not mean against the other person's will, rather the other person talking shit making you pound them senseless.

i.e.: fellas a chick is doggie style and she turns her head back or looks at you through the mirror and stupidly, daringly utters "give it to me harder!!!"

bulldog
09-06-2008, 09:17 PM
your sex life is too good JWBL, not all of us are as blessed as you :(

chirst almighty, next thing I know, youll be telling me you did Pam Anderson or Jenna Jameson

TsJennifer
09-06-2008, 10:11 PM
The hottest rough sex I ever had I remember so clearly even though it was over 5 yrs ago... He was a really muscular dominate guy that ravaged me. I remember being on my back and him btwn my legs with his hands around my neck as he fucked me really hard and slightly chocking me. Then he spit in my face and mouth...I thought that was kinda hot then the thing that really shocked me is he slapped me in my face. It really caught me off guard and I got upset for a second and i was doubling up a fist to punch him then i thought about it for another second and i was like ahhh that was kinda hot...

Guys dont get any ideas. It was hot in that moment with that guy.. Dont go out there choking, spitting and slapping your girls...

I just thought I would share my hot rough sex story!

CORVETTEDUDE
09-06-2008, 10:32 PM
I was going to a Navy school in Pensacola and me and this squid bitch were down on the beach at Perdido Key with my car, a 1977 Pontiac Can AM (like the one pictured below). She wanted to be fucked on the hood! I willinigly obligued be throwing her up on the hood, bending her legs up to the windshield and burying everything I had into her. I let her legs go a she commenced to pounding dents in my hood with her heels. I then rolled her over and hit it "doggie-style" for what seemed forever, since I had already cum, I was working on the second nut!

Next morning, a Sunday, with fog in my eyes and a head on, I go outside to get the paper and see my hood. Holy shit, it looked as if a heavy hail storm had hit the thing. BL / I had to replace that hood. Do you have any idea how much a special hood like that costs?

StaggerLee
09-06-2008, 11:31 PM
The best sex I ever had was rough like that...I was a lot more muscular then, sort of dominant. This was probably 4 years ago, maybe more...she was incredible. I mean super, super hawt. I ravaged her. I remember her being on her back, with me between her legs, and as I fucked her hard, I lightly but gentlemanly choked her. I was overwhelmed, and spit in her face, right in her mouth. I saw her making a fist, about to punch me, so I slapped her. Turns out, she was into that. Long story short, Best Time Ever- I miss that girl...I wonder what happened to her?

slinky
09-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Boy, so many stories.......... ok, I'll go with one of the few where I was the one getting it rough. I was at a "meet and greet" of TER* (which was sort of funny to begin with being we're competitors, but the woman who was throwing it was a good friend of mine and insisted). I was talking to one of the girls who I had never met before who was from Atlanta and I asked how she got into the business. She said she was a swinger and got into some kinky stuff and it sort of followed from that. We talked about some stuff and got to the subject of choking. She said she had wanted to try it, but never me a guy who would let her. i told her I could never get any girl to do it, even when I would grab their hands and put them around my neck.

When the party ended, me and 5 of the girls went back to the apartment of the woman who threw the event for a little fun. So the six of us are on the bed and I grab this girls hands and put them around my neck. Her eyes lite up and she climbs on top, rides me and squeezes tightly. It must have looked like fun because while she kept choking me, the other girls all took a ride.

* a get together of a bunch of GG hookers and their fans.

OEMEnemyNum1
09-07-2008, 01:09 AM
By rough I do not mean against the other person's will,

Damnit Johnny, I was about to give you a really good tale. I remember it as if it was only last week.

TsJennifer
09-07-2008, 01:15 AM
The best sex I ever had was rough like that...I was a lot more muscular then, sort of dominant. This was probably 4 years ago, maybe more...she was incredible. I mean super, super hawt. I ravaged her. I remember her being on her back, with me between her legs, and as I fucked her hard, I lightly but gentlemanly choked her. I was overwhelmed, and spit in her face, right in her mouth. I saw her making a fist, about to punch me, so I slapped her. Turns out, she was into that. Long story short, Best Time Ever- I miss that girl...I wonder what happened to her?

very cute!!!

Ren_Ludwig
09-07-2008, 01:20 AM
o

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-07-2008, 04:04 AM
your sex life is too good JWBL, not all of us are as blessed as you :(

chirst almighty, next thing I know, youll be telling me you did Pam Anderson or Jenna Jameson

apparently there are some as blessed as me, lol ;)

I've had a few, I think my all time favorite was with a stripper I used to hang with here in NY. From the moment we left the club her mildly drunk ass was horny as fuck sucking my dick with the sunroof open and looking up at truck drivers smirking at red lights then on the interstate. Ever try to drive a stick shift on the I-495 while getting a blowjob? Let's just say it ain't easy and thank GOD for cruise control!

So we make it back to my place (lol, that line itself will spark some controversy) and she climbs on top of me on the bed and attempts to get dominant. This bitch choked me and slid down on my dick and let me tell you I'd never had a chick try that I was rock hard. Her lil dominant skit lasted about 60 seconds because I was so turned on I went apeshit on that pussy. I thrusted deep inside her wet pussy and I was trying my hardest not to laugh at her bouncing up and down on my dick screaming cursewords out of her mouth. She started shivering and came all over my dick, and many of you know when some chicks cum they want a moment to gather themselves, not that night.

I flipped her ass over grabbed some more lube and took her doggie style pushing her face into the pillow by a neck hold. As she laid there yelling into the pillow I went into the spidermonkey position and hammered that pussy for about 8 or 9 minutes. I remember my thighs starting to burn and I had to stop. She jumped up and yanked that condom off me and I ended up busting a load in her face, she loved that shit. Boringly we both fell asleep after that, but it was a good night.

TsVanessa69
09-07-2008, 05:29 AM
By rough I do not mean against the other person's will, rather the other person talking shit making you pound them senseless.

i.e.: fellas a chick is doggie style and she turns her head back or looks at you through the mirror and stupidly, daringly utters "give it to me harder!!!"
Hey thats me
Doggie style, bein a bad ass bitch and tellin my man to give it to me HARDER!!!
Isn't that normal sex????

mimiplastique
09-07-2008, 07:05 AM
last night ... i had to have sex in three rounds because the dick was sooo good i had to breathe . The third time (round) was the best... i was on my back and he dug so far into my ass a almost cried ... he was going so fast i has to tell him to slow down because i wanted to feel every inch, vein, drop of precum he had to give . and for the first time ever i had a climax from getting fucked . i think he could tell cause all i felt was a big hard dick pumping out cum ...

ooooo yes
it was OVA

Justawannabe
09-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Not too many that I really qualify for this crowd, but the best was back when I had just gone to college... I had been thrown out of highschool and needed to do a couple of course at the local college to get my degree and move on.

I met a couple of girls in my life drawing class that wanted me to pose for them... made me laugh but broke the ice and we got together later. The more dominant girl really got off on biting me while I was in her friend. I mean really biting... at the time it was just intense... but for three days or so afterward I was just a giant bruised mess... I had deep bite marks all over my back, butt, legs...

Another girl I was seeing at the time had a jealous fit over the whole thing and didn't miss a chance to poke me in the tender spots that whole week.

Sean

tsmandy
09-07-2008, 07:31 PM
8)

sexieg6
09-08-2008, 09:24 AM
The hottest rough sex I ever had I remember so clearly even though it was over 5 yrs ago... He was a really muscular dominate guy that ravaged me. I remember being on my back and him btwn my legs with his hands around my neck as he fucked me really hard and slightly chocking me. Then he spit in my face and mouth...I thought that was kinda hot then the thing that really shocked me is he slapped me in my face. It really caught me off guard and I got upset for a second and i was doubling up a fist to punch him then i thought about it for another second and i was like ahhh that was kinda hot...

Guys dont get any ideas. It was hot in that moment with that guy.. Dont go out there choking, spitting and slapping your girls...

I just thought I would share my hot rough sex story!

ReEnactment ? -_- Lol. only as a preview for other :]

EyeCumInPiece
09-08-2008, 04:52 PM
The roughest sex i ever had was with an ex on halloween with us still in our costumes. We were completely drunk and didnt realize the pain we were inflicting on eachother. The actual sex was great but the aftermath was not. My bed was covered in her blood, looked like a murder scene. As for me, my dick appeared to be Re-Circumsized. Yeah, not very cute.

2pert4ya
09-11-2008, 03:16 PM
the roguhest sex i had was the funniest ever. i was ever this chicks house i had met at the mall the day before chillin didnt know she had a baby till i got there. funny thing the kid was like 3 with a crib and slept with her. so we all watchin cilford the big red dog when she pulls me to the head of the bed and started givin me head. im like your son i right there. she didnt give a fuck. she tried to rip my clothes off and was like fuck me. i went at it with her in like 7 different position for like 1.5hrs straight. the funny shit was i was hitting it from the back hard as fuck and she was screaming at me "fuck me harder bitch"lol i just slapped the dog shit outta her ass and just went back to work. but her son kept pullin my leg while it was tryin to fuck. i was crazy i couldnt really drive after my leg was half sleep and half shaking like crazy.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Hmm, on top my head..This guy I've met at a club. Fucked me hard in his car, it triggered the alarm system and woke up the whle neighborhood! Not kidding! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Shadycat
09-11-2008, 08:33 PM

Hey thats me
Doggie style, bein a bad ass bitch and tellin my man to give it to me HARDER!!!
Isn't that normal sex????
Kinda agree. My girl loves her ass slapped and her hair pulled and fucked hard every time we have sex. Never thought of that as being rough sex, since we do it every day.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
09-13-2008, 02:05 AM
I was going to a Navy school in Pensacola and me and this squid bitch were down on the beach at Perdido Key with my car, a 1977 Pontiac Can AM (like the one pictured below). She wanted to be fucked on the hood! I willinigly obligued be throwing her up on the hood, bending her legs up to the windshield and burying everything I had into her. I let her legs go a she commenced to pounding dents in my hood with her heels. I then rolled her over and hit it "doggie-style" for what seemed forever, since I had already cum, I was working on the second nut!

Next morning, a Sunday, with fog in my eyes and a head on, I go outside to get the paper and see my hood. Holy shit, it looked as if a heavy hail storm had hit the thing. BL / I had to replace that hood. Do you have any idea how much a special hood like that costs?

Sounds like an awesome mastercard commercial hood dent removal; $1200
denting hood during sex; priceless