PDA

View Full Version : Queen USA Pageant Sep 7, Los Angeles?

SoCaliDude
09-06-2008, 04:43 AM
Anyone from the board going to this? Never been to one but always wanted.

http://queenusapageant.com/

Willie Escalade
09-06-2008, 06:51 AM
I will be there, snapping pictures and all; already purchased my ticket from Melissa (in my signature). I'm debating whether or not to wear a suit this time...but there's no debating whether or not I'll have fun!

juliana_dominguez
09-06-2008, 10:07 AM
i will be competing for the first time around in the continental USA, i am a grandslam pageant queen in the Philippines. I got 10 tickets for sale. 25 dollars each if anyone wanted contact me on my pm. thanks

absolutecarla
09-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Goodluck girl! I hope you win it!!
Grandslam ka talaga!!! haha!!
xxx

Thatiger23
09-06-2008, 12:29 PM
i will be competing for the first time around in the continental USA, i am a grandslam pageant queen in the Philippines. I got 10 tickets for sale. 25 dollars each if anyone wanted contact me on my pm. thanks

goodluck....i hope you win

hondarobot
09-06-2008, 04:31 PM
We have these at work a couple times a year, but ours are pretty much strictly drag pagents. I use to get stuck attending them in case anything went wrong (usually someone needing a roll of gaff tape or something). They can be interesting at times, but I haven't seen one in years.

The best performance I ever saw was a Phantom Of The Opera number (from the musical, obviously). Right at the last note of the song, the performer seemingly disappeared off the face of the stage, just vanished and the spots and stage lights cut out. The crowd went absolutely crazy.

It turned out, the queen was kinda drunk and at just the right moment tripped and fell right off of stage right. She was so shocked that the audience didn't know, she literally crawled, undetected, back to the dressing rooms.

That's entertainment.

Realgirls4me
09-06-2008, 08:02 PM
I can't make this one, though I'm going to try very hard to make it to the Queen Universe pageant in a couple of months. I have enjoyed the the two I've had the pleasure of attending, and it seems that there is as much beauty off the stage as there is on it imo.

Good luck, Juliana. You are already a winner in my book. Rock the house, girl! :)

Willie Escalade
09-06-2008, 08:49 PM
I wish I had known that!

Juliana, even Kuya (you know who that is) claims he doesn't know who is in the pageant this year. I think he's yanking my chain, but it does make for a cool surprise.

Felicia Katt
09-07-2008, 01:13 AM
I will be there

FK

Willie Escalade
09-08-2008, 12:58 PM
For the record, Carmen (Miss Wisconsin) won.

Juliana, even though you didn't win, you still represented my state well. Go, California!

T Oracle
09-08-2008, 02:11 PM
For the record, Carmen (Miss Wisconsin) won.

Juliana, even though you didn't win, you still represented my state well. Go, California!

Great pics - thanks!

Richctdude
09-08-2008, 03:46 PM
damm missed in and i was in la that week

Realgirls4me
09-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Pictures! More pictures please! Where's a link of all the girls?

Where was it held? The backdrop looks a bit different than previous pageants held at Circus-Circus.

... Who were some of the TS luminaries sighted in the audience?

:)

Willie Escalade
09-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Pictures! More pictures please! Where's a link of all the girls?
Most of the pictures I took sucked; I didn't use an SLR like Bob did...and he got some great pictures. The majority of the ones I took of the pageant itself were too far away; with these I took of Carmen I was lucky to be fairly close to the stage.

Where was it held? The backdrop looks a bit different than previous pageants held at Circus-Circus.
It was held at the Circus Disco, which is behind Arena on Santa Monica Blvd...east of Highland Ave. Same venue of last year, but in the smaller room (the south one).

Who were some of the TS luminaries sighted in the audience?

:)
Of course Celeste, Danielle Foxxx, Felicia Katt were there. As for superstars, not too many to list. They usually come out for the Queen Universe Pageant...which is November 9th by the way.

Realgirls4me
09-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Thanks, Willie.

Patricia has got some beautiful strong legs/thighs ... I love me some great legs. :)

I was wondering whether Celeste would make it there. I hope all of y'all had fun. :)

... I'll be there for the one in November. Count on it! :)

Celeste
09-10-2008, 01:47 PM
OMIGOD, What a DRUNKEN BLURRED hell of a good nite. Not sure who won, or who was even in it! I was cheering for Melissa and Amiyaa, in which neither won :cry: I had a blast, thanks Buddy! I have lots of pics on my myspace.

juliana_dominguez
09-13-2008, 07:33 PM
had a great time at queen usa, i made it far to be on the top 10 and i won miss photogenic. got a little bit drunk, met celeste and danielle, hanged out with my friends at a bar, seen tons of my filipina homegirls. lol had a fun time. we'll see if i join queen universe.

swimsuit competition
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=42541314

Realgirls4me
09-17-2008, 07:40 AM
Join it, Juliana. Do it, girl! My plans are to be there. :)

(Miss Photogenic and no pictures?!)