PDA

View Full Version : Wow - coming soon on Shemale Yum

GroobySteven
09-06-2008, 04:07 AM
For those who like pale skinned, goth-type tgirls next door ... prepare to meet Harley Quinn.

http://www.grooby.com/promo/harleyquinn_remy_1007.jpg
http://www.grooby.com/promo/harleyquinn_remy_2002.jpg

coming in a future Shemale Yum update.

TheDream813
09-06-2008, 04:15 AM
OMG linetrap!!!!

GroobySteven
09-06-2008, 04:23 AM
OMG linetrap!!!!

Had to google that ... yep that looks like her :-)

TheDream813
09-06-2008, 04:35 AM
OMG linetrap!!!!

Had to google that ... yep that looks like her :-)That's awesome,she amazingly cute.

Can't wait for this to come out!

SWIDGIN
09-06-2008, 05:08 AM
She's really amazing....

whateverman
09-06-2008, 05:18 AM
This cannot come fast enough. Any specifics on which date it will be available?

santiago316
09-06-2008, 05:30 AM
Wow, she is very cute indeed! :D

ArchiveSTE
09-06-2008, 06:32 AM
LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP LINE TRAP

ArchiveSTE
09-06-2008, 06:33 AM
WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE PICTURES

YOU BETTER HAVE VIDEOS IN HD

THE INTERNET IS GOING TO COLLAPSE UPON ITSELF

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA

Gumber
09-06-2008, 06:36 AM
omg linetrap. This is like winning the lotto.

Legend
09-06-2008, 06:59 AM
So is that the same person from that otaku video?

Mac_Hine
09-06-2008, 07:08 AM
omg you people have no fucking idea lol

the internet won't be able to handle this

SarahG
09-06-2008, 07:09 AM

IF its the real deal they'll all figure it out in the long run. :shock:

Mac_Hine
09-06-2008, 07:12 AM

sean chai started the thread heh

i don't think he's gonna post fakes :wink:

Buddy Wood
09-06-2008, 07:30 AM
She's hot !! Very hot!! But what are you guys all talking about? Real deal? We have no fucking idea? It's like you know things we all don't. How do you even know of her already?? Webcam? The sense of urgency is scaring even me a bit.

And making me want to meet her.

SarahG
09-06-2008, 07:31 AM
She's hot !! Very hot!! But what are you guys all talking about? Real deal? We have no fucking idea? It's like you know things we all don't. How do you even know of her already?? Webcam? The sense of urgency is scaring even me a bit.

Google "line trap"

Mac_Hine
09-06-2008, 07:32 AM

dude, linetrap is an internet superstar, made famous by the good people from http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html

just post one penis pic please

SarahG
09-06-2008, 07:32 AM

If it is fake, I really like his new sense of humor.

It could just be someone who looks similar, I had a professor once that said/argued everyone has a near-twin somewhere on the planet they don't know about.

TheDream813
09-06-2008, 07:33 AM

I think they do.The girl is really popular on the chan boards.There was alot of back and forth about if she is or isnt, I think the chan-ers are gonna 'splode

Legend
09-06-2008, 07:34 AM
I know her from a cosplay convention,she flashed some people but she didn't get kicked out because she said she was a boy,i saw that video a long time ago.I do not think they is her for some reason.

Mac_Hine
09-06-2008, 07:36 AM

It could just be someone who looks similar, I had a professor once that said/argued everyone has a near-twin somewhere on the planet they don't know about.

hahah if he is fucking with us that'd be funny

he would instantly become enemy no.1 of millions of very pissed off 15 year old /b/tards

SarahG
09-06-2008, 07:40 AM

hahah if he is fucking with us that'd be funny

he would instantly become enemy no.1 of millions of very pissed off 15 year old /b/tards

I hope his server can handle the load, 'cuz its prolly gonna be farked, the works.

Bigguy
09-06-2008, 07:54 AM
She must be pretty popular being there are several new members here already demanding cock pictures. Sounds like they will fit right in on this board. :lol:

SarahG
09-06-2008, 07:56 AM
She must be pretty popular being there are several new members here already demanding cock pictures. Sounds like they will fit right in on this board. :lol:

lol! Best post of the day.

hady
09-06-2008, 08:06 AM
It's a TARP!

NeedleDick
09-06-2008, 08:12 AM
My cock feels like a balloon about to pop.

Fox
09-06-2008, 08:15 AM
I knew she looked familiar...

Trogdor
09-06-2008, 09:17 AM
Trogdor likes.....yes he does. :mrgreen:

GroobySteven
09-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Wow sorry guys ... it's a fake - she's a chick - we shot her for our new alternative girls site and I decided to just put the logos on for fun - and to fool yer all.

Is she or isn't she?

:-)

KalisaD
09-06-2008, 09:37 AM
WOW seanchai.

really?

:/

Thatiger23
09-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Wow sorry guys ... it's a fake - she's a chick - we shot her for our new alternative girls site and I decided to just put the logos on for fun - and to fool yer all.

Is she or isn't she?

lmao

SarahG
09-06-2008, 10:10 AM

Is she or isn't she?

LMFAO!

That's brilliantly funny.

ted naves
09-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Um,....what is LINETRAP ?

SarahG
09-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Um,....what is LINETRAP ?

Google it, isn't that hard to find.

I feel sorry for /B/, I think seanchai just pissed on the hopes & dreams of millions of young kids all over the world. Hilarious? Absolutely, but I doubt they're gonna be happy about it.

matrixdave
09-06-2008, 08:14 PM
damn she is very cute!!!!!

xfiver
09-06-2008, 09:20 PM
you decide. http://www.myspace.com/your_an_ass

Remy757Photog
09-06-2008, 09:36 PM

It could just be someone who looks similar, I had a professor once that said/argued everyone has a near-twin somewhere on the planet they don't know about. I hope everyone enjoys the pics!

TheDream813
09-06-2008, 10:03 PM

It could just be someone who looks similar, I had a professor once that said/argued everyone has a near-twin somewhere on the planet they don't know about. I hope everyone enjoys the pics!Where are they?lol

BeardedOne
09-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Oh...Dear...Gawd...

S-Man, my memory just popped...OMG... :shock:

southerncalisurfer
09-07-2008, 04:07 AM
You have no idea of what you are messing with - if they get wind of this...

(oh yeah rules 1 + 2 fags)

Alchemist
09-07-2008, 04:41 AM
Is this the real deal? I'm so confused right now....

partlycloudy
09-07-2008, 08:54 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=14725&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=320

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/71f06ade0b.gif (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

manny
09-08-2008, 06:00 PM
moar linetrap

xevof3bk
09-12-2008, 05:18 AM
agreed ^

hady
09-20-2008, 01:57 PM
MOAR LINETRAP!

Takingbackme
09-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Why is she called linetrap ?? Whats the deal with this chick ?

NjTranceAddict
09-20-2008, 08:57 PM
She has such a cute voice.

wtwt
09-29-2008, 05:23 AM
Can't wait to see the stuff on SMY to see if she really has a cock.
You guys think it's uncircumcised or not?

Paladin
09-29-2008, 05:46 AM
Can't wait to see the stuff on SMY to see if she really has a cock.
You guys think it's uncircumcised or not?

Dumass it's a girl.

But i but her pussy tastes Great, I just got done licking a cute little vietnamese number's twat for a cople hours, that was sweet :P