PDA

View Full Version : The sweetest thing..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-06-2008, 01:01 AM
A guy or girl has said to you or done for you?

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
09-06-2008, 02:12 AM
breakfast in bed
after round 3

LTR_Seeker
09-06-2008, 02:31 AM
Cant really think of anything in particular gues when she made me birthday cake but that was ages ago

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-06-2008, 02:33 AM
Cant really think of anything in particular gues when she made me birthday cake but that was ages ago

I see, someone likes sweets! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Trogdor
09-06-2008, 02:37 AM
Girls done something good for me? o.O

jamesb121
09-06-2008, 02:40 AM
I Love You. Simple yet effective

LTR_Seeker
09-06-2008, 02:42 AM
So what youre going to do fopr me that sweet hara when were married lol

Stoked
09-06-2008, 02:43 AM
a girl said "I love you" and meant it.

saifan
09-06-2008, 06:06 AM
I was staying in the city for a few days on business and my girlfriend (now ex) stopped by and gave me a framed picture of her to put on my night stand.

Odelay
09-06-2008, 06:21 AM
She earnestly invited me to join her cultish-like religion. It really was touching and sweet.

I said thanks, but no thanks.

Justawannabe
09-06-2008, 07:19 AM
Honestly, probably when one of my ex's told her boyfriend to stop telling a story that was going to make me sick while I was eating. Oddly made me feel that maybe she understood me better than I remembered.

Odd what makes you feel cared about...

Sean

Realgirls4me
09-06-2008, 07:27 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Well, off the top of my head, a woman poster here got together with me a little over three months ago for some dinner, a movie, and a little clubbing. What made/makes it special and memorable for me is the fact that at one time we were bitter "enemies"; as bitter and hateful toward one another as one can get toward another on a forum. ...The mystery isn't so much how things can get misunderstood or blown out of proportion between two people, but how beautifully people can easily bury the hatchet by simply trying to see and understand another by making an effort to view things through their eyes and experiences.

I hope we do it again sometime in the near future.

:)

Fox
09-06-2008, 08:08 AM
About a year ago I was working the express lane at a local grocery store and these two little girls ~11-12 years old bought some candy and I noticed they were giggling to themselves. One of asked if I would be her "friend" which I thought was really sweet. All I could really say was "Uh... Yeah, sure."

:D

blckhaze
09-06-2008, 08:54 AM
About a year ago I was working the express lane at a local grocery store and these two little girls ~11-12 years old bought some candy and I noticed they were giggling to themselves. One of asked if I would be her "friend" which I thought was really sweet. All I could really say was "Uh... Yeah, sure."

Watch out for Chris Hanson

Caramel
09-06-2008, 09:00 AM
"Okay, I'll do it because I love you and because you believe in me." My ex transsexual girlfriend Yoko.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-06-2008, 10:00 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Well, off the top of my head, a woman poster here got together with me a little over three months ago for some dinner, a movie, and a little clubbing. What made/makes it special and memorable for me is the fact that at one time we were bitter "enemies"; as bitter and hateful toward one another as one can get toward another on a forum. ...The mystery isn't so much how things can get misunderstood or blown out of proportion between two people, but how beautifully people can easily bury the hatchet by simply trying to see and understand another by making an effort to view things through their eyes and experiences.

I hope we do it again sometime in the near future.

:)

Awe, That was sweet! And we shall. ;)

Here's mine just this morning:

You know, you are pretty cute, even though you have a cock ;)

Made my morning! lol :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Dinand
09-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Nothing that I can remember.

Fox
09-06-2008, 11:46 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE2R_ACw3Rs

mrbig
09-06-2008, 12:15 PM
A [...] girl has said to you or done for you?

~Kisses.

HTG

nothin' really special, OTOH when I think about it , I'm a heavy sleeper and my alarm clock sucks big time, so my ex-girlfriend of five years always gave me a bj to wake me up in the morning....thats what I call a sweet thing to do for 'ur man....God, I miss her..... :roll:

mrbig

Thatiger23
09-06-2008, 12:28 PM
the sweetest thing ive done for a girl was one night when i was in college i had a friend of mine come over and i made her dinner...i made chicken fettucini alfredo with a salad and home made garlic bread..we had a nice bottle of moet chandon and for dessert i made her some chocolate covered strawberries. during dessert we cuddled up together and watched a movie....

and oh yeah girls i am willing to this for many of you on here ;)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Sweetest thing I've done? Hmm..how about taking a then bf to rehab? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Iggy
09-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Bringing her girlfriend along for the evening, if you catch my drift....

blckhaze
09-06-2008, 07:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE2R_ACw3Rs

ROFL

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-08-2008, 11:25 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

nothin' really special, OTOH when I think about it , I'm a heavy sleeper and my alarm clock sucks big time, so my ex-girlfriend of five years always gave me a bj to wake me up in the morning....thats what I call a sweet thing to do for 'ur man....God, I miss her..... :roll:

mrbig

lol Was this incident a daily activity? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mrbig
09-09-2008, 02:42 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

mrbig

lol Was this incident a daily activity? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

….only until she moved to houston to accept an offer to join a insurance agency :king
On our last night together in nyc, she told me she got a surprise for me, she got out of bed and brought me a little box, and I subsequently opened it....it was a new clock w/ one hell of a loud emergency alarm, CRAZY, I never heard such a loud alarm in my life :lol: . she said, I know you're going to miss me 8) (of course I thought to myself!!) , but use this clock instead and throw the other one away, cause I don’t want you to arrive late for ur appointments. ah, I lovvvve this girl! but she must be kiddin me :roll: , I'm NOT going to throw away my good ol' clock :wink: ….Needless to say, it comes back on my bedside table the moment it gets serious w/ a new mrbig-pleaser….:twisted: :lol: :P

""....yeah honey, I'm a heavy sleeper, baby do you have an idea what I can do about it??? I don't wanna arrive late for my appointments, they're very important etc etc"".......:twisted:

yeah, hara, I know Im a D.O.G. :twisted:

mrbig

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-09-2008, 02:48 AM
lol I understand what you're saying. All my ex had the same treatment..morning head all the damn time! So they're a spoiled bunch! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TSCURIOUS
09-09-2008, 03:37 AM
The sweetest thing is when you tap me on the shoulder and say "Good Morning Honey"

sugdaddie69
09-09-2008, 04:33 AM
lol I understand what you're saying. All my ex had the same treatment..morning head all the damn time! So they're a spoiled bunch! lol ;)
DAMN,every time i think you can't get any sexier,you prove me wrong.Physically beautiful,thought provoking questions,and head in the morning.I had a ex get Tina Marie to sing to me at a club.Still stands out as one of the sweetest things ever done for me.
~Kisses.

HTG

salvador
09-09-2008, 09:13 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Actually I don't remember.

Trogdor
09-09-2008, 10:35 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
:shock:
:x

Excuse me while I look for a window to jump out of. :(

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-10-2008, 03:55 AM
DAMN,every time i think you can't get any sexier,you prove me wrong.Physically beautiful,thought provoking questions,and head in the morning.I had a ex get Tina Marie to sing to me at a club.Still stands out as one of the sweetest things ever done for me.

Thanks babe. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

sexyshana
09-10-2008, 04:46 AM
I don't like to kiss and tell but I will say it involves a beautiful day at Cambridge mass, a comic book store, a tree by the Charles river, a swing and cloud nine.
A beautiful day I will always remember.

whenever you read this and I know you will,
Thank you.

PapaGrande
09-10-2008, 05:22 AM
My ex-wife stoled my money and got herself a boob job. Oh wait, you said sweetest thing, never mind.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-10-2008, 05:26 AM
lol

I think you meant to post that here:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=531354&highlight=#531354
;)

~Kisses.

HTG

salvador
09-10-2008, 06:47 AM
I don't like to kiss and tell but I will say it involves a beautiful day at Cambridge mass, a comic book store, a tree by the Charles river, a swing and cloud nine.
A beautiful day I will always remember.

whenever you read this and I know you will,
Thank you.

WOW, you made that sound so good I feel left out now.

Justawannabe
09-10-2008, 07:08 AM
I agree, especially as it involved a comic store... one of my great vices.

Sean

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-10-2008, 09:03 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Come on salvador, there must be at least ONE incident. lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

salvador
09-11-2008, 06:54 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Come on salvador, there must be at least ONE incident. lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Well all right Ummmm , let me see, Oh yes sorry your right :idea: ! ! . . . yes an extremely beautiful woman sent me some nice photos of her once.

You know, nothing salacious. Just some nice everyday photos. But very lovely

-

Jack59
09-12-2008, 12:07 PM
deleted

foolish99
09-16-2008, 02:20 PM
shana:
your sweetest day sounds beautiful --- i am glad you shared it.
i am not sure i can recall a sweetest day in particular but over the last year i have had more sweetest days than every before. i have fallen in love with a beautiful girl -- posts on this site sometimes -- with a beautiful face, full pumped lips, a wicked smile, sparkling eyes -- she also has an incredible body with sexy curvy hips and perfect huge full breasts. soft skin and a gentle touch. dresses sexy -- though she is as tall as me, and mch taller in high heels, I love looking at her in her 5 inch boots! mmmm. and yes, for all the shitty shitty fagoots on this site (including me) she has a wonderful cock and is incredibly good at using it. best of all, however, is her personality. she is wonderfully bright and clever, far more twisted and perverted than any girl or guy i have ever met (that is a good thing! no, a GREAT thing!), and an incredibly talented artist. i dont know why i am writig all of this here other than i just felt like sharing what a lucky boy i am. i am heading up to nyc this weekend to see her and really excited.

lisaparadise
09-16-2008, 03:19 PM

~Kisses.

HTGoh thats easy lol for my birthday my honey baught me a 2008 mustang convertable gt black all charcoal interier heated seats the works unreal i dont think ive had the top up yet lol

sexyshana
09-16-2008, 10:50 PM
shana:
your sweetest day sounds beautiful --- i am glad you shared it.
i am not sure i can recall a sweetest day in particular but over the last year i have had more sweetest days than every before. i have fallen in love with a beautiful girl -- posts on this site sometimes -- with a beautiful face, full pumped lips, a wicked smile, sparkling eyes -- she also has an incredible body with sexy curvy hips and perfect huge full breasts. soft skin and a gentle touch. dresses sexy -- though she is as tall as me, and mch taller in high heels, I love looking at her in her 5 inch boots! mmmm. and yes, for all the shitty shitty fagoots on this site (including me) she has a wonderful cock and is incredibly good at using it. best of all, however, is her personality. she is wonderfully bright and clever, far more twisted and perverted than any girl or guy i have ever met (that is a good thing! no, a GREAT thing!), and an incredibly talented artist. i dont know why i am writig all of this here other than i just felt like sharing what a lucky boy i am. i am heading up to nyc this weekend to see her and really excited.

Foolish Boy,
That is very sweet!
something tells me this will bring a big wicked smile to her alleged beautiful face and perhaps you'll get really lucky and she will wait for you in her 5" boots.