PDA

View Full Version : For the Guys what attracts you to tgirls?

Nassau
09-05-2008, 10:55 PM
I kinda new here and this has prolly been answered before but I wanna hear wat attracts you all 2 Tgirls(My Reason is their feminine ways the
way they keep themselves up and fit)
Dont get me wrong I like GGs 2 but I had alot of bad experiences but back 2 da Question wat attracts you guys 2 tgirls?

Dinand
09-05-2008, 10:59 PM
That is the eternal question. The eternal answer is I don't know.

blckhaze
09-05-2008, 11:03 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5263&highlight=

scroller
09-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Me, I like a nice face, boobs, legs, ass and cock.

Guys only have 20% of that. GG have 80%. T-girls have 100%.

shay
09-06-2008, 12:16 AM
many of the girls/guys are very beautiful. my attraction was at first/ had no idea she was a man. of course she showed me and boy was i suprised. no interest in whats below the waist, never had. but i must say it is refreshing to spend time with a tg who is slowly becoming my best friend. some are stunning and have seen pics of them as men and they were very good looking then to. some are, well, not my cup of tea. but what i have learned is that we are all GODS children and all of us are striving for happiness in our own way. who am i to judge. just one request please girls, we dont all want a lap dance!!! man that gets tiresome. just be yourselves and dont try so hard.

BellaCerra
09-06-2008, 12:39 AM
basically the same things that attract me to genetic girls. If i wasn't attracted to genetic girls, i wouldn't find tgirls attractive.

No you are gay!

Justawannabe
09-06-2008, 07:56 AM
Scroller did hit some of the physical side of it pretty well.

Some pieces for me is at the shared outsider experience with those I've dated.

Some it's a different energy than either guys or girls that have shown an interest in me... not sure quite what it is that's different there... but it is different.

(me and an ex tried to figure that one out once... something like men want to touch/use you, women want you to want to touch them... though not necessarily to do so, the t-girl also wants you to SEE her... I think)

Sean

ludmilalover
09-06-2008, 08:19 AM
just about everything

Alyssa87
09-06-2008, 05:25 PM
basically the same things that attract me to genetic girls. If i wasn't attracted to genetic girls, i wouldn't find tgirls attractive.

No you are gay!

do you two know eachother? :?

Gumber
09-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Just something different I guess.

ARMANIXXX
09-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Because I like women, and many different types of women.

Coroner
09-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Because of their intelligence. They´re so smart.

kellymann69
09-06-2008, 06:13 PM
well im not intrested in post_ops so i guess theres your answer.

artjangler
09-21-2008, 07:45 PM
Me, I like a nice face, boobs, legs, ass and cock.

Guys only have 20% of that. GG have 80%. T-girls have 100%.

I second that!

Trogdor
09-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Simple. I've been hurt waaaaay to many times by GG's over the past 14 years, and given the fact that, over here in the Midwest, most GG's look and act like a bunch of guys moaping around. So I quit GG's for good.

I've been treated much, much, much, much better by TG's, and a majority of them are a million times more feminine than 99% of the GG's I see.

tghtpussybitch
09-28-2008, 10:27 AM
how funny how guys try to always candy code the truth,,

excuses , excuses ,,

the truth THE COCK NO COCK NO ATTRACTION

so the tits help camouflage that your gay but bottom like your still gay.

well im not intrested in post_ops so i guess theres your answer.

Teydyn
09-28-2008, 12:25 PM
how funny how guys try to always candy code the truth

the truth THE COCK NO COCK NO ATTRACTION
How funny that there are always people screaming "GAY GAY GAY" and "ONLY THE COCK!!", when you have no clue what motivates me or not...

And whats so special about Tgirls that you should be especially attracted to them over other women (GG), if you "ignore" the cock-issue? Nothing? They are otherwise women? More or less fiting the image i am attracted to? (i.e. Latina, tall, not too skinny, not too not skinny :))