PDA

View Full Version : 1st timers for tranny parties

chromeheart44m
09-05-2008, 05:12 PM
:D :evil: kinda weird but is anyone willing to go to one of these parties like allanah's or sunny's but too scared? prob kinda of a strange request but wondered if we could help each other attend these parties together. I really want to meet Holly .

trannybanger
09-05-2008, 05:44 PM
you realize it is just a bar with people right?

flabbybody
09-05-2008, 05:52 PM
that's why these places serve alcohol

hwbs
09-05-2008, 07:10 PM
and sell a lot of it :)

JustMeHere
09-05-2008, 07:17 PM
I finally went to one a few months back. It was a good time, although everyone did seem a little too tense to have fun at first. Maybe you're onto something having a group go out there, at least it'll keep you from sitting in the corner alone (which is what I did for the first half hour I was there, ha) I shouldn't complain though, I had a good evening and to top it all off I got my picture with Sunny.

jmecross2
09-05-2008, 08:01 PM
I've been to many parties and never sensed any tension at all. Of course, if you are tense, the girls are more than happy to you relieve you of that.

BeardedOne
09-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Sounds a bit like me, though it is not specific to the T parties. I'm the kinda guy that needs a date to go to a singles' bar. Go figure.

:shrug

slinky
09-05-2008, 11:36 PM
:D :evil: kinda weird but is anyone willing to go to one of these parties like allanah's or sunny's but too scared? prob kinda of a strange request but wondered if we could help each other attend these parties together. I really want to meet Holly .

I understand exactly what you are talking about. Going to any strange even can be intimidating. Going to a strange event where there may be no one you know AND it's a group who in general you are unfamiliar with can only be worse. It's also hard because few of us have IRL friends who we can suggest "let's go to a tranny party together".

A few suggestions:

1) Pick one of the larger events to go to, like Sunny's upcoming "Send me to Thailand" party or one of Allanah's bigger monthly events. Having a lot of entertaiment helps since it takes the focus off of you having to awkwardly go up to strangers and say hello.

2) Actually ask when guys are going to show up and plan on meeting some guys from here at the party. Just PLEASE make it more than one guy. I'll say selfishly that I've tried my best to make new guys feel comfortable, but it ends up that since I've been the only one who they got to talk to, they ended up chewing my ear off for hours. And while I like to make new guys feel comfortable, it's not really the reason I got to the events (especailly the one's I'm working at).

shay
09-06-2008, 12:23 AM
realize also that most of the girls there are working. very few are there to hang out or dance like other clubs. their goal is to make money. these are pros. there are some nights when its not as bad, but they are few. if u just like to go and have a drink and observe some beautiful women then enjoy. just get ready to say no thank you a lot and get some pretty dirty looks in return. also if the m usic is important like it is for me, then tues at hk is the best party. eddie is a great dj. its a rare treat to hear him in such a small club. he takes requests also.

EyeCumInPiece
09-06-2008, 06:40 AM
Ive been to the parties but i completely understand your reasons 4 being intimidated. You dont know what to expect. I certainly didnt know what to expect my first time. Im not exactly the most social guy in the world and going at it alone didnt help matters. The girls make it fun tho. After a couple drinks youll be glad you gave it a try.

blckhaze
09-06-2008, 06:55 AM
Listen to Danny. Especially on #2

Rolling Solo is asking for alot of crazy events to ensue.
Plus its alway nice to have some to toast with, or use as a shield.

rorschach
09-06-2008, 12:23 PM
I guess this is as good as any time for a first post....

The first event I went to I was supposed to meet a friend there. He was much more intent on going than I was, because I'm ungodly shy. So I showed up at the time he said and he was nowhere to be found. I went in anyway and waited for him. He never showed up, but it didn't matter because I ended up talking to the bartender and one of the guys at the bar for awhile before everything really started picking up. I've been to a few more since then, but not as many as I'd like since I work nights. Even though my friend never showed, the fact that he set it up definatly helped to get over any reservations I might have had.

Alyssa87
09-06-2008, 05:20 PM
yes from what i understand its a place for girls to work :shrug

if im gonna go all the way to the city, i wanna go somewhere i can really party.

flabbybody
09-06-2008, 06:18 PM
It doesn't have to be one or the other when you come into the city.
Lots of the girls hang out at the parties for a few hours and then go out to regular clubs afterwards.

yosi
09-06-2008, 06:54 PM
no reason to be scared of .
when I've been to the U.S. I attended 2 of allanah's parties and had a great time , mainly because I wanted to have a good time.

trust me , nobody ate me alive , it was me who did the eating , 3 different TS fed me their cocks but that's a different story :wink:

reddragon1981_2002
09-06-2008, 07:12 PM
I think that it is more fun to go to any bar with friends and it does make it a little easier to interact with strangers when you have someone backing you up.

sheyum
09-06-2008, 07:43 PM
its a serious sex vibe--sometimes more than others....can be pretty titillating

S6XN9NE
09-06-2008, 10:51 PM
I have always found going out solo (whether to a TS bar or straight club and especially into an unfamiliar venue ), the first thing to do is to give the Bartender or waitress a pretty good tip and they will amazingly become your friend for the night, in some cases introduce you to some ladies. If nothing else you have someone to talk to until the Grey Goose kicks in and loosens you up.......... I actually have come to prefer the solo flight on the town and just wish the ladies felt the same and not constantly hit the town with a group.........

slinky
09-07-2008, 01:14 AM
It doesn't have to be one or the other when you come into the city.
Lots of the girls hang out at the parties for a few hours and then go out to regular clubs afterwards.

Really? that actually happens? :rolleyes:

Justawannabe
09-07-2008, 04:19 PM
I'm too shy, I usually need an introduction to someone to chat. Sad really as I've been more charming at other times in my life.

Can't imagine hitting the club scene again alone.

Sean

chromeheart44m
09-08-2008, 01:26 AM
I think its been covered great advice guys but is it solely a hookup 4 money thing or can u pick up a girl u may like? I feel like the guy asking 4 friends but when I party my boys usuallytake me dont think theey like these beautiful girls. I'm down if anyone wants to adventure with me jus pm me I guess.

erivera1
09-08-2008, 01:50 AM
i jus wanted to say that at first i was hesitant to go, but now when i get a chance i go. i don't very many people personally, but i always have a good time

hwbs
09-08-2008, 02:20 AM
it is what u make of it...if i can go and hook up and not open my wallet then anyone can...i think too many guys admit defeat without even trying...

tg4me
09-08-2008, 05:52 AM
I was in town for 1 night and I went to one of Sunny's parties alone. My friends asked why go to NYC on a Sunday?
For sure some girls introduced themselves, but they were not pushy at all. In fact they were very polite and friendly. It was a great time and it was fun to talk to those you see in the pictures and meet those that don't want to be in the pictures.
The only thing that bothered me was the LOUD distorted music. The very second you walk in you hear a sound system overdriving it's speakers. While I admit that I don't like dance music at all, I can put up with it. But the huge amounts of distortion is annoying.
One tip girls. Instead of asking me if I want to have a dance in the middle of a song, ask someone if they want to have a dance with the next song.

Remy757Photog
09-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Hell, if I lived up there, I probably wouldn't miss a party at all. It's great to be able to hang out with like minded individuals. Virginia has no parties like that, or people who would really be cool to hang with even if there were tgirl parties down here. You go to a club down here and your liable to get hit on by more guys than tgirls. (Of course, that might just be on account of me being that good looking in everyone's eyes!) LOL I'm just kidding.

Justawannabe
09-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Are there really that many parties around the US of this type?

I don't think Chicago has anything quite like it.j

Sean

trannybanger
09-09-2008, 12:45 AM
it is what u make of it...if i can go and hook up and not open my wallet then anyone can...i think too many guys admit defeat without even trying...

I concur 110%.

jeromes
09-09-2008, 01:10 AM
I'd love to attend one but the only real problem is that they're never close to my vicinity unless they start hosting them at the VFW. LOL!

slinky
09-09-2008, 01:47 AM
I think people would be surprised at how many of any kind of event is somewhere near where they are which they just don't know about.

bulldog
09-09-2008, 04:44 AM

shield? what kinda parties do you go to haze :P

blckhaze
09-09-2008, 06:47 AM

you go to the party dolo.
Find out ya damn self
:P

thx1138
09-09-2008, 06:56 AM
Yes, the music IS very loud. And if you sit by yourself the girls will be all over you quickly. The best thing to do is walk up to Sunny or Allanah and introduce yourself as a newbie and HA member. P S: Bring a lot of money.

Thatiger23
09-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Yes, the music IS very loud. And if you sit by yourself the girls will be all over you quickly. The best thing to do is walk up to Sunny or Allanah and introduce yourself as a newbie and HA member. P S: Bring a lot of money.

now what do you consider a lot of money?

Sunny Dee-lite
09-09-2008, 06:38 PM
I finally went to one a few months back. It was a good time, although everyone did seem a little too tense to have fun at first. Maybe you're onto something having a group go out there, at least it'll keep you from sitting in the corner alone (which is what I did for the first half hour I was there, ha) I shouldn't complain though, I had a good evening and to top it all off I got my picture with Sunny.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was sweet you posted the pic ! Itwas very nice to meet you! And glad you had a great time!

As for those that are scared of the parties...It is a nightclub where Trannies happen to be the feature. The clubs are safe and amazing atmospheres to meet the ladies of your dreams!

See ya at one soon!

gregp2623
09-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Not a problem just go in, i went after work, there was like none there at 10 except like two girls got a beer and mingled rubbed up on the girls had fun, i want to go back, try to go every tuesday but party strats to late i wish the parties started at 6 like happy hour!!Rock out wit ya cock out

bulldog
09-10-2008, 01:00 AM

you go to the party dolo.
Find out ya damn self
:P

not likely i will ever ever ever make it to one of those parties, lol NY is a long drive from WI, not to mention the lack of money on my part :(

chromeheart44m
09-15-2008, 09:43 AM
thought i'd try a lil club 1st went to village cafe . the girl at the door Sonia old but hot as hell she blew me a kiss asked how much to get in she said 20. I then went to straight bar 4 a drink ( to get some courage)and met a girl.(fucked her it was wack tho) I will try this club again I think it used to be Edelweiss. anyway that Sonia is very hott. anywaqy I'm pretty close then I'll try one of Sunny's parties or Allanah's not sure which yet.

skins187
09-18-2008, 05:30 PM
THis is very interesting I am planning on attending my first party friday night solo. I'm excited but also a bit nervous don't really know what to expect but I'm sure I'll have fun at the very least. Would love to meet some of the women you see in the pictures they all look so sexy and beautiful. Anyone else going solo friday

sucka4chix
09-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Can one of you explain what it is you're scared of? I mean are you afraid of loud music, alcohol, women. What is it? Not trying to be funny but everyone's talking about a fear, but not defining what it is. I could understand being apprehensive if you're on the DL and don't wanna get busted, but you guys sound like you have some social phobias. It's a club. You go in. You drink (or not). You mingle (or not). See some hot chicks. You partake (or not). Sounds scary, huh?

eddymunster90
09-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Just pregame and release before you go. You'll be extra chill while at the party.

slinky
09-18-2008, 10:35 PM
Can one of you explain what it is you're scared of? I mean are you afraid of loud music, alcohol, women. What is it? Not trying to be funny but everyone's talking about a fear, but not defining what it is. I could understand being apprehensive if you're on the DL and don't wanna get busted, but you guys sound like you have some social phobias. It's a club. You go in. You drink (or not). You mingle (or not). See some hot chicks. You partake (or not). Sounds scary, huh?

I'll put words in his mouth and maybe some of them are correct:

Fear of rejection - the fear that he'll sit alone the whole night watching and hoping but no one will come up to him and he'll feel too uncomfortable to make the first move. Fear that if this happens, he'll seem like some loner/loser/creepy guy. Fear that if this happens instead of having a good time, it will instead be a negative experience and he doesn't need any negative experinces in his life right now.

chromeheart44m
10-14-2008, 08:02 AM
halloween at sunny's seems like a good time to bust my cherry so to speak I can wear a costume and mingle anonymous anyone else going

Fox
10-14-2008, 11:23 AM

That's the one thing I wondered about at parties with working girls, that, if you weren't willing to open your wallet for more than drinks, would you still get any play at all, like at a typical club.

Thanks for clearing that up. :wink: