PDA

View Full Version : RNC 2: The Final Chapter

hondarobot
09-05-2008, 03:46 AM
Hopefully NYCe is off the forum right now, he keeps zapping these threads to the P&R dungeon. Nobody really posts there. Heh.

Anyone watching this on CNN right now? I know I am.

Quiet Reflections
09-05-2008, 03:56 AM
mccains wife is a terrible public speaker

Stoked
09-05-2008, 04:01 AM
Hopefully NYCe is off the forum right now, he keeps zapping these threads to the P&R dungeon. Nobody really posts there. Heh.

Surprise, I'm watching too!

hondarobot
09-05-2008, 04:02 AM
Well, it's obviously a highly stressful situation. I think the fact she didn't pee her pants is good enough to give her a pass on her pretty lame speech.

Cancer Man is coming up, that will be interesting. He has to knock the ball out of the park, but I don't think he can do it. I hope he doesn't. We shall see.

hondarobot
09-05-2008, 04:10 AM
Holy shit, that was stupid. McCains father apparently had some level of command during the Vietnam conflict, and while his son was a POW, ordered bombing raids on the location his son was at. That was just said on a GOP advert. These people are crazy.

"I love my son so much, I'll bomb him"

:lol:

hondarobot
09-05-2008, 04:12 AM
Doh!

flabbybody
09-05-2008, 04:24 AM

there's a reason why a section was created for these kind of threads
don't be a dick

chefmike
09-05-2008, 04:36 AM

Not to worry, tardbot...people with room temperature IQ's like yourself have nothing to contribute to this section anyway...and speaking of feeble-minded twits, could McSame's speech and demeanor be any more false and pathetic?

hondarobot
09-05-2008, 05:06 AM

there's a reason why a section was created for these kind of threads
don't be a dick

I was just making an observation.

hippifried
09-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Oh...
There was something on the tube other than football & tennis?