PDA

View Full Version : ZOMG, TSNTX lookalike?

Harvey Byrdman
09-04-2008, 02:49 AM
So I was watching G4 the other day and laid eyes on this beauty. What struck me most was that she was a total ringer for our very own Jennifer Justice. What do you guys think? So Jen, are you moonlighting on a nerd/gamer tv network?

http://alisonhaislip.com/alison.jpg

BeardedOne
09-04-2008, 02:55 AM
Close, but not quite. Though I've no doubt that our Jen moonlights on popular venues. ;)

Harvey Byrdman
09-04-2008, 02:56 AM
Close, but not quite. Though I've no doubt that our Jen moonlights on popular venues. ;)

It was the best pic available through Google images. She looked slightly different on the show.

voy4her
09-04-2008, 03:00 AM
i dont see it. Both cute, but they dont look very similar to me.

kukm4
09-04-2008, 03:45 AM
maybe the hair. Dunno, dont really see it.
maybe from a diff. angel?

Paladin
09-04-2008, 04:01 AM
Not even close...

People, lay off the ganja and the crack pipes and maybe you can see straight. (And the mushrooms for you left coasties)

tsntx
11-08-2008, 09:12 AM
So I was watching G4 the other day and laid eyes on this beauty. What struck me most was that she was a total ringer for our very own Jennifer Justice. What do you guys think? So Jen, are you moonlighting on a nerd/gamer tv network?

she looks like an ex-gf of mine

sorry to bump this ancient thread but i never saw it

anyone that actually knows me can tell you i spend my nights at home w/ my xbox :wink:

tsntx
11-08-2008, 09:13 AM
haha i just realized her and i have the same pose kinda lol

johnb
11-08-2008, 09:14 AM

she looks like an ex-gf of mine

sorry to bump this ancient thread but i never saw it

anyone that actually knows me can tell you i spend my nights at home w/ my xbox :wink:I guess that means you're a cheap date

tsntx
11-08-2008, 09:19 AM
^ u can beleive what you want ^

NYBURBS
11-08-2008, 11:18 AM
anyone that actually knows me can tell you i spend my nights at home w/ my xbox :wink:

What do you play? And if you spit out something like Hello Kitty Adventure Island we're going to have a problem :slimer

Dinand
11-08-2008, 03:02 PM
They're both hot!

tommymageeshemales2
11-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Agree with Dinand. But I don't think they look similar at all.

tsntx
11-08-2008, 06:42 PM

What do you play? And if you spit out something like Hello Kitty Adventure Island we're going to have a problem :slimer

prob not

current favs include:
all the lego adventures (star wars/ indy jones/ batman-favorite)
gta 4
saints row 1/2
spiderman web of shadows

i think thats all ive played lately

i just like free roaming and just doing random stuff like driving around nyc for hours laughing at tranny hookers.... yeah i see yall ;)

tommymageeshemales2
11-08-2008, 10:09 PM

prob not

current favs include:
all the lego adventures (star wars/ indy jones/ batman-favorite)
gta 4
saints row 1/2
spiderman web of shadows

i think thats all ive played lately

i just like free roaming and just doing random stuff like driving around nyc for hours laughing at tranny hookers.... yeah i see yall ;)

prick tease :0) If I need to explain, hollaback.

Fox
11-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Call me crazy, but that's probably how Jen would've looked had she been born female. They're that similar, I think. Well, at least based on that pic anyway.

brooky
11-09-2008, 12:53 AM

she should be so lucky!!!!