PDA

View Full Version : ...

NickTheQuick
08-14-2005, 07:39 AM

08-14-2005, 08:58 AM
wtf?

Baron Of Hell
08-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Why would they need surgery? Nipples are pretty much the same on guys as they are on girls. Sure there are some girls with monster nipples like the star wars girl that posed for playboy and got herself cut from the movie but I bet there are some guys with nipples like that. The guys just don't advertise them.

hmmm I think you are talking about the area around the nipple, the areola. Pretty sure I haven't seen a nipple soda can top size. It would never fit in a kids mouth to breast feed.

I do like to suck on a nice nipple but could care less about areola.

Ecstatic
08-14-2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah, the important factor with nipples is length, not size; there's not that much variance in size (diameter), while the areola varies a lot (and I do like big areolas, and with a nice dark contrast to the surrounding skin). I love big nips which stick out quite a bit--great in wet t-shirt contests!

AllanahStarrNYC
08-14-2005, 07:58 PM
I get asked alot about the size of my areolas and how I got them so big.

I have actually disliked my areolas always and had them reduced at one point- they still got bigger but they were huge before.

Before transtion, I had gynecomastia, which is a conditon that affects young boys where they sometimes develop breasts. Mine was very mild but I had small fat deposits and always had biggr areaolas that would poke out a bit. When I started hormones, they got very dark and expanded only a little bit. But for some reason after my first set of implants the areaolas got HUGE. Myabe it was the stretching of the skin- but they got so big, that once consulting with a doctor via email and sending him photos, when I was looking for a surgeon. to correct my breasts ( we had never had a face to face consult and had only seen photos of my breasts) he asked me how many children I had had, LMAO.
But they did look like two floppy boobs, so thanfully I had that corrected.

Still, I seem to find that a lot of men like very big nipples and areolas.
Of course this has to fo witht he size of the breasts. A B cup with a silver dollar areola in my opinion looks bad- but a D of ocurse looks better with a larger one.

AND, I know many friends who have desired larger areolas who have larger implants and simply have had the areola tattoed on and made bigger.

AllanahStarrNYC
08-14-2005, 07:59 PM
I get asked alot about the size of my areolas and how I got them so big.

I have actually disliked my areolas always and had them reduced at one point- they still got bigger but they were huge before.

Before transtion, I had gynecomastia, which is a conditon that affects young boys where they sometimes develop breasts. Mine was very mild but I had small fat deposits and always had biggr areaolas that would poke out a bit. When I started hormones, they got very dark and expanded only a little bit. But for some reason after my first set of implants the areaolas got HUGE. Myabe it was the stretching of the skin- but they got so big, that once consulting with a doctor via email and sending him photos, when I was looking for a surgeon. to correct my breasts ( we had never had a face to face consult and had only seen photos of my breasts) he asked me how many children I had had, LMAO.
But they did look like two floppy boobs, so thanfully I had that corrected.

Still, I seem to find that a lot of men like very big nipples and areolas.
Of course this has to fo witht he size of the breasts. A B cup with a silver dollar areola in my opinion looks bad- but a D of ocurse looks better with a larger one.

AND, I know many friends who have desired larger areolas who have larger implants and simply have had the areola tattoed on and made bigger.

geekmeat
08-14-2005, 07:59 PM
The asian nipple is by far the best.

Bigguy
08-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Allanah for your size breasts I thought they looked good before. Still they are a good size and still look good. I agree with you that they shouldn't be too large compared to the breasts like this picture.

twowaybro
08-14-2005, 08:24 PM
me, myself, and i prefer nips of this persuasion.... 8) 8)

NickTheQuick
08-14-2005, 09:57 PM

Ecstatic
08-14-2005, 10:45 PM
Allanah, it had never dawned on me before that some girls actually tatoo on their areolas to make them larger. And twowaybro, that girl looks like she has Hersey's kisses attached to her boobs! That is quite unusual. I've seen protruding areolas before, but never so pronounced. Would be fun orally.

Baron Of Hell
08-14-2005, 11:09 PM
Well I learned something today. That must hurt like hell to get tattooed on your breast especially around your areola. Easy solution though if you want them bigger.