PDA

View Full Version : Near Future Plans

MrsKellyPierce
09-03-2008, 08:39 AM
Lets hear? Rather its graduate college, switch jobs, more surgeries, or all of the above. lol

Lets see on Friday I'll be getting juvederm for my laughlines cause I don't like them.

Then at the end of October I am doing my jawline/chin/mandable recontour and dermabrasion.

My site will be up before I leave the couple months to heal, then I plan to return back to work on more scenes!

I hope to get my cosmetology license renewed again, its expired right now.

Justawannabe
09-03-2008, 10:13 AM
At a loss right now myself... first time in years I don't have someone needing me to be there for them for a while.

Let's see...

Get back in shape, I'm okay now, but no definition and need to strengthen a weak knee up.

Take some dance lessons maybe, got a cousin's wedding next spring and she wants us to know what we're doing.

Finish the renovations on the house, upstairs bathroom needs a repair/remodel and new windows.

Hmmm... find something to volunteer with... too much time on my hands.

side note - go easy on your bod Miss Shore... you look good now, and surgery is always a risk. Just don't roll the dice unless it's really important to you. See too many folks end up pushing until something goes wrong and a nerve gets damaged...=/

Sean

Alyssa87
09-03-2008, 01:28 PM
uhh, the fall semester starts tomorrow.

and weeLLL... thats about ithttp://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/30.gif