PDA

View Full Version : What happened to SECRET and NikkiX

endo420
09-02-2008, 07:06 PM
I am a well known band promoter and I have been very impressed with the band Secret. They have talent and what it takes to be huge. However, I have noticed that they have disappeared off the face of the planet. Without constant promotion in this forum I think their widespread popularity will wane.

It is a huge marketing failure and I am very disappointed that a marketing genious like Nikki would let go of the wave that the band was enjoying. They were a true marketing sensation and now nothing.

I would like to see Jennifer Paris rejoin the band.

Nikka
09-02-2008, 08:07 PM
welcome to the music business

AsiaMei
09-02-2008, 08:54 PM
I am a well known band promoter and I have been very impressed with the band Secret. They have talent and what it takes to be huge. However, I have noticed that they have disappeared off the face of the planet. Without constant promotion in this forum I think their widespread popularity will wane.

It is a huge marketing failure and I am very disappointed that a marketing genious like Nikki would let go of the wave that the band was enjoying. They were a true marketing sensation and now nothing.

I would like to see Jennifer Paris rejoin the band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AztypqRnApw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOOfzzJVbA

endo420
09-02-2008, 09:20 PM
They have gone through incredible transsexual singing talent such as Jennifer Paris, Natassia Dream, Emily, and Sky Blue. I think the rotating membership has really hurt their drive to become successful. My people and I have been very interested in speaking to Nikki, but not with the present level of effort I have seen. A girl band needs to be together at least 12 months with a steady membership to be taken seriously in this business.

Solitary Brother
09-02-2008, 09:39 PM
All I know is she still looks AMAZING!

hwbs
09-03-2008, 01:47 AM
Felicia was entertaining my friends by singing the songs that were on video on demand last month....didn't ask her about secret , hehe

the_corner
09-03-2008, 01:57 AM
I didn't knew Jennifer Paris could sing....

:)

menacingmethods86
09-03-2008, 02:45 AM

she can't and neither can the others, they just look good.

ARMANIXXX
09-03-2008, 02:48 AM
I thought judgment had already been passed over a year ago that they couldn't sing.

trannybanger
09-03-2008, 03:07 AM
i think they are on tour in eastern europe

endo420
09-03-2008, 10:38 PM

I have heard she sounds a lot like Mariah Carey. However, I haven't seen a performance with her in the lead.

This band cannot get famous lip syncing female vocalists - they need real talent so they aren't another Milli Vanilli.

I don't understand why Nikki couldn't use some of the money she made off of Miriam's get well fund to pay for a demo CD so we can shop them.

Nikka
09-03-2008, 10:52 PM
[quote=the_corner]

I don't understand why Nikki couldn't use some of the money she made off of Miriam's get well fund to pay for a demo CD so we can shop them.

huh?, Isn't that money for miriam not for a demo>?

trannybanger
09-03-2008, 11:22 PM
[quote=the_corner]

huh?, Isn't that money for miriam not for a demo>?

Someone checking in.... in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..

menacingmethods86
09-03-2008, 11:41 PM

check eros

nikki x
09-04-2008, 11:41 PM
heyyyyyyyyyyy BYTCHES --yes IM back ! sooooooooo Mr endo --I see your looking for me and "SECRET" we are doing just fine !!! You and eveyone who is wondering about us--will see soon enuff whats goin on with the group .... I cannot discuss further due to confidentiality agreements --but thankx u for taking such an interest in me and my girls in the band .... Now as for yur little comment about me "TAKING " miriams donations ----I dont think u caught my video on my youtube page --but I explain in full detail "EXACTLY" what happened to miriam , and her donations ----I mean "WERE U OR ANYONE ELSE from this FORUM THERE"???? I dont remember seeing anyone else but myself there taking care of her at that time ... now I would appreciate if u dont know 100% Truth , then dont drag my name down with rumors and lies , and hear say!
as for miriam --she was hit in the head with a hammer, thrown 4 stories out a window , had extensive brain damage n surgery , and i really hope you are not listening to someone that went through all that .....I already had a talk with Miriams Manager in Mexico and explained everything to him , and he knows my side and the truth .... now i feel no need to explain myself any further, all i have to say is--watch out for
"SECRET-GIRLS" somewhere on tv next year !
and check out my vids on
www.youtube.com/nikkibarbiedoll
kisses , yalllllllllllllll hehe

nikki x
09-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Where do u get yur info from??? THE TRANNY INQUIRER???
None of the girls u mentioned were ever in my band,
miss Jennifer Paris, cant even talk in a female voice nevertheless sing in one, natssia dreams is a model not a singer, and emily-awesome singer , too short and young, and i dont know who else u mentioned----but
the group is 5 !!!!! Me , Felica, Shaela, and Gia --yes we are back and added one more-- im searchin for our last member . but we r kicking off SECRET as 4 --- any more questions???????? if so ask me.

nikki x
09-04-2008, 11:54 PM
secret

nikki x
09-05-2008, 12:28 AM
secrets new member Gia

hwbs
09-05-2008, 12:35 AM
[quote=the_corner]

huh?, Isn't that money for miriam not for a demo>?.

the plot thickens , lol

Legend
09-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Is driving while intoxicated a requirement for members of secret?

Legend
09-05-2008, 12:53 AM
Seriously nikki i cannot beleive you the f**king nerves to state how much you had to drink and then complained about almost being arrested.They did the right thing by taking your drunk ass in you could have killed someone.You should change the title for that video to i should have been arrested for being a dumbass.

hondarobot
09-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Where do u get yur info from??? THE TRANNY INQUIRER???
None of the girls u mentioned were ever in my band,
miss Jennifer Paris, cant even talk in a female voice nevertheless sing in one, natssia dreams is a model not a singer, and emily-awesome singer , too short and young, and i dont know who else u mentioned----but
the group is 5 !!!!! Me , Felica, Shaela, and Gia --yes we are back and added one more-- im searchin for our last member . but we r kicking off SECRET as 4 --- any more questions???????? if so ask me.

Emily was in some band, and can sing? I had no idea, but I think I'm developing a crush on her. Oh, and I saw her boobs and ass a couple nights ago. No soup for you, suckas!

:P

nikki x
09-05-2008, 01:29 AM
ummm wasnt driving intoxicated !!!!!sorry passed the breathalizer ---but i know yur mentally retarded --u just take in whatever u want in my videos-and blast out more BS
-but thank u for watching --yur another FAN of mine !

!!! damn u attackers r waaaaaaaaaaaay too funny -- I guess yur bored with yur life u wanna try and " READ" mine ---! anywayzzzzzzzzz have fun - --- make up more lies n gossip .... its entertaining to me ---lmao..thats what this forum is for !!!
C'mon u "no-lives" know more about me and what i've done than, i know about myself!!!! right?????? wow ---thats awesome !

bunch of internet psychics !!!! 2 funny hehehe

nikki x
09-05-2008, 01:35 AM
LEGEND THANK U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR CARING SO MUCH ABOUT ME ! I really do appreciate it --and I did learn a valuable lesson --- I will not drink n drive my car ..... regardless of feeling ok and not drunk even if i pass a legal limit ... I will have a driver .... Thank u Thank u ---for showing me those pictures that str8tened me up !!! lol

Legend
09-05-2008, 01:54 AM
ummm wasnt driving intoxicated !!!!!sorry passed the breathalizer ---but i know yur mentally retarded --u just take in whatever u want in my videos-and blast out more BS
-but thank u for watching --yur another FAN of mine !

!!! damn u attackers r waaaaaaaaaaaay too funny -- I guess yur bored with yur life u wanna try and " READ" mine ---! anywayzzzzzzzzz have fun - --- make up more lies n gossip .... its entertaining to me ---lmao..thats what this forum is for !!!
C'mon u "no-lives" know more about me and what i've done than, i know about myself!!!! right?????? wow ---thats awesome !

bunch of internet psychics !!!! 2 funny hehehe

I've never attacked you in anyway i'm going by that i was arrested video in which you stated "i was drinking" "i had like two apple martinis, whatever" and after that you stated "i went to my girlfriends job and had a drink then and it was like three apple martinis i don't know maybe i had four" and then like someone who was drunk stated you don't remember.The part that really made me laugh was that you stated you were in heels wtf just because your in heels your ok.Its people like you who don't think their drunk but only to realize they were when they have killed someone.I didn't even mention all the lies you told the cops.Let's give someone the amount of drinks you had and put your family members on the road with that person, i don't think you would like that very much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz4SYXgSdco

Legend
09-05-2008, 01:57 AM
LEGEND THANK U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR CARING SO MUCH ABOUT ME ! I really do appreciate it --and I did learn a valuable lesson --- I will not drink n drive my car ..... regardless of feeling ok and not drunk even if i pass a legal limit ... I will have a driver .... Thank u Thank u ---for showing me those pictures that str8tened me up !!! lol

Actually i don't give a rats ass about you, i'm looking out for the innocent pepole you could have tooken out.You haven't learned anything because you are still in denial that you were actually drunk.

nikki x
09-05-2008, 02:46 AM
ok so u made yur point ! ANYTHING ELSE ??????????
AND AGAIN I WASN'T LEGALLY DRUNK U IDIOT !
BUT AGAIN YUR GONNA MAKE YUR OWN ASSUMPTIONS .....BECAUSE U HAVE A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST ME !!!
I WAS LUCKY ---AND I PASSED THE TEST --THANK GOD --AND NO ONE GOT HURT --------SO WHY ARE U PRESSING THE ISSUE ????
NO ONE IN THIS WORLD IS PERFECT ! ESPECIALLY NOT YOU !---AND U HAVE TO HIDE BEHIND A CARTOON AVATAR TO READ ME LOL
-HOW FUNNY--U SEE --IM HONEST N I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE-OBVIOUSLY U DO--"legend"
SOOOOOOOO GO ABOUT YUR LIFE ---I KNOW IM SOMEONE U REALLY LOVE TO TALK ABOUT ---BUT SERIOUSLY GET UP OFF ME ALREADY !
YUR ALMOST LIKE A STALKER---A LIL SCARY....

PS --AT THE END OF MY VIDEO --I TELL PEOPLE "dont drink n drink" CAUSE U CAN GET ARRESTED !!!
SO PEOPLE THAT WATCH MY VIDEOS CAN LEARN FROM my MISTAKES, I SURE DID !!!

ANYTHING ELSE U WANNA elaborate on ??????
cause yur getting repetitive !!!!

Legend
09-05-2008, 03:02 AM
BUT AGAIN YUR GONNA MAKE YUR OWN ASSUMPTIONS .....BECAUSE U HAVE A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST ME !!!
I WAS LUCKY ---AND I PASSED THE TEST --THANK GOD --AND NO ONE GOT HURT --------SO WHY ARE U PRESSING THE ISSUE ????
NO ONE IN THIS WORLD IS PERFECT ! ESPECIALLY NOT YOU !---AND U HAVE TO HIDE BEHIND A CARTOON AVATAR TO READ ME LOL
SOOOOOOOO GO ABOUT YUR LIFE ---I KNOW IM SOMEONE U REALLY LOVE TO TALK ABOUT ---BUT SERIOUSLY GET UP OFF ME ALREADY !

PS --AT THE END OF MY VIDEO --I TELL PEOPLE "dont drink n drink" CAUSE U CAN GET ARRESTED !!!

You seem to have missed my point you cannot have learned a lesson if your not willing to accept the fact that you were drunk.Thats the problem with addicts they never seemed to accept the fact that they were addicted in the first place.

nikki x
09-05-2008, 04:16 AM
im not even gonna waste my time with u --yur way too OBSESSED about my video ..and my life .!
I see u have no life----and u worry sooooooooooo much about mine !
Get over it -----The end !

ps--- "GET A LIFE" ---and get off mine !

damnnnnnnn crazy how some obsessed fans can be !
keep talking about me yur making me MORE FAMOUS!

Yoda Rules!
09-05-2008, 04:17 AM
Secret is an amazing group with great potential. I hope that they reunite like Menudo :)

hwbs
09-05-2008, 04:40 AM
well if members only jackets can make a comeback :twisted:

Legend
09-05-2008, 04:45 AM
im not even gonna waste my time with u --yur way too OBSESSED about my video ..and my life .!
I see u have no life----and u worry sooooooooooo much about mine !
Get over it -----The end !

ps--- "GET A LIFE" ---and get off mine !

damnnnnnnn crazy how some obsessed fans can be !
keep talking about me yur making me MORE FAMOUS!

WTF "fan" "obssesed" your a nobody i haven't even heard of you until you decided to promote your no talent band on this forum and still thought your were a f**king nobody then.By typing the transgender in youtube i saw that "i was arrested" video and could not beleive your bullshit attitude about it.There is no point in trying to get my point across to a ditz like you so with that i shall say you should spend more then trying to correct your problem then trying to created no talent bands.Those lip syncing bands with no talent are so 90s.

SarahG
09-05-2008, 04:50 AM

I don't know you or anything but, in the future if you need to fight a DUI charge look into the % of error on these tests.

A lot of these DUI tests have a really low accuracy rate.

see: "Research indicates that breath tests vary at least 15% from actual blood alcohol concentration. At least 23% (that's about one out of every four) of all individuals tested will have a BAC reading higher than their actual BAC. Therefore, many people convicted of DUI/DWI simply on the basis of a breath test results alone will be innocent drivers who are falsely convicted."

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/drivingissues/1093825780.html

There is overwhelming evidence that a lot of these tests simply aren't accurate but because of the political stigmatization of drunk driving people are quick to convict.

15% error might not sound like much, but the tougher the BAC limits get the more likely a fail-high reading will unfairly make someone look drunk when they're actually legal.

Just my 2¢

nikki x
09-05-2008, 04:43 PM
WTF "fan" "obssesed" your a nobody i haven't even heard of you until you decided to promote your no talent band on this forum and still thought your were a f**king nobody then.By typing the transgender in youtube i saw that "i was arrested" video and could not beleive your bullshit attitude about it.There is no point in trying to get my point across to a ditz like you so with that i shall say you should spend more then trying to correct your problem then trying to created no talent bands.Those lip syncing bands with no talent are so 90s.[b]

[b]I know Im such a nobody on myspace with over 14,000 friends, and Im such a Nobody on youtube with
Subscribers: 1,873
Channel Views: 103,162
and have many wonderful supportive comments about me and my group SECRET from all around the world ----waiting for our album!
been in the movie "TRANTASIA" and on the cover, Tyra , Maury , Music videos , yessssssss i know only "NOBODYS do things like that !!!!!

Now I know you must be jealous , u have no life -
U LOVVVVVVVVE MINE SO MUCH ! Yur pathetic already -
Give it up
"GET UP OFF ME " its pretty obvious --YOU DO KNOW ME PERSONALLY --
AND U JUST CANT TAKE ME ---QUEEN!!!! SOooooooooo Sad
"I'll Pray for You " and hope one day u find a life of yur own
oh and one more thing

"YOU SHOULDNT CALL anyone a NOBODY, when your the dumbass whos hiding behind an avatar on HA "TRYING" to read me "
YUR THE NOBODY !!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa

Why hide????? everyone knows who I am ????
come out come out wherever u are !! u know what ?
DONT --
yur prolly some hatin ass BRICK that cant take anyone !

LIKE I SAID B4 ----when losers talk shit bout me yur just making me more FAMOUZZZZZZZZZZ---I LOVE IT "

RueMue
09-05-2008, 08:39 PM
As the matter is *almost* done and out of consideration for running operations all postings were removed by the author/s.

This is also my final appeal to stop all illegal activities.

Legend
09-05-2008, 08:48 PM
I know Im such a nobody on myspace with over 14,000 friends, and Im such a Nobody on youtube with
Subscribers: 1,873
Channel Views: 103,162
and have many wonderful supportive comments about me and my group SECRET from all around the world ----waiting for our album!
been in the movie "TRANTASIA" and on the cover, Tyra , Maury , Music videos , yessssssss i know only "NOBODYS do things like that !!!!!

Now I know you must be jealous , u have no life -
U LOVVVVVVVVE MINE SO MUCH ! Yur pathetic already -
Give it up
"GET UP OFF ME " its pretty obvious --YOU DO KNOW ME PERSONALLY --
AND U JUST CANT TAKE ME ---QUEEN!!!! SOooooooooo Sad
"I'll Pray for You " and hope one day u find a life of yur own
oh and one more thing

"YOU SHOULDNT CALL anyone a NOBODY, when your the dumbass whos hiding behind an avatar on HA "TRYING" to read me "
YUR THE NOBODY !!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa

Why hide????? everyone knows who I am ????
come out come out wherever u are !! u know what ?
DONT --
yur prolly some hatin ass BRICK that cant take anyone !

LIKE I SAID B4 ----when losers talk shit bout me yur just making me more FAMOUZZZZZZZZZZ---I LOVE IT "

Your the most shallow person i have seen in my life,you take my point which was about admittance to a problem to something else entirely.Why is it when you try to make a point to someone like you ,you immediately start saying stuff like i'm envious or attacking avatars(LoL) that is a mechanism for uneducated morons who cannot put up an argument for the topic at hand which happens to be alcohol.If attacking superficial things about someone esle is how you handle things in life you are sure going to need alot of luck.

nikki x
09-05-2008, 09:45 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
oh sorry did someone or something say sumthin?
anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz with 3,416 posts --I can see this is your life-here on Hungangels -to go off ---so have fun --its entertaining to me how important i am to YOU -"LEGEND"
. aww u really r soooooooo bothered by me..
I LOVE ALL THE PUBLICITY --I REALLY DO FEEL LIKE A CELEBRITY ! HAHAHAHA

Nikka
09-05-2008, 10:18 PM
oh the drama, nice pics though :)

tsntx
09-05-2008, 11:54 PM

not according to eros

tsntx
09-05-2008, 11:56 PM
well this thread should garner all kinds of new fans

lmao

Nikka
09-05-2008, 11:59 PM

not according to eros

on tour on europe singing?

nikki x
09-06-2008, 01:44 AM

not according to eros

please tell me who in my group is on eros???? i think u gotta get yur FACTS together entirely ---------

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh another obsessed FAN! love it!

nikki x
09-06-2008, 01:51 AM
well this thread should garner all kinds of new fans

lmao

attn :"HOT HUNG ANGEL" i see with over 4500 posts on HA -by you -
-I see what kind of boring life u lead LMAOOOOOO ---i see you need these fans on here !!! Bring it out into the real world sweety with REAL talent!

reading on HA is not talent ---neither is posting as much as u do !

But like u said I am garnering all kinds of new fans --

U LOSERSSSSSS here on HA lol

ITS SOOO SAD THAT TS girls HAVE TO HATE on ME !!!
just shows jealousy and insecurities !!!!!

Legend
09-06-2008, 02:11 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
oh sorry did someone or something say sumthin?
anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz with 3,416 posts --I can see this is your life-here on Hungangels -to go off ---so have fun --its entertaining to me how important i am to YOU -"LEGEND"
. aww u really r soooooooo bothered by me..
I LOVE ALL THE PUBLICITY --I REALLY DO FEEL LIKE A CELEBRITY ! HAHAHAHA

At least when i do post its not begging other members for money.Pathetic attacking me for my post count,when i do post its not begging like some broke hobo or trying to promote anything.BTW how did that donation think go,lol.

nikki x
09-06-2008, 03:18 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOO IT WENT AMAZING !
I MADE 1MILLION --no wait 2 million on her donations --U KNOW SHE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG n famous OVER HERE IN THE US FROM HER SHOW RIGHT???? or was it in the UK ???
so YEA I BANKED BIG TIME -- F*CKN IDIOT!
WOW U REALLY ARE RETARDED hahaha
and u still talk more about me I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT !!!!

now yur my personal STALKER/crazed FAN

YUR SOOOO ENTERTAINING!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

trannybanger
09-06-2008, 06:16 AM
my part about touring europe was sarcasm people. they are doing the carribbean islands first.

hwbs
09-06-2008, 06:33 AM
this thread keeps on going like the energizer bunny

Legend
09-08-2008, 10:35 PM
For some odd reason "blame it on the rain" by milli va....some random backup singers is stuck in my head.

Nikka
09-08-2008, 10:36 PM
my part about touring europe was sarcasm people. they are doing the carribbean islands first.

oh lol :wink:

RueMue
09-21-2008, 12:34 PM
Open Letter to the Community and Nikki:
--------------------------------------------------
Hi, this is Miriam. I am currently touring Europe (www.miriamofficial.de). It came to my attention that Nikki is getting attacks and accusations for having stolen donations made by my fans.
As far as I am concerned this is not true but just a huge misunderstanding. This happens when spoken word is cited by many third-party sources out of context.
I hope this *finally* settles *all rumours* around the web and clears Nikki of any accusations.

MIRIAM RIVERA
---------------------------------------------------------

posted by Joachim reinhold for Miriam Rivera