PDA

View Full Version : Popper brand comparison...

khun_diow
08-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Recently I have been using RUSH brand poppers with great, I mean great results. I see lots of different brands where I pick them up. If anyone has some general knowledge please give me a heads up on the following:

I tried something called locker room and wasn't really satisfied with it's potentcy, can you suggest a preferred Brand you use?

The potency of RUSH [I believe it to be a knockoff version not the actual brand e.g. there is no raised logo on the cap] seems to wear off after the bottle is open for a couple days. I make sure to screw it on real tight, but after a week the effects are greatly reduced. How long does your brand last?

I see some large bottles for 19.95 yet I am hesitant to try because if they wear out you are left with a lot of useless product.

I enhale right from the brown bottle. I place it under a nostril and give a nice deep pull....is there a more effective way to use poppers?

thanks

KD

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-13-2005, 09:45 PM
why would you use it?
I've seen them but never knew what they were for
what does it do for you?

Saintrose
08-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Aren't poppers potentially dangerous ?
I believe poppers are used as a cheap high/ muscle relaxant...especially good for those who bottom...helps relax them...lessens the natural urge to squeeze the bunghloe closed when they are about to be penetrated.
But I've heard poppers can be very dangerous...deadly even !

hwbs
08-13-2005, 10:59 PM
aint no party like a popper party,lol.....someone had to find a use for vhs head cleaner,lol....ill just stick to natural highs :o

DHaswood
08-14-2005, 01:39 AM
What you need is an "Aroma Inhaler" They are basically cool containers for poppers to preserve the fumes. They are small silver metal canisters with disposable white cotton "cartridges" (like mini tampons lol). You dip the cotton cartridge in the popper fluid and then put it in the cylinder. The cotton absorbs the poppers, so it cant spill. The cylinder has a lid that screws on and it can be worn on a necklace. Its kind of like the 70's cocaine necklace containers - lol.

Link to an example container:

http://www.brownbottle.com/aromas.html

Keep your popper bottles in a sealed Zip-Loc baggie to preserve the contents. Keep the cap tight too.

The best poppers I ever had a Jungle Juice. Way better than Rush I think. I also like Power Pellets too.

romeodred
08-14-2005, 02:00 AM
We learn something new everyday...

lmw222001
08-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Although I Don't Think There Is A Whole Hell Of A Lot Of Difference, Personally I Use "Video Head Cleaner". Gives You An Awesome Sexual
Rush. Hence The The Trade Name; "Rush".
To Anyone Out There Who Hasn't Tried It Before Just A Little Warnining:
A) If You Have Any Sort Of Of Heart Problems Don't Use It-It's Nothing To
Fuck With
B) Just Inhale The Fumes-You Don't Want Any Of That Liquid Going Up Your Nose
It'll Take You A While To Play With But You'll Find It'll Give You A Roaring Hard On
Have Fun! Be Careful!
Like Saintrose Said, They Can Be Very Dangerous, Even Deadly, So Be Careful :)

popperluv
08-15-2005, 03:03 PM
Jungle Juice and Amsterdam poppers are the best.
http://www.allaboutpoppers.com/
http://www.powerpoppers.com/

willib
08-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Are there any t-girls in the USA (Las Vegas) that use poppers? I know many girls in Europe (Germany) do.

khun_diow
08-16-2005, 03:32 AM
welcome back mega...poppers would absolutely suck for working out....they make blood rush to your cock and intensify your orgasm. Side effects are a headache and an overall lack of reality.

When you are under the influence thay are great but after you bust a nut you regain your bearing and think to yourself WTF am I doing! You dump them into the toilet and proclaim...thats it for me never again....adnthen a couple of weeks go by and some cutie produces a bottle and she cracks it open and your thinking...GREAT!!!

CoolC
03-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Agree poppers are not for working out although I've seen them in gym locker rooms.

About Rush and all that....rush is the original one I think. I remember it from years back. Some poppers give headaches beacuse of mutated formulas. Poppers you get in Europe is not what you get Stateside - the manufacturers had to change the formula beacuse of a bad press from amyl. They still have it in Europe though.

There's a fan site for Rush and a forum where I educated myself about such mysteries as the Power Pak Pellet and a dude called Captain Rush who wears red boots! I kid you not! It is a lot more complicated that you think.....

http://www.rush-poppers.org

chefmike
03-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Agree poppers are not for working out although I've seen them in gym locker rooms.

I wouldn't advise dropping the soap in that locker room....not that that's a bad thing.... :wink: