PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Paris in Chicago

poleskr
09-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Hey Guys, just wanted to let you know that I ran into Jennifer Paris last night at a hot A-List club here in Chicago. It was really very random. I was talking to a friend then turned around and struck up a conversation with this beautiful woman who had a very exotic look to her. As we spoke, a couple minutes in, all of a sudden I realized who it was. I recognized her big, brown, almond shaped eyes and knew it was her. She was a bit taller than I expected but lovely, none the less.

voy4her
09-02-2008, 06:48 AM
shes a lovely girl, and very down to earth and fun to be with, not to mention gorgeous.

Justawannabe
09-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Sounds like you had a good night.

Sean

bassman2546
09-02-2008, 11:12 AM
You lucky bastard!!

TsJennifer
09-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Hey Guys, just wanted to let you know that I ran into Jennifer Paris last night at a hot A-List club here in Chicago. It was really very random. I was talking to a friend then turned around and struck up a conversation with this beautiful woman who had a very exotic look to her. As we spoke, a couple minutes in, all of a sudden I realized who it was. I recognized her big, brown, almond shaped eyes and knew it was her. She was a bit taller than I expected but lovely, none the less.

Hi guys,

This was a very funny situation. I was out at this club and this very nice well spoken guy started chatting me up. He asked me my name and I told him my real name the we stared talking some more and he said "holy shit your Jennifer Paris"...lol Its so funny when someone recognizes me out in public. Surprisingly it happends alot.

I had a blast in CH and it was nice meeting everyone.

Here is a pic of me at that club that was posted on the clubs website and some other pics of me at the Continental Pageant!

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris
http://www.JenniferParis.net

hwbs
09-04-2008, 09:21 PM
very bueno !!!!

Minutemouse9
09-04-2008, 09:26 PM
:smoking

the_corner
09-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Lucky guy!

bigfreddy
09-04-2008, 10:58 PM
What a beautiful girl! Nice curves!

TsJennifer
09-05-2008, 12:49 AM
shes a lovely girl, and very down to earth and fun to be with, not to mention gorgeous.

very bueno !!!!

What a beautiful girl! Nice curves!

Thanks for the luv and support you guys.

Here are some pics from the second night of the pageant with my very lovely girl friends Sunny Dee Lite, Yasmin Lee, Mina and Bianca

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

Minutemouse9
09-05-2008, 02:46 AM
:jawdrop :hitit

poleskr
09-05-2008, 02:57 AM
Hey Jennifer,

It was good meeting you in the flesh that night at Underground. Maybe I'll randomly run into you again sometime when you back in the CHI or perhaps whenever I make it out to NYC.

Cheers!

TsVanessa69
09-05-2008, 03:45 AM

Hi guys,

This was a very funny situation. I was out at this club and this very nice well spoken guy started chatting me up. He asked me my name and I told him my real name the we stared talking some more and he said "holy shit your Jennifer Paris"...lol Its so funny when someone recognizes me out in public. Surprisingly it happends alot.

I had a blast in CH and it was nice meeting everyone.

Here is a pic of me at that club that was posted on the clubs website and some other pics of me at the Continental Pageant!

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris
http://www.JenniferParis.net
That blue dress is hott!
I want it, just couldn't squeeze my fat ass in it.
Gotta diet and hit the gym.
Good to see you again girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoda Rules!
09-05-2008, 04:15 AM
I wish I was in Chicago last week, it seems that every beautiful TS girl on the planet was there. I love the Jennifer Paris sightings :)

nicoleneuman24
09-05-2008, 02:40 PM
J.P shuts it down, boo boo lol

miss you!!

your baby chulupa

Richctdude
09-05-2008, 07:03 PM
wow hot as ever!!!!

TsJennifer
09-06-2008, 12:55 AM

That blue dress is hott!
I want it, just couldn't squeeze my fat ass in it.
Gotta diet and hit the gym.
Good to see you again girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa, Its was great seeing you as well you looked very beautiful and classy!!

I wish I was in Chicago last week, it seems that every beautiful TS girl on the planet was there. I love the Jennifer Paris sightings :)

I wish you would have came with us as well. Its alwats fun to have you around! The Jennifer Paris sightings continue lol !

J.P shuts it down, boo boo lol

miss you!!

your baby chulupa

I miss you so much girl! I had so much fun with you! You looked so stunning! Come visit me in Nyc!!!

Xoxo

wow hot as ever!!!!

Thanks 4 the luv and support!

Hey Jennifer,

It was good meeting you in the flesh that night at Underground. Maybe I'll randomly run into you again sometime when you back in the CHI or perhaps whenever I make it out to NYC.

Cheers!

You should make a trip to Nyc! It was a pleasure meeting you as well!!

Jennifer Paris

Http://www.jenniferparis.net

hair1234
09-06-2008, 03:44 AM
:) :) Jennifer:

I really like your new pictures posted here from your Chicago trip. I really like what you are wearing. You are one of those rare people that keep looking better and better. You are one of a kind and I appreciate knowing you.

TsJennifer
09-09-2008, 11:01 PM
:) :) Jennifer:

I really like your new pictures posted here from your Chicago trip. I really like what you are wearing. You are one of those rare people that keep looking better and better. You are one of a kind and I appreciate knowing you.

Thanks for the kind words, Your a sweetheart...I look forward in seeing you again soon!

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

Yasmin Lee, Silky, Jennifer Paris

HUNGTOP552
09-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Is that the luckiest blue dress in the world or what!!!

lilzane516
09-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Jennifer,

Beautiful Herve Leger dress... Damn.

Alyssa87
09-10-2008, 02:49 AM
oh my goodness.
that blue dress is sick sick sick'ning.

youre not gonna tell us where you got it, are you?

TsJennifer
09-12-2008, 12:58 AM
Is that the luckiest blue dress in the world or what!!!

Jennifer,

Beautiful Herve Leger dress... Damn.

oh my goodness.
that blue dress is sick sick sick'ning.

youre not gonna tell us where you got it, are you?

Thanks for the kind words. The blue dress is one of my favorite Herve Leger dress that I have. You can find other Herve Leger dresses on there website, www.herveleger.com

Many Celibs wore that dress to red carpet events.. Here are some pics of it .

Xoxo~

Jennifer Paris
Http://www.JenniferParis.net

MrsKellyPierce
09-12-2008, 01:02 AM
I want that black gown

Allhail
09-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Jennifer you look beautiful as always. But I have to ask you who is that sexy tall blonde in the picture with you?

TsJennifer
09-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Jennifer you look beautiful as always. But I have to ask you who is that sexy tall blonde in the picture with you?

The Beautiful blonde is Bianca!

XOXO,

JENNIFER PARIS

http://www.jenniferparis.net

hwbs
09-12-2008, 11:41 PM
very bueno !!!

daidone
09-13-2008, 07:45 AM
Jen, do you blame a guy for trying to get into your pants, sorta like the situation in this thread? I mean, if I saw you somewhere and didn't know who you are, I would hit on you and try to take you home. You can't blame a guy for trying, you do happen to be one seriously striking looking girl. Not saying your some easy tramp, but would you be pissed if someone tried?

I'm curious to your thoughts...

TsJennifer
09-13-2008, 11:11 PM
I want that black gown

The black gown is from the Roberto Cavalli Collection. Would have loved to finally meet you at the pageant. You should come to Sunny Dee Lites Benefit Party this Tuesday Sept 16th if your in NYC. It will be a blast!!!

Here are two UN RETOUCHED pics of me.....Im sure you can notice between the Retouched and un retouched photos the only difference are the colors and contrast and red eye correction.

XOXO~
Jennifer Paris

Gmanfromthechi
09-14-2008, 03:57 AM
Oh Jen you were in Chicago and I didn't kno!?!?!?! I would have given anything just to meet u!! Im so sad :-(

Justawannabe
09-14-2008, 04:24 AM
Seems there are more chicago folks than I thought on here...

Jen, there a reason every photo seems to have you and a pair of backup dancers? :wink:

Sorry... I just never see that arrangement anywhere else...

Sean

Gmanfromthechi
09-14-2008, 05:26 AM
Justawannabe...Yep. Seems to be lotsa Chicago peeps on here. I wonder if I kno any of our fellow members in real life..hmmm..

LATSDog
09-14-2008, 05:57 AM
Got to Eros, she is only charging 1500 - 10K to see her. Insane.

Justawannabe
09-15-2008, 06:48 AM
No idea... I haven't been downtown in a while, mostly been gaming or hanging with family. Libertyville is a bit of a haul to get down there if I don't know for a fact I have folks to hang out with.

Sean

TsJennifer
09-16-2008, 03:44 AM
opps i hit the wrong button...lol

TsJennifer
09-17-2008, 01:23 AM
Oh Jen you were in Chicago and I didn't kno!?!?!?! I would have given anything just to meet u!! Im so sad :-(

I love Chicago and cant wait to go back!! Such a beautiful city !

CaptainGeech
08-15-2009, 10:38 PM
I truly cant believe there weren't any further posts after the above image was posted. :o :shock: :o

The only explanation was that it was so good that it stopped everyone's heart. I feel fine. Except for this tingling in my arm and shortness of breath. OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

britneymarkham
08-15-2009, 10:51 PM
aw u are so prettie.hopefully i see u around in ny in september love britney.

shemale-411
08-16-2009, 03:24 AM
Jennifer is legend with the Vegas girls I hang with. I hope she makes it down here someday soon!

Willie Escalade
08-16-2009, 01:35 PM
She was at Cobra last Thursday. DAMN she looked hot! :shock:

TsJennifer
08-20-2009, 03:25 PM
She was at Cobra last Thursday. DAMN she looked hot! :shock:

Thanks babe!
It was good seeing you!

TsJennifer
09-05-2009, 05:06 PM
On my way to the airport now to fly back to CH!! Ill be there till tuesday!

flabbybody
09-05-2009, 05:30 PM
you're gonna help carry that crown back to New York for Sunny

Silcc69
09-05-2009, 07:05 PM
I know i'm not in the minority but i'd luv to the JP in a TS Babysitters movie lol./