PDA

View Full Version : How's this for harassment of Transgendered? and Denial too!

Stoked
09-01-2008, 08:48 PM
[quote="braveman"]Mind your own fucking business. I warned him several times. He kept on throwing out the insults. He finally crossed the line. The man can start fights, I'm sure he can finish them. Maybe next time he'll get the point, you can only push people so far before they start pushing back.

And no, I don't suck cock or take it up my ass. Good for you if you do. Go at it champ.

Have a great day.

[quote="Stoked"][quote="braveman"]

and this

[quote="braveman"] You should ask your parents what they think of their little boy, you, becoming a crossdresser.

You are not a very nice man. I may not be perfect, but at least I know what I am. Now go and tuck that penis between your legs and go out and service some men.

I tried to be civil, but you clearly do not understand that. You could have left it alone. Now the gloves are off. Bring it on DUDE. [quote="braveman"]

and this

[quote="braveman"]
So now the gloves are off man. Bring it on sucker. now be a nice boy and go away. Like I said, I can keep this up as long as you can. Have a nice Labor Day Sir. Sucking dicks through glory holes? You must have me confused with your father. Guess it runs in your family eh? All the boy grow up to suck dick. Good luck with that. [quote="braveman"]

The "male" references made by Braveman are referring to TrueBeautyTS.
Sad, very sad someone could talk to another person this way. No respect, the condescending attitude, no common decency at all.

If he can say and feel these things towards one TG woman, it holds true for all TG women.

And then his denial of sucking the dick or taking it in the ass...

Makes you wonder what Braveman's interest is in HungAngels, doesn't it?[