PDA

View Full Version : Boob jobs abroad

lisaheart
09-01-2008, 07:15 PM
I am going for a boob job next Aug 2009 and I have already been recommended 3 hospitals in colombia which are very good and cheap but tried to contact them but now email reply from either of them even sent an email in spanish stil nothing?

Anyway am looking to abroad to get mine done only a small A or B as only have a small frame :) am hoping £1500 will be enough for the proceedure then the rest i can spend on the travel etc.

Have though about the yanhee hospital in Thailand aswell.

Has anyone had any experience in this and how did it go?

Also will I need a consultation here 1st before I go or will they do that over there?

Thank you

Lisa x x x

Alyssa87
09-01-2008, 07:50 PM
i went to dr.sonny in Guadalajara mexico.
operated in San Pio Hospital.

i got a package deal. but i think he's charging the girls 3500american.

but they came out so fucking good.
theyre not far apart or uneven. the nipples are centered. perfect.
theyre soft already. no scars. no pain- not even a month later.
and theyre D's. 620cc's.

message me if u need anymore info :)

smoothshave
09-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Why would you travel? For 3500$ + travel expenses you can find a board certified plastic surgeon in the USA. Remember complications occur before, during and after surgery. It is difficult to understand how you will have 2 consults before surgery with appropriate discussion You will get very little post-op follow-up. How will care for you if you have a problem? One of my patients, a 30 year provider has a saying " don't cheap out on your attorney, mistress or plastic surgeon". It's about value. I know I'm a plastic surgeon and have down 1000's of breast cases.

LibertyHarkness
09-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Lisa,

mail me on , call my mobile in week, i give you details of clinic i am going to in belgium in octob - its 2000euo ...

chat soon

Libb

ARMANIXXX
09-03-2008, 02:18 AM
i went to dr.sonny in Guadalajara mexico.
operated in San Pio Hospital.

i got a package deal. but i think he's charging the girls 3500american.

but they came out so fucking good.
theyre not far apart or uneven. the nipples are centered. perfect.
theyre soft already. no scars. no pain- not even a month later.
and theyre D's. 620cc's.

message me if u need anymore info :)

Holla.

:wink:

SarahG
09-03-2008, 03:14 AM
Why would you travel? For 3500$ + travel expenses you can find a board certified plastic surgeon in the USA. Remember complications occur before, during and after surgery. It is difficult to understand how you will have 2 consults before surgery with appropriate discussion You will get very little post-op follow-up. How will care for you if you have a problem? One of my patients, a 30 year provider has a saying " don't cheap out on your attorney, mistress or plastic surgeon". It's about value. I know I'm a plastic surgeon and have down 1000's of breast cases.

I hear trans patients have different needs when it comes to implants from GGs in some cases, is that true?

The experience with trans patients might make traveling worth it.

trannybanger
09-03-2008, 03:26 AM
Not that I have had anything done, but logic would tell you since Colombians have more plastic surgery than anywhere else in the world, that there must be a plethora of options there. I have seen some splendid results.

smoothshave
09-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Do you think that the GG that is 5'4", 3 kidshas the same needs as the GG that is 5'9" 108" no kids and 19? Does the GG that is a competetive body builder have the same needs as the GG that has a B cup on one side and a C cup on the other? Surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery are skilled in burn and cancer reconstruction, cleft lips and much more. Each patient has there own particular needs. Unless time is spent with the surgeon before surgery it is difficult for me to understand how the surgeon would know what your needs are. Think of the language problems, the follow-up care to say nothing of an ongoing relationship with a doctor who may have so much to offer. A capable, caring doctor doesn't categorize a breast augmentation into GG or TG. He or she will spend the time to understand size, shape, positon, type of implant, body type and economic needs. As a generality the best medical care is available in the USA and you can find it at a reasonable price. One organization to check with is the American Board of Plastic Surgery.