PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Lounge Experience

WendyWilliams
09-01-2008, 09:03 AM
So Ive only been to the Lounge once 3 years ago. Anyhow Saturday night Jazzmen and I got all dolled up and decided to stop in. We arrived and some guy we presume works there says the admission is 5 and then puts an orange dot on her hands LOL..........When we walked in I was shocked that NOTHING has been changed and its really a dive, shame all that space and the possibility for something HUGE and a good money maker. Anyhow we proceed to get a drink when some drunk rude guy looks at my friend Jazzmen and says "pretty hair is it real and can I touch it" LOL. We just looked at each other and sat down. A few moments into being there I noticed Lisa Lawrence was sitting at the bar talking to a girl who had shot me for "Wendy Does Vegas" named Barbara. So I walk over and introduce myself which I was pleased that she immediately said "I know who you are Wendy". We chatted for a few and she was so nice, spoke very intelligent, and was a complete pleasure to speak with.

So here comes the sad part of our community. There was this tall slinder latin girl with long dark hair. She was really tall and spoke with an accent. I dont think she had any tits or body work but anyhow she was literally on top of this guy. As I sat there and watched her she began to say things like "none of these girls have body like me" or "I could take them all", "when I work my ad I clean house". She was also constantly trying to kiss him and beg him for a drink. Not only was she very vocal and rude to other girls that passed by but anytime a new guy come in she would say "come here come here" and if the guy didnt she would say "he must be gay". I tried to tune her out and have conversations with a few guys who come over to say hi and the typical "I love your movies" etcc.

A few moments later Im at the bar saying goodbye to a few of the girls before Jazzmen and I hit the MGM when that same RUDE girl said something in Spanish to another girl and pointed at me! Im sure after seeing her previous actions it wasnt nice LOL

Anyhow its so sad that such a place has such good potential but with the poor upkeep *sp* and the rude girls I dont think they can expect anyone to want to return atleast someone with taste LOL.............None of the girls were friendly really and I felt really out of place.

UGH So sad because Vegas is such a tourist area and it could be a great place to go!

saifan
09-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Sounds terrible. Not sure what it is but every time that I have been there it has been a good time. I've always gone on week nights though.

Alyssa87
09-01-2008, 09:08 AM
go in there and revamp the place Wendy!

be the Allanah of the Mojave Desert! :p

WendyWilliams
09-01-2008, 09:10 AM
lol not sure I would want that task LOL

tjinla2001
09-01-2008, 08:48 PM
I know the Latino girl you are talking about. She may be rude but her cock and cum are delightful.

WendyWilliams
09-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Your first post! Hmmm

Lets recap:

She is rude, well how delightful is that!
She allows unsafe practices, per your "cum is delightful",

Anyway LOL Welcome to the board to post your first response in "defense" LOL of whomever she is!

Big Hawk
09-01-2008, 10:54 PM
so true it's garbages out here in vegas with most ts they push and push until you move only to the next pusher geeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Big Hawk
09-01-2008, 10:57 PM
IF you need a bodyguard Wendy Williams hit me up

WendyWilliams
09-01-2008, 10:58 PM
No no there were some very beautiful Ts there. I saw the Carmen girl who was dressed so pretty and her friend with the shoulder length brown hair with a part was very pretty! Anytime you create an atmosphere there will be one girl who has that "diva" complex! I only commented on 1 individual and 1 club not the community of Vegas.

Lets not get carried away LOL

I just looked at Eros and Quinn was the other girl that I seen who was so pretty!

Big Hawk
09-01-2008, 11:05 PM
just tryin to helpout vegas is a beast

slinky
09-02-2008, 12:32 AM
There was this tall slinder latin girl with long dark hair. She was really tall and spoke with an accent. I dont think she had any tits or body work but anyhow she was literally on top of this guy. As I sat there and watched her she began to say things like "none of these girls have body like me" or "I could take them all", "when I work my ad I clean house". !

see http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=37053&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Celeste
09-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Wendy, that place is DIVE and will be nothing more ever! It use to be a pretty decent place years ago, and some quality girls that would frequent there! Now all its patrons, are the strung out, tweeker, streetwalker, low budget hookers, stds of las vegas! And thats the TRUTH! The girls you spoke of are pretty, but very low budget girls. The owner doesnt give 2 shits about that place, and invests nothing into it. He makes his money off the gaming, and is fine with that. The place is just so dark and dirty!

You will never see quality girls of vegas that hang out there, like Ariel Everitts, Holly Sweet, Daisy, or Myself, and a few girls on eros, frequenting that place. I went there once a few weeks ago, to pick up Foxxy, and it has gone COMPLETELY down hill. Seems to be nothing but the ghettoest of girls, who are just mad and bitter at the world. They are usually all tweeked out, and ready to cause trouble at any time.

Whats it is its the same crowd guys and girls all the damn time, and they have been there for years on end. And they still have the "diva" attitude. Its like honey, your a strung-out, street walking, tranny prostitute, get over yourself! :roll:

LAGent4ts
09-02-2008, 01:11 AM
So, is there a club in Vegas that you ladies like to visit OR could a quality free standing club be a success in Vegas over time? Obviously location, rent, improvements,etc would enter into the calculation, but from a local perspective, would a nice club draw local patrons which I have to think would draw visitors? Maybe some examples of what would make such a club feel "right", a place to hang. The right staffing, ..... Just curious.

Willie Escalade
09-02-2008, 07:54 AM
Wendy, Celeste...you both have pretty much summed up my feelings! The potential is being lost here... :(

darkko
09-02-2008, 09:30 AM
You know I have had the same type of experiences there. I am a younger goodlooking guy and it seemed everytime I stopped there I had some freaky experience. I rarely saw gorgous t girls there and if it wasn't for the sexy bartender I probabally wouldn't go back. I would love to find a laid back ultra lounge atosphere where I could have a few drinks with sexy t-girls in Vegas not sit in a dump where I get hit up to "pay some old dude to lick my ass for 50 bucks or so".... Its too bad I see the posts and the pics for the t-girl parties in NY and they look like a hell of a lot of fun and Vegas has nothing but a little dump. Sad really I wish when I traveled there every week or so I could have met some ot the beautiful t-girls and gone someplace else.... Sorry for the rant and if anyone knows the hot brunette bartender w the sexy ass and gorgous breasts please tell her I said hello..... hopefully she is on this board

Celeste
09-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Gorgeous Bartender?! The only good looking bartenders there are Lisa or Morgan. Lisa is a sexy light complected black girl, with T&A for days. Morgan is the older pretty latin bartender. Other than those 2, the other bartenders are nothing to look at, and have pretty bad attitudes. I dont know how long ago it was that you were there, but that is just my opinion.

Like I said you will not find ANY hot girls there, thats why the place is so dark, so the ugly ones look someone attractive in the dark, granted youve been drinking all nite long! lol. The place attracts the worst of the worst girls. If your looking to meet a quality pretty girls, try eros. The same trolls @ the lounge are on craigslist, so that wouldnt be a good place to look.

You could also try Krave or 8 1/2, both are gay clubs, but once and a while, you will find some of the better quality girls there. Other than that, Vegas has nothing, sad to say :cry:

zerrrr
09-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Was this another Rachael story?

Can't wait to talk to Jazzmine.

lumberjack
09-03-2008, 04:02 AM
Was this another Rachael story?

Sounds more like Jackie the Puerto Rican girl.

NYTSJulie
09-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Wow Wendy I was there on Saturday night also. I got there around 3-4 am, was already drunk when I walked in the door. I was staying with a friend of mine at the Bellagio. We weren’t working just in town for fun. Had a great time in Vegas. I was surprised the girls at the LV Lounge weren’t shady to me at all. Anyways it would have been great to run into you…………..Kisses…Julie

Celeste
09-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Jackie has implants, sounds more like the tweeker with bad skin, think her name is Gabbie.

NYTSJulie
09-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Jackie has implants, sounds more like the tweeker with bad skin, think her name is Gabbie.

I noticed a lot of the girls there were tweekers.

ARMANIXXX
09-03-2008, 11:52 AM

lol

Dang,

How come you talk so mean about them?

Celeste
09-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Them? I actually said Jackie has implants and thats not talking bad, I happen to know all the girls in Vegas for years. Jackie is actually a very sweet girl, well atleast to me. The other, i said she had bad skin, and she was a tweeker... both are true statements, not talking bad, when they are facts! And that sounds exactly, like something she would say!

slinky
09-03-2008, 12:03 PM
the tweeker with bad skin,

Isn't that redundant?

ARMANIXXX
09-03-2008, 12:25 PM
Them? I actually said Jackie has impants and thats not talking bad, I happen to know all the girls in Vegas for years. Jackie is actually a very sweet girl, well atleast to me. The other, i said she had bad skin, and she was a tweeker... both are true statements, not talking bad, when they are facts! And that sounds exactly, like something she would say!

I more meant in general. You were more negative about most of the girls in LV.......not that you aren't right, and not that I know better than you cause I've only been to LV once and never to any TS venues there.

Have you considered moving to LA instead of living in LV?

Celeste
09-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Truth hurts but its the TRUTH! Ive spoken bad about the TS venue! And yes, about some girls. Its not my fault alot of potential girls, have gone down the tweeker path :roll: Not saying there are not quality girls here: I have commended many, lets not get it twisted honey! Why would I need to move?! I dont associate with those girls or hang anywhere they would :idea: Im not mainstream in the Vegas TS scene, and dont constantly place ads everywhere. Ive recommended places where you would be able to find more quality girls, and many of the classier girls will be found @ str8 venues.

Look for girls like: Holly Sweet, Daisy, Brooke, Charisma (gorgeous), Ariel Everitts, Jezebel, and Foxxy.

ARMANIXXX
09-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Truth hurts but its the TRUTH! Ive spoken bad about the TS venue! And yes, about some girls. Its not my fault alot of potential girls, have gone down the tweeker path :roll: Not saying there are not quality girls here: I have commended many, lets not get it twisted honey! Why would I need to move?! I dont associate with those girls or hang anywhere they would :idea: Im not mainstream in the Vegas TS scene, and dont constantly place ads everywhere. Ive recommended places where you would be able to find more quality girls, and many of the classier girls will be found @ str8 venues.

Look for girls like: Holly Sweet, Daisy, Brooke, Charisma (gorgeous), Ariel Everitts, Jezebel, and Foxxy.

Well, maybe when I go back to Vegas again, maybe I'll get to check out some of the TS spots

icarus2112
09-04-2008, 03:38 AM
well I hope a couple of friends I know that are dancers at the Lounge aren't part of the Tweakers. The pacific Islander girls I know are actually sweet girls and decent friends. They just dont talk that much about their experiences there when they are visiting back home here In Seattle.

OEMEnemyNum1
09-04-2008, 07:08 AM
I've never checked out the lounge. I'm always in Vegas, I don't think I'll be checking it soon though.

tjinla2001
09-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Rachel, one of the Asian girls is a great value at only $100 per session. She used to be a much more expensive date but she has really gone downhill. Yes the girls there have all hit the wall. This is really noticeable when somenone like Celeste makes a guest appearance. The contrast is extraordinary. Believe me, the LVL trash that I often service in my van does not like when someone classy shows up.

DGinmass
09-04-2008, 09:21 PM

+1 for Brooke, she's a sweetheart !!!

Paladin
09-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Ok what is a tweeker???

saifan
09-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Ok what is a tweeker???

Meth-head.

HeatMan
09-05-2008, 01:10 AM
I was in Vegas this summer - stayed at the Wynn. I was debating whether or not I should check out the LV Lounge, and I decided no. It looked like a dump. I asked Foxxy about that place on MySpace and she pretty much said the same thing.

saifan
09-05-2008, 01:54 AM
I was in Vegas this summer - stayed at the Wynn. I was debating whether or not I should check out the LV Lounge, and I decided no. It looked like a dump. I asked Foxxy about that place on MySpace and she pretty much said the same thing.

It's worth seeing at least once. Like I have posted earlier I have only been there during the week so maybe I had a much different experience than the folks who have gone on Friday and Saturday.

tjinla2001
09-05-2008, 04:58 PM
I hit a royal flush there a few months ago. You should have seen all the prostitutes come at me. It was a feeding frenzy. Luckily it was during the week.

phx1978
09-05-2008, 10:16 PM
When I first moved here to Las Vegas I used to go quite often.

But while I will go there to have a drink every once in while to check out the scene to see if has improved, I always come away disappointed. While there is the occasional good looking girl there, more often than not it is the same old, same old with bad attitudes that think they are hotter than they actually are.

*SIGH* Such a shame, too.

tjinla2001
09-08-2008, 08:52 PM
When they first opened I was able to service some cock in the men's room. That was extremely hot and reminded of the old days in Times Square.

zinco100
03-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Gorgeous Bartender?! The only good looking bartenders there are Lisa or Morgan. Lisa is a sexy light complected black girl, with T&A for days. Morgan is the older pretty latin bartender. Other than those 2, the other bartenders are nothing to look at, and have pretty bad attitudes. I dont know how long ago it was that you were there, but that is just my opinion.

Like I said you will not find ANY hot girls there, thats why the place is so dark, so the ugly ones look someone attractive in the dark, granted youve been drinking all nite long! lol. The place attracts the worst of the worst girls. If your looking to meet a quality pretty girls, try eros. The same trolls @ the lounge are on craigslist, so that wouldnt be a good place to look.

You could also try Krave or 8 1/2, both are gay clubs, but once and a while, you will find some of the better quality girls there. Other than that, Vegas has nothing, sad to say :cry:

Trying eros is a bad idea.. then you guaranteed have to pay.. if you meet a girl in a club, anything can happen.

darkko
03-07-2009, 11:37 PM
I forgot about this post... I am heading to Vegas again soon. I think I will skip the LV Lounge and see if Celestewould like to find a fun spot to have a couple drinks!!!

justatransgirl
03-08-2009, 06:13 AM
LOL Darkko - oh come on where's your sense of adventure?

I think I'm going to be in Vegas next week for a few days if you're there too - I'll protect you from the whores if you want to go. :-) Bring Celeste along, I may need backup.

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - wouldn't you know it - Star Wars is on tonight - I'll bet none of you know the LVL bar is where Han Solo blasted Greedo to pieces. Please check your blasters at the door - and remember they don't serve your kind in there... :-)

Bopper007
03-08-2009, 06:20 AM
I'll be there the week of March 16th and I'm hoping on getting my hands all over Celeste! :wink: