PDA

View Full Version : Cara's true Story

Shamilah
09-01-2008, 07:00 AM
So this is where Cara truly began......
One night i was out drinking(as a boy) with my cousin Elliot,who was 2 years younger than me.
As usual we had a ball ,but for some reason,at the end
of the night;he seemed sad/depressed.I asked him why,and he told me that
he felt confused,he didn't think he was gay,but he found himself being attracted to feminine/androgynous men.
Since he was so honest with me,I felt that i had to tell him my little 'secret' - how for years when i ws younger i used to put on my mum's and sisters clothing when no one was at home,and how over the years I had mastered the illusion I created,namely Cara - and how i had spent a lot of time and money buying sexy outfits that accentuated her gorgeous long legs,cute little round ass etc.
He was genuinely surprised,he said he always thought i was a pretty boy,but would never have imagined that i loved putting on sexy lingerie or revealing female clothing.
Again he said that he didn;t believe me and asked me what proof I had,the only thing I could do was to show him pictures i had saved on my computer.My fingers were trembling as I started up the comp to reveal my
alternate identity to him,I wanted to back out,i kept telling him how i didn;t want to show Cara to him,but he insisted,told me that he wouldn;t laugh at what he saw,and that i could trust him.
The whole time this was going on,i had noticed(and he probably did too) that my mannerisms and emotional state were becoming extremely female.
When i finally showed him the pics,his eyes said it all,he was shocked,shocked that what he was seeing was not his cousin,but a gorgeous,sexy,vampy looking girl.He said that if he saw me in a club
he would never know who i really was,and that i was the kind of chick he would hit on - that really surprised me,did he mean that or was he being mean.But after awhile i noticed that he kept asking me to go back to pics of me that were more explicit,or racy - the types with Cara sticking her ass out,or pictures of her in lingerie.Several times he mentioned that he would hit on me if he saw the hot chick(Cara) .
After that night,nothing really happened nor did either of us ever bring it up to each other.
One evening(maybe 3 weeks later) Elliot called me,i thought it was going to be a usual call for us to hang out etc.Instead he asked me what i was doing the next night,which was a friday,i said that i was meant to actually meet up with some friends,he said ok,then hung up.Weirdly(I thought) he called back about 10 mins later,initially he was very quiet,and i kept asking him what's up.He finally came around and told me that his girlfriend Debbie was away for the coming weekend and wouldn't be back till Monday.He told me that he had been thinking a lot about Cara and asked if he could see her in person.My heart was pounding so fast,i was excited,but then i was upset because I had realized that i had just moved
to my new apartment and that almost all my Cara clothes were still in boxes at my parents(which was an hour away).
I thought that was going to be the end of it - but he said that all i had to do
was to wear Debbie's stuff!The thing about Debbie,is that she was a hot chick who always dressed sexy,almost slutty,short skirts,low cut tops,slut heels,super tight low pants that always showed her thong.She was a fairly tall girl - 5 '7,which was great as I am 5'10.But she was slim,and i was afraid that i wouldn't be able to fit her clothes.But the thought of trying on that slut Debbie's outfits was too exciting to pass,so I agreed....

The night,as I walked up the stairs to Elliot and Debbie's apartment,my knees and hands were literally trembling,I had never shown Cara to anyone else before,and this was my cousin,was I silly for doing this?I almost wanted to turn back,but I guessed he must have seen me arriving,he opened the door and asked me to come in.I had brought a few necessary things,like my wig,a hairnet,fake nails and silicon
boob boosters.Obviously I had used Veet hair removal all over my body before leaving - so i was completely silky smooth like a goddess.
He was very warm and encouraging,he told me to relax on the couch and gave me some red wine to drink.Initially we spoke about other stuff,but after awhile,I guessed he realized that i was nervous,so he brought it up.He took me by my hand(which I initially found odd,i was thinking why is
he treating me like a girl?)but then i had not realized that my mannerisms and body language had become very feminine as we were talking on the couch.
He brought me to Debbie closet,and said that he'd wait outside till Cara appeared.My heart was beating so rapidly at that moment,i literally threw all her clothes on their bed and began anxiously looking for the best outfit I could find.First thing was applying all my makeup - I did my eyes smoky that night,with pink lipstick,a little more contemporary style.
I was pleasantly surprised to see her slutty and extensive lingerie collection,from cute girl panties to very sexy lace thongs etc.Surprsingly,i picked a baby blue satin brazilian panty,which are cut very narrow in the back and they always end up, well, up your ass... and a matching balconette bra.I must have tried every hot shorts she had,mini skirts,mini dresses that she had,and my problem was,I thought I looked hot in all of them.After about 30 mins,Elliot got restless and he came into the room to see how i was doing,just at that moment i was only wearing my lingerie and Debbie's 4 inch silver wedge shoes with a clear heel(very slutty).I was facing the mirror re-applying some rouge to my cheeks,and I could see him in it,i don;t think he knew that I saw him,but he was staring at my ass the whole time he was talking to me,i guess he must have liked the way my tush looked in those panties.I told him not to be impatient and to wait.
he must have popped in at least 2 more times,and again i caught him looking at me sexually,it was so strange for me,but yet it was very exciting and I felt empowered as a woman.
I finally settled on a super tight white mini skirt and a blue sequin halter top,which was backless.When i finally was 100% pleased at how hot Cara looked,I told him to dim the lights in the living room,and when he did,gorgeous Cara appeared.
He was sitting on the couch and his eyes lit up,he kept telling me how pretty and sexy i was,and he kept asking me to turn around,he said he wanted to see who's ass was better,mine or Debbie's.He told me that mine appeared to be much firmer and perky than hers.He also pointed out that my legs were long and lean and very toned,which really surprised him - he said they looked like a female beach volleyball player's.
By now,my movement and mannerisms were completely feminine,i crossed my legs when i sat,i held my cigarette like a girl,amd i was deliberately sticking my ass out as i paraded around the room for him.Eventually he asked me to sit with him,and when i went to sit next to him,he laughed,he grabbed my hips ,lifted me and placed my perky ass on his lap.My head was about to explode,what was i doing i thought,i had never even kissed another man before,and neither did he,but then i realized that all he saw in front of him was a sexy,gorgeous girl that he'd just met.He started to whisper in my ear,and i felt his hands moving all over my ass and legs,he said he loved how beautiful ,smooth and firm they were.Elliot then spread my legs apart and my ass was basically over one of his thighs,he then started to touch the inner side of my thighs,i couldn;t believe how aroused i felt,and how passive i had become,he was my man,i was his woman,,and i wanted to please him.
He pulled my head back gently and we kissed so passionately,his hands got more wild,and he slid a finger between my crack of my tush,i gave a little yelp,but he calmed me down by kissing me more,i felt his finger probing at the tip of my love hole,it was driving me insane.I stopped him,and he looked dismayed,asked if he had done something wrong,i gave him a slutty smile,got down on my knees and kissed his hardened cock thru his pants.The look on his face was priceless,he was so happy and excited at the same time.i unzipped his pants and saw that his undies were a little wet,wow i thought,Cara is a sexy bitch!At first i gently slide my fingers over his cock,teasing him,i kissed it a few times,which i could see was really turning him on.I finally opened my mouth like a good girl,and sucked him off good,i licked,sucked,kissed his balls over and over - in my mind i knew that i wanted him to know that this was the best blow job he had ever received,i was a competetive bitch,i wanted him
to know that Cara was the best mouth who had ever licked his cock.just as i felt he was going to cum,i stopped and jumped on his lap again,the whole time we were kissing i was stroking his huge cock in my hands,teasing him by bending over and kissing it every now and then.
He then begged me to take my clothes off,i said no,let me get into one of Debbie's sexy lingerie,he begged me not to do that,but i knew i had him in my hands now,and i loved that he was dying to fuck Cara.I found a gorgeous chemise that Debbie had,i was in black soft lace,with a white hem that made my thighs seem even sexier,the back was super high,so i changed into a sexy black thong,as i knew he would then be seeing half my ass exposed with a sexy anal floss going up my tush - i obviously left the heels on!
When i walked back to the couch he just looked at me and said ' come here slut',and i loved it.He literally pulled all my clothes off except for my bra and thong.Then he sat down on the edge of the couch on the rug,he asked me to walk to the other end of the room,he said he wanted to see my ass in it's glory.I looked back as I swayed my hips and smiled when i saw him drooling,,he then told me to stop and to crawl back to him on all fours.I felt so sexy,i even purred like a cat as i deliberately stuck my ass out high as i crawled .When i reached him,he lifted me and made me straddle him,my legs spread as i sat on him,i could feel his thick cock between my cheeks,and it excited me.He kissed deeply,then his hands
started spreading my ass,and to my surprise i felt a cold sensation as he put a finger in my ass,it was covered in lube.I moaned like a real bitch,and naturally moved my hips and ass to the motion of his finger,he then got up,and made me kneel down in front of the couch,and he gently pushed my face downwards,i then felt his wet lips and tongue on my cheeks,hs finger still inside me.He spread my legs apart ,pulled my thong to the side ,and then started tonguing me,his tongue went in and out,wriggled over and over again,i started to buck,my ass went so high in the air,i wanted it so badly,i wanted it deeper inside me.Then he stopped,and i knew what was coming next ;he told me to relax,kissed me and then slowly began inserting his thick cock inside me,but i felt a sudden pain,i i screamed and told him to stop.i felt my sphincter throbbing and after it stopped i asked him to try again,but again once his cock went in a certain amount,it was too painful. I then remember that i had read somewhere that for a lot of women having anal sex for the first time,being on top was the easiest position for them,because they could control the thrusts of the cock inside them.He lay on his back,and i straddled him,i kissed him,and then guided his delicious cock in my hole,it felt amazing - i rode him like a true cowgirl,going up and down,rotating my ass and swallowing all his cock inside me,i moaned and moaned,i never knew that i would be a noisy girl in bed.He looked at me with his eyes half closed,he began to moan too,he grabbed my hips and started to lift me up and down,i was in heaven,Cara felt finally complete.He came inside me,the feeling was intense,his hot sticky cum could be felt ,his cock throbbed for quite awhile,i leaned down and kissed him,it was magical.
I then got a drink,he seemed like he was asleep,so i went and laydown on the couch,my ass facing outwards,dreaming of what just happened,but before i knew it,i felt a thick head rubbing against my love hole again,he climbed on the couch and fucked me while i was lying on my side,he kept telling me how good i felt and how much better my ass was than fucking Debbie,i smiled like a slut to myself.He kept pounding me and telling me how he loved the way my ass rippled everytime he went in and out of me.I was in pure ecstasy,i kept pushing my ass back into him,he pulled my cheeks apart and kept sliding his thick love pole in and out of me.Then what happened next blew me away,he was cumming,and just as he came,i came too,without touching myself - it was like i was a woman an orgasm just from feeling a beautiful cock inside her ,even he was shocked,he was so flattered that he had done that to me.I turned back and kissed him,while his cock was still inside me,i gently pushed my ass back and he loved it.
We spent the rest of that weekend together,he asked that i was only Cara the whole time,while i loved,and he must have made love to me
fifty times that weekend,a weekend i will never ever forget.

Cara Zenn

RobertitoCarlito
09-01-2008, 07:19 AM
WOW! beautiful story i llike it ya first time sounded amazing i wouldnt mind meeting you sometime either

Shamilah
09-02-2008, 05:42 AM
Thanks Roberto,any paticular part you liked?

RobertitoCarlito
09-02-2008, 05:07 PM
i think it was endin had ta be my favorite part wen you were cumming with out having to touch your self i liked that part alot

Shamilah
09-06-2008, 07:30 AM
I like the bit where i was descrbing my blowjob.......

ucthick69
09-07-2008, 02:35 PM
amazing story. good job

Shamilah
09-08-2008, 05:59 AM
thanks for the comp..

Thatiger23
09-08-2008, 01:50 PM
great story...i loved it all

Shamilah
09-09-2008, 06:17 AM
Thanks Tiger!

Thatiger23
09-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Thanks Tiger!

anytime ;)

Shamilah
09-10-2008, 05:43 AM
any fav bits of the story?

Thatiger23
09-10-2008, 08:35 AM
any fav bits of the story?

honestly then last couple of sections turned me on ;)

Shamilah
09-11-2008, 06:50 AM
WHat specifically?

Thatiger23
09-11-2008, 07:46 AM
WHat specifically?

the part were you described what you were wearing and the make up you had on as well as the blow job part ;)

Thatiger23
09-29-2008, 06:45 AM
so Shamilah anything new going on with you?

Shamilah
09-30-2008, 06:44 AM
Nutin much tiger,probably goin to Sunny's party this Friday .

Thatiger23
09-30-2008, 08:13 AM
Nutin much tiger,probably goin to Sunny's party this Friday .

ah cool...i still need to make my way to one of the parties sometime

Shamilah
10-02-2008, 05:01 AM
why haven't you gone?there are debaucherous and fun

look:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=35113

Thatiger23
10-02-2008, 06:35 AM
why haven't you gone?there are debaucherous and fun

look:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=35113
honestly im not sure why i havent gone i think the main reason is all of my bills

Shamilah
10-09-2008, 05:57 AM
what di you mean?

Thatiger23
10-09-2008, 05:59 AM
what di you mean?

i just recently got a new apartment and i still have college loans to pay off :(

trannyster
10-13-2008, 01:41 PM
thanks for the comp..
hi shamila,
i am a guy with a very short penis ( when errected). i always feels that i am a woman against a mascular woman like serena williams, wretler Chyna, Nicole bass etc.
i have dreming in nights that chyna, serena doing a group rape on me inserting their mammoth penises in my ass & in my newly developped vagina one by one & at last whilw iam screaming with pains, they both jerkes a very heavyskower of semen in my vagina & on my face.
i am very eager to get this experience at the earliest.
please help me finding my dream true..

Shamilah
10-15-2008, 06:52 AM
trannyster,why are you telling me this hun?

Frostbite
11-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Thanx, Cara!

Shamilah
12-02-2008, 07:18 PM
Frostbite,I'm glad you liked it.

Thatiger23
12-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Hello Cara...how are you doing?

Shamilah
01-06-2009, 06:56 AM
I'm doing good,thanks

Thatiger23
01-06-2009, 06:58 AM
I'm doing good,thanks

thats good to hear your welcome

Shamilah
03-25-2009, 05:52 AM
Did you like the Deserted Isalnd story?

Thatiger23
03-25-2009, 07:14 AM
Did you like the Deserted Isalnd story?

it is a very very good story:)

Shamilah
03-28-2009, 01:24 AM
why no comments then hun?

Thatiger23
04-06-2009, 11:06 AM
why no comments then hun?

my computers been actging up and im using my cell phone right now..so it takes a while for some pages to open

PricklyPair
05-03-2009, 12:20 PM
... reminded me of the first and only TS I've ever had touch me sexually.

She is very pretty and I have no doubt I could take her any where and no one would know she was anything other than a pretty woman.

I've become friendly with a lot of TS Ladies due to circumstance of late. Our work places just seems to be coinciding. Life is funny like that. I enjoy their company. They don't trust easily but when they open up I have found them wickedly funny and charming company, but only one has gone beyond that. Only one has ever held me in her soft, wet, delicious mouth and made me feel all the power of her femininity.

The warm, passionate kissing. She knows how to kiss. Lets me lead but responds in kind. Very sexy. Just a hint of tongues dancing as if in play. Very subtle at first, then fire and intoxication. Like a very good brandy.

I've been with her three times, the first was such an evil bit of business. Doing what we each knew we weren't suppose to be doing. Enlisting the help of others to watch out for us so we could commit our minor crime in secret yet right out in the open. Candidly it was what initially caused me to attempt it. Much more about the heat of the moment where I was about to bend the rules to the point where they begged to snap than some form of "fobidden love". I so enjoy getting away with something. She felt so good in what she was doing though, her skill so completely unique and utterly female, that I was caught by surprise by how much she pulled me out of that moment and into one that was all about this pretty woman giving me amazing head. She was able to cause me to totally forget she was ever born anything else but a woman and I've not thought of her as anything but that since.

Later in our other two brief encounters, grabbed when time allowed, as she looked up at me with those sultry eyes as she did what she did... As totally hot as I have experienced, and in my years I've known many women and know the difference between fair, good and very, very, good.

Yes, the discription about how competitive your nature can be and how you truly wanted your cousin to know he was receiving the best he had ever had reminded me of those brief, but very enjoyable, interludes with a very attractive woman who gave me the same impression every time she has given of herself to me in such a manner. Mi amiga de linda, whose face I would like to see again, meet her eyes with mine, her sweet mouth finding mine, or some other part of me, again. :)

Perhaps we shall... fate is funny like that.

Shamilah
05-04-2009, 05:15 AM
wow,that was so romantic!

mikelpo
09-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Great story cara made me rock hard thinking how much I'd love to fuck your tight ass baby xx

Shamilah
09-06-2011, 03:27 AM
i guess if we were related Mike,it'll be easier! ha ha

xx

Cara

mikelpo
09-06-2011, 09:15 PM
i guess if we were related Mike,it'll be easier! ha ha

xx

Cara

Haha! You could adopt me as your fuck buddy! Xx

Helvis2012