PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck is it with women and shoes????

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-01-2008, 05:08 AM
Regardless of the painful aches after hours of strutting in them, their ridiculously designer set high pricing, and the only thing often distinguishing them from other shoes often being a stitch or a name..........what the fuck is it about shoes that make women (GG/TV/TS/CD) go out of their minds to have a pair the moment they come out?!?

p.s. it's the same way in Secondlife, I watched about 4000 chicks go apeshit the last 2 weeks over some shoes called Stiletto Moody's on SL.

xrey
09-01-2008, 05:33 AM
Johnny - just sit back enjoy the fact that we men are the beneficiaries of a great pair of long sexy legs in strappy high heel sandals.

Stoked
09-01-2008, 05:38 AM
You guys dont get it. Shoes are ESSENTIAL. Every outfit a woman wears is made or destroyed by her shoes.

Shoes are the essence of her fashion sense... they are the single determining factor to her sense of style. The single most important factor to show other women she has her shit together.

Trying to show off dress, or top, or pants... cant have a shoe that competes....

Want to show off a shoe... tone down the dress so attention drifts to the shoe.

Sounds simple... extremely hard to do for most women. Its all about complimenting one or the other

There is no substitute for an expensive shoe, you get what you pay for in style and comfort... it truly is an art form.

Many women will pick out the shoe they want to wear, then pick out their clothes to match. So freakin hot.

javaikky
09-01-2008, 06:31 AM
Dude, shoes to woman, are like electronics are to Men.

It's just one of those things in life.

Alyssa87
09-01-2008, 06:42 AM
i know guys like them, but i dont give 2 shits.
heels hurt, and no man is worth the pain.

maybe i'm not really a woman afterall :shrug:

JanetElise
09-01-2008, 07:08 AM
Here is one helluva nice pair. They had better be
for $695.00

They are Oscar de la Renta
Triangle Peep-Toe Mary Janes

http://images.saksfifthavenue.com/images/products/04/420/0253/0442002539643/0442002539643_275x275.jpg

javaikky
09-01-2008, 07:12 AM

Lol ,

Whatever, your more woman than 80% of the GG's in the entire US .

Stoked
09-01-2008, 07:14 AM
Here is one helluva nice pair. They had better be
for $695.00

They are Oscar de la Renta
Triangle Peep-Toe Mary Janes

http://images.saksfifthavenue.com/images/products/04/420/0253/0442002539643/0442002539643_275x275.jpg

If you can pull off the look, get em on sale end of season... worth every penny. Will be fashionable for years, as will the YSL's posted earlier. Can you say HOT?

Solitary Brother
09-01-2008, 07:18 AM
A womans choice of footwear is THE most important element of her ensemble.
The feet are the base and they are constantly in motion drawing instant attraction to them therefore the footwear must always be on point.
You cannot wear fierce expensive clothing and cheap shoes....it ruins the look.
Some women however think they can wear something because it looks good on someone else and thats not so especially if you have large unnattractive feet.

Alyssa87
09-01-2008, 07:29 AM
A womans choice of footwear is THE most important element of her ensemble.
The feet are the base and they are constantly in motion drawing instant attraction to them therefore the footwear must always be on point.
You cannot wear fierce expensive clothing and cheap shoes....it ruins the look.
Some women however think they can wear something because it looks good on someone else and thats not so especially if you have large unnattractive feet.

alright alright. jack miza on the mic bitchezz

2754tim
09-01-2008, 08:08 AM
It's Like The Tranny Version Of Dope Or Crack:I Won't Go Into A Shoestore Anymore With My G/F.
It Ends Up Something Like This,"Her,Can I Buy These And Wear Them Once?"
Me:"No Fucking Way"
Her:"Please"
Me"No"
Her"Why?"
Me"'Cause U Have 25 Pairs Lyinging Around The Apartment,Be Creative"
Jeans,Shirts,Jackets Whole Different Ballgame

JanetElise
09-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Here is another hot pair. Gucci this time.

http://images.saksfifthavenue.com/images/products/04/409/0504/0440905043663/0440905043663_275x275.jpg

blckhaze
09-01-2008, 09:28 PM
would like to mention that Jordan's are the same way with ALOT of people.

flabbybody
09-01-2008, 10:53 PM

it's OK. you can ware your flops when you come over

slinky
09-02-2008, 12:16 AM
Imelda Marcos
Marla Maples

slinky
09-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Many women totally judge each other by their shoes (and handbags). I even know girls who totally judge guys by their shoes (and watches). in fact, if I remember correctly, in a beef between some girls here, one of the biggest insults thrown back and forth was over shoes.

Any having a cheaper version is almost worse: one of the reasons for getting the expensive shoes is about the money spent. When a girl wears a pair of Jimmy Choos, Manolos, etc, part of it is saying "look how much money I have" (or, "look how much money my man spends on me").

As I've stated a bunch of times before, what happens with a lot of working girls when they have some guy "privatize" them is that eventually, she sees some pair of Manolos and says "I want those" and he thinks they are too much money and won't buy them, and the first thought that goes through her brain is "This shit wouldn't be happening if if I had my own money".

slinky
09-02-2008, 01:00 AM

Nike Air v Jordan VI 6 XI DEFINING MOMENTS DMP Retro 9 for $1300 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-v-Jordan-VI-6-XI-DEFINING-MOMENTS-DMP-Retro-9_W0QQitemZ350055137195QQihZ022QQcategoryZ63850QQr dZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q 2em118Q2el1247)

Jordan XXIII XI XIII 23 11.5 XX3 countdown Titanium for $1800 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Jordan-XXIII-XI-XIII-23-11-5-XX3-countdown-Titanium_W0QQitemZ120299065883QQihZ002QQcategoryZ6 3850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

uktlover
09-02-2008, 01:06 AM
I have to say i love shoes too but could never afford to buy expensive ones, i dress now and then, ive always felt a bit feminine and sometimes wondered how living life as a woman would be, ive got 8 pairs of heels in different colours, various flats, and some kinky boots

SarahG
09-02-2008, 01:22 AM

LOL

You guys dont get it. Shoes are ESSENTIAL. Every outfit a woman wears is made or destroyed by her shoes.

Shoes are the essence of her fashion sense... they are the single determining factor to her sense of style. The single most important factor to show other women she has her shit together.

Trying to show off dress, or top, or pants... cant have a shoe that competes....

Sounds simple... extremely hard to do for most women. Its all about complimenting one or the other

There is no substitute for an expensive shoe, you get what you pay for in style and comfort... it truly is an art form.

Many women will pick out the shoe they want to wear, then pick out their clothes to match. So freakin hot.

I think they're talking more about the money people will pay for a pair, than anything else.

I will say that there is a point where you get what you pay for (in terms of both extremes). Some of the cheap shoes out there are cheap for a reason- who wants some low quality shoe that is uncomfortable or so cheap as to not last?

Most uncomfortable shoes I've had have been the cheaper ones, and if its cheaply made there is only so much cobblers can do with it to make it fit better, wear better etc.

blckhaze
09-02-2008, 02:52 AM

Nike Air v Jordan VI 6 XI DEFINING MOMENTS DMP Retro 9 for $1300 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-v-Jordan-VI-6-XI-DEFINING-MOMENTS-DMP-Retro-9_W0QQitemZ350055137195QQihZ022QQcategoryZ63850QQr dZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q 2em118Q2el1247)

Jordan XXIII XI XIII 23 11.5 XX3 countdown Titanium for $1800 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Jordan-XXIII-XI-XIII-23-11-5-XX3-countdown-Titanium_W0QQitemZ120299065883QQihZ002QQcategoryZ6 3850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

lol its just a damn shame that you make so much of the name, no the quality.

bolo_111
09-02-2008, 03:19 AM
Although male I can see why women "go apeshit" over heels/shoes.
It's another part of their arsenal to attract. Heels accentuate all that is nice looking about a girl's legs (and makes them taller). I love legs so the more lunacy over heels the better. Nothing more offputting and dissapointing than flat shoes.
Although I agree, the brand names offer ludicrous prices.

Another poster mentioned that men are the same as regards bitchiness about style, and I agree. It's said that males judge on 3 things (initially) - hair-style / shoes / watch.
Personally I am not so harsh to judge others.
I think hygene should be a foremost priority...and manners (good ones :) )

Caramel
09-05-2008, 07:25 AM
The key is to have the shoes BEFORE they come out. It pays to have a great sales person if you can at Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom who'll put aside the hottest new shipments for you, knowing you'll buy them if you're either riding high or living paycheck to paycheck at the moment. Sexy high heels make cocks hard. I think stilettos were my first purchase as a teen transvestite way before I started transitioning. When I got into couture and found out that the best designers tapped into sexuality like Manolo and whoever designs for Jimmy Choo, shoes became a major fixture in my wardrobe. They sometimes hurt like hell but are such a turn on. I don't get the same attention wearing flats unless the sandals are really hot and my pedicure is especially on point. People just like seeing girls with pretty feet and nice arches in tall sandals. It's just sexy, especially for fetishists.

TsVanessa69
09-05-2008, 08:48 AM

I wish more men understood like you do!

TsVanessa69
09-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Many women totally judge each other by their shoes (and handbags). I even know girls who totally judge guys by their shoes (and watches). in fact, if I remember correctly, in a beef between some girls here, one of the biggest insults thrown back and forth was over shoes.

Any having a cheaper version is almost worse: one of the reasons for getting the expensive shoes is about the money spent. When a girl wears a pair of Jimmy Choos, Manolos, etc, part of it is saying "look how much money I have" (or, "look how much money my man spends on me").

As I've stated a bunch of times before, what happens with a lot of working girls when they have some guy "privatize" them is that eventually, she sees some pair of Manolos and says "I want those" and he thinks they are too much money and won't buy them, and the first thought that goes through her brain is "This shit wouldn't be happening if if I had my own money".
I buy my own Manolo's. If only they made more in my size. Suks being bigfoot, but I have a pair. Some sex strappy stiletto heeled ones.
gonna take some pics in them soon!!!!!!!!!!
ow purses, thats another story, one size fits all!
I collect Louis Vuittons!
Not canal street knock offs either!
And I have Chanel bags too.

Stoked
09-05-2008, 11:45 AM

Well thank you Vanessa!

I was in married to a woman who loved shoes, over 100 pair. And every morning for years she would get ready for work flippin shoes and outfits and I would always roll over to her side of the bed, the closet side, because she wanted my opinion. Clop clop clop and the wood floors hehe, I miss that now.

Never thought much about it until a year or so after our divorce. I was standing in line early one morning at Ohare airport looking at a woman with a nice pair of shoes, analyzing to myself why she chose that shoe, that morning, with that dress, on her build... and at that moment, I realized I had been doing that for years and never knew. I still do it!

Sadly, most women dont get it, but boy, when a woman nails the shoe, its a thing of beauty.

As for men not getting it... we are trainable.

My name is Stoked, and I have a shoe fetish. LMAO.

dageekindapink
09-05-2008, 12:56 PM
what the hell else u want them to be into?

seriously...in contemporary society women are no longer relegated to the kitchen or baby making position, which leaves quite a void, i would presume...most women arent into sports, playstation, cars, fights, etc.; stuff that fills most guys lives...what the hell are women supposed to do all day? ya gotta be passionate about something while us assholes play gta...how much friends and sex in the city conversation can someone have...

TsVanessa69
09-06-2008, 02:31 AM

Well thank you Vanessa!

I was in married to a woman who loved shoes, over 100 pair. And every morning for years she would get ready for work flippin shoes and outfits and I would always roll over to her side of the bed, the closet side, because she wanted my opinion. Clop clop clop and the wood floors hehe, I miss that now.

Never thought much about it until a year or so after our divorce. I was standing in line early one morning at Ohare airport looking at a woman with a nice pair of shoes, analyzing to myself why she chose that shoe, that morning, with that dress, on her build... and at that moment, I realized I had been doing that for years and never knew. I still do it!

Sadly, most women dont get it, but boy, when a woman nails the shoe, its a thing of beauty.

As for men not getting it... we are trainable.

My name is Stoked, and I have a shoe fetish. LMAO.
Nice!