PDA

View Full Version : San Fran transsexual scene

prague
08-31-2008, 08:24 AM
I am moving to San Fran... does anyone know about the transsexual scene there?

I found a transsexual strip club, Club Vixen (or Chez Paree), but it appears to be closed. Any tips?

GroobySteven
08-31-2008, 10:19 AM
Diva's - probably the best TS club in America.

Polk and Post.

See you there sometime!

prague
08-31-2008, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the reply

I've read a few reviews about Divas. Whats the atmosphere like? I am 23 and read it tends to 30s and 40s and isn't a good place for a younger crowd to go.

Probably just a bad review. I saw some photos on their website and the crowd looked like it was fairly diverse the girls were of all ages.

trannybanger
08-31-2008, 06:32 PM
Just using a little common sense here, if "it" reads as if it is only 30s and 40s folks there, wouldn't you imagine a fresh young buck as yourself might just make out fairly well?

No offense, but does anyone really need a reccomendation to go out? You are curious right, go grab a drink and check it out.

ARMANIXXX
08-31-2008, 06:32 PM
So,

Lets see,

You've been here since December of 2007 and have 3 posts, 2 of which have been engaged here.

You decide to get the nerve and break your many months silence and lurking only to ask for help on where to find women in my neck of the woods.

I recommend you stay right where you are.

trannybanger
08-31-2008, 06:34 PM
By the way, you might want to learn to not call it San Fran, and definitely not Frisco

MrShow52
08-31-2008, 09:05 PM
So,

Lets see,

You've been here since December of 2007 and have 3 posts, 2 of which have been engaged here.

You decide to get the nerve and break your many months silence and lurking only to ask for help on where to find women in my neck of the woods.

yes if you don't have the time to regularly post on here I wouldn't recomend doing anything social. Oh wait no that's the other way around.

ARMANIXXX
08-31-2008, 09:17 PM
So,

Lets see,

yes if you don't have the time to regularly post on here I wouldn't recomend doing anything social. Oh wait no that's the other way around.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Me personally,

I'm not really fond of new jacks, such as yourself. Mostly for their penchant and propensity to say stupid ass shit.

Him, the OP, he's a noob because he doesn't have the guts to say anything, and thus, I respect him even less than I do you.

You're not far behind though.

;)

MrShow52
08-31-2008, 09:22 PM
Me personally,
I'm not fond of people who think the quality of your opinion correlates with the amount of posts you have on a forum. The guy was simply asking a question and you flamed him for only having 3 posts. You're the one saying stupid ass shit, I merely pointed it out.

ARMANIXXX
08-31-2008, 09:25 PM
Me personally,
I'm not fond of people who think the quality of your opinion correlates with the amount of posts you have on a forum. The guy was simply asking a question and you flamed him for only having 3 posts. You're the one saying stupid ass shit, I merely pointed it out.

Having 3 posts in close to a year correlates to having very little to say and/or being scared.
But when he needs something, he decides to speak up in a hurry.

I don't wanna help that type of character.

My take.

MrShow52
08-31-2008, 09:27 PM
You're right, but why not just ignore him instead of flaming?

ARMANIXXX
08-31-2008, 09:47 PM
You're right, but why not just ignore him instead of flaming?

Where are you from btw?

MrShow52
08-31-2008, 09:49 PM
nyc born and raised

Celeste
08-31-2008, 11:09 PM
When I lived in SF, about 5 years ago, the scene was somewhat an older crowd, girls and guys. That is in comparison to LA and LV. Divas, I would say has to be the nicest TS club ever. The girls are a lil older, mostly latina and asian. I would say if you were to go, try thurs - sat., the other nites are very slow. Many girls hang out on the street, Polk and Post, youll see many there.

There is also Power exchange where many TV/CDS hang out, if there are TS girls there, they are most likely "working". Its a sex club, so no need to pay for a room, if you dont mind an audience.

Then theres Asia SF, where some girls work, doing drag shows. Its a nice restaurant, with pretty good food.

Im not sure if the girls still go to end up, but it use to be a sort of afterhour place. Where alot of the girls would go to drink and dance.

or you could always try some of the gay clubs, the girls that hang there are usually more likely to hook up for free, versus girls at divas.

vietboy
08-31-2008, 11:19 PM
The guy was simply asking a question and you flamed him for only having 3 posts.
Well he's a flaming troll so no surprise. He'll probably try to find a bible verse to support all his cruising for part-time TVs given that he quoted the bible for his "uncut cocks smell see the bible supports circumcision" troll thread. Oh yeah, the bible condemns TVs/gays/cross-dressing, what's the troll gonna do now...

Stoked
08-31-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the reply

I've read a few reviews about Divas. Whats the atmosphere like? I am 23 and read it tends to 30s and 40s and isn't a good place for a younger crowd to go.

Probably just a bad review. I saw some photos on their website and the crowd looked like it was fairly diverse the girls were of all ages.

Jeezus... I hate when people ask what the "atmosphere is like".

Get up off your weenie ass and go. You might like it, you might not. Since you are interested in TG women my guess is you probably will... was that a big stretch to figure out?

Unless of course you want someone like ArmaniiXXX to take you there and hold your hand.

pariahspoet
09-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Just a heads up the girls at Asia SF are there working, as in waitress', not to be confused with "working girls. " You might catch a right hook if you roll in there implying you'd like to know their going rates. Just wanted to clear that up. As well, The Endup, still occasionally has a crew of girls who might show up but no certain night that you would be able to bank on. I can tell you realistically you'd have a better chance of bumping into a fair young lady shopping in union square than you would going to any themed bar. And unless you're looking for a drag shows don't waste your time in the castro, it's 99.98% dudes.

ARMANIXXX
09-01-2008, 02:44 AM
Thanks for the reply

Jeezus... I hate when people ask what the "atmosphere is like".

Get up off your weenie ass and go. You might like it, you might not. Since you are interested in TG women my guess is you probably will... was that a big stretch to figure out?

Unless of course you want someone like ArmaniiXXX to take you there and hold your hand.

__________________________________________________ __________________

He'd have to pay extra.

:wink:

icarus2112
09-01-2008, 02:52 AM
I would agree with Celeste's opinion about Divas being a decent club but expect most girls to be working discreetly. The girls hanging out there will range in age from mid 20's to mid 30's that I remember, and most of them quite good looking. Maybe the age of mid 30's - 40's you heard about were the male customers. The very brief visit I made into Asia Sf was just down to the club downstairs early in the evening and it looked like a decent young dance club crowd, didn't sit down for dinner upstairs. This was a little less than 2 years ago on a Thanksgiving weekend visit to some family near San Jose.

prague
09-01-2008, 07:12 AM
So,

Lets see,

__________________________________________________ _____________

Me personally,

I'm not really fond of new jacks, such as yourself. Mostly for their penchant and propensity to say stupid ass shit.

Him, the OP, he's a noob because he doesn't have the guts to say anything, and thus, I respect him even less than I do you.

You're not far behind though.

;)

Armani,

Quite a pathetic show you're putting on here. I did join this forum a while back. Hadn't been on it since yesterday either. Since I just moved to San Francisco (so sorry my abbreviation offended), I thought this might be a useful place to get some information.

Little did I know I'd cross the wrath of a seasoned Hung Angels veteran. Calling people newbies on forums, give me a break. Hopefully you aren't an example of the people I will meet during my time here. And getting upset over a forum listing, that's just pathetic.

I ran a forum before. People like you don't allow for the community to grow. I wont be checking this again.

Thanks to everyone else who gave worthwhile answers and weren't just trying to increase their posting rank because they shutter at the thought of being labeled "newbie."