PDA

View Full Version : My Time in LA

MrsKellyPierce
08-29-2008, 07:22 PM
I first want to thanklol Buddy for hanging with me, it was great hanging with you an Kimber last night. Aren't you boys jealous? I hung with your girl Kimber, and she is fabu in person and also a sweetheart! We even told a few guys we were lesbian lovers lol bet that makes you even more jealous haha. Just joking but she is very cute and very sweet! I hope she gets up for an AVN soon she deserves it!

Rhonda!! I loved hanging with you and it was so sweet to have you and Danielle take me under your wing when I first got here! I saw Shian last night at Buddy's and she was so sweet!

Thank you Celeste for offering to hang with me last night, it was definitely great meeting you a true vision of beauty!

It was great meeting some of the HungAngel guys face to face! Willie, Greg, and a few others that their screennames slip my mind!

I want to thank all the companies that gave me a chance to shoot for them a big THANK YOU. This money is going into my beauty haha so I can be better looking for films lol

I LOVE ISA!! so sweet! I love Nick wonderful photog sweetheart. Joey was fun and fast to work with! Tom was a sweetheart and easy to talk to about anything! Buddy went to my same college and was really fun to hang with!

And of course to Miss Kimber, I know she doesn't read these much, but it was wonderful meeting you. You are sweet, down to earth, and real! The whole too skinny thing I didn't see. Her body suits her. She's just a petite woman. Loved her!

I enjoyed my trip to LA and I'll be back in a couple weeks to do more shoots lol that are scheduled

Kisses

Kelly

boinger
08-29-2008, 11:30 PM
I was wondering who that was with Kimber last night! You looked very pretty and I agree, Kimber is just a very petite girl. She is very thin, but it's all proportional.

I think in her heels (which were 4" or more) she was maybe 5'-6" tall
:D

Buddy Wood
08-30-2008, 02:37 AM
Kelly - great finally meeting you, working with you and hanging out. You're a great girl and you will and can go far in our little industry if you so desire.

Last night with you and Kimber was a blast!!Although you girls really need to start drinking so I look and feel like less of a lush.

Felicia Katt
08-30-2008, 03:20 AM
Who is this Rhonda bitch? is she hot? :)

meow

FK

LAGent4ts
08-30-2008, 04:11 AM
Who is this Rhonda bitch? is she hot? :)

meow

FK

Smokin Hot and tall with a quick wit....you'd like her

Willie Escalade
08-30-2008, 08:57 AM
It was great meeting you as well, and I'm glad you had a wonderful time in the City of Angels. Hope you come back soon!

Kimber James
09-04-2008, 02:39 AM
It was nice meeting you too, hope you got home safe!

MrsKellyPierce
09-04-2008, 06:30 AM
It was nice meeting you too, hope you got home safe! I did girly!

Solitary Brother
09-04-2008, 06:33 AM
Kelly.
Is "fabu" an actually word and can I use it?

MrsKellyPierce
09-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Kelly.
Is "fabu" an actually word and can I use it? its a word I use, and sure! Its short for fabulous lol