PDA

View Full Version : Officially

MrsKellyPierce
08-27-2008, 05:00 AM
A shemaleyum girl today lol I shot with Buddy Wood today did 3 sets it was so hot and bright cause it was so early but it was still a lot of fun and I got to put a bikini on and sit in a hot tub! Can't beat that oh and the jerking off part was fun too haha!! I got my shemale yum shirt its so cute I'm definitely going to wear it :) well not to a straight club of course haha

<<loves Buddy Wood he is awesome

I also did a scene later today with transsexual babysitters it was a girl and guy threesome. It was my first time eating out a girl lol it wasn't bad actually lol I had a lot of fun in that scene too! I'll be doing the new series Transsexual Cheerleaders too!! I am very excited to do this cause I used to be a cheerleader! haha

I still have shemale-club this week and Miss Wendy's :) I am hoping that Bob calls me cause I'd love to do his site!

Kisses

Kelly

So far LA has been a lot of fun and working with these companies, all of them has been FUN!

Joey, Buddy, and Tom are so fun to work with great directors all three of them :)

saifan
08-27-2008, 05:14 AM
Congrats, girl. Can't wait to she you on Club! Isa runs a great site.

santiago316
08-27-2008, 05:59 AM
Damn girl you have been busy. lol Congratulations!!! :D

Buddy Wood
08-27-2008, 08:16 AM
Great working with you today Kelly. The footage looks hot!! I'll see you Thursday night. I'll buy you a shirley temple.

Buddy

blacktgirls
08-27-2008, 09:01 AM
kelly, i can't wait to see your stuff :) you shot in L.A. with these companies but does Black-Tgirls shoot in L.A. or N.Y. ?

Buddy Wood
08-27-2008, 09:26 AM
Black-Tgirls shoots all over the place. I shoot for them in LA.