PDA

View Full Version : Whch is the Best club to get some action ?

rajivalan
08-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Hi - I wanted to know if there is any club or clubs that have more than just dancing - maybe lap dancing and if possible something more...?

Does this kind of a place exist in Manhattan or NY for that matter - if anyone knows please do let me know

Cheers

hwbs
08-26-2008, 08:44 PM
if u want that u have to make your owm magic...no sex clubs...they have strip clubs like that but u have to be in the know...they are basically private parties that happen by word of mouth...

slinky
08-26-2008, 09:02 PM
At some of the parties you can get lap dances. But beyond that it's all take out. (I'm assuming you are talking TS not GG here).

mikejones
08-27-2008, 01:09 AM
Bambi Club in Tijuana. I haven't been there for some time though, it may have changed. In its heyday it was exactly as you described.

dan_drade
08-27-2008, 01:27 AM
You would think there would be a few sex clubs in NY. There are several here in San Francisco and they are great. You can get just about anything you want at the clubs here, like a TG a GG a guy or you can even get your ass tied up and wipped if that is what you are into. Just keep looking I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

TSCURIOUS
08-27-2008, 02:44 AM
To me it sounds like you're looking for freebees. At the clubs - they don't exist.
Unless you're loaded and look like.... but that a few threads back...

slinky
08-27-2008, 03:23 AM
You would think there would be a few sex clubs in NY. There are several here in San Francisco and they are great. You can get just about anything you want at the clubs here, like a TG a GG a guy or you can even get your ass tied up and wipped if that is what you are into. Just keep looking I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

You'd be surprised how dry NY is right now.

Paladin
08-27-2008, 06:22 AM

Where in San francisco, what clubs???

ARMANIXXX
08-27-2008, 07:52 AM

Where in San francisco, what clubs???

Why,

You plannin on commin to the Bay?

Specifically what city, when, and for how long?
Do you want free action or paid action?
I'm assuming you've had "TS action" before....true or false?

*shrug*

I may help you if I find you worthy. 8)

:wink:

LoveYouLongTime
08-27-2008, 11:35 AM
San Diego - Bacchus House on Wednesday Nights!