tsntx
08-26-2008, 06:01 AM
whats the link to the HA chat room?

heres a pic to cream all over for your trouble

took it today even!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-26-2008, 06:03 AM
Cunt, it's up there near the banner (where it says CHAT)! ^

Oh and you look like you lost weight, sister? I like it! The new 'do suits you.
;)

P.S. Don't be surprised if you see your mod status revoked. Someone has tinkered with JWBL's admin settings.

~Kisses.

HTG

Lick UR Lovely
08-26-2008, 06:10 AM
OMG you're HOT! You resemble Sophia Loren when she was 18! WOW :D

(not a fag sorry)

tsntx
08-26-2008, 06:13 AM
no the link one

and why would my status be removed

it wasnt the other day

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-26-2008, 06:18 AM
Girl, I dunno whats going on. But apparently the chatroom JWBL created (which I suggested) is now the OFFICIAL HA chat?

~Kisses.

HTG

NYCe
08-26-2008, 06:19 AM
P.S. Don't be surprised if you see your mod status revoked. Someone has tinkered with JWBL's admin settings.

Where did you hear this?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-26-2008, 06:22 AM
From Johnny himself? Mine was..

~Kisses.

HTG

Lick UR Lovely
08-26-2008, 06:24 AM
Couldn't help but notice those Cowboys Cheerleader thingies on your dresser? I love the Cowboys! :D :D

NYCe
08-26-2008, 06:47 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Yours was what?

2754tim
08-26-2008, 06:48 AM
It's Fuckin' Up...I Can't Get In..And I Got In The Other Night

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-26-2008, 06:51 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Yours was what?

Well, I asked this a few nights ago when Julianna, Carla and I went to chat. It seems like all the girls were mods except for me. Why is that? I asked JWBL and he said he never touched the settings.

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-26-2008, 06:53 AM
http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=chat.loadChatFrameset&domainCode=4E5CA3DE9B755EDF4B77641437362C84&initialRoom=&app=ch

the link

NYCe
08-26-2008, 06:57 AM
Oh Ok.

I have absolutely 100% nothing to do with that chat. Didn't set the mods, didn't pick the chat room or anything. I think the chatroom you had set up stopped working and people asked me to change the link to a room that works. That's pretty much the only reason that link is there.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-26-2008, 07:00 AM
Alright. It's on JWBL's end then. Thanks NYCe.

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
08-26-2008, 08:06 AM
justice> lol
mimiplastique> E
mimiplastique> R
ashluvsguys> mimi thinks cause she fuks for money got some new tits shes the shyt *** your 22 and look 45 with your busted ass weave get serious i was trying to be nice to your ragady add cause u look like u have aids and i feel bad but u are a bish
kamarironsen> you getting that mad iam a NIGG er now
kamarironsen> funny cause you black too
kamarironsen> richard
kimbunns13 has entered the Lobby
mimiplastique> N I ASH
ashluvsguys> how can u even say the n word
lukkie24 has entered the Lobby
kamarironsen> they use to thorw stuff at you in the luch room
jennjustice> :( o m g )

tsntx
08-26-2008, 08:07 AM
yall missing out lol

Thatiger23
08-26-2008, 08:14 AM
yall missing out lol

wow...only thing is u gotta pay to use the chatroom

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-26-2008, 08:23 AM
Omg :lol: *faints

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
08-26-2008, 09:14 AM
is painted up w/ mimi like the mother fucking joker in HA CHAT

tsntx
08-26-2008, 09:21 AM
were just wondering

why so serious?

Dinand
08-26-2008, 11:26 AM
Come on Kelly, any chance giving your fans a wallpaper they can use? I mean I just got vista and I need a cool wallpaper to go with it ;-) You look very very very beautiful on that pic you posted!

Btw, personally I can't stand chatrooms, too many cowards acting all tough and talking shit just because they can hide safe behind their computer.

tsntx
08-26-2008, 02:02 PM
Come on Kelly, any chance giving your fans a wallpaper they can use? I mean I just got vista and I need a cool wallpaper to go with it ;-) You look very very very beautiful on that pic you posted!

Btw, personally I can't stand chatrooms, too many cowards acting all tough and talking shit just because they can hide safe behind their computer.

not sure about that kelly part

as for the shit talking.... it really doesnt happen in the HA room

the ppl that go there are the only ones ppl shud know on the board anyway lol

why so serious lol

cadcad
08-26-2008, 03:47 PM
whats the link to the HA chat room?

heres a pic to cream all over for your trouble

took it today even!

humuna humuna wow your beautiful

BBaggins06
08-26-2008, 05:39 PM
yall missing out lol

No doubt. I still get banned on sight whenever a certain someone shows up. It's nice to know she still can't get over me. ;)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-26-2008, 05:54 PM
Get over you? And who are you again? Ah yes, you're a tactless, aged dork fireman from IL. That should only teach you to bite your tongue first, instead of babbling idle things - trying to pit (compare?) girls with each other without any justifiable reason or need for it, nerd!

~Kisses.

HTG

Dinand
08-26-2008, 07:00 PM
not sure about that kelly part
Freudian slip..... :oops:

But the wallpaper request still stands :lol:

BBaggins06
08-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Get over you? And who are you again? Ah yes, you're a tactless, aged dork fireman from IL. That should only teach you to bite your tongue first, instead of babbling idle things - trying to pit (compare?) girls with each other without any justifiable reason or need for it, nerd!

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL Nah, all I learned was that you have no sense of humor. Why so serious? And congrats, you're the 1,000,000th person to call me a nerd. You win my tricked out, 8th grade pocket protector and TRS-80, my very first computer.

tsntx
08-26-2008, 08:46 PM
rotflmao at bb ^

mimiplastique
08-27-2008, 02:01 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL Nah, all I learned was that you have no sense of humor. Why so serious? And congrats, you're the 1,000,000th person to call me a nerd. You win my tricked out, 8th grade pocket protector and TRS-80, my very first computer.

i think your very sweet :) and quite the gentleman and you really know how to treat a girl ... :wink:

hara Whats this ???

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-27-2008, 02:10 AM
Uhuh, all of the sudden, I lost my sense of humor. Any girl would, if you made an asshole comment without even thinking twice. Nice try trying to turn things around FAG!

Well, he needs to be very sweet, girl. After all, did you see how ugly he is with or without his thick nerdy glasses and his big belly hanging out? Being sweet would be his only redeeming value. Only girls he PAYS will touch him! Other than paying to get laid - HE wouldn't get ANY! So to BB, don't fool yourself that these girls had any genuine interest in even meeting you if you weren't p(f)orking (pun intended) that much needed dough. Any girl who works at restaurants and bars are always nice to their customers (for a good tipping and in your case, topping). :roll:

So why so serious? Aren't there enough other fagrooms you can chat?

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
08-27-2008, 05:03 AM
Uhuh, all of the sudden, I lost my sense of humor. Any girl would, if you made an asshole comment without even thinking twice. Nice try trying to turn things around FAG!

Well, he needs to be very sweet, girl. After all, did you see how ugly he is with or without his thick nerdy glasses and his big belly hanging out? Being sweet would be his only redeeming value. Only girls he PAYS will touch him! Other than paying to get laid - HE wouldn't get ANY! So to BB, don't fool yourself that these girls had any genuine interest in even meeting you if you weren't p(f)orking (pun intended) that much needed dough. Any girl who works at restaurants and bars are always nice to their customers (for a good tipping and in your case, topping). :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

bb is a really nice guy and he has NEVER paid me for sex. period. the guy is nice and genuine. any beef you have with him i feel is totally a misunderstanding bc from what i remember when the feud started it WAS a very simple misunderstanding. hes not one of your bdsm clients so please stop whipping my friend. thnx girl.

MrsKellyPierce
08-27-2008, 05:07 AM
I can't get in the room

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-27-2008, 05:08 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

bb is a really nice guy and he has NEVER paid me for sex. period. the guy is nice and genuine. any beef you have with him i feel is totally a misunderstanding bc from what i remember when the feud started it WAS a very simple misunderstanding. hes not one of your bdsm clients so please stop whipping my friend. thnx girl.

You weren't event there. But anyways, then tell your 'friend' to stop moaning about it so much! Thnx, hun.

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
08-27-2008, 05:13 AM
all he complains about is the login not working and knows that you made it clear u would always block him from entering the room as long as you could, as you have stated on here publicly

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-27-2008, 05:21 AM
all he complains about is the login not working and knows that you made it clear u would always block him from entering the room as long as you could, as you have stated on here publicly

From what I recall, he was able to get in there (I saw him). Maybe not his old handle, but a new and completely different one. Yet he still cries like a bitch about it! Besides, aren't there enough chatrooms (like you've been on 20 the other night) for him to join?

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-27-2008, 05:33 AM
less fighting, more begging for my monkey.
haze will handle all issues with assholes accordingly.

kelly, PM me with the exact problem so I can try and help

tsntx
08-27-2008, 05:54 AM

kelly pmed me and said the only problem is that youre a ******

:lol:

boondocksaint
10-14-2008, 05:31 AM
anyone else catch the GOP in the broom, is that like a political pic?

keepingitreal470
10-14-2008, 05:41 AM

~Kisses.

HTGSo true Hara. So true. You also forgot cockhound, but you probably know that anyway.

Alyssa87
10-14-2008, 05:44 AM

yes its the gorgeous Ann Coulter of course
http://adscam.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/2007/10/16/ann_coulter_remodel.jpg

keepingitreal470
10-14-2008, 05:45 AM

~Kisses.

HTGBWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SHIT!!!!!!! LMFAO. TRICKBWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-14-2008, 06:10 AM
So true Hara. So true. You also forgot cockhound, but you probably know that anyway.

lol Yep! Miles away actually. :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
10-14-2008, 06:21 AM

kelly pmed me and said the only problem is that youre a ******

:lol:

LMAO

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2008, 10:14 PM

yes its the gorgeous Ann Coulter of course
http://adscam.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/2007/10/16/ann_coulter_remodel.jpg

OMFG! :lol:

That was hilarious! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG